PDA

View Full Version : I am gonna start a complaint thread.

E20
04-28-2006, 10:06 PM
Feel free to add anything I missed.

-What is Manu doing? Sure, he's being guarded by Ron Artest and is getting shut down offensivley, but that doesn't excuse him from making bone-headed passes.

-Tony Parker has great speed and quickness. He is a great slasher and driver with a really high FG percantage in the paint, but you suck at shooting jumpers please stop wasting possesions.

-What is Pop doin? Put in some rebounders we can't have Rasho as the only big man on the court. The past 3 minutes in the second quarter Bonzi Wells was grabbing offensive rebounds like he was picking apples and the Kings look like they could just walk into the paint and score.

E20
04-28-2006, 10:08 PM
-Tim Duncan is 4-8 from the field with 10 points and 4 rebounds, but I'm not seeing any intensity, desire, determentation, I'm seeing nothing. The way he is now is even unusual for Duncan. Please look like you give a crap while playing and try to jump. Please tell me it's not his PF.

Leetonidas
04-28-2006, 10:11 PM
Tim Duncan has been playing pretty aggressive, actually. Manu and Tony I agree on, they need to pull their heads out of their asses.

ALVAREZ6
04-28-2006, 10:12 PM
It takes the Spurs extreme measures to get the ball in the net tonight, while the Kings make it look easy.

Or is it our defense?

It seems like the Kings get so many easy baskets.

yeahone
04-28-2006, 10:13 PM
well at te half we playing bad but we only dwon 6 so that puts us in a relatively good position

ALVAREZ6
04-28-2006, 10:14 PM
You can blame Tony and Manu all you want, I agree, they are sucking, but this game will be won in the paint.

Whoever dominates the paint wins, and ironically, it seems like Sacramento has done that throughout all 3 of these games.

game 1- we just couldn't miss
game 2- 3 pointers kept us alive throughout the plot of the game
game 3- we are getting dominating in the paint just like the others, but we were lucky in the first 2

yeahone
04-28-2006, 10:15 PM
well were are shooting 47% and missinng from downtown

E20
04-28-2006, 10:15 PM
In order for Manu to get rolling he needs to get some easy possesions EARLY on in the game, because I'm pretty sure he is capable of going off on Ron Artest. I'm gonna retract my statement about Tim Duncan. He's actually playing well, my bad. :/

Tony needs to stick to driving and creating open shots for everybody else and Manu needs to get his rythm going with some pick and rolls, anything to get him going offensively.

ALVAREZ6
04-28-2006, 10:19 PM
Good point. If we can get Manu flowing right when the 2nd half begins, it will help us on offense a lot, especially since he can attack and get other guys open shots.

If we can establish a more consistent offense, and just grab some more defensive boards, we have much better chances.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-28-2006, 10:21 PM
Damn I wanted to start this thread, fucker...

1. Our team is being outrebounded by Artest (a SF) and Bonzi Wells (a SG). That's fucking pathetic.

2. Tony Parker couldn't suck any more dick if his name was Jenna Jameson. Yo, Frenchie, quit shooting jumpers, and while you're at it pass the fucking ball once in a while.

3. This team doesn't have the balls or killer instinct to win a title this year, they think they're entitled to it. Weak.

E20
04-28-2006, 10:22 PM
Damn I wanted to start this thread, fucker...

1. Our team is being outrebounded by Artest (a SF) and Bonzi Wells (a SG). That's fucking pathetic.

2. Tony Parker couldn't suck any more dick if his name was Jenna Jameson. Yo, Frenchie, quit shooting jumpers, and while you're at it pass the fucking ball once in a while.

3. This team doesn't have the balls or killer instinct to win a title this year, they think they're entitled to it. Weak.

:lol :blah

Slo spurs fan
04-28-2006, 10:24 PM
:lmao @ AHF

ALVAREZ6
04-28-2006, 10:24 PM
I better see a hungry ass Spurs squad when the 2nd half begins. If not, then that just shows how much they want it this year.

yeahone
04-28-2006, 10:27 PM
well were are shooting 47% and missinng from downtown

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-28-2006, 10:27 PM
Hey, if the homers want to cast me as the resident villain, why not embrace it? Chicks (think C.H.E.S.T) always go for the bad guys :eyebrows

:lol

T Park
04-28-2006, 10:33 PM
they dont go for whiners and bitchers though.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-28-2006, 10:40 PM
Who's whining? What do you disagree with as far as my comments though? Just because I'm not down on my mother fucking knees for Pop doesn't mean my criticism isn't valid.

You do more whining about people calling out Pop than those of us who call him out do.

And in typical fashion, you turn this into a personal thing when our team is out there thinking they can just show up and roll the ball out on a night when you KNOW the Kings and their fans are going to be pumped.

The lack of killer instinct/motivation in this team at any other time than when it has its back against the wall is fucking pathetic. Detroit wouldn't have walked in there tonight and laid an egg like we are.

Billups wouldn't be 1-10 and thinking he should keep shooting like our POS French point guard. Just call him Pepe le Pieu. He does this shit every year - 1-2 good games, then the other team adjusts and he looks like a fucking scrub. I just hope Nick and Beno can bail him out.

Criticism <> bitching. Fuck. Everyone on this forum bleeds silver and black. If this team had showed up with the same sense of determination that 1/10th of this board has we wouldn't be getting smoked right now.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-28-2006, 10:41 PM
And just to prove my point, the San Antonio Spurs have, at the 7:32 mark in the third quarter, exactly one more rebound than Bonzi Wells, *a shooting guard*, and Ron Artest, a *small forward*.

How fucking pathetic is that?

T Park
04-28-2006, 11:04 PM
I never turned it personal.

Your the one ranting.

I just made a joke.

damn, someone needs freakin prozac....

greyforest
04-28-2006, 11:05 PM
tim is wreckin shit

i kind of prefer eveyrone else wrecking shit and tim sucking though, like game 1

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-28-2006, 11:08 PM
I don't need shit, except for the Spurs to win :makemyday

(just tired of watching Parker brick jumper after jumper without even letting anyone touch the ball on offense)

T Park
04-28-2006, 11:20 PM
I don't need shit

a drink

prozac

to get laid

something

its a basketball game

no need to be soo much on edge.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-28-2006, 11:23 PM
Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen. You're a loser Tpark.

If you're not on the edge of your seat wanting us to win this fucking game, you're not a true Spurs fan.

ALVAREZ6
04-28-2006, 11:57 PM
Manu totally just fucking handed them the game. I don't know why Pop does this.

Whoever is hot should get the fucking ball, why isolate for Manu when he has been bullshit the whole game? You could tell by the look of his eyes the whole night, he was too damn passive, almost afraid. He just looked out of it.

I could tell that Manu would fuck up right when he got the ball at half court.

That's why I hate that shit though, I am still a believer that you have to move the damn ball just like a normal possession even when the game is one the line rather than isolating for one player and letting him waste time.

Total bullshit, should ahve given it to Finley when we had the chance.

E20
04-28-2006, 11:57 PM
That was gay.

ALVAREZ6
04-29-2006, 12:00 AM
This sucks so bad though for Tim because he had a monster game with all those points, boards, and blocks. It was his best game in how long????

Damn it.

We need to find an answer for Artest and Wells, I'm afraid if we don't, this series will go much longer than I thought.

Artest and Wells score on us whenever the fuck they want, we have no interior D.

sprrs
04-29-2006, 12:01 AM
Manu totally just fucking handed them the game. I don't know why Pop does this.

Whoever is hot should get the fucking ball, why isolate for Manu when he has been bullshit the whole game? You could tell by the look of his eyes the whole night, he was too damn passive, almost afraid. He just looked out of it.

I could tell that Manu would fuck up right when he got the ball at half court.

That's why I hate that shit though, I am still a believer that you have to move the damn ball just like a normal possession even when the game is one the line rather than isolating for one player and letting him waste time.

Total bullshit, should ahve given it to Finley when we had the chance.

Manu wanted to do everything by himself. Stupidest thing he could've done with Artest on him. But then again the fact that nobody came out to offer some help was completely stupid too.

Whatever. Suck it up and come out that much harder on Sunday. We wouldn't have been in this situation if we hadn't completely gotten our asses handed to us on the boards in the first half. That's something we seriously need to work on for game 4.

4001 STEREO SPUR
04-29-2006, 12:02 AM
Finley just set us up to win. Too bad, we had that game. :madrun

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-29-2006, 12:04 AM
Manu wanted to do everything by himself. Stupidest thing he could've done with Artest on him. But then again the fact that nobody came out to offer some help was completely stupid too.

You weren't saying shit when Manu set up Finley the play before for the three.

ALVAREZ6
04-29-2006, 12:04 AM
I just realized that we almost STOLE another game.

This series is fucking tough.

Leetonidas
04-29-2006, 12:06 AM
I just realized that we almost STOLE another game.

This series is fucking tough.

It's not that bad when you're two of your big three play like crap, you come back from 16, Tim and Finley play great, you're at Arco with the full Kings team, and lose by 1 point because of a bullshit no-call.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-29-2006, 12:06 AM
Alright, gotta move rebounding to the top of the list. Bonzi had 14 rebounds, 10 offensive. WTF?

sprrs
04-29-2006, 12:07 AM
You weren't saying shit when Manu set up Finley the play before for the three.

Artest didn't completely STOP Manu at HALF-COURT. When that happened Manu should have just given the ball up to an open teammate, not try to force his way past Artest and give up the ball for a fast break.

ALVAREZ6
04-29-2006, 12:08 AM
Artest didn't completely STOP Manu at HALF-COURT. When that happened Manu should have just given the ball up to an open teammate, not try to force his way past Artest and give up the ball for a fast break.
exactly.

Slydragon
04-29-2006, 12:08 AM
Manu seems to do what others do up against Bowen, You hear how good there D is and want to prove a point. He mess up this game and cost us the game. Artest seems to know Manu's big secret(he will go left)

ALVAREZ6
04-29-2006, 12:09 AM
Alright, gotta move rebounding to the top of the list. Bonzi had 14 rebounds, 10 offensive. WTF?
That is fucknig rediculous.

Bonzi wells is 6'7"

Put a fucking body on him.

We are bending over for Ron and Bonzi

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-29-2006, 12:11 AM

At that point there was 6 seconds left in the game, 4 on the shot clock. Do any of you apply logic to anything, or just blurt stuff out?

T Park
04-29-2006, 12:12 AM
and Parker was his worthless playoff self again

Where were you after games 1 and 2??

Absent.

Be gone meathead.

4001 STEREO SPUR
04-29-2006, 12:12 AM
[QUOTE]This sucks so bad though for Tim because he had a monster game with all those points, boards, and blocks. It was his best game in how long????

It sure does, but it's great to see Tim playing badass.

Brutalis
04-29-2006, 12:13 AM
If anything right now age is showing, but we're going to closeout this series soon.

sprrs
At that point there was 6 seconds left in the game, 4 on the shot clock. Do any of you apply logic to anything, or just blurt stuff out?

Artest stifled Manu at the very beginning of the posession, he should have passed then. He lost the ball with 4 seconds left after trying to get past Artest.

Do you apply any thought to anything, or do you just blurt stuff out?

T Park
Id go ahead

play

Duncan, Rasho, Horry

Parker Ginobili

if Bonzi starts rebounding like that again.

play the zone D, pack the lane with Rasho and Duncan,

and then on O, have Ginobili or Horry feed Duncan and work off that.

Fuck this giving up 14 rebounds to Bonzi fucking Wells.

ALVAREZ6
04-29-2006, 12:14 AM
It sure does, but it's great to see Tim playing badass.
yeah he played badass for no reason though.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-29-2006, 12:14 AM
Where were you after games 1 and 2??

Absent.

Be gone meathead.

Actually the same could be asked of Tony. His playoff career has consisted of starting off hot in a series, the other team packs the lane, and suddenly he's a younger version of Terry Porter.

E20
04-29-2006, 12:15 AM
To be honest I was falling asleep during the game. :lol The only reason I stayed up was to cook myself some Top Ramen and read the board after a close loss.

It should have never gotten to the point where the Spurs were in that situation. The Spurs a preimere defense team that got outhustled.

One thing that ticked me off were some of the lineups and rotations Pop had out there. Mainly because they sucked at:
-Playing Defense
-Rebounding

THat's what killed us. Also, I'm gonna agree with AHF and say that the Spurs looked like their heads weren't in the game. They made too many careless mistakes and were not playing very smart. They showed no desire, hustle, determination or motiviation to win and snap there throats, they came in expecting to win this game. Except for Tim, Fin, and Brent.

T Park
04-29-2006, 12:16 AM
Actually the same could be asked of Tony. His playoff career has consisted of starting off hot in a series, the other team packs the lane, and suddenly he's a younger version of Terry Porter.

Parker stepped up in crunch time though, gotta give him that.

ALVAREZ6
04-29-2006, 12:16 AM
Id go ahead

play

Duncan, Rasho, Horry

Parker Ginobili

if Bonzi starts rebounding like that again.

and then on O, have Ginobili or Horry feed Duncan and work off that.

Fuck this giving up 14 rebounds to Bonzi fucking Wells.
:tu :tu :tu

I wanna know what the fuck is this shit about Tim Duncan being our only guy above 6'7" (Bruce Bowen) in our lineup when our problem is rebounding. Artest and Bonzi dominated the crap out of us.

Horry at least could have gotten another block possibly on Artest, and rebounds...

Enough with the Bonzi ownage, someone step the fuck up, this is the playoffs, and I would die to be in those games.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-29-2006, 12:17 AM
We Should Have Given The Ball To Finley I Saiddddd

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-29-2006, 12:17 AM
Artest stifled Manu at the very beginning of the posession, he should have passed then.

And so do you honestly think Manu was trying to go forward at the beginning of the possession? Manu was out there with the ball to run clock. All he did was move around to get Artest off his back.

You're an idiot if you think Manu was trying to do anything other than run down clock on that last possession. This whole "Artest smothered him argument" thing that you're trying to make is just asinine. You talk about it like you've never played a lick of basketball on anything other than your Playstation in your life.

polandprzem
04-29-2006, 12:18 AM
Hmm the spurs can't handle the Kings? Second game was a lucky one - this loss was pathetic. Now we need to win next 2 games but I'm not so sure about it.
That was a lame post.

ALVAREZ6
04-29-2006, 12:18 AM
To be honest I was falling asleep during the game. :lol .
:lmao :lmao :lmao

I'm only laughing because I did too..

I basically slept throughout the whole 3rd quarter, this game was so bad I couldn't take it and passed out on the couch...but I didn't voluntarily, that's just how boring it was.

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-29-2006, 12:19 AM

Right, because the zone has worked in our history, ever...

BTW, I concur on the whole assertion that Pop's infatuation with small ball needs to be shoved where the sun don't shine.

The whole reason our D works is because we have two bigs down low. When you've only got Tim in there with a bunch of wings, that ain't gonna fly.

ALVAREZ6
04-29-2006, 12:20 AM
Pop is a fucking moron.

That is all.

polandprzem
04-29-2006, 12:22 AM
Wells had 10 Ofensive rebounds?
He was fantastic!

ALVAREZ6
04-29-2006, 12:23 AM
Wells had 10 Ofensive rebounds?
He was fantastic!
that was just the Spurs showcasing their amazing defense and defensive rebounding.

sprrs
04-29-2006, 12:23 AM
And so do you honestly think Manu was trying to go forward at the beginning of the possession? Manu was out there with the ball to run clock. All he did was move around to get Artest off his back.

You're an idiot if you think Manu was trying to do anything other than run down clock on that last possession. This whole "Artest smothered him argument" thing that you're trying to make is just asinine. You talk about it like you've never played a lick of basketball on anything other than your Playstation in your life.

So you're telling me you didn't expect Manu to drive after the clock had gotten down to 5 seconds? He would kind of need space to be able to do that, something Artest was not giving him. Manu could have passed the ball at any time, and avoided being pressured. Or do you not think it's possible to move the ball AND kill time all at once?

TDMVPDPOY
04-29-2006, 12:26 AM
pop took out the guyz that were playin hot, and put in scrubs like tp who was cold all nite, and gino.

seriously we didnt deserve to win this game, given how we were out rebounded.

what i wanna see in the next game is have sumone else gaurd miller, who is takin td out of the paint so Wells n artest keeps on scorin down low.

polandprzem
04-29-2006, 12:59 AM
Where is the thread "How the spurs fan feel after that kind of loss?"

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-29-2006, 01:13 AM
So you're telling me you didn't expect Manu to drive after the clock had gotten down to 5 seconds?

Where did I say that? No where.

He would kind of need space to be able to do that, something Artest was not giving him.

After Manu jab stepped him when being crowded, Artest backed off a good 3 feet.

Manu could have passed the ball at any time, and avoided being pressured.

That is such a pussy sounding thing to say. The whole play was set up as a pick and roll. Who gives a fuck how Artest is going to guard him for the first 15 seconds? Don't you have a little faith in the ability of Tim Duncan to screen Artest off of Manu? I mean, all Tim did at the end of game 2 was screen Bibby for Barry's wide open three.

If it was an iso play, you might have a point, but the play design all along was a pick and roll, so who really cares if Artest is out there bodying him up with 20 on the shot clock? I sure as hell don't.

Or do you not think it's possible to move the ball AND kill time all at once?

Any time you start making passes you open yourself up to having your pocket picked. Yeah, I know Bibby killed Manu and got the ball, but your odds are higher of having a turnover if you start swinging the ball around at the offensive end than if you keep in the hands of one, maybe two guys.

CharlieMac
04-29-2006, 01:16 AM
Yeah, going hard towards the basket and trying to draw a foul with seconds left in a game while you're up by one is a horrible decision. He should have taken a fade away three pointer with 5 seconds left.