PDA

View Full Version : Boycott Exxon !!!!

word
04-27-2006, 01:20 AM
:lol :lol

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/12468539/

'We won't stop till gasoline is $1.30 gallon."

Next thing he's gonna call for a boycott of FOOD !!!

Reminds me of Al Sharptons protest fast a few years ago over what I can't remember. He was gonna fast then he changed his mind that he would fast only during the week, then he changed it to during the weekend, then he changed it from 6:00AM to 6:00PM, then he just faded away. Only man to fast and actually gain weight during his protest. Why people take that fool seriously is well beyond my grasp.

Now, Bobby Sands and a few IRA guys did that fast back in the 70's and FRICKIN' DIED. Now THAT, is committment.

SA210
04-27-2006, 09:26 AM
Boycott the evil scumbags.

Sec24Row7
04-27-2006, 09:58 AM
Typical South Texas bullshit.

Nevermind the fact that Taxation on Oil production in their county has probably built 85% of every public building in Beeville, and the rest were donated by Oil and Gas Royalty owners.

Idiot.

xrayzebra
04-27-2006, 10:00 AM
^^No one says you have to be smart to be a politican in
South Texas. Just have all your bunch there to stuff the ballot
boxes.

word
04-27-2006, 11:26 AM
Not to mention they're boycotting an entire .000000000000000000000000000001% of world oil production. It's really gonna make a *huge* difference.

*cough*

If they feel so passionate and want to make a difference what they need to do is boycott DRIVING.

Nbadan
04-27-2006, 03:18 PM
You want a real boycott of big oil, vote FOR light-rail.

Otherwise, you deserve FOR WHOM AND WHAT you vote for:

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Most American taxpayers would get $100 rebate checks to offset the pain of higher pump prices for gasoline, under an amendment Senate Republicans hope to bring to a vote Thursday.

<snip>

"Our plan would give taxpayers a hundred dollar gas tax holiday rebate check to help ease the pain that they're feeling at the pump," Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist announced Thursday. "It also includes strong federal anti-price gouging protection to protect consumers against anti-competitive behavior by oil companies or other suppliers of gasoline. Our free market system works, but it works best when there's full accountability and full transparency."

<snip>

CNN (http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/04/27/gas.rebate/index.html)

Where gonna take money from one hand, give it to you in the other hand - that is the Republicans answer for helping hard-working people who are struggling because of high gas prices.

:lol

xrayzebra
04-27-2006, 04:53 PM
Yeah, don't buy gas from big oil. They only paid about 40 billion in
taxes last year and spent about 5 billion in finding more oil. Damn
people making a whole 10 percent.

Dan how you going to spend you 100 dollars uncle is going to give
you to help out. And you know what you can do with your lite
rail don't you? We have one money draining machine called VIA
operating now with no passengers.

Nbadan
04-27-2006, 05:09 PM
We have one money draining machine called VIA operating now with no passengers.

Hello! Anybody home? VIA is amongst the most successful in the country.

Yeah, it would be much better to pay billions of dollars to rich, road contractors who spend millions to lobby State and Local politicos to build fucken toll roads that they later sell to foreign entities.

Grow a brain!

word
04-27-2006, 05:32 PM
In the dense populations of the NE that is relevent. In the vast western states it is not. I believe that's been proven with current technology.

xrayzebra
04-27-2006, 06:36 PM
Hello! Anybody home? VIA is amongst the most successful in the country.

Yeah, it would be much better to pay billions of dollars to rich, road contractors who spend millions to lobby State and Local politicos to build fucken toll roads that they later sell to foreign entities.

Grow a brain!

Definition of success, buses running around empty and losing millions
of dallars every year. Cutting their so called service. Yeah, dan,
I got a brain and use it, you should try it sometime. It may hurt to
begin with, but you will learn. Success, my foot.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-27-2006, 08:14 PM
Where gonna take money from one hand, give it to you in the other hand - that is the Republicans answer for helping hard-working people who are struggling because of high gas prices.

When the libs come up with something viable other than taxing the oil companies and then using the money for their pork projects, call me.

JoeChalupa
04-27-2006, 09:06 PM
I love my Saturn.

AlamoSpursFan
04-27-2006, 09:09 PM
Hey...they make pretty good damn breakfast tacos at the Exxon in Beeville.

I ain't boycottin' shit!

01Snake
04-27-2006, 09:09 PM
I love all my gas guzzling cars.

Yonivore
04-27-2006, 10:05 PM
Hey...they make pretty good damn breakfast tacos at the Exxon in Beeville.

I ain't boycottin' shit!
I've stumbled out of the 19th hole and walked to the Pantry for some coffee on a couple of occassions, myself.

xrayzebra
04-28-2006, 09:24 AM
Boycott the evil scumbags.

Hey SA210 went down and filled up both cars at Exxon yesterday.
Love their products.