PDA

View Full Version : Morning Shows

johnsmith
04-26-2006, 11:25 AM
I think sports fans of San Antonio should revolt and start bombarding Nate Lundy with emails regarding the morning show. I'm so tired of listening to what happened thirty years ago I've stopped listening to sports in the morning. Unfortunately, I really miss sports in the morning but I just can't get myself to listen to these two idiots any longer. Chuck has no clue about sports and Chancellor sounds like a fu*cking 12 year old with his whiny high pitched voice. What do you guys think? I can't possibly be the only one that can't stand these guys right?

Vashner
04-26-2006, 12:06 PM
Nate runs more than one station. You mean 760 Ticket?

Send him email if you have complaint. Chuck? You mean Charlie Parker?

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-26-2006, 12:14 PM
http://www.usablimp.com/images2/custom-(sirius-radio)-2.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

johnsmith
04-26-2006, 12:42 PM
Nate runs more than one station. You mean 760 Ticket?

Send him email if you have complaint. Chuck? You mean Charlie Parker?

Let's see, I'm talking about sports talk, so I'm probably indeed discussing 760, and of course I mean Charlie Parker, I just don't want to give him the respect of typing out his entire name.........damnit, now you made me do it.

IceColdBrewski
04-26-2006, 01:05 PM
I went out and got XM. I just switch over to one of their Sports channels whenever 760 gets too annoying. ESPN news, ESPN Radio, Fox Sports Radio, and Sporting News Radio. One of them usually has something worth listening to.

johnsmith
04-26-2006, 01:09 PM
I just refuse to pay for radio, don't know why, but I just don't want to pay for it.

Taco
04-26-2006, 01:22 PM
http://www.usablimp.com/images2/custom-(sirius-radio)-2.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

JB does it Doggie Style!!! :lol

IceColdBrewski
04-26-2006, 01:47 PM
I just refuse to pay for radio, don't know why, but I just don't want to pay for it.

May the force be with you then. But you're settling for a moped when you could be driving a Porsche.

CheapBastard
04-26-2006, 04:26 PM

Same here.

Kdfelicity
04-26-2006, 04:41 PM
I just spoke to Nate personally yesterday and he said he's been bombarded by emails and phone calls saying that the extra hour for the Charlie and Chance show was a good idea. Most of those also said they'd much rather listen to them rather than national radio. So you might possibly be in the minority on this one.

AlamoSpursFan
04-26-2006, 04:44 PM
If you live near New Braunfels you can probably pick up 1420 am. They still had Tony Bruno last time I checked (of course it's been a while since I checked).

T Park
04-26-2006, 05:30 PM
I just spoke to Nate personally yesterday and he said he's been bombarded by emails and phone calls saying that the extra hour for the Charlie and Chance show was a good idea. Most of those also said they'd much rather listen to them rather than national radio. So you might possibly be in the minority on this one.

SHows that people in this town are morons to sports talk.

Charlie Parker is the worst anchorman on radio, right now, PERIOD.

Hes pathetic.

Ocotillo
04-26-2006, 06:23 PM
I took 760 off the pre-set on my car radio.

http://www.allhatnocattle.net/308502768347957124.jpg

Trainwreck2100
04-26-2006, 09:29 PM

Next time you talk to that guy tell him Kid Kraddick sucks, and the promos 96.1 where they say let the Beat and Z cheer for the Mavs are stupid, cause their morning show is based out of Dallas

Vashner
04-26-2006, 10:27 PM
Let's see, I'm talking about sports talk, so I'm probably indeed discussing 760, and of course I mean Charlie Parker, I just don't want to give him the respect of typing out his entire name.........damnit, now you made me do it.

Your in the club it's really not exactly sports central. And WOAI is where the Spurs games are broadcast not 760. Morning shows.. about 20 people listen per 1 of 760 to WOAI.

Charlie Parker is a great American. Maybe he's not best for sports but that's where they stuck him.

Chevy Tahoe
04-26-2006, 10:30 PM
charlie is the worst ever sports talk radio person i've ever heard.. that chick that was on at 5 o' clock was better.. fuck, i bet jalen rose could put on a better show!

T Park
04-26-2006, 11:00 PM
charlie is the worst ever sports talk radio person i've ever heard.. that chick that was on at 5 o' clock was better.. fuck, i bet jalen rose could put on a better show!

:lol @ Jalen Rose

SequSpur
04-26-2006, 11:10 PM
Charlie Parker is like left over cabbage.

Vashner
04-26-2006, 11:13 PM
Charlie was at Hendrix, Woodstock...

He's not as square as people think...

Spurminator
04-26-2006, 11:35 PM
Anything is better than Mike & Mike.

midgetonadonkey
04-27-2006, 12:06 AM
Fuck XM radio. That shit is a joke. Sirius is where it's at. Howard Stern, Bubba the Love Sponge and Pharrell make it worth the cost per month.

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-27-2006, 01:51 AM
Charlie was at Hendrix, Woodstock...

He's not as square as people think...

Oh, well, okay...now I'll listen.

I don't give a damn if he did blow off a hooker's ass while jamming with David Crosby.

I don't need to hear the "Top 12 Most Overrated Songs Ever" on sports talk or news talk. I remember the day of the London bombing when that was the topic over not-so-important stuff (like terrorist attacks).

johnsmith
04-27-2006, 08:27 AM
I don't care if he was at Woodstock, people that cling to their youth and then force the listening public to have to hear about how great it was smoking the hippie lettuce out of an apple during 1975 while listening to the Bee Gee's should not be on radio. He's old, washed up, doesn't know a damn thing about sports and has no business being on during morning drive time. And neither does the whiny little co-host. I swear on everything holy, if I'm ever somewhere when these guys are doing a live broadcast, I'm going to "boo" and "heckle" them until my throat is scratchy and I have trouble breathing.

PeterBurns
04-27-2006, 09:24 AM
Fuck it. The solution is simple. And I've told Nate each and every day

........http://www.advancedmod.com/images/need_more_cowbell_spray.gif

IceColdBrewski
04-27-2006, 10:53 AM
Fuck XM radio. That shit is a joke. Sirius is where it's at. Howard Stern, Bubba the Love Sponge and Pharrell make it worth the cost per month.

Bubba the love sponge? Whatever lifts yer skirt. I don't listen to that crap. Stern is an obnoxious 14 year old trapped in a grown man's body. But hey, if that's your thing, more power to ya. XM had a better sports package for my tastes.