PDA

View Full Version : Well that sucked (our side)

ashbeeigh
04-28-2006, 11:57 PM
The complaint thread was more about the game play as it happened so how do we we feel post game about that little steal? What could have happened instead? I think Manu shouldn't have waited that long. Obviously, waste the clock...but the totally ate him up. And I thought I was about to puke. And had Beno made all those threes he missed we would have won by like 21. Dios mio.

RON ARTEST
04-29-2006, 12:21 AM
great game. you guys are fucking unstoppable in the last 5 minutes of games damn.

zocool16
04-29-2006, 12:24 AM
great game. you guys are fucking unstoppable in the last 5 minutes of games damn.

yea come compliment us when you win... i hope you're just as classy when u get bounced in 5

RON ARTEST
04-29-2006, 12:27 AM
yea come compliment us when you win... i hope you're just as classy when u get bounced in 5
sorry but you cant bring me down from the high im on right now. what a fucking great shot my martin! im so damn happy right now.

Beaverfuzz
04-29-2006, 12:29 AM
The complaint thread was more about the game play as it happened so how do we we feel post game about that little steal? What could have happened instead? I think Manu shouldn't have waited that long. Obviously, waste the clock...but the totally ate him up. And I thought I was about to puke. And had Beno made all those threes he missed we would have won by like 21. Dios mio.

Manu shouldn't have had the ball in his hands. That had Tony's name written all over it. Of course Tony might have telegraphed where the ball was going just as bad as Manu did (which is why it got picked off that easily).

Big deal, only supposed to split on the road to take it in 5.

zocool16
04-29-2006, 12:29 AM
sorry but you cant bring me down from the high im on right now. what a fucking great shot my martin! im so damn happy right now.

that's cool. i really cant say anything about that. plus anything negative i say right now it's just out of anger, frustration, and all those negative feelings going thru me right now. I'm just gonna shut up. Enjoy the victory.

ashbeeigh
04-29-2006, 12:30 AM
sorry but you cant bring me down from the high im on right now. what a fucking great shot my martin! im so damn happy right now. :blah

Go take your meds. I recognize manic states easily. I only kid.

RON ARTEST
04-29-2006, 12:36 AM
:blah

Go take your meds. I recognize manic states easily. I only kid.
damn you guys are mean. :lol

ashbeeigh
04-29-2006, 12:43 AM
:blah

I only kid.

I'm a sensitive psychology major who's going to be a LPC. I just don't like you when you throw elbows and talk shit. Congrats on the win btw.

baseline bum
04-29-2006, 12:57 AM
I liked the game. The Spurs showed they're almost impossible to close out. I love the way they played to finish this game. Even down 14 we all knew they were going to come back.

Big props to the Kings. To win a game with shooting is one thing, but to win it with a great defensive play like that is another.

SouthernFried
04-29-2006, 01:05 AM
Of course Manu should have the ball in his hands at the end of the game. It was justa great play on Sacremento's part...other teams can have them too ;)

TMTTRIO
04-29-2006, 01:40 AM
Manu was terrible last night but he'll be back. I have no doubt that he's taking it hard on himself and he'll come back on Sunday. Here's some quotes from him

"We had the game in our hands," Manu Ginobili said, "and I let it go."

"I just got hit and lost it," he said. "It's the worst turnover of my career."

Solid D
04-29-2006, 01:44 AM
"We had the game in our hands," Manu Ginobili said, "and I let it go."

"I just got hit and lost it," he said. "It's the worst turnover of my career."

That about sums it up, in case there was any doubt, thank you very much.

DallasRepresentin
04-29-2006, 01:46 AM
Manu flopped as he always does. Not trying to be a troll on this site but his flopping is what cost the Spurs the game. I'm not sure if I would've had the ball in his hands to begin with. Finley's the best free throw shooter on the team. He should've been a option as well as Parker. Parker would've been my choice.

Solid D
04-29-2006, 01:48 AM
Finley wasn't open on the last play. Parker was open.

Manu had the ball knocked out of his hands but he should have never gotten the ball that close to the double.

greyforest
04-29-2006, 01:48 AM
Manu was terrible last night but he'll be back. I have no doubt that he's taking it hard on himself and he'll come back on Sunday. Here's some quotes from him

good

that wasnt his only TO though...someone said he had 7. pretty ridiculous, pop will be sure to show him all of them i'm sure.

and then he will be back for game 4. i hope tim stays hot!

Vashner
04-29-2006, 01:49 AM
Todays Art of War Lesson - Weak Points

1. Sun Tzu said: Whoever is first in the field and
awaits the coming of the enemy, will be fresh for the fight;
whoever is second in the field and has to hasten to battle
will arrive exhausted.

2. Therefore the clever combatant imposes his will on
the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him.

3. By holding out advantages to him, he can cause the enemy
to approach of his own accord; or, by inflicting damage,
he can make it impossible for the enemy to draw near.

4. If the enemy is taking his ease, he can harass him;
if well supplied with food, he can starve him out;
if quietly encamped, he can force him to move.

5. Appear at points which the enemy must hasten to defend;
march swiftly to places where you are not expected.

6. An army may march great distances without distress,
if it marches through country where the enemy is not.

7. You can be sure of succeeding in your attacks
if you only attack places which are undefended.You can
ensure the safety of your defense if you only hold
positions that cannot be attacked.

8. Hence that general is skillful in attack whose
opponent does not know what to defend; and he is skillful
in defense whose opponent does not know what to attack.