PDA

View Full Version : Snoop Dog possie trashes airport lobby

Vashner
04-27-2006, 11:00 AM
http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,18900,00.html?fdnews

Snoop Arrested in Airport Brawl

by Gina Serpe
Apr 27, 2006, 7:25 AM PT

Looks like Snoop Dogg could be headed for the pound.

The rapper and five members of his 30-strong entourage were arrested on suspicion of "violent disorder and affray" (the British even make criminal charges sound cool) at London's Heathrow Airport Tuesday night after getting into a brawl with police and airport staff, injuring seven officers in the process.

a d v e r t i s e m e n t

The fracas broke out when the 34-year-old "Beautiful" singer and his entourage were denied entry into British Airways' first class lounge, as only three of the group reportedly had first class tickets, and were asked to remain in the airline's business class lounge instead.

Members of the rapper's posse allegedly refused to stay in the lounge, and moved the party over to the terminal's duty-free shop where they reportedly started hurling bottles of whiskey around the store and arguing with shop employees.

Police were called to the scene after receiving reports of a disturbance and told the rapper, whose real name is Calvin Broadus, and his party that they would not be allowed to board their plane to Johannesburg, where he was due to give a concert Thursday night.

Needless to say, the traveling party was less than pleased at the news.

"It was absolute chaos--there was broken glass everywhere and it looked like it was on the brink of turning really nasty," the Daily Mirror cites a witness as saying.

CosmicCowboy
04-27-2006, 11:02 AM
CALVIN???????

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
04-27-2006, 11:04 AM
I wish I had an entourage

ObiwanGinobili
04-27-2006, 11:04 AM
what a dip shit.

Vashner
04-27-2006, 11:11 AM
Yea wrong police force to mess with. Since Brits mostly have no guns (airport some do) they are well experianced in the physical beat down.

MoSpur
04-27-2006, 01:52 PM
What can you say?

T Park
04-27-2006, 05:22 PM
but I thought SNoop dog was a good family guy now??

What a surprise, a guy that has alliances to the "bloods" gang, causes trouble....

Vashner
04-27-2006, 05:26 PM
Now he can appear on all the late night shows to talk about it. And oh btw here is my new album (publicity stunt?)

bigzak25
04-27-2006, 10:57 PM
what happened to la di da di, not causin trouble and not botherin nobody?

Vashner
04-27-2006, 10:59 PM
I wonder if they did the Latex Glove Search? on them??

young_prosecutor
04-28-2006, 09:13 AM
What a surprise, a guy that has alliances to the "bloods" gang, causes trouble....
its not illegal to be in a gang.