PDA

View Full Version : SpurstTalk and Kori get the shaft on Ticket76 sports radio

Smackie Chan
04-27-2006, 10:00 AM
If anyone was listening to the show today you would have heard David and Charlie talk about the BrokeBack Pictures many in the Troll forum have been sending in. David said I don't know who these people are and this web site must be new and I never read anything from it bla bla bla ...

After all the work Kori does for SpursZone ? and all the links Peter Burns post here for us to be part of there show? and now WOAI and David Chancellor is going to act like he never met Kori and has no idea she has a web site?

How lame is that Kori can't get any props?and SpursTalk does not exist as far as Ticket76 is concerned.

Lame reason from Kori why this is happening in 3...............2...........:lmao

Big Worm
04-27-2006, 10:17 AM
Tim Charlie And David not only would not say the website name ? they made sure they did not say who the e mails came from.But yet they said the names of other e mails.
These are the same folks that want SpursTalk to log on everyday and take part in there bullshit?

Now you know why I never trust those assholes.

I can't wait for Peter Burns to come in here and Pimp out the Ticket radio again :lmao

zeleni
04-27-2006, 10:31 AM
political correctness is a bliss...

Tonto
04-27-2006, 10:37 AM
paleface kori work like strong pinto
make woai better for all paleface surfers
kori not get props
tonto sad never go back to paleface ticket
paleface charlie and david can kiss tonto redskin ass

NoMoneyDown
04-27-2006, 10:44 AM
kori not get props

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Hooters Girl
04-27-2006, 10:52 AM
I heard the show also and Tim said they need to post all the David BrokeBack photos at the Ticket website, As soon as David heard this could help bring traffic to the ticket radio website? he was singing a different tune.

I am not sure what Kori did to them so they can hate us so, But I am sure it was legit.

mouse
04-27-2006, 10:55 AM
http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/chance-and-charlie2.jpg

Suns Fan
04-27-2006, 10:58 AM
Anyone with photshop, or paint should join in on the fun :smokin

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=892475&posted=1

Ricardo Romo
04-27-2006, 11:03 AM
I have been listening to talk radio for over 25 years and I was shocked to hear him come out of the closet on live radio. But if you look at Dave and know about him never having a girlfriend, it all makes sense now.

gollum
04-27-2006, 11:07 AM
Rack Pistons < Spurs :lmao

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/5006/chance1copy7rq.jpg

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/309/chance2copy1ar.jpg

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/8288/chance3copy6vu.jpg

LEONARD
04-27-2006, 11:10 AM
www.theticket.com

the ORIGINAL "The Ticket"...

There are lots of wannabe "Tickets" all over the country...

Wow, they even use the term "ticketheads" and have "ticket chicks"...how incredibly lame. At least they don't call their listeners "P1's" like some of the other Fake Ticket's do...

Taco
04-27-2006, 11:13 AM
No Jim Rome^^^

Hungry farmer
04-27-2006, 11:14 AM
I was shocked to hear him come out of the closet on live radio.

I just about choked on my spam sandwitch when I heard that shit also.

Big Pimp_21
04-27-2006, 11:15 AM
I have been listening to talk radio for over 25 years and I was shocked to hear him come out of the closet on live radio. But if you look at Dave and know about him never having a girlfriend, it all makes sense now.

I thought I heard him mention a girlfriend at least a few times on the air.

mouse
04-27-2006, 11:18 AM
www.theticket.com

Wow, they even use the term "ticketheads" and have "ticket chicks"...how incredibly lame. At least they don't call their listeners "P1's" like some of the other Fake Ticket's do...

I hate that when folks have to steal other peoples shit.

they should send Nate Lundy, Carlos Mancias and Buddy Holly to Hollywood where they master in stealing ideas and shit. :lmao

GoSpurs21
04-27-2006, 11:18 AM
sounds to me more like they are dissing mouse and the lack of credit is driving the rodent crazy. dam its easy to get under mouses skin these days

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-27-2006, 11:20 AM
www.theticket.com

That's something that amazes me about Ticket listeners (Dallas).

Everybody's always biting off them and it's lame because of it. Now, don't get me wrong.

They're right.

I just wonder how it is Ticket Dallas listeners are so protective of their station.

It's a great station that takes advantage of its market area and audience very well - and as far as the P1 thing goes, IIRC, it's because that's the Neilsen term for people who listen (four, maybe six) hours straight to a station.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Bask in it, Ticket Dallas.

Daddys Girl
04-27-2006, 11:22 AM

Oh in that case then he is straight :lmao

Dude uncork your head from your asshat. Wouldn't you mention fake girlfriends to keep your job?

have you seen a picture of her? I guess Michael Jackson is straight cuz he got married :lol

Vashner
04-27-2006, 11:24 AM
Send them some email :0

Charlie I think he's too old to use a computer lol.. Ok i'll agree time for him to go from sports talk. I always defend the guy but that's cause he's old school San Antonio.

David C? well ... Beep him...

Big Pimp_21
04-27-2006, 11:29 AM

Dude uncork your head from your asshat. Wouldn't you mention fake girlfriends to keep your job?

have you seen a picture of her? I guess Michael Jackson is straight cuz he got married :lol

Calm down, boss! I didn't say he wasn't gay....I said that I have heard him mention a girlfriend. I wasn't listening the day he came out, so this is news to me.

mouse
04-27-2006, 11:29 AM

gulˇliˇble

adjective
Definition:

easily duped: tending to trust and believe people, and therefore easily tricked or deceived

[Early 19th century. < gull2]

gulˇliˇbilˇiˇtyn
gulˇliˇblyadv

Big Pimp_21
04-27-2006, 11:31 AM
again, I'm not defending his straightness. I'm just saying that he claimed to have a girlfriend. I could give 2 shits if he's gay or not.

mouse
04-27-2006, 11:32 AM
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Bask in it, Ticket Dallas.

I will remember that next time I copy one of your articles and say it is mine :smokin

DeeBo
04-27-2006, 11:35 AM
again, I'm not defending his straightness. I'm just saying that he claimed to have a girlfriend. I could give 2 shits if he's gay or not.

Maybe your upset cuz your gay also? Post a picture of your girlfriend of wife in the next 5 minutes, or Deebo will set off the homo alert!

MoSpur
04-27-2006, 11:41 AM
Wait a minute. David came out today?

King
04-27-2006, 11:54 AM
No, he didn't come out. David has a girlfriend (or maybe a fiance now?) who people DO actually know, and HAVE actually seen. Mouse is just doing his thing since he's been pretty much blacklisted from being put on air. Just take it for what it is. Mouse spouting BS under his many screen names.

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-27-2006, 11:56 AM
I will remember that next time I copy one of your articles and say it is mine :smokin

Imitation

http://www.mathmlcentral.com/characters/glyphs/NotEqual_L.gif

Plagiarism

I am Tom
04-27-2006, 11:59 AM
No, he didn't come out. David has a girlfriend (or maybe a fiance now?) who people DO actually know, and HAVE actually seen. Mouse is just doing his thing since he's been pretty much blacklisted from being put on air. Just take it for what it is. Mouse spouting BS under his many screen names.

Dude your still mad mouse called you a call screener? Peter Burns does it all the time. get over it already.

If not? man up and show up to the GTG if your such a badass.
Or is that only on the www?

mouse
04-27-2006, 12:04 PM

You said in another topic that you had no idea I was on hold, and that the radio does not take only certain calls, Good to see the trruth come out about Clear Channel from a call screener, I will foward this info thanks :smokin

Smackie Chan
04-27-2006, 12:09 PM
Imitation

http://www.mathmlcentral.com/characters/glyphs/NotEqual_L.gif

Plagiarism

Not if you rewrite it to seem like it's yours. It still someone elses Idea. Besides your bias you do work for may sporting outlets your going to do like KING and be a true homer to Nate Lundy.

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-27-2006, 12:13 PM
Not if you rewrite it to seem like it's yours. It still someone elses Idea. Besides your bias you do work for may sporting outlets your going to do like KING and be a true homer to Nate Lundy.

Name many.

MoSpur
04-27-2006, 12:16 PM
I've always had my questions about him. Who cares though?

I am Tom
04-27-2006, 12:17 PM
Name many.

Did Clear Channel talk to Simon before they did Ticket Idol?

Did Don harris and Chance contact ESPN when they copied there 30 second shot clock drill they do on Sunday nights?

Name the paper or news organization you write for and let me decide what is original.

Big Worm
04-27-2006, 12:21 PM
I've always had my questions about him. Who cares though?

So if you both are in the shower and you drop the soap, you would pick it up?

many of us care, mabe your brokeback ass doesn't be we do patna!

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-27-2006, 12:24 PM
Did Clear Channel talk to Simon before they did Ticket Idol?

Did Don harris and Chance contact ESPN when they copied there 30 second shot clock drill they do on Sunday nights?

Name the paper or news organization you write for and let me decide what is original.

Actually, you said I was going to be biased because I wrote for many organizations.

But just to play along...

As of today, I am no longer employed by them (end of publication cycle and the end of many a headache): The University Star

Inside The Park

Full Sport Press

MoSpur
04-27-2006, 12:28 PM
So if you both are in the shower and you drop the soap, you would pick it up?

many of us care, mabe your brokeback ass doesn't be we do patna!

What the heck? Why in the world would I be in the same shower as he? Are you freaking retarded dude? If you plan on taking a shower with him then that is your "bidness patna." Just shut the hell up.

Al Sharpton
04-27-2006, 12:42 PM
What the heck? that is your "bidness patna." Just shut the hell up.

Not all black folks talk like that you racist fag

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-27-2006, 12:45 PM

And not all black guy posters are 5-foot-nothing, middle-aged comics with no cable who use references more than five years old since he hasn't seen anything original in that amount of time, stoners who throw up at the whiff of Slovenian brandy and are most importantly...funny and cool closet Spurs fans.

MoSpur
04-27-2006, 12:47 PM

The guy is sterotyping, but yet calls me a racist fag. Nice going.

mouse
04-27-2006, 12:49 PM
What the heck? Why in the world would I be in the same shower as he? Are you freaking retarded dude? If you plan on taking a shower with him then that is your "bidness patna." Just shut the hell up.

Brah your taking this Homo smack a little to personal you seem to have some issues.
maybe you need to come out of the closet also :lmao

I will say this, you was able to mix in the word Retarded and shut the hell up all in one post, That is so 1993, your smack skills are beyond anything I could ever come up with for a counter attack, so therefore you win I'm out.........

Go Mavs Go :smokin

:smokin

Hooters Girl
04-27-2006, 12:52 PM
And not all black guy posters are 5-foot-nothing, middle-aged comics with no cable who use references more than five years old since he hasn't seen anything original in that amount of time, stoners who throw up at the whiff of Slovenian brandy and are most importantly...funny and cool closet Spurs fans.

Mouse got SERVED! :wow

MoSpur
04-27-2006, 12:53 PM
Brah your taking this Homo smack a little to personal you seem to have some issues.
maybe you need to come out of the closet also :lmao

I will say this, you was able to mix in the word Retarded and shut the hell up all in one post, That is so 1993, your smack skills are beyond anything I could ever come up with for a counter attack, so therefore you win I'm out.........

Go Mavs Go :smokin

:smokin

Oh. Sorry to disappoint the guy who posts under 1,000 different names.

Hungry farmer
04-27-2006, 12:55 PM
The guy is sterotyping, but yet calls me a racist fag. Nice going.

What is it with these kids and Sarcasium? Mouse is having fun dude.
You and King need to losen your boxers :lmao

MoSpur
04-27-2006, 12:59 PM
What is it with these kids and Sarcasium? Mouse is having fun dude.
You and King need to losen your boxers :lmao

And you need to get off his jock.

Hustle & Flow
04-27-2006, 12:59 PM
Oh. Sorry to disappoint the guy who posts under 1,000 different names.

You could use another screen name also.
how you can keep all that asshole ness under one name is beyond me.

Happy Devil
04-27-2006, 01:03 PM
And you need to get off his jock.

Oh shit! This kid is reaching in the 1989 bag for his smack talk.

run mouse run! :lmao

MoSpur
04-27-2006, 01:04 PM
You could use another screen name also.
how you can keep all that asshole ness under one name is beyond me.

Hustle & Flow? Very original. Let me guess. The next movie that includes rap, you'll change your screen name.

MoSpur
04-27-2006, 01:07 PM
Oh shit! This kid is reaching in the 1989 bag for his smack talk.

run mouse run! :lmao

I guess all of mouses's aliases are coming out.

Mr Hanky
04-27-2006, 01:09 PM
I like this kid he can talk shit!

Troll
04-27-2006, 01:12 PM
I guess all of mouses's aliases are coming out.

http://www.bookandblade.com/images/funny/Master-of-the-obvious.jpg

Party Girl
04-27-2006, 01:16 PM
Mouse you didn't know Mo Spur was gay? Just look at his avatar :lol

angel_luv
04-27-2006, 01:30 PM
You guys are so awful to people with that photoshop. I tremble before your mad genius. :)

MoSpur
04-27-2006, 01:31 PM
Mouse you didn't know Mo Spur was gay? Just look at his avatar :lol

I guess I better put up a half-naked chick as my avatar to let people know I'm straight. Thanks for the tip.

King
04-27-2006, 02:06 PM
edit...it's not even worth it

Boris
04-27-2006, 02:45 PM
I just about choked on my spam sandwitch when I heard that shit also.

Yeah, I blew a few chunks myself.

Party Girl
04-27-2006, 03:00 PM
edit...it's not even worth it

This ^ may be the best post you ever made :lmao

mugatu
04-27-2006, 03:09 PM
I guess I better put up a half-naked chick as my avatar to let people know I'm straight. Thanks for the tip.

Ummm...... pardon me fella.... but if you look anything like your avatar?
you could stuff over 50 naked girls in your avatar , trust me it won't help.
Your homo material if I ever saw it.
just a heads up.

MoSpur
04-27-2006, 03:19 PM
Ummm...... pardon me fella.... but if you look anything like your avatar?
you could stuff over 50 naked girls in your avatar , trust me it won't help.
Your homo material if I ever saw it.
just a heads up.

So now we know that Mouse likes the movies, Zoolander, Friday, and Hustle & Flow.

Pee-Wee Herman
04-27-2006, 03:52 PM
Hey, my movie is really good too. I love my bike as I would love a man and that doesn't make me gay.

Haha!!

SequSpur
04-27-2006, 04:15 PM
wgaf.

PeterBurns
04-27-2006, 04:26 PM
Tim Charlie And David not only would not say the website name ? they made sure they did not say who the e mails came from.But yet they said the names of other e mails.
These are the same folks that want SpursTalk to log on everyday and take part in there bullshit?

Now you know why I never trust those assholes.

I can't wait for Peter Burns to come in here and Pimp out the Ticket radio again :lmao

I heard them talk about that on the way in.
HOLY S&%$ those pictures are funny.

What happened? Did they diss Kori?

I can't imagine they did that? But wow, those pictures are f-in great.

Mouse, regarding pimping the station.
Charlie is pure San Antonio.
Chance is solid. and a good metrosexual fit for Charlie.

Do I wish they talked more sports, sure. But, you've got to understand that we get more emails that like the way it is, than don't like it.

Which is rare because normally people only email or call to bitch, not say they like something.

Either way, still don't know how this went from the guys talking about it to dissing Kori.

mookie2001
04-27-2006, 07:40 PM
poster of the year frontrunners

oscar de la
boutons
cbf
dark reign
mr dio
MOUSE (as of today)

this is worse then when timvp got chodebloaded

whottt say you Kori?

TheSuckUp
04-27-2006, 07:43 PM
poster of the year front runners

oscar de la
boutons
cbf
dark reign
mr dio
MOUSE (as of today)

whottt say you Kori?

Those are some great nominees but there are way many more who are deserving of that title. There are so many that I just don't have the time to list them all!

Cant_Be_Faded
04-27-2006, 07:44 PM
I vote for Dark Reign, he's been OWNING the political forum

mookie2001
04-27-2006, 07:49 PM
and his name includes REIGN (one of the top words of all time)

I think when spurs win again this year I will change my title to Fourth Reign In Blood

boutons is like the brett favre of political ownage anyway

Cant_Be_Faded
04-27-2006, 07:51 PM
lol...it's boutons______ not boutons.

I'll change my title to Show No Mercy if the spurs win this year.

Isn't it funny how Johnny Blaze always goes out of his way to belittle other people and point out how they are stoners? He's like a TPark that goes to Texas State.
shyarightbrah

Cant_Be_Faded
04-27-2006, 07:53 PM

bigzak25
04-27-2006, 09:05 PM
kori not get props

:lol

George W Bush
04-27-2006, 09:34 PM
poster of the year frontrunners

oscar de la
boutons
cbf
dark reign
mr dio
MOUSE (as of today)

this is worse then when timvp got chodebloaded

whottt say you Kori?

I don't listen to polls.

TheTruth
04-27-2006, 09:38 PM
mouse, i don't know you (I wish I did), but all of this bitching you do about WOAI is pretty pathetic. Stop listening if they bother you that much...

2centsworth
04-27-2006, 09:42 PM
mouse, i don't know you (I wish I did), but all of this bitching you do about WOAI is pretty pathetic. Stop listening if they bother you that much...
Mouse is darn funny. Ticket should let him on anytime he wants.

JoeChalupa
04-27-2006, 09:55 PM
I concur.

SA Gunslinger
04-28-2006, 12:52 AM
With the all the activity that goes on in this forum, I think a www live streaming spurs radio show would work. The technology is inexpensive and with the cross section of international and american fans, I think it would be an incredible show.

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-28-2006, 01:57 AM
lol...it's boutons______ not boutons.

I'll change my title to Show No Mercy if the spurs win this year.

Isn't it funny how Johnny Blaze always goes out of his way to belittle other people and point out how they are stoners? He's like a TPark that goes to Texas State.
shyarightbrah

Wasn't it funny when CBF used to be funny...

Oh, wait...

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-28-2006, 02:44 AM
Can you post you and your crews picture on here? I've got to see the guys that spend their weekends orchestrating what to do on the internet.

No, they can't.

Mookie was a little whining bitch the last time his pic got posted.

I am Tom
04-28-2006, 06:12 AM

I see you bitch about the Spurs and yet you still watch them.
Sorry brah this site has enough Dr,Phils and wannabe moderators, they don't need you.

Aunt Ester
04-28-2006, 06:15 AM
I see you bitch about the Spurs and yet you still watch them.
Sorry brah this site has enough Dr,Phils and wannabe moderators, they don't need you.

Aint that the The Truth

Hooters Girl
04-28-2006, 06:23 AM
Mookie is cute will he be at the gtg?

implacable44
05-01-2006, 12:28 PM

I used to be gay - until today when i saw your avatar -- now I am straight --

implacable44
05-01-2006, 12:29 PM
Mookie is cute will he be at the gtg?

and yours -- if i view your public profile long enough --- is there a nipple slip ?