PDA

View Full Version : We went through .4

Amuseddaysleeper
04-29-2006, 03:21 AM
that buzzer beater was just a moquito bite!

and as dumb or lame as this sounds

I'm happy for Kevin Martin. tonight was the greatest moment of his life. He's a good kid with solid upside. and for all the smack we could say about the kings, they've had some BRUTAL luck over the years and not much to show for it. so hey, let the arco fans enjoy the win. they've suffered enough after bein an NBA elite team that constantly came up short after having such a rabid fan base.

now if kings go on to win this in 7 my comments may change!! :lol

mavsfan1000
04-29-2006, 03:57 AM
Kevin Martin owns the Spurs. :lol That was some sick shit going over Duncan who is almost a foot bigger. :lol

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
04-29-2006, 03:59 AM
yeah...It's was a good moment for the kid

...but he's in the NBA! He has enough money now, he doesn't have to keep going to fucking SUPERCUTS.

SHIT GODDAMN YOU SPURS, YOU LOST TO A SCRUB WITH THE WORST FUCKIN' FADE IN THE LEAGUE!

Amuseddaysleeper
04-29-2006, 04:09 AM
Kevin Martin owns the Spurs. :lol That was some sick shit going over Duncan who is almost a foot bigger. :lol

do you like the spurs?

NuGGeTs-FaN
04-29-2006, 04:11 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailydime?page=dailydime-060429

Kevin Martin made the game-winning field goal at the buzzer to wipe out a one-point San Antonio lead and give the Kings a 94-93 victory. He was the first NBA player to score a game-winning field goal at the final buzzer in this year's playoffs.

The last NBA player to make a buzzer-beating field goal that took his team from losing to winning a playoff game was the Lakers' Derek Fisher, whose "point-four" field goal -- on an out-of-bounds play that started with four-tenths of a second to play in the fourth quarter -- led Los Angeles to a 74-73 win at San Antonio on May 13, 2004.

no sure if this has been posted yet or not but i figure alot of spurs fans here live in the past with 0.4......

looks like the spurs are the target for buzzer beating playoff heroics

mavsfan1000
04-29-2006, 04:15 AM
Derek Fisher was cold blooded. I couldn't believe he did that in 0.4 That was a great year since later the Pistons beat the Lakers in a 5 game sweep.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-29-2006, 04:16 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailydime?page=dailydime-060429

no sure if this has been posted yet or not but i figure alot of spurs fans here live in the past with 0.4......

looks like the spurs are the target for buzzer beating playoff heroics

and dont forget the suns buzzer beater in game 1 of rd 1 in '03

NuGGeTs-FaN
04-29-2006, 04:17 AM
and dont forget the suns buzzer beater in game 1 of rd 1 in '03

dang........i guess people save their buzzer beaters for the spurs

Amuseddaysleeper
04-29-2006, 04:19 AM
dang........i guess people save their buzzer beaters for the spurs

and lets hope this is the last buzzer beater the spurs will be on the recieving side of for the 2006 playoffs!! :lol

can you imagine what this place would be like if that was game 7 of the finals and we lost the way we did to the kings :oops

NuGGeTs-FaN
04-29-2006, 04:25 AM
and lets hope this is the last buzzer beater the spurs will be on the recieving side of for the 2006 playoffs!! :lol

can you imagine what this place would be like if that was game 7 of the finals and we lost the way we did to the kings :oops

i dont think this place would exist....

someone would go crazy and send some high tech worm worldwide and bring down every electronic form of communication known by man.

:smokin

Amuseddaysleeper
04-29-2006, 04:27 AM
bwahahaha

by the way your nuggs had a solid win against the clipps the other night. do you like your chances in that series or do you think clippers will eek it out?

NuGGeTs-FaN
04-29-2006, 04:49 AM
bwahahaha

by the way your nuggs had a solid win against the clipps the other night. do you like your chances in that series or do you think clippers will eek it out?

i think game 4 is HUGE for both teams

if the Nuggs get a win then all of a sudden they have won back to back games and would be more confident heading back to LA for game 5

im confident they Nuggs can get another close and ugly win........One thing i have noticed this series is that the Nuggs have learnt to play slow, ugly and physical ball and to do whatever it takes to get the win no matter how ugly.......they havent even shot over 40% in any of the 3 games and lost the 1st one by 2, the 2nd by 11 and won game 3 by 7pts......

both teams will come out hard and i believe that whoever wins game 4 will win the series

and im confident that the winner of this series will beat either the Lakers or Suns in round 2. After watching their game today, its obvious that the Suns are done when they cant run and their lack of size is killing them, thats something neither the Clips or Nuggs would have to worry about when playing the Lakers......

boutons_
04-29-2006, 08:25 AM
"suns buzzer beater in game 1 of rd 1 in '03"

There were 2 last seconds shots in that game.
One for the Suns to tie in regulation and another for the Suns to win in OT.

exstatic
04-29-2006, 10:02 AM
I love fan of loser team in here jocking buzzer beaters agaisnt teams that OWN them.

angel_luv
04-29-2006, 10:35 AM

Every dog has his day... and that pup's are numbered!

Spurs in five, baby! Believe! :D

Spurs Dynasty
04-29-2006, 11:39 AM
ARRRRRRRGH ! I had almost forgotten the (impossible) .4 second hold and shoot travesty !!!!

Thanks sooooooooooo much. A pox on you !

DallasRepresentin
04-29-2006, 11:42 AM
Why does Kevin Martin have a hi top fade in 2006?

E20
04-29-2006, 08:24 PM
I agree with amuseddaysleeper. When Kevin Martin made that buzzer beater, I wasn't that bad.

Kori Ellis
04-29-2006, 08:26 PM
Why does Kevin Martin have a hi top fade in 2006?

SequSpur calls him Kid N Play.

T Park
04-29-2006, 08:57 PM
^^:lmao

or as me and my friends called that one dude.

Eraserhead.

Hey man, fades are comin back....

leemajors
04-29-2006, 09:03 PM
he looks like little christie... same face

KingsFanWithoutName
04-29-2006, 09:05 PM
SequSpur calls him Kid N Play. :lol I've never understood the boy's cut. I've stopped trying.