PDA

View Full Version : Scary thought

kris
04-29-2006, 06:24 AM
Barry's 3 doesn't fall back in the basket and the Spurs are down 2-1 with their next game at Arco.

The Kings have already turned out to be more than just a bye in the first round unlike some teams I know (Grizzlies).

Solid D
04-29-2006, 07:05 AM
Goood point.

Not a surprise, here. The Kings are playing the iso game where they have an advantage with guys who have always given the Spurs trouble.

GrandeDavid
04-29-2006, 07:12 AM
I honestly think that had the Spurs lost Game2, they would've won Gamd3. If you look at most of the Spurs' playoff series over the past several years, they've always put themselves in a mini hole early on. Seattle last year comes to mind, Denver in 05, Seattle in 06. But the Spurs always find a way to get it done.

Sacramento HAD to win Game3 if not to save face, and one lucky bounce deserves another. The Kings took Game3 as I honestly thought they would, but I admit its a damn shame under the circumstances. You never wanna lose a playoff game by one point when turnovers were a huge factor.

But I think its to be expected that Sacramento is playing San Antonio closely. I think Game4 will be much like Game3. I hope the Spurs take it. If not, hey, its playoff basketball! The Spurs will win this series in five, I still believe.

NCaliSpurs
04-29-2006, 08:51 AM
Welcome to the playoffs.

The Spurs would've played with a lot more fire in the first THREE quarters if the series were tied. These guys didn't start playing until 3 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter.

And the Kings were the lucky ones...

That is a scary thought.

td4mvp21
04-29-2006, 11:29 AM
Spurs would not have lost last night if they had lost Game 2.

DallasRepresentin
04-29-2006, 11:33 AM
You can also look at it if Ginobilli doesn't cough off the ball and just holds it until a second is left than the clock would've ran out and the Spurs would be 3-0 right now. I don't think you can really play the "What If?" game when it comes to the postseason.

whottt
04-29-2006, 11:58 AM
The scary thing is that the Kings have figured out that we cant guard Bonzi or Artest...

RON ARTEST
04-29-2006, 12:27 PM
The scary thing is that the Kings have figured out that we cant guard Bonzi or Artest...
that is probably the biggest shhooting guard and small forward combo i have seen in a long time.

boutons_
04-29-2006, 12:36 PM
"cant guard Bonzi or Artest"

To show how desparate Pop was, he was sending doubles, since he knew they were both bulldozing single coverage. They combined for 41 pts and 26 RB

It's amazing how solid the Kings are with Bonzi and Artest rebounding and scoring down low. Bibby can score, Kevin Martin has hurt us. Then throw in a occasional contribution from Sharif or Brad.

But overall the Kings are just taking it to the Spurs,
and have done so in 3 of the 4 games.

What are the Spurs waiting for? Just toying with the Kings?
Spurs still in their seasonal slumber?

Where is the Spurs' switch on from season/April mediocrity and time-biding to repeat-Championship level?

T Park
04-29-2006, 12:59 PM
What are the Spurs waiting for? Just toying with the Kings?
Spurs still in their seasonal slumber?

Where is the Spurs' switch on from season/April mediocrity and time-biding to repeat-Championship level

Well tell me genius of geniuses.

What the fuck would you do?

You always seem to bitch and be a miserable asshole all the time, wtf woudl you do?

You never bring that, constant bitching, whining and other bullshit.

Bring something else for a change asshat.

boutons_
04-29-2006, 01:05 PM
T_pork, you quitter and liar, I'm waiting for the Spurs to quit getting beat up by the Kings.

3 games into the playoffs, the Spurs have only one solid game where they controlled.

you fucking dumbshit bandwagoner.

KingsFanWithoutName
04-29-2006, 04:33 PM
T_pork, you quitter and liar,Hey. Take it easy on my bitch. Only I'm allowed to talk to her like that. :lol

T Park, I need you to work really hard today while out on the streets, I'm buying brooms for all the Spurs fans that called a sweep on the Kings. I want you to turn at least 15 tricks today. I know you don't like anal, but thats the money maker, and you may have to do that today. Now get the fuck off your computer and make me money bitch.

exstatic
04-29-2006, 04:42 PM
I know you don't like anal, but thats the money maker, and you may have to do that today.

We'll take your word for that as a subject matter expert...

Kori Ellis
04-29-2006, 04:43 PM
Barry's 3 doesn't fall back in the basket and the Spurs are down 2-1 with their next game at Arco.

The Kings have already turned out to be more than just a bye in the first round unlike some teams I know (Grizzlies).

If Martin's basket doesn't fall in the basket at the buzzer yesterday, the Spurs are up 3-0.

I'm not that scared.

KingsFanWithoutName
04-29-2006, 04:45 PM
We'll take your word for that as a subject matter expert...
A pimp should always know the value of his bitches services.

exstatic
04-29-2006, 04:47 PM
Then the Spurs will teach that to the Kings....

Kori Ellis
04-29-2006, 04:48 PM
A pimp should always know the value of his bitches services.

You really need to simmer down.

Kings fans were all humble through the first two games and now that Tony had a bad game and Manu handed the Kings the ball from start to finish and you eked out a win, you guys are cocky?

Please.

When Manu shoves the ball down your collective throats on Sunday, I won't shed a tear for you cocky assholes.

kris
04-29-2006, 04:51 PM
I thought Kevin Martin's basket was a lot less of a break than Brent Barry's.

exstatic
04-29-2006, 04:53 PM
They get a giftwrapped win at home, and they're all "We are the champions!". Bitches, please...

exstatic
04-29-2006, 04:55 PM
But less typical. For Manu to bumble at the end of the game is untypical: for Bibby to fuck up a defensive assignment is common. He's Nash (on defense) with a very light tan.

KingsFanWithoutName
04-29-2006, 04:55 PM
You really need to simmer down.

Kings fans were all humble through the first two games and now that Tony had a bad game and Manu handed the Kings the ball from start to finish and you eked out a win, you guys are cocky?

Please.

When Manu shoves the ball down your collective throats on Sunday, I won't shed a tear for you cocky assholes.Me humble? :lol Never!!!!!!

Have you even bothered to check out Manu's career stats against Artest? Good luck. Artest owns Manu. Manu 11pt avg. More turnovers than assists. Wow, that really sounds like some ball shoved down throat material. :lol :lol :lol

SANANTOJAMES
04-29-2006, 04:56 PM
from here on out you will see the difference between the spurs and the kings in this first round

KingsFanWithoutName
04-29-2006, 04:56 PM
They get a giftwrapped win at homeand you got one as well. Funny how quickly you seem to forget that.

Kori Ellis
04-29-2006, 04:57 PM
Me humble? :lol Never!!!!!!

Have you even bothered to check out Manu's career stats against Artest? Good luck. Artest owns Manu. Manu 11pt avg. More turnovers than assists. Wow, that really sounds like some ball shoved down throat material. :lol :lol :lol

I don't care about Manu's history about Artest. Manu's best season (last year) Artest wasn't even playing. So comparing any other games doesn't mean jack to me.

Kori Ellis
04-29-2006, 04:58 PM
and you got one as well. Funny how quickly you seem to forget that.

Okay, so if Game 3 doesn't matter and Game 2 doesn't matter.

Then I guess we just blew your asses out by 34 and that's the only relevelant game :lol

Ginofan
04-29-2006, 04:59 PM

Ours was gift wrapped? :lol. Shit, Dick Bavetta had that shit ready to serve up to the Kings on a silver platter. The Spurs fought long and hard for that one...no gifts about it.

rayray2k8
04-29-2006, 04:59 PM

Not quite.
Barry broke out of his slump and is becoming more consistant.
Where with martin, who is in his 2nd year, ran towards the basket with duncan hounding him, said after the game he didnt even know what arm he shot it up with....
Case in point, both were very fortunite that their shots went in for them.
Like the saying goes for ESPN games, "This is why we watch". :fro

KingsFanWithoutName
04-29-2006, 05:00 PM
Okay, so if Game 3 doesn't matter and Game 2 doesn't matter.

Then I guess we just blew your asses out by 34 and that's the only relevelant game :lol
Hey, we agree on something. :elephant

sa_butta
04-29-2006, 05:01 PM
so either way Spurs still up by 1 game.

KingsFanWithoutName
04-29-2006, 05:01 PM
Ours was gift wrapped? :lol. Shit, Dick Bavetta had that shit ready to serve up to the Kings on a silver platter. The Spurs fought long and hard for that one...no gifts about it.
Why must you always bring up officiating? That is a bitch move. Barry's shot was lucky, he said it himself. That is what's called a gift.

exstatic
04-29-2006, 05:02 PM

Spurs didn't celebrate. They knew what had happened. Kings apparently think they have accomplished something, by NOT almost blowing a 14 point lead. Hope they keep thinking that.

KingsFanWithoutName
04-29-2006, 05:02 PM
Case in point, both were very fortunite that their shots went in for them.
Exactly. Some people are having trouble understanding this.

KingsFanWithoutName
04-29-2006, 05:03 PM
Spurs didn't celebrate.
Really?

Then what were all those humans dressed up in authentic NBA Spurs jerseys jumping up and down for when Barry hit that shot?

kris
04-29-2006, 05:04 PM
Why must you always bring up officiating? That is a bitch move. Barry's shot was lucky, he said it himself. That is what's called a gift.

Yeah it was lucky, but every team gets breaks along the way. The Kings have caught some breaks as well. In the end though, the better team will always win a seven game series. (see Charles Barkley)

You could always say the Kings break is Mike Bibby ran over Manu Ginobili for that steal and the refs swallowed their whistle.

exstatic
04-29-2006, 05:05 PM
Then what were all those humans dressed up in authentic NBA Spurs jerseys jumping up and down for when Barry hit that shot?
Was the game over? Were the players on the floor jumping up and down? Players 9-13 are essentially fans during the playoffs...

kris
04-29-2006, 05:12 PM
I've never seen what's wrong with celebrating a win.

rayray2k8
04-29-2006, 05:12 PM
Really?

:lol :rolleyes What were you expecting them to do? Just stand there and not say anything because it might offend the king players?
You MUST be joking..
If your referring to the fans on the forum, then YES I AGREE that some were ready to stick a fork in the series.

KingsFanWithoutName
04-29-2006, 05:14 PM
:lol :rolleyes What were you expecting them to do? Just stand there and not say anything because it might offend the king players?
You MUST be joking..
If your referring to the fans on the forum, then YES I AGREE that some were ready to stick a fork in the series.I was responding to a post by some dumbshit that was saying the Spurs didn't celebrate game 2. They did, and they should have, it was an exciting game.

KingsFanWithoutName
04-29-2006, 05:15 PM
You could always say the Kings break is Mike Bibby ran over Manu Ginobili for that steal and the refs swallowed their whistle.You could also say that the refs swallowed their whistle on the moving screen by Duncan at the end, but I won't, cause I ain't a bitch.

T Park
04-29-2006, 05:17 PM
You could also say that the refs swallowed their whistle on the moving screen by Duncan at the end, but I won't, cause I ain't a bitch like you.

only problem is it wasn't a moving screen.

KingsFanWithoutName
04-29-2006, 05:19 PM
only problem is it wasn't a moving screen.do yourself a favor and watch the replay. then get your ass on the streets and make me some money bitch.

exstatic
04-29-2006, 05:24 PM
I was responding to a post by some dumbshit that was saying the Spurs didn't celebrate game 2. They did, and they should have, it was an exciting game.
When the game was over, the Spurs walked off the floor. I thought ___ramento won the fucking title, they were jumping around and hugging each other so much. I'm going to quote one of football great Emmitt Smith's early coaches about touchdown celebrations: Act like it might happen again.

samikeyp
04-29-2006, 05:30 PM
I have no problem with the celebration. They went through a beatdown in Game 1 and a letdown in Game 2. It was an exciting end. Let the emotion flow.

KingsFanWithoutName
04-29-2006, 05:45 PM
When the game was over, the Spurs walked off the floor. I thought ___ramento won the fucking title, they were jumping around and hugging each other so much. I'm going to quote one of football great Emmitt Smith's early coaches about touchdown celebrations: Act like it might happen again.
I'm so sorry that the Kings showed some emotion after such a close game that ended in buzzer beating style. What were they thinking for celebrating? :madrun

kris
04-29-2006, 05:46 PM
You could also say that the refs swallowed their whistle on the moving screen by Duncan at the end, but I won't, cause I ain't a bitch.

Guess you're a bitch then.

KingsFanWithoutName
04-29-2006, 05:54 PM
Guess you're a bitch then.Wrong. I have a bitch. T Park, where are you?

samikeyp
04-29-2006, 05:58 PM

True but it did...and along the same lines if the Spurs play smart at the end of Game 3, its 3-0 Spurs.

Those things are what make the playoffs great.

SA Gunslinger
04-29-2006, 07:13 PM

Spurs would have played game three differently if they lost game two, imo.