PDA

View Full Version : If Manu And Artest Faught

RON ARTEST
04-27-2006, 11:56 PM
who would win? i think artest would beat the living crap out of that flopper. of course it helps that artest is a maniac. :lol

infinite styles
04-27-2006, 11:59 PM
who would win? i think artest would beat the living crap out of that flopper. of course it helps that artest is a maniac. :lol

Artest would probably just bite Manu or something.

E20
04-28-2006, 12:00 AM
Artest would win.

Manu is a nice guy. Artest is mean and looks like he might kill somebody.

spurs=bling
04-28-2006, 12:04 AM
if the fight were to go down in SA..the fans would jump in to protect Manu. the fans love him. so artest would lose because he can't fight like 100 or 1000 + people on his own.

RON ARTEST
04-28-2006, 12:05 AM
Artest would win.

Manu is a nice guy. Artest is mean and looks like he might kill somebody.
yeah i would never fight that guy. :lol hes so mentally ill. but thats what i love about that guy. i guess you appreciate a guy like that after you have had a soft women playing soft for 8 years on your team. can you imagine if we had peja still and bowen on him? :lol my god he would get killed.

timvp
04-28-2006, 12:05 AM
Stupid Thread.

RON ARTEST
04-28-2006, 12:06 AM
if the fight were to go down in SA..the fans would jump in to protect Manu. the fans love him. so artest would lose because he can't fight like 100 or 1000 + people on his own.
i dont know about that. they say crazy people have the strength of 1000 men. :lol

RON ARTEST
04-28-2006, 12:06 AM
Stupid Thread.
i know. but its the only way i can get over my fucking depression. :lol well at least until we win game 3. :lol

RON ARTEST
04-28-2006, 12:07 AM
Artest would probably just bite Manu or something.
can you say mike tyson? :lol

spurs=bling
04-28-2006, 12:11 AM
i dont know about that. they say crazy people have the strength of 1000 men. :lol
but ron does piss off people, and if they had it with him already there is no way he would stand a chance against alot of people.. hell i'd bet the pistons fans would call the people over here to wait for awhile..just so they could get a shot at him too.

pop4mayor
04-28-2006, 12:13 AM

Why not, Ron's done it before.

SANANTOJAMES
04-28-2006, 12:13 AM
manu would cause argentenians are crazy.

infinite styles
04-28-2006, 12:14 AM
Ron would probably win cause it would be an unfair fight. He has what 7 personalities to Manu's one.

spurs=bling
04-28-2006, 12:15 AM
Why not, Ron's done it before.
but the rest of the team got into it too. everybody knows the queens are to soft to fight.

Scobe
04-28-2006, 12:21 AM
What's the fucking point of this?? This is kindergarten bullshit... grow up and STFU!

SA210
04-28-2006, 12:24 AM
Manu > Artest

Not that Manu would ever lower himself, but if he had, Manu has too much heart.

Manu wins on "will" alone.

RON ARTEST
04-28-2006, 12:43 AM
Ron would probably win cause it would be an unfair fight. He has what 7 personalities to Manu's one.
o shit thats the funniest shit i have heard on this forum. :lol :lol :lol :lol someone has got to use that as their sig. :lol

RON ARTEST
04-28-2006, 12:44 AM
What's the fucking point of this?? This is kindergarten bullshit... grow up and STFU!
why dont you just worry about your magic and what adjustment they will make in game three. :lol o i forgot they didnt even make the playoffs in the pathetic east. :lol

KingsFanWithoutName
04-28-2006, 12:44 AM
Manu wins on "will" alone.Only Chuck Norris wins on will alone.

RON ARTEST
04-28-2006, 12:45 AM
but the rest of the team got into it too. everybody knows the queens are to soft to fight.
not ron and bonzi. maybe you have them confused with peja and webber. :lol

KingsFanWithoutName
04-28-2006, 12:45 AM
This is kindergarten bullshit... grow up and STFU!Typing STFU is so second grade. Grow up. :lol

SOB123
04-28-2006, 12:46 AM
why dont you just worry about your magic and what adjustment they will make in game three. :lol o i forgot they didnt even make the playoffs in the pathetic east. :lol
why dont you worry about your pathetic kings and the sweep they are gonna take? The Spurs are beating you when they play soft. Kings SUCK ASS. Live with it. :lol

whottt
Let's see...if Manu and Artest fought...Manu probably wouldn't instigate or retaliate...Artest wouldd get in, at the most, 1 punch, before the Kings, Spurs and Refs get on the floor to break it up...that one punch may or may not connect. Look at the past I'd say it's a very good chance that one punch wouldn't connect...

Artest then gets thrown out of the game, Manu shrugs and says, Aidios.

Next day the league announces that Ron Artest is banned for life from the NBA.

Ron Artest = The Winner(the Bobby Bare kind).

Personally it's pretty sad how far the Kings have fallen if they are looking up to guys like Artest...I can understand liking the guy if he plays for your team, I can't understand thinking any of his breakdowns and displays of mental weakness are smart or anything to be respected, envied or emulated...not even in the backhanded sense...

The guy is basically an idiot, who has hurt the teams he's played on, possibly cost the Pacers a potential championship last year, whose multimillion dollar career his hanging by a thread because, well because he's got the mind of a child.

He'll probably end up getting shot some day...

RON ARTEST
Manu > Artest

Not that Manu would ever lower himself, but if he had, Manu has too much heart.

Manu wins on "will" alone.
on will alone? please he would be in the hospital before he even he can impose his will or whatever the hell you said. :lol

Horry For 3!
04-28-2006, 12:47 AM
Lame

SOB123
04-28-2006, 12:47 AM
The queens couldnt beat up a bunch of fucking 80 year old nuns. :lol

RON ARTEST
04-28-2006, 12:48 AM
why dont you worry about your pathetic kings and the sweep they are gonna take? The Spurs are beating you when they play soft. Kings SUCK ASS. Live with it. :lol
WHOA. why are you being so mean? i hope you guys beat the crap out of everyone and win it all. o and by the way the kings are winning tomorrow so its impossible to get swept. or are you to dumb to understand that?

SOB123
04-28-2006, 12:49 AM
Typing STFU is so second grade. Grow up. :lol
Why don't you have a name? Because your team SUCKS? Are you one of those fans that goes to games with a paper bag over your head because you are nothing but a soft, ashamed bitch? :lol

RON ARTEST
04-28-2006, 12:50 AM
that queens thing is a little overused. with artest and bonzi on the same teams the only nickname they should have is lunitics. :lol

KingsFanWithoutName
04-28-2006, 12:50 AM
Fucking 80 year old nuns is an oxymoron.

KingsFanWithoutName
04-28-2006, 12:51 AM
Why don't you have a name? Because your team SUCKS? Are you one of those fans that goes to games with a paper bag over your head because you are nothing but a soft, ashamed bitch? :lolYou are right, they do suck. They only had the third best record after the all-star break. Damn them.

RON ARTEST
04-28-2006, 12:52 AM
Why don't you have a name? Because your team SUCKS? Are you one of those fans that goes to games with a paper bag over your head because you are nothing but a soft, ashamed bitch? :lol
what about your name? are you admitting your a bitch?

SOB123
WHOA. why are you being so mean? i hope you guys beat the crap out of everyone and win it all. o and by the way the kings are winning tomorrow so its impossible to get swept. or are you to dumb to understand that?
I think the phrase you are looking for is TOO dumb. Ironic isnt it? Your illiterate ass can't tell the difference between TO and TOO and you're calling me dumb? And the Kings aren't winning shit. They gave their best shot and arent going to win. Just like these pussy Bucks. That Aussie is weak shit and TJ Ford is the only thing they have. Redd sucks. Artest sucks. He couldn't even kick that dorky little guy's ass here in MOTOWN!! :lol

RON ARTEST
Fucking 80 year old nuns is an oxymoron.
yup because he is a moron.

infinite styles
04-28-2006, 12:53 AM
Wow this turned sour quick.

SOB123
04-28-2006, 12:53 AM
SOB means Son of a Bitch. I am not a bitch. Your mom is a bitch. You and me are brothers.

2centsworth
04-28-2006, 12:54 AM
How about if they fought?

RON ARTEST
04-28-2006, 12:54 AM
I think the phrase you are looking for is TOO dumb. Ironic isnt it? Your illiterate ass can't tell the difference between TO and TOO and you're calling me dumb? And the Kings aren't winning shit. They gave their best shot and arent going to win. Just like these pussy Bucks. That Aussie is weak shit and TJ Ford is the only thing they have. Redd sucks. Artest sucks. He couldn't even kick that dorky little guy's ass here in MOTOWN!! :lol
excuse me for not giving a fuck about the difference between to and TOO. :lol and artest did kick that guys ass. are you blind and dumb?

SOB123
04-28-2006, 12:55 AM
How many titles have the Kings won?? Maybe that's why the King's fans start stupid ass threads like this one.

Kori Ellis
04-28-2006, 12:56 AM
What the hell?

How bored are you guys?

This thread is over.

By the way, if you just want to talk smack and trash, we have a Troll Forum.
You can play there.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21

SA210
04-28-2006, 12:56 AM
on will alone? please he would be in the hospital before he even he can impose his will or whatever the hell you said. :lol

Who would win in a fight between Manu and Artest?

Ron's the one with the fat lip.

:lmao