PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Ticket deal.

Useruser666
10-06-2004, 08:02 AM
A friend of mine's wife teaches at a local elementary school and they pass out ticket deals to "Teachers, Staff, & Friends". Well, I figure we're all friends sooooo I was going to pass this on to you guys if you're interested. For $19.00, you get a ticket to the October 23 game against Seattle at 7:30. With that you get a free hot dog, a soda, and an ice cream. The seats are pretty much nose bleed so be fairly warned. You also recieve one lower level ticket to the November 7th SA Rampage game vs. Milwaukee. Also, the flyer states that everyone who participates can come down to the court post game and shoot a free throw. You can take pictures of you or your kids shooting a free throw.

I'll have to scan the form and host it or maybe pass it on to Kori. If anyone is interested just post here how many you might want. I've gone everytime they've offered this which was 4 times last year and I'd say it was worth it.

Phenomanul
10-06-2004, 12:06 PM
Thanks for the offer....

Unfortunately I just bought six tickets to the Dec 3rd game against the PISTONS...

I try to make at least one game per season... (given the travel and the fact that I have to pay for all the tickets in my group).

Two seasons ago I saw a game against the Kings; I believe it was Jan 31 of 2003 (TP had 32 pts-- still his career high (though he's hit that mark on two other occasions), Webber had 27 pts, Duncan had a 20-20 game) it was great.

But that was surpassed last season by the Nov. 6 game against the Lakers... yup the double overtime thriller that ended a little after 12:30 AM.. I actually thought we would get trounced given the fact that Parker and Duncan were both benched recovering from sprained ankles.... That was also the game when Kobe fell backward while taunting the fans with his index finger. Again this game was peculiar in that Manu had his best game as a Spur (on a stat basis) hitting his career high in points (33) and rebounds (12) all while dishing out 7 assists.

I guess what I'm getting to, is that I expect somebody to have a career day against the Pistons.... Barry perhaps, or maybe even Devin. It's unlikely that Duncan surpass his personal best (53pts) against the tough Piston D. But it's likely that he get a 25 rebound performance. So we shall see.