Alright, quit harassing people....

efrem1
04-28-2006, 04:15 PM

Oh, OK :spin

angel_luv
04-28-2006, 04:16 PM

You always are so considerate of people's feelings.

Tigole Bitties
04-28-2006, 04:21 PM
You are one hardcore fan. You should dress up in a little tux and pretend to be room service. Or sneak up next to Popovich at the urinals and yell, "Go get em Gregg!"

RON ARTEST
04-28-2006, 04:22 PM
Well it is about 5 hours before tipoff and most of the Spurs are up in their suites preparing for the game. Nothing much to write about. I walked past Pop and said "Go get them tonight Popovich!" then he nodded knowing that he was going somewhere. I saw TP, NAZR and Finley get some food and go up to their rooms. Then the inevitable happened. A employee from the hotel told me if he can help me with something. When I told him that was going to wait for some of them to come down, he said that the Hyatt had an agreement with the NBA for them not to be distrurbed past a certain point. I said "no problem" and then called it a day. Perhaps tomorrow I can take my son down and see them during their day off. So until then--Go SPURS GO!!! :elephant
was eva there? i hate that skank. she doesnt even have a fucking job. all she does is go to games. if i catch her at the game tonight i will slap that sexy smile off her face and then take her home with me. she is such a bitch.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-28-2006, 04:25 PM
wait when Popovich nodded was it like a smile and nod or was it one of those "damn teenagers with their music" nod?

RON ARTEST
04-28-2006, 04:25 PM
You are one hardcore fan. You should dress up in a little tux and pretend to be room service. Or sneak up next to Popovich at the urinals and yell, "Go get em Gregg!"
:lol. umm whats with that avatar?

efrem1
04-28-2006, 04:28 PM
wait when Popovich nodded was it like a smile and nod or was it one of those "damn teenagers with their music" nod?

He smiled only briefly then went his way.

CubanMustGo
04-28-2006, 04:28 PM
was eva there? i hate that ...

Lighten up. This kind of BS belongs in the Troll forum.

ALVAREZ6
04-28-2006, 04:31 PM
was eva there? i hate that skank. she doesnt even have a fucking job. all she does is go to games. if i catch her at the game tonight i will slap that sexy smile off her face and then take her home with me. she is such a bitch.
So if you were a TV star making millions and your boyfriend is an all-star in the NBA, you would have a regular 40 hour/ weak job?

RON ARTEST
04-28-2006, 04:34 PM
So if you were a TV star making millions and your boyfriend is an all-star in the NBA, you would have a regular 40 hour/ weak job?
no fo course not. but i sure as hell wouldnt go to every game and talk about him every second. thats obsession not love. shes the new jackie cristie. :lol thats sad that the spurs are so boring that the most exciting thing to talk about is tps relationship with that hoe. :lol

RON ARTEST
04-28-2006, 04:34 PM
Lighten up. This kind of BS belongs in the Troll forum.
no i wont lighten up shes annoying.

ALVAREZ6
04-28-2006, 04:37 PM
no fo course not. but i sure as hell wouldnt go to every game and talk about him every second. thats obsession not love. shes the new jackie cristie. :lol thats sad that the spurs are so boring that the most exciting thing to talk about is tps relationship with that hoe. :lol
Wait wait wait, the most exciting thing to talk about is Eva???

Says who? the media? Fuck them.

That's why I hate watching the games on TV, having them take the cameras off the game while its playing and showing Eva. In that way, then yes, she's fucking annoying.

But that has nothing to do with the Spurs.

What is so exciting about the Kings?

huh?

angel_luv
04-28-2006, 04:40 PM
Eva is a very loyal fan. I like her enthusiasm- it is endearing. :)

Didn't you guys hear how she decorated Michael Douglas whole trailer in Spurs gear while they were shooting their new movie?

dmac
04-28-2006, 04:44 PM
:lol. umm whats with that avatar?
He's the founding member of N.U.T.S.

picnroll
04-28-2006, 04:45 PM
Hell, RON doesn't even have a regular NBA job. He averages about every fourth game. :lol

ploto
04-28-2006, 04:49 PM
Then the inevitable happened. A employee from the hotel told me if he can help me with something. When I told him that was going to wait for some of them to come down, he said that the Hyatt had an agreement with the NBA for them not to be distrurbed past a certain point. I said "no problem" and then called it a day.
Glad to see this, especially on game day during the play-offs.

Vashner
04-28-2006, 05:04 PM
EVA belongs to the club.. Keep troll paws off or will will attack and you don't want that.

nkdlunch
04-28-2006, 05:11 PM
I'm starting to like Eva. She acts classy. So what if she's obsessed, Tp is a pimp

ALVAREZ6
04-28-2006, 07:43 PM
RON ARTEST, I still don't know what's so "exciting" about the Kings...