PDA

View Full Version : OMG I just saw the Artest elbow and it was nothing!

nkdlunch
04-28-2006, 06:47 PM
sorry to bring this back up but the Kings got robbed big time! I just saw that "elbow" for the first time and I can't beleive this guy got suspended for it. And Manu did flop! shame on you Manu

I still love Manu though just that that NBA suspension was a joke

exstatic
04-28-2006, 06:50 PM
Actually, being above the shoulders, he should have been ejected automatically. There doesn't even need to be contact for that, just the act.

The suspension was the league's idea of enforcing the letter they sent around basically saying that if you pull some shit in the playoffs, you will be suspended. He did, and he was.

nkdlunch
04-28-2006, 06:51 PM
well that's the thing, I don't even think he made contact. HE did have the stupid look in his face after though, like when a dog shits on the carpet, that stupid look is what I think got him suspended. He's a retard

Leetonidas
04-28-2006, 07:17 PM
well that's the thing, I don't even think he made contact. HE did have the stupid look in his face after though, like when a dog shits on the carpet, that stupid look is what I think got him suspended. He's a retard

Dude, he smacked Manu right in the face. It's against the rules, he got suspended. I don't agree with it, but it happend.

IceColdBrewski
04-28-2006, 07:26 PM
http://opentrackracing.com/forum/images/smilies/beatdeadhorse2.gif

Spurologist
04-28-2006, 07:40 PM
sorry to bring this back up but the Kings got robbed big time! I just saw that "elbow" for the first time and I can't beleive this guy got suspended for it. And Manu did flop! shame on you Manu

I still love Manu though just that that NBA suspension was a joke

that's funny

mavsfan1000
04-28-2006, 08:12 PM
I agree that Artest shouldn't have gotten suspended. That was a reputation suspension.

NASpurs
04-28-2006, 08:14 PM
I agree that Artest shouldn't have gotten suspended. That was a reputation suspension.Yeah it was... and? It was even admitted that his reputation was taken into account. Gotta keep the leash short on this one before he bites someone.

T Park
04-28-2006, 08:21 PM
mav fan comes in with more genius

mavsfan1000
04-28-2006, 08:23 PM
Ginobili should be suspended also because he got in the first elbow that caused Artest to get 4 stitches. Playoff games are too important of a time to throw in ticky tack suspensions on little things like this.

Brutalis
04-28-2006, 08:25 PM
Ginobili should be suspended also because he got in the first elbow that caused Artest to get 4 stitches. Playoff games are too important of a time to throw in ticky tack suspensions on little things like this.
There's a difference. One was an accident, the other intentional.

T Park
04-28-2006, 08:26 PM

its because the NBA favors the SPURS!!!!

:eyebrows

NuGGeTs-FaN
04-28-2006, 08:29 PM
come on, dont you know that any suspension against another team is ok but if a spurs player does the same thing then its an accident and should get no punishment?

sheez, even i know how things work around here........

Spurs players are all little angels

Brutalis
04-28-2006, 08:30 PM
No, you're just a little bitch.

picnroll
04-28-2006, 08:35 PM
come on, dont you know that any suspension against another team is ok but if a spurs player does the same thing then its an accident and should get no punishment?

sheez, even i know how things work around here........

Spurs players are all little angels
Still a little sensitive about Manu kickin Nuggy ass, eh :lol

NASpurs
04-28-2006, 08:39 PM
When's the last time a Spurs' player has been suspended for anything?

Last one I can remember was when Tim bumped into that offical.

Leetonidas
04-28-2006, 08:43 PM
When's the last time a Spurs' player has been suspended for anything?

Last one I can remember was when Tim bumped into that offical.

Robert Horry took a bite out of Jerry Stackhouse.

NASpurs
04-28-2006, 08:47 PM
Robert Horry took a bite out of Jerry Stackhouse.Oh yeah :lol that was funny although him touching that official didn't help matters.