PDA

View Full Version : Should Mav fans look for another opponent for the semi finals?

Big Worm
04-29-2006, 01:02 AM
After tonights ass waxing the Spurs got from the Kings, should Mav fans stop talking about a Dallas vs San Antonio match up?

CharlieMac
04-29-2006, 01:03 AM
I guess dude. It's not like any of their other sports teams are going anywhere.

Buddy Holly
04-29-2006, 01:04 AM
Mouse needs to go back to his IT forum.

Pandaemonaeon
04-29-2006, 01:14 AM
An asswaxed Spurs is better than a non-asswaxed, great regular season team.

zocool16
04-29-2006, 01:16 AM
lol man u talk like your mavericks ever won anything

Buddy Holly
04-29-2006, 01:17 AM
An asswaxed Spurs is better than a non-asswaxed, great regular season team.

Mouse = IT member.

mavsfan1000
04-29-2006, 01:19 AM
Time for the spurs to disappear like they do every year in the playoffs. :lol

greyforest
04-29-2006, 01:19 AM
yes this loss is foreshadowing the spurs losing the entire series

:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

goliath
04-29-2006, 01:27 AM
Time for the spurs to disappear like they do every year in the playoffs. :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Spurs 3 championships vs Mavs 0 championships

mouse
04-29-2006, 01:28 AM
Wow you would think you guys could suck it up and take your loss like real men and just answer the topic starter. Tonight proves one thing, your team is no where near Championship material. Check out a real Championship team today,

The Dallas Mavericks will show coach Pop and your dirty playing Spurs how to win a game 3......

efrem1
04-29-2006, 01:29 AM
After tonights ass waxing the Spurs got from the Kings, should Mav fans stop talking about a Dallas vs San Antonio match up?

OOOOooooooooooooKAY! :rolleyes

Buddy Holly
04-29-2006, 01:31 AM
Mouse, seriously, answer up.

IT

Don't play stupid bitch.

Leetonidas
04-29-2006, 01:34 AM
Wow you would think you guys could suck it up and take your loss like real men and just answer the topic starter. Tonight proves one thing, your team is no where near Championship material. Check out a real Championship team today,

The Dallas Mavericks will show coach Pop and your dirty playing Spurs how to win a game 3......

The Spurs won by 34 in game 1, pushed it to OT in game 2 and won, and because of a no-call and an amazing lay up, we lost game 3. Manu and Tony played badly, so I guess it was bound to happen. Tim played great.

And MF1000, you really need to STFU already. You're not funny.

goliath
04-29-2006, 01:35 AM
:blah :blah :blah :blah

Mav fan needs to STFU

AFE7FATMAN
04-29-2006, 01:37 AM

Why a Mouse never FARTS

He doesn't shut-up :madrun long enough to build up any pressure.

Leetonidas
04-29-2006, 01:38 AM
I wish I hadn't taken his quote about how if Bruce was guarding Dirk when the Mavs played here, he would get owned. I remember Bruce owning Dirk in that game.

mavsfan1000
04-29-2006, 01:40 AM
Spurs fans are idiots. They got no humor and just want to insult you and brag about their past success. I will be loving the time when the mavs beat the spurs.

4001 STEREO SPUR
04-29-2006, 01:42 AM
No, the Spurs will kick your ass out of the playoffs again. :blah

Buddy Holly
04-29-2006, 01:43 AM
Spurs fans are idiots. They got no humor and just want to insult you and brag about their past success. I will be loving the time when the mavs beat the spurs.

Hey fucktard, you're a mavs fan on a Spurs board trolling and fishing after a Spurs loss.

Ge the fucking picture and leave.

Leetonidas
04-29-2006, 01:44 AM

Start rooting for the spurs again. The mavs are cursed. :depressed

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=889513#post889513

:lol

CharlieMac
04-29-2006, 01:44 AM

Either I don't notice you, or you don't post smack until the Spurs actually lose. Either way, it doesn't matter, your superstar is Dirk Nowitzki.

Buddy Holly
04-29-2006, 01:46 AM
Either way, it doesn't matter, your superstar is Dirk Nowitzki.

http://www.lamitica.com/owned/owned_cervo.jpg

Chris
04-29-2006, 01:46 AM

Damn, talk about a hypocrit. Why do you feel the need to dumb yourself down with bad takes. Take a deep breath, think about it for a few minutes, and then post.

Spurs will always be > Mavs. And if Mav's fans think we're going to lose the series to these pendejos? - keep dreaming

Leetonidas
04-29-2006, 01:47 AM
Either I don't notice you, or you don't post smack until the Spurs actually lose. Either way, it doesn't matter, your superstar is Dirk Nowitzki.

MF100,

http://homepages.bw.edu/~gwalton/funnies/files/owned.jpg

mavsfan1000
04-29-2006, 01:48 AM
Like I said I would love the day when the mavs take out the spurs. That would definitely quiet some arrogant spurs fans that think their team can do no wrong.

Leetonidas
04-29-2006, 01:49 AM
Like I said I would love the day when the mavs take out the spurs. That would definitely quiet some arrogant spurs fans that think their team can do no wrong.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/Harto/newbie2.jpg

Please?

mavsfan1000
04-29-2006, 01:51 AM
Ok I'm out since there are a lot of pissed off spurs fans tonight. :lol

ponky
04-29-2006, 01:52 AM
i love all these pissed off spurs fans holding on to their precious little memories...there was a time when the spurs sucked and they found the road to the trophy, that time is past, your team is going down when they meet the mavs...i'm sorry, IF they meet the mavs...i'm outta here, gotta watch a game 3 WIN later today

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Is San Antonio a third world country or something and nobody told me? I haven't seen that many misspellings and crazed threats in the history of my column ... if there was a way to send e-mails in capital letters and crayons, that would have been the typical response from a Spurs fan. Do they have school systems there or is it simply home schooling and that's it?"--Bill Simmons

CharlieMac
04-29-2006, 01:54 AM
i love all these pissed off spurs fans holding on to their precious little memories...

Yeah, 2005 was so long ago.

mouse
Hey fucktard, you're a mavs fan on a Spurs board trolling and fishing after a Spurs loss.

Ge the fucking picture and leave.

You have over 10 posts in his other topic and now that your mommy is telling you to get off the PC you have a meltdown?

Wannabe moderators and www cops , are the lowest forms of life.
but I can't top reading your meltdowns , watching you flame out is priceless :lmao

can't you find your headphones and an nsync cd while you find a happy place till it's safe to come out again?

Buddy Holly
i love all these pissed off spurs fans holding on to their precious little memories...there was a time when the spurs sucked and they found the road to the trophy, that time is past, your team is going down when they meet the mavs...i'm sorry, IF they meet the mavs...i'm outta here, gotta watch a game 3 WIN later today

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Is San Antonio a third world country or something and nobody told me? I haven't seen that many misspellings and crazed threats in the history of my column ... if there was a way to send e-mails in capital letters and crayons, that would have been the typical response from a Spurs fan. Do they have school systems there or is it simply home schooling and that's it?"--Bill Simmons

You're a girl right...

I bet you sweat more inbetween your stomach rolls while sitting down on your computer spending up to 7 hours trying to get a date on Myspace with photos that just show your eyes than your head does jogging in 102 degree weather.

Seriously, go jog big girl.

Buddy Holly
04-29-2006, 01:55 AM
You have over 10 posts in his other topic and now that your mommy is telling you to get off the PC you have a meltdown?

Wannabe moderators and www cops , are the lowest forms of life.
but I can't top reading your meltdowns , watching you flame out is priceless :lmao

can't you find your headphones and an nsync cd while you find a happy place till it's safe to come out again?

Answer to it.

IT

Maus.

baseline bum
04-29-2006, 01:56 AM

It's funny that the champs aren't championship material. 63 wins says you're full of shit.

Leetonidas
04-29-2006, 01:58 AM
You're a girl right...

I bet you sweat more inbetween your stomach rolls while sitting down on your computer spending up to 7 hours trying to get a date on Myspace with photos that just show your eyes than your head does jogging in 102 degree weather.

:lmao That was pretty mean, but hilarious, because I invisioned it. :lol

Hooters Girl
Ok I'm out since there are a lot of pissed off spurs fans tonight. :lol

Don't mistake angry children to real fans. Real Spur fans know better than to let this loss make them shame Kori's website with cheesy insults.

4001 STEREO SPUR

The fact is: You wish your team could win it all. Our team does. Spurs fans
aren't that arrogant. It's just our time. Come get it from us.

Walk the walk & talk the talk.

You hosehead. Your are on a SPURS board!!!

ponky
04-29-2006, 01:59 AM
You're a girl right...

HAHAHAHA, so witty again...not. Is that all you have? Read what you just posted and try to make some sense out of it because I can't. If I were as fugly as you I wouldn't post a pic, of course your backside is probably your better side so I guess that's something. Thanks for posting this insult, it reminds me of Barkley's comments about San Antonians. Anyway, have fun crying yourself to sleep tonight over poor Timmy and his sorry team.

Leetonidas
04-29-2006, 02:00 AM
Why would be crying? It was a good game, and road loss in the first round by 1 point. Get over yourself, please.

ponky
04-29-2006, 02:02 AM
Why would be crying? It was a good game, and road loss in the first round by 1 point. Get over yourself, please.

I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to the few Spurs losers who can't get over it like the retard above who started hurling personal insults from another thread. I should've known, his avatar has some silly "me > you" above it, what a fool.

Leetonidas
04-29-2006, 02:04 AM
I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to the few Spurs losers that can't get over it like the retard above who started hurling personal insults from another thread. I should've known, his avatar has some silly "me > you" above it, what a fool.

I meant us in general, 'cause I really hope you don't believe the things you said about the Spurs.

Buddy Holly
04-29-2006, 02:05 AM
HAHAHAHA, so witty again...not. Is that all you have? Read what you just posted and try to make some sense out of it because I can't.

Here, I'll clean it up and explain it better.

You are a female who is currently on a Spurs board talking smack at 2 am.

I doubt YOU ARE EVEN REMOTELY ATTRACTIVE which is why you are here now doing what you are doing.

Seriously.

Does that maka any mora sense?

Yes, I spelt those words like that on purpose.

If I were as fugly as you I wouldn't post a pic, of course your backside is probably your better side so I guess that's something.

Guess what sister hunny, I've already posted my picture before.

Thanks for posting this insult, it reminds me of Barkley's comments about San Antonians.

That we have history? Which is why we still say "Remember the Alamo."

Cool, he's right. We have major history.

Anyway, have fun crying yourself to sleep tonight over poor Timmy and his sorry team.

Don't die yourself to sleep...? I hear you guys tend to stop breathing while sleeping. Be careful.

ponky
04-29-2006, 02:07 AM
I meant us in general, 'cause I really hope you don't believe the things you said about the Spurs.

Of course not, I picked the Spurs to win this series in 6 for my pick and roll and only a blind bandwagon fool would diss teams that have a legitimate shot at the championship. I'm not going to say that the Spurs are going to beat the Mavs because I could see that series going either way but I don't think the Spurs are a shitty team. I'm pissed because the buddy holly poster is a moron and can't talk basketball so he resorts to personal insults which are weak at best.

ponky
04-29-2006, 02:08 AM
Here, I'll clean it up and explain it better.

You are a female who is currently on a Spurs board talking smack at 2 am.

I doubt YOU ARE EVEN REMOTELY ATTRACTIVE which is why you are here now doing what you are doing.

Seriously.

Does that maka any mora sense?

Yes, I spelt those words like that on purpose.

Guess what sister hunny, I've already posted my picture before.

That we have history? Which is why we still say "Remember the Alamo."

Cool, he's right. We have major history.

Don't die yourself to sleep...? I hear you guys tend to stop breathing while sleeping. Be careful.

Nice to see you have a lot of time on your hand, especially on Friday night. I don't so I have to go now. BTW, the reason I'm not out right now is because I have a Mavs fan man lying in my bed right now.

Buddy Holly
04-29-2006, 02:10 AM
I'm pissed because the buddy holly poster is a moron and can't talk basketball so he resorts to personal insults which are weak at best.

Hey cowpie you want a little more respect... try not coming in after a loss and putting this down as your first post:

Hope this thread makes you feel better becuase your little sorry team lost tonight and barely scraped a win together the last game.

leemajors
04-29-2006, 02:10 AM
Nice to see you have a lot of time on your hand, especially on Friday night. I don't so I have to go now. BTW, the reason I'm not out right now is because I have a Mavs fan man lying in my bed right now.

why are you sitting at the computer then?

Buddy Holly
04-29-2006, 02:11 AM
Nice to see you have a lot of time on your hand, especially on Friday night. I don't so I have to go now.

Off to do some group chat on AOL?

BTW, the reason I'm not out right now is because I have a Mavs fan man lying in my bed right now.

Yeah. Sure. Ok. No really we believe you.

Buddy Holly
04-29-2006, 02:11 AM
why are you sitting at the computer then?

Getting her rolls "warmed" up for her lover.

Pandaemonaeon
04-29-2006, 02:16 AM
Geez guys, one more and you'll drive image macros to extinction.

bigfundamental21
04-29-2006, 09:29 AM

I guess Mavs fans are idiots too, cause you are up in our zone talking shit and making it seem like your team has ever beat the Spurs in any playoff series in recent memory. You should remember that you are playing a team in the first round that has NEVER WON A PLAYOFF GAME. You are supposed to win against them. It won't be that easy when you come to our house. Enjoy your first round series while you can because it is going to be hell in the second round.

Spurs Dynasty
04-29-2006, 09:37 AM

Dude, are you even reading the posts on this board? Most of us got onto the Spurs in a bad way. The performance in game 3 was sooo un-Spur like. But, we will recover, win the series and spank your Mavs next. Spurs own the Mavs and you have yet to see them in full postseason form. The Spurs are notorious slow starters and this is the first round.

Post again later.

LakerHater0823
04-29-2006, 09:50 AM

ASS WAX!!! We lost by one point! uh an ASS WAXING is what we gave the kings in game 1. Who are you guys playin in the first round..... oh yeah the grizzlies. Yeah that team with the bearded dude who has never won in the playoffs. You have won 2 games against them so far.... well good for you! I had to look it up on the mavs site because I really forgot who they were playing, but good job taking it to those guys.

Vashner
04-29-2006, 12:29 PM
I think the forum admins should put a little BANDWAGON icon under each person that posts some weak shit about us loosing it all after 1 SINGLE loss.

DeeBo
04-29-2006, 12:44 PM
You Maverick fans should be looking to play the Pistons anyway.
What I saw last night, these Spurs won't make it past the first round.

MissAllThat
04-29-2006, 02:04 PM

How is a 1 point loss an ass waxing? I mean I'm just wondering, not trying to discredit the loss. 1 point losses on last second shots are usually labled heatbreakers or lucky or something like that. I think ass-waxing is more reserved for those 30+ point losses.

Ginofan
04-29-2006, 02:18 PM
You have to love how Mouse gets everyone riled up...even when he's secretly a Spursfan.

East Coast Babe
04-29-2006, 07:41 PM

Good going DeeBo! Just waitin' for whoever arrives here. Personally would not be surprised if it is the Mavs! It won't be pretty!! Pistons want their trophy back!

SA Gunslinger
04-29-2006, 07:58 PM
Good going DeeBo! Just waitin' for whoever arrives here. Personally would not be surprised if it is the Mavs! It won't be pretty!! Pistons want their trophy back!

You realize that Deebo is really a Laker fan.

Spurs Dynasty
04-29-2006, 07:59 PM

*sigh* you folks just don't get it. The Spurs have been here before, they always go on cruise control, start slow and play down to the other teams level. Then they ratchet it up as needed and come thru in the end. Frustrates the hell out of us fans, but the end result is what matters.

See you in the finals, Pistons.

pking
04-29-2006, 08:05 PM
Ah, I just hope Mavs fans here are joking. They lost by one on a last second shot...still lead the series 2-1. They're the defending Champs.

mavsfan1000
04-29-2006, 08:19 PM
Ah, I just hope Mavs fans here are joking. They lost by one on a last second shot...still lead the series 2-1. They're the defending Champs.
That is one of mouse's aliases. He likes to talk smack about the spurs. He is a troll. I am as well though.

Spurs Dynasty
04-29-2006, 08:21 PM
That is one of mouse's aliases. He likes to talk smack about the spurs. He is a troll. I am as well though.

You are a Mavs fan.. goes without saying :lol

pking
04-29-2006, 08:22 PM
You are a Mavs fan.. goes without saying :lol

I'm a big Mavs fan. I'm no troll.

East Coast Babe
04-29-2006, 11:56 PM
You realize that Deebo is really a Laker fan.

I don't really care who he is a fan of. Could be Russia for all I care. All I do care about is who shows up here. Could be the Lakers, you know. They are giving the Suns trouble. May give the Mavs and Spurs trouble too. We are ready for whoever shows up!

Smackie Chan
04-30-2006, 04:52 AM

This from a person who just got to SpursTalk last year and has not one post at any other Maverick website? One day you will need mouse to help you fight off these fair weather fence riding flip flopping wannabe Spur fans. To be honest, you should be tossing mouse's salad brah, not bashing the only friend you have. :smokin

spurschick
04-30-2006, 10:18 AM
Our defense was shit in Game 2 of this series, but we bounced back and won. For Game 3, our offense lacked a spark (except for Timmy) and, let's face it, the Kings just played better. That being said, they allowed us to get back in it and they had to put up a prayer shot at the end to win.

A 1-point loss is an ass-waxing? No, the Spurs got their asses waxed in Games 3 and 4 of the Finals last year, but I'd say that all turned out well in the end. :spin

GoSpurs21
04-30-2006, 10:30 AM
wow mouse needles the Spurs fans with jr high school humor...I didnt see that one coming...what's next mouse gets all giddy cause his mavs sweep the lame duck griz. I remember the Spurs sweeping the griz, and that didnt work out too good for the Spurs.

all I have to say is FUCK OFF mouse...good for you and your team...now shut up and let the grown up discuss really important matters

Hook Dem
04-30-2006, 10:51 AM
ASS WAX!!! We lost by one point! uh an ASS WAXING is what we gave the kings in game 1. Who are you guys playin in the first round..... oh yeah the grizzlies. Yeah that team with the bearded dude who has never won in the playoffs. You have won 2 games against them so far.... well good for you! I had to look it up on the mavs site because I really forgot who they were playing, but good job taking it to those guys.
MOST SENSIBLE POST!!!!!! http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8040/fuckcat3tf.gif (http://imageshack.us)

cherylsteele
04-30-2006, 11:07 AM
Mouse, seriously, answer up.

IT

Don't play stupid bitch.

Maybe he can't help it :D

cherylsteele
04-30-2006, 11:16 AM

Talk about an ass-waxing.....The Bucks just did it to your Pistons yesterday by 20.

To quote you :What I saw yesterday, these Pistons won't make it past the first round.

The spurs lost by only one and should have won game 3.....however the Pistons lost by 20 and they never showed up at all.

cherylsteele
04-30-2006, 11:19 AM

We already knew that! :lol

mouse
05-01-2006, 06:11 AM
I have been waiting all year for a Spurs vs Mavs match up. Please don't fuck things up for me come Tuesday San Antonio , as you all say down in Texas.. "get er done!" :smokin

mavsfan1000
05-01-2006, 11:12 AM
I don't know how well the mavs matchup though. That is with the kings. :lol

RON ARTEST
05-01-2006, 11:25 AM
I don't know how well the mavs matchup though. That is with the kings. :lol