PDA

View Full Version : dont worry about it

duncan2k5
04-29-2006, 01:25 AM
they played harder than us. killed us on the ofensive boards and second chance points, and they won by 1 in their first homecourt game where everyone was all hyped and energetic. it wont happen again.

on other notes, having finley on the court is weird, because his offense is fantastic, but his defense flat out SUCKS. and i keep saying Beno is gonna be a real good pg when van excel retires, because he can finish around the rim almost as good as tony, but he can shoot and he distributes the ball better. when beno is in the game the ball moves better. when tony is in, the ball is in his hands most of the time. not that that's bad, because tony is the man, but i think beno is underrated.

and ITS ABOUT TIME they start giving the ball to timmy in the low post more often. they were always giving him the ball further out making him have to work harder to get to the basket, thus making him put up bad shots. well get em net game...you know we always give a team at least one game before taking their hopes away.

Leetonidas
04-29-2006, 01:31 AM
Well of course Finley sucks, he was trying to guard Bonzi Wells for God's sake.

duncan2k5
04-29-2006, 02:27 AM
but its not only bonzi wells, ive noticed all season long finley has trouble guarding anyone. some would say its his age, but bruce can do it. im not hating on finley as a whole though...just his defense. and we need to help more. i rather them help and leave brad miller open in crunch time, than have artest have a wide open friggin layup drill

TDMVPDPOY
04-29-2006, 02:42 AM
i want pop to go back to the down low play when beno is in the game with barry/horry/td/bowen, the movement seems better then the iso motion tp bs.

duncan2k5
04-29-2006, 02:49 AM
i completely agree TDMVPDPOY...the movement is waaays better. im not saying beno is better than TP, but the ball movement is better. and bowen needs to put his stamp on this series before it's over. let him guard artest, and let the help come when he gets taken down low. let the help come from kenny thomas' man, or even brad miller...i'll live with him taking that shot

TDMVPDPOY
04-29-2006, 02:53 AM
i completely agree TDMVPDPOY...the movement is waaays better. im not saying beno is better than TP, but the ball movement is better. and bowen needs to put his stamp on this series before it's over. let him guard artest, and let the help come when he gets taken down low. let the help come from kenny thomas' man, or even brad miller...i'll live with him taking that shot

the thing with the kings is that they have to respect beno :D, his much better than tp in every area of his game besides bolting down the court into the lane flopping. Bibby has to respect benos shot, which forces him to man up instead of daring him to shoot like what the whole kings team did clog up the lane.

FREE BENO

caŽlo
04-29-2006, 10:16 AM
ball movement is better because beno isnt like tp when it comes to attacking the rim. hence he passes/distributes the ball to the other guys. not saying that tp's a ballhog of course. he has the license to attack.

finleys d may suck.. but hes still very new to the spurs... and its defense. which was clearly non-existent on his former team

LEONARD
04-29-2006, 10:17 AM
but its not only bonzi wells, ive noticed all season long finley has trouble guarding anyone.

which is the main reason Avery didn't want him here this season...

He got torched by Artest with under a minute left...

atxrocker
04-29-2006, 12:33 PM
:lol :lol