PDA

View Full Version : I dont care that we lost cuz seeing TD back in form...

Amuseddaysleeper
04-29-2006, 12:39 AM
is a thing of beauty

like I know Tim had solid 20+ games from time and everyone says "heeeee's back" but this game, he just looked SUPERB in the post and he had some nice clutch free throws in the 4th. His footwork and his bank shot and everything was a thing of beauty. If TD at least regains some confidence from this game and asserts himself more, I think he will be the least of our worries

zocool16
04-29-2006, 12:40 AM
TD's the man, never doubt Timmy.

Leetonidas
04-29-2006, 12:44 AM
Tim is back.

polandprzem
04-29-2006, 12:45 AM
Tim is back and the spurs lost woohoo

Budkin
04-29-2006, 12:45 AM
Add Manu and Tony to the mix and we've got a damn good chance to repeat.

SouthernFried
04-29-2006, 12:51 AM
talk to me after the next two games...

surullo69
04-29-2006, 12:56 AM
Tim is back and the spurs lost woohoo
YEAH BUT ITS ONLY ONE GAME JUST WAIT UNTIL WERE ON THE NEXT ROUND.... :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

TDfan2007
04-29-2006, 12:58 AM
but can he keep it up?

polandprzem
04-29-2006, 01:02 AM
YEAH BUT ITS ONLY ONE GAME JUST WAIT UNTIL WERE ON THE NEXT ROUND.... :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

The second round has started?
Did the spurs advanced?

Ps. We knew Tim was better about 2 weeks ago, so why the thread?

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-29-2006, 01:05 AM
but can he keep it up?
Timmy knows what he can do and when to do it...It's just that he decided to show up by himself the last few times.

They never give Tim the ball as much. He had 8 shots in Game 2, because our 3's were working. So I guess Tim only shows up on nights when we won't be having 12, 3s in a game.

surullo69
04-29-2006, 01:07 AM
The second round has started?
Did the spurs advanced?

Ps. We knew Tim was better about 2 weeks ago, so why the thread?
IT HASNT STARTED FACT BUT WHEN IT DOES START WE'LL BE IN IT

polandprzem
04-29-2006, 01:11 AM
IT HASNT STARTED FACT BUT WHEN IT DOES START WE'LL BE IN IT

Shizzle Wizz :rolleyes

v2freak
04-29-2006, 01:59 AM
Duncan was amazing tonight. It was a real treat to see him play like his old self again

Leetonidas
04-29-2006, 02:14 AM
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/6625/timmyyy3tr.jpg

I'm glad I finally found this

4001 STEREO SPUR
04-29-2006, 02:20 AM
but can he keep it up?

Yes.

He's older, but he's still got it. The first two games didn't show it due to the
circumstances. We need to do something about Bonzi & Artest. How will Manu do in Game 4?

TDMVPDPOY
04-29-2006, 02:43 AM
td is only dominant when the offense goes back to td in the post instead of the tp hogging high pick iso/motion bs play. tonite td put sar back into his seat.

duncan2k5
04-29-2006, 02:54 AM
the problem with bonzi and artest is that we let them push us around too much. they think they can come to us with that macho, physical, i'll push you around-type shyt. like tonight they kept pushing our bigs out the way for those rebounds and we let them. we need to get physical back at them to let them know we are the champs. there's NO WAY you can allow bonzi to get 10 offensive rebounds (or something like that). box his ugly ass out. and we need to punch artest's shot like we did to bonzi. i cant wait till sunday...

TDMVPDPOY
04-29-2006, 03:29 AM
next game spurs are goin regroup, reload

http://www.regularguy.com/images/iraq/fire_in_the_hole.jpg
KINGS
http://blog.loerdy-online.de/wp-content/images/fire.jpg

rayray2k8
04-29-2006, 03:32 AM
next game spurs are goin regroup, reload

KINGS
http://blog.loerdy-online.de/wp-content/images/fire.jpg
Nice !! :lol :devil

kris
04-29-2006, 05:18 AM
I'll take the loss in exchange for watching the real Tim Duncan.

That was awesome.

bigfundamental21
04-29-2006, 09:18 AM
Duncan will always take the team on his back when everyone is struggling. Without his performance in game 3, Spurs would have been blown out. Way to show that heart of a champion, Timmy. Definitely a game performance that will carry over. When the other guys perform as well in game 4, the Kings will have to pick their poison.

td4mvp3
04-29-2006, 09:25 AM
not sold on just one game. he was supposed to be back after the orlando loss, then went back to scoring below 15 a game and was doing about the same the first two games of this series.

TDMVPDPOY
04-29-2006, 10:00 AM
the only reason we see a dominant td was that he was the first option again and he was demandin for the ball, i want to see more of this for us to see td. apparently sumthing has to give, not enough shots to go around....

exstatic
04-29-2006, 10:34 AM
The only reason we saw the real TD was that they were mostly trying to single cover him. Our shooters weren't getting open looks, for the most part. Check the 3G% if you don't believe. If they brought help, it was late.

This is good news, though. He hasn't been able to work effectively in the pivot against even 1 guy for most of the year. That means SA can play Spurs Ball now, and eat the clock.

boutons_
04-29-2006, 10:41 AM
"Our shooters weren't getting open looks"

Good adjustment by Rick, and well executed by the Kings.

After games of 11 3Gs and 12 3Gs, the Spurs get just 6 3Gs in 20 attempts, and lose by 1 pt.

Spurs have become too dependent on 3Gs. If Spurs don't hit their 3Gs, they struggle.

So Rick decided to let Tim get his, but decided he had stop the 3Gs.

Sounds like Pop tactics vs Suns in 05 playoffs.

polandprzem
04-29-2006, 01:02 PM
Just as I thought they would give him more feedome.
Now time to react. I think Pop will change some things he seems relaxed on press conference so I think he will come up with some new stuff. We'll see

MissAllThat
04-29-2006, 02:10 PM
It was good to see myself back in real fan form too. I actually jumped up and yelled and threw my phone after that loss. Good to know I still have that crazy passion for the games. I'd been kinda indifferent up until then. Maybe Timmy and I are linked somehow.

Trifecta
04-29-2006, 02:47 PM
"Our shooters weren't getting open looks"

Good adjustment by Rick, and well executed by the Kings.

After games of 11 3Gs and 12 3Gs, the Spurs get just 6 3Gs in 20 attempts, and lose by 1 pt.

Spurs have become too dependent on 3Gs. If Spurs don't hit their 3Gs, they struggle.

So Rick decided to let Tim get his, but decided he had stop the 3Gs.

Sounds like Pop tactics vs Suns in 05 playoffs.

This is why it is important for players to cut without the ball and create passing lanes!!! Don't just stand behind the arc, "eat popcorn" while watching the Tim Duncan show!!!

Beno looked good aside from his 3pt misses. The offense seemed to have energy and move around!

atxrocker
04-29-2006, 04:31 PM
i dont get it.. the title of the thread doesn't make sense to me. you dont care you lost cause your best player is back in form........... so he is back in form and you STILL lost. thats something to be happy about?

Kori Ellis
04-29-2006, 04:33 PM
i dont get it.. the title of the thread doesn't make sense to me. you dont care you lost cause your best player is back in form........... so he is back in form and you STILL lost. thats something to be happy about?

Yes.
It's good to see Duncan looking like Tim Duncan again. It's a sign of good things to come.

Manu and Tony had horrible nights and they won't both have bad games on the same night again this series.

Ginofan
04-29-2006, 04:36 PM

It's something to be positive about. After not seeing Timmy play like he played last night all season long, Spursfans SHOULD be happy about that. IF Manu or Tony had at least a decent game, there would've been at least a 10 point differential for a spurs win.

kris
04-29-2006, 04:55 PM
The only reason we saw the real TD was that they were mostly trying to single cover him. Our shooters weren't getting open looks, for the most part. Check the 3G% if you don't believe. If they brought help, it was late.

This is good news, though. He hasn't been able to work effectively in the pivot against even 1 guy for most of the year. That means SA can play Spurs Ball now, and eat the clock.

Not true. Tim hasn't shot or moved that well with the ball all year. He didn't just decide not to suck because his teammates sucked.

Manu4Three
04-29-2006, 05:08 PM
yes, I feel good that Tim's back, but I'd feel much better, when Manu and Tony be back too.

samikeyp
04-29-2006, 05:17 PM
I was happy to see TD playing like he is capable...hopefully he will continue, but that is never better than a loss.

rascy13
05-01-2006, 09:31 AM
Good for Duncan. We'll be sure to win on Tuesday.