PDA

View Full Version : Keys for game 3.

T Park
04-27-2006, 05:49 PM
Critical game of the series.

Kings win? Its a whole new series.

Spurs win? its a complete sweep no questions asked.

What will it take for the Spurs to win?

Heres what I think.

1. Recommit to rebounding

Watching the second half, especially the 4th quarter last night after work, I noticed the Spurs played great defense, having hands in the faces of guys like Abdur Rahim, Martin, and Bibby, unfortunately, they gave up far too many offensive rebounds. More minutes for Duncan hopefully, would fix that situation. Also, it would be nice if Nazr shows up for the series.

2. More Rasho.

Rasho Nesterovic, IMO, is playing the best defense, and best pick and roll offense I've ever seen him play. His hedges out on Bibby are picture perfect, and his rotations to the shooters and getting a hand up have been outstanding. I think his rebounding has SLIGHTLY improved. If I were Pop I would not hesitate to play Rasho at least 25 to 30 minutes tommarow. His defense, along with his good team offensive play, were keys in game 1 in the second quarter, and the other night in the 3rd quarter and OT, for the big leads.

3. Bring Bowen over to pick.

Since they are going to switch guys like Martin onto Parker, or Wells, and leave Bibby with Bowen, I say, switch it back up on em. Bring Bowen over to pick, switch em around, and get the ball back to Parker. I commend the Kings for defending Parker well for stretches. Although, a more agressive Parker, better switches in the pick and roll, will free Parker up for that tear drop.
The Kings are giving him the teardrop, and denying the layup, hopefully Parker and CO, have recognized that in film sessions.

4. Bring a little more 4 down into the picture.

Imo another missed oppurtunity was not going at Abdur Rahim and Kenny Thomas aggressively with Duncan more often. Had Duncan been able to do this, against SAR, and gotten him in foul trouble, things would've been alot different. I say feed Duncan a few more times in the post, and let him go to work.

5. Finley needs more shots.

Finley is shooting VERY well right now, another great night the other night 4-8 for 12 points. IMO, Finley should at least get 12 to 13 shots friday. More in the offense shots for Finley, and less helter skelter shots by Parker and Ginobili.

T Park
04-27-2006, 06:12 PM
23 views and no responses?

shocker....

Sspursin06
04-27-2006, 06:15 PM
good calls t-park.

i'll add something, if we play this fast pace "raining three pointer" game in Arco, I think the Kings will have the edge b/c of homecourt. We need to play this game like we played the games in Seattle last year, and game 3 of Denver, and all of the Pistons series. Go back to Spurs basketball before Tony, Manu, Brent and Mike turned us into a shooting machine. Lets play smashmouth good old fashioned Coach Pop b-ball, work it into Duncan everytime let him do his magic and when the defense goes into him kick it out. I know we still do that, but not as smashmouth as we used to.

We always preach defense and in game one it was just amazing, but i hope the players have their old mentality of "we don't need to score we just need to make them score less than we do."

Lets go vintage 2003 in game 3 baby. Timmy D lead us to the broomsticks in round one son

td4mvp21
04-27-2006, 06:31 PM
I agree with every point. Except, 4-down should be used throughout the game, not only in the fourth quarter. Tim needs to develop a rhythm first. I can't explain how mad it makes me when Pop all of the sudden decides to do that in the fourth quarter out of the blue.

T Park
04-27-2006, 06:41 PM
Im not saying just the 4th quarter, im saying everytime Tim is in there, they should be doing more 4 down, to 1, open up the shooters, and 2, get guys like Thomas, Miller, SAR in foul trouble.

spurster
04-27-2006, 07:21 PM
Being outrebounded 47-34 was a major reason for Game 2 being so close.

tlongII
04-27-2006, 07:31 PM
Kings should win game 3.

exstatic
04-27-2006, 07:49 PM
Spurs win, sweep. Kings win, Spurs in 5.

...and less helter skelter shots by Parker and Ginobili.
Those shots go in at about a combined 50% to Finley's 40%. Yeah, let's cut back on shots for two guys who TOTALLY disrupt and destroy defensive schemes, and make half their shots. Genius.

ducks
04-27-2006, 07:58 PM
if spurs can get duncan going when sar is in it could help sar get in foul trouble

boutons_
04-27-2006, 08:02 PM
It's do-or-die for Kings, since going down 0-3 means they will, historically, not win the series.

So, effectively, it's an elimination game for the Spurs.
Are the Spurs tough enough to put the Kings down for the count?

The Spurs losing Game3 means their will be big pressure on the Spurs to win Game4, since losing Game4 would zero the series (like the Seattle series last year).

Mavs and Pistons controlled their Game2's convincingly, looking like they will both sweep, while the Spurs had to squeak by with an fun but unconvincing, mostly ugly win from a lucky bounce.

Spurs need to show some end-to-end game control, keeping the lead, stopping runs, ie, look like Champions. etc.

SequSpur
04-27-2006, 08:06 PM
Key #1 and really the only key that matters:

Outscore the Kings.

boutons_
04-27-2006, 08:07 PM
Somehow, I think the Spurs will have to repeat without much help from Tim. While he looks like he's moving quite naturally, he's not defending worth a fuck, nor doing anything offensively.

Looks like he might be effective only as a decoy, but the Spurs are gonna need to make stops in the paint at some critical point.

Spurs Dynasty
04-27-2006, 09:06 PM
What will it take to win game 3?

Basically i think the Spurs will need to score more points than the Kings.

exstatic
04-27-2006, 09:08 PM
It's do-or-die for Kings, since going down 0-3 means they will, historically, not win the series.

2-0 is historically a 95% lock. What this is about is not only winning, but shortening the series to 4 or 5 games. Less wear and tear and more bounce back time.

Vashner
04-27-2006, 09:17 PM
The kings will be destroyed tomorrow. Timmy's gonna rip out the heart and eat it!

Solid D
04-27-2006, 09:23 PM

Since they are going to switch guys like Martin onto Parker, or Wells, and leave Bibby with Bowen, I say, switch it back up on em. Bring Bowen over to pick, switch em around, and get the ball back to Parker. I commend the Kings for defending Parker well for stretches. Although, a more agressive Parker, better switches in the pick and roll, will free Parker up for that tear drop.
The Kings are giving him the teardrop, and denying the layup, hopefully Parker and CO, have recognized that in film sessions.

Imo another missed oppurtunity was not going at Abdur Rahim and Kenny Thomas aggressively with Duncan more often. Had Duncan been able to do this, against SAR, and gotten him in foul trouble, things would've been alot different. I say feed Duncan a few more times in the post, and let him go to work.

T Park, Good work on the Keys to the game.

I agree for the most part but on points 3 and 4 I have a question and a comment.

On point 3. Bring Bowen over to pick...and switching the picks, I don't understand what you mean. Do you mean rescreen and force another defensive switch after the defensive switch on the first screen? Could you give a different example. Usually, switching on picks has to do with what the defense does. Screen and rescreen is something the Spurs do frequently with the Bigs on the perimeter for TP.

On point 4. I agree that inside-out, or hub-and-spoke action like 4-down is still an important ingredient. The trouble with doing 4-down frequently is the spot-up players tend to stand around more, watch and wait. That's why you see the Spurs run more motion to move the defense around. They even create a variation of inside-out with dribble penetration off the high screen to the middle and then kick out to the "spokes". It creates a similar inside-out attack. It's also less predictable than setting Tim up on the low block every trip. Getting SAR into foul trouble is a valid point.

td4mvp21
04-27-2006, 09:41 PM
Kings should win game 3.

Yep, and the Blazers should get a good lottery pick this year.

samikeyp
04-27-2006, 09:47 PM
Spurs win, sweep. Kings win, Spurs in 5.

I would agree. Time to apply pressure to the opponents throat.

Obstructed_View
04-28-2006, 04:07 AM
The Spurs don't need the offense starting with Duncan to win this series easily. But they will need him if they want to win the championship. Get Duncan some work now. Everyone has been saying how he was abused by SAR and Wells. Let him do something about it.

Phenomanul
04-28-2006, 09:56 AM
Somehow, I think the Spurs will have to repeat without much help from Tim. While he looks like he's moving quite naturally, he's not defending worth a fuck, nor doing anything offensively.

Looks like he might be effective only as a decoy, but the Spurs are gonna need to make stops in the paint at some critical point.

Tim's defense may not be stellar (i.e. up to his standards) but I don't agree that "he's not defending worth a f***"

His absence in the 3rd quarter hurt us and allowed our double digit lead to dwindle because we couldn't get any stops....

His defense on SAR should not be an indication of his overall defensive ability or contribution... SAR is somewhat crafty and has excellent footwork scoring I believe on every one of our bigs... Horry, Nazr, Duncan, and Rasho...

Fabbs
04-28-2006, 10:21 AM

Key phase being "go to work". As opposed to "Dump It To Tim and All 4 Others Stand Around Offense" which i am sorry to say Pop did revert to twice in crunchtime of Game 2. 104-103 and twice we did the Dump Tim and Stand. If Duncan is going to hold the ball for 12 seconds (dribbling or not) that's cool. Keep the other players in motion tho! Otherwise it gives us zero chance for the O board and has the opponent in prime condition to rebound and get it upcourt quickly.

T Park
04-28-2006, 10:24 AM
On point 3. Bring Bowen over to pick...and switching the picks, I don't understand what you mean. Do you mean rescreen and force another defensive switch after the defensive switch on the first screen? Could you give a different example. Usually, switching on picks has to do with what the defense does. Screen and rescreen is something the Spurs do frequently with the Bigs on the perimeter for TP

What I meant is, they are playing Bibby on Bowen on defense.
While, they will play either Kevin Martin, or some else of that ilk, on Parker.

I say, bring Bowen over, and run a pick and roll, and see if you can switch Bibby back to defending Parker and take advantage.

If Martin or whoever stays at home on Parker, you at least have an open shot for Bowen, and hopefully, this play could be run, close to the baseline.

T Park
04-28-2006, 10:28 AM
Key phase being "go to work". As opposed to "Dump It To Tim and All 4 Others Stand Around Offense" which i am sorry to say Pop did revert to twice in crunchtime of Game 2. 104-103 and twice we did the Dump Tim and Stand. If Duncan is going to hold the ball for 12 seconds (dribbling or not) that's cool. Keep the other players in motion tho! Otherwise it gives us zero chance for the O board and has the opponent in prime condition to rebound and get it upcourt quickly

While I agree 4 down used too much is in itself bad, I think, if you can keep two guys moving, Ginobili and say, Parker or Barry, then itll work.

Horry can stay at home on the perimiter, and Bowen or Parker can stay at home on the baseline.

I don't think Tim was used quite enough in the 4th quarter, when Shareef I believe had 3 or 4 fouls. When Reef went on that run, they should have concentrated on going at him with Duncan and trying to get him in foul trouble. They were calling close plays, so any kind of upfake, or force of contact would've drawn a foul.
Free throws made or missed aside, you take Abdur Rahim out of the game.
Also would've been nice when Abdur Rahim was forcing his way inside, if Duncan could've take a bit of a "tumble" and forced the refs to call an offensive foul.

Solid D
04-28-2006, 10:33 AM
Unfortunately, Timmy got his 5th foul 2 1/2 minutes into the 4th quarter and didn't reenter the game until 4 minutes or so left in the game.

wildbill2u
04-28-2006, 10:33 AM
Key #1: Duncan must get in the game offensively

Key #2: Keep Parker driving the lane and forget about his jumper.

Key #3: Bowen vs. Artest. Keep Artest scoring to a minimum and he'll go berserk and foul again and again.

Key #4: Bench must come through again. If they keep averaging 52 points a game we'll be awfully tough to beat.

themvp
04-28-2006, 10:43 AM
Key #1: Defense

That is all.

T Park
04-28-2006, 10:56 AM
Key #2: Keep Parker driving the lane and forget about his jumper.

What happens when they close the lane?

Need that Parker jumper to fall.

It can and it will :sombrero:

Trainwreck2100
04-28-2006, 11:00 AM
Unfortunately, Timmy got his 5th foul 2 1/2 minutes into the 4th quarter and didn't reenter the game until 4 minutes or so left in the game.

9 minutes

jman3000
04-28-2006, 11:00 AM
Is it just me or do the Spurs tend to have their "worst defensive game I've ever seen" in the playoffs? Last year I believe Pop said the same thing during the Denver series for game 1 and in the first blowout in Detroit I think he said the exact same thing..... do you really think he means it or is it just something for him to say at this point?

T Park
04-28-2006, 11:19 AM
I think he means it :lol

The transition defense, was the worst hes ever seen and I agree, Its been a long time since Ive seen the team get beat back that bad.

Ripped into Duncan pretty damn hard too.

Jimcs50
04-28-2006, 11:19 AM
Critical game of the series.

Kings win? Its a whole new series.

Spurs win? its a complete sweep no questions asked.

What will it take for the Spurs to win?

Heres what I think.

Watching the second half, especially the 4th quarter last night after work, I noticed the Spurs played great defense, having hands in the faces of guys like Abdur Rahim, Martin, and Bibby, unfortunately, they gave up far too many offensive rebounds. More minutes for Duncan hopefully, would fix that situation. Also, it would be nice if Nazr shows up for the series.

2. More Rasho.

Rasho Nesterovic, IMO, is playing the best defense, and best pick and roll offense I've ever seen him play. His hedges out on Bibby are picture perfect, and his rotations to the shooters and getting a hand up have been outstanding. I think his rebounding has SLIGHTLY improved. If I were Pop I would not hesitate to play Rasho at least 25 to 30 minutes tommarow. His defense, along with his good team offensive play, were keys in game 1 in the second quarter, and the other night in the 3rd quarter and OT, for the big leads.

5. Finley needs more shots.

Finley is shooting VERY well right now, another great night the other night 4-8 for 12 points. IMO, Finley should at least get 12 to 13 shots friday. More in the offense shots for Finley, and less helter skelter shots by Parker and Ginobili.

6. Bench NVE in a tight game and let Beno play.

Solid D
04-28-2006, 11:33 AM
9 minutes

?

T Park
04-28-2006, 11:35 AM
Bench NVE in a tight game and let Beno play.

So he can turn the ball over and lose us the lead like against Houston?

No thanks.

Jimcs50
04-28-2006, 11:52 AM
So he can turn the ball over and lose us the lead like against Houston?

No thanks.

At least he does not jack up shots at the 20 sec mark on the shot clock leading to fast breaks the other way, like your buddy Nick does.

Look at Beno's stats, he does not turn the ball over any more than Nick the Quick(shot) does.

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-28-2006, 11:55 AM
6. Bench NVE in a tight game and let Beno play.

I'd agree with that. I think Beno's a little better distributor, and isn't going to take a dumb shot.

I also think we'll see the Spurs make some adjustments to try to stop Shareef. If I'm Sacramento I've noted the success Rahim, Wells and even Martin had penetrating and I think my gameplan would be to have much more of that with Artest going hard to the rack too. I've noticed the Kings do a much better job of being aggressive in the paint at home, which could be a bad thing considering how successful they were in the lane in game 2.

I think T Park is right in that the Spurs are likely going to need to get Duncan much more involved in this one, and I'll bet we'll probably see a more typical sort of Spurs score tonight.

boutons_
04-28-2006, 11:56 AM
As I've said many times before, Nick's wild-ass, badly selected bricks plus Spurs' shitty offensive rebouding add up to way more TOs than Beno's TOs under pressure.

T Park
04-28-2006, 11:57 AM
At least he does not jack up shots at the 20 sec mark on the shot clock leading to fast breaks the other way, like your buddy Nick does.

He can't get the ball past half court, so there is no shot for anyone.

I think Beno's a little better distributor, and isn't going to take a dumb shot.

All points are moot if you can't bring the ball up against a tough D, wich, Sacramento can bring.

Van Exel will play, get over it.

Where were you after game 1 Jim when he was bagging 3s and was the reason they had such a huge lead at the half?

:flipoff

T Park
04-28-2006, 11:58 AM
Nick's wild-ass, badly selected bricks plus Spurs' shitty offensive rebouding add up to way more TOs than Beno's TOs under pressure.

You've said it before, and your still wrong.

Sit back down.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-28-2006, 12:02 PM
Beno would only come in if there's a defensive matchup problem for Nick. A younger cover or whatever... Kings are pretty soft, and not too deep, so I don't think Beno's gonna see much playing time unless the Spurs feel like killing their team that night for a garbage 4th.

Solid D
04-28-2006, 12:02 PM
Answer for everything:Beno can't get the ball past half-court.
What is the question again?

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-28-2006, 12:03 PM
All points are moot if you can't bring the ball up against a tough D, wich, Sacramento can bring.

I'd pick the Van Exel from 3 years ago over Beno any day of the week. I'm not convinced yet that VanEx can flip the playoff switch like Horry can anymore, but we'll see.

I agree, though, that it looks like Pop is committing to using Nick the Used to Be Quick as the first point option off the bench.

FloppinIsGreat
04-28-2006, 12:05 PM
The Spurs don't need the offense starting with Duncan to win this series easily. But they will need him if they want to win the championship. Get Duncan some work now. Everyone has been saying how he was abused by SAR and Wells. Let him do something about it.
The key is to get Duncan started early in the game. Feed him down low, but also run some pick and rolls with Duncan going to the basket for some feeds if the defense collapses on TP or Manu. The key for Duncan is to work quickly with the ball, not just stand there and hold it so the Kings can bring a completely weak side player to double. That forces TD to make a tough cross court pass out of the double that gives the D time to recover. If he makes his moves quickly with the ball the Kings will either double hard on the move, which will leave open shooters, or not double at all. If they don't double TD has to punish his man with a hard physical move to the basket. If TD starts to score or draws fouls then the hard doubles will come. And the shooters + Manu + TP will be available to catch and shoot or catch and drive against an out of position defense. Offensively speaking, this is what the Spurs need to do to give themselves consistent scoring chances. After that they have, I mean HAVE to make the wide open shots they will get.

Obstructed_View
04-28-2006, 12:56 PM
I agree. Timmy has a tendency to get into funks where he sits there and waits for doubles instead of initiating the first move. Somebody will have pointed that out to him by now.

Brutalis
04-28-2006, 12:58 PM
The key to the game for me is just going out there and doing what you are paid to do being on a team like San Antonio. They don't need a pep talk or anything because this game has to be the knockout blow to send a message to the far East that the Spurs came to play in the playoffs.

"Be silent, be swift."

wildbill2u
04-28-2006, 01:00 PM
What happens when they close the lane?

Need that Parker jumper to fall.

It can and it will :sombrero:

If they close the lane by using a zone or defensive help from someone else, then one of our other players will be open and Parker should try for an assist. I'm not 100% sure of his jumper being there when needed.

polandprzem
04-28-2006, 01:21 PM
Well I think I have nothing new to say but IMO the Kings will give Timmy a little bit more freedome and he will take adventage of that.
Slow the tempo, I mean take care of Transition defense please, and do not let the Kings get going cause when they are on a row and with this crowd they can take the lead and never give it back.

Ofcouse vs the Kings the key will be shooting, the shots must go down.

Try the streaches with defending the 3-pt lane they have got shooters.

The iportant thing in spurs ofense is moving. Even when it is 4-down players must switch places make screens and so on.
Till now the motion ofense was efficient

What else?
GO SPURS GO :flag:

aaronstampler
04-28-2006, 01:33 PM
I'm glad you have chosen to finally see the light about Rasho, TPark. Of course he's a better defender than Nazr. Always has been. The Kings don't get nearly the easy looks with him in there that they get with Nazr. So I'm all for 'Sho playing a lot.

Another thing I would do is get the ball to Manu early and test Artest's mental state. You know the refs will be watching him closely, and the slightest little thing might set Ron-Ron off.

But yeah, generally, better transition defense and a big game from Tim would be nice.

As for the backup PG spot, I vote for Barry, but that's just me.

If they play NVE and he shoots anything besides a wide open 3, Pop has to pull him right away. And I'm really tired of this Beno bashing where everyone is saying he can't get the ball past the half-court line. You people act like this is the case every single time. It's like saying Tim misses every FT or Nazr mishandles every pass. Does he have occasional problems against pressure? Sure. But it's not a chronic thing that should chain him to the bench, I don't think. The Kings don't even pressure full court, from what I've seen. Plus, Manu and Barry could both help him advance the ball. Once the offense is in half-court, there is no question he is a more productive player than NVE.

Solid D
04-28-2006, 01:40 PM
Transition D? pffttt. Timmy just needs to pull the back of Kenny Thomas' shorts when KT starts to run upcourt...until Tim can pull even with him. Problem solved. :smokin

picnroll
04-28-2006, 01:42 PM
Put Duncan on the blocks and tell him to stop being a pussy, get aggressive, work his butt off. Put a hurting on the Kings bigs.

polandprzem
04-28-2006, 01:50 PM
Transition D? pffttt. Timmy just needs to pull the back of Kenny Thomas' shorts when KT starts to run upcourt...until Tim can pull even with him. Problem solved. :smokin

It's not that simple cause the shorts may slip down or... so I would rather not see the result of that solusion :rolleyes

Solid D
04-28-2006, 02:06 PM
Remember how David Robinson used to run the floor like a gazelle after COP? Especially when the opposing pivot was someone like James Donaldson or My Giant Muresan or even Shaq (sometimes). That's what KT did to Timmy in Game 2. When that happens, the Spurs have to talk and cross-match better, until everyone catches up.

T Park
04-28-2006, 02:30 PM
I'm glad you have chosen to finally see the light about Rasho, TPark.

I saw the light when they first signed him.

Your preachin to the choir brotha.

polandprzem
04-28-2006, 02:35 PM
Dave was much faster then gazzelle :somkin
That was crazy what he did on those FB's. :madrun :madrun :madrun

slayermin
04-28-2006, 05:44 PM
The Kings are ripe for a meltdown. They are looking for any reason to pack it in and get ready for vacation. If Barry or Finley are hot beyond the arc, the Kings are done.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-28-2006, 05:46 PM
I think all we have to do is keep Sacramento's undersized powerfowards from getting offensive rebounds and easy baskets. We'll be fine in either way. No way the Spurs drop one this series.

Shall be a clean sweep.

KingsFanWithoutName
04-28-2006, 06:13 PM
No way the Spurs drop one this series.

Shall be a clean sweep.May I use this in my sig line after tonights game?

Cant_Be_Faded
04-28-2006, 06:31 PM
Yes.

KingsFanWithoutName
04-28-2006, 06:35 PM
Cool.

KingsFanWithoutName
04-29-2006, 04:25 PM
I think all we have to do is keep Sacramento's undersized powerfowards from getting offensive rebounds and easy baskets. We'll be fine in either way. No way the Spurs drop one this series.

Shall be a clean sweep.
Thanks for the sig.

RON ARTEST
04-29-2006, 04:37 PM
Thanks for the sig.
:lol a clean sweep? your an idiot

Jimcs50
04-30-2006, 07:31 PM
He can't get the ball past half court, so there is no shot for anyone.

Where were you after game 1 Jim when he was bagging 3s and was the reason they had such a huge lead at the half?

:flipoff

TPark, I just got back in town, so this is the first time that I can tell you, I TOLD YOU SO!!! :smokin

Beno ran the offense perfectly in the 10 mins that he was in the game and the Spurs were +12 pts during that span.

Beno had ZERO turnovers in the game and had no problem geting the ball upcourt. I find it amusing that you do not think that a NBA player can dribble the ball up the court w/o a turnover. Beno is not a rookie any more, he can play the PG and stay within the flow of the offense, unlike Nick The Quick(shot). Yes Beno missed some 3s in the 2nd half, but they were open shots that were within the flow of the offense.

Admit that you were wrong.

T Park
04-30-2006, 07:34 PM
Im not wrong.

How many games has Beno helped win?

How many has Van Exel?

1-0

adios....

I find it amusing that you do not think that a NBA player can dribble the ball up the court w/o a turnover.

I find it amusing you make up stuff.

I never said an NBA player.

Beno can't.

Watch, if he plays tonight, the Kings, will press, and adios ball.

Happens every time.

Jimcs50
04-30-2006, 07:46 PM
Im not wrong.

How many has Van Exel?

1-0

adios....

Beno can't.

Happens every time.

I will bet you double or nothing that he will have more assists than turnovers.

Jimcs50
04-30-2006, 07:48 PM
Im not wrong.

How many has Van Exel?

1-0

adios....

Beno can't.

Happens every time.

I think he would have helped them win, had Manu not been fouled on that last possession, leading to the loss.

T Park
04-30-2006, 07:50 PM
had Manu not been fouled on that last possession, leading to the loss

Thats true, he wasn't.

What lead to the loss, was not rebounding, and letting Bonzi and Artest get to the hole too easily.

Not missed fouls.

I will bet you double or nothing that he will have more assists than turnovers.

I think you have a gambling problem.

Jimcs50
04-30-2006, 08:05 PM
I think you have a gambling problem.

What's your point? :spin

I just think the best way to shut someone up that talks out their ass, is to hit them in their wallet, for their crazy proclaimations. Anyone can say some statement like you did earlier, but if you are not held accountable for it, then, it does not mean anything, if you are wrong.

T Park
04-30-2006, 08:06 PM
So now, all of our opinions have to be met with bets to be good?

Riiigghhhtttttt..........................

Jimcs50
04-30-2006, 08:12 PM
So now, all of our opinions have to be met with bets to be good?

Riiigghhhtttttt..........................

It is not an opinion when you say that Beno can nopt bring the ball up court w/o a turnover, it is crazy talk.

T Park
04-30-2006, 08:14 PM
Yeah, that was a fake game I saw Beno losing the ball twice at half court against Houston in the last regular season game.

TOTALLY FAKE!!

LOCO TALK!!!

Jimcs50
04-30-2006, 08:16 PM
Yeah, that was a fake game I saw Beno losing the ball twice at half court against Houston in the last regular season game.

TOTALLY FAKE!!

LOCO TALK!!!

Manu had 7 turnovers in game 3.

Do we bench him for someone else?

Lebron had 10 turnovers in game 2...did they bench him?