PDA

View Full Version : The sun actually rose this morning !

Spurs Dynasty
04-29-2006, 09:10 AM
Well, after my heartbreak, disgust and tirades last night, I awoke this morning and the world had not ended afterall. The sun had risen just like it does everyday, we had a nice rain and the birds were taking a dip in the birdbath. I saw no plague of locusts or none of the horsemen of the apocolylpse.

Like most fans, I live and die with the Spurs but after much coffee and reflection i realized:

1. We have TD back. This bodes well for the rest of the playoffs.

2. Without a doubt we will win this series, we just are not at the level we were in last years playoffs and we shouldnt expect to sweep any series.

3. The Kings simply outplayed us. No matter what you look at, rebounding, free throw, turnovers ( yuck), we had a crappy game. Spurs had "one of those games" where they just go into stupid mode. They have one every series it seems but they recover. It does the Spurs good to lose one like this, get all the crap out of the way and finish out the series.

I am a little worried about our performance overall at this point, and Dallas is playing well. Keep praying at the Spurs altar and lets get on to Dallas and eventually (shudder) Detroit.

Spursy
04-29-2006, 09:15 AM
no defense. or rather, the defense of a high school team. The whole team must be sore this morning from the rim job Coach Gregg 'defense' Popovich gave them last night.

take that back.
good 4th quarter last 4 minutes defense. too little too late.

TDMVPDPOY
04-29-2006, 09:16 AM
its 12.15am down under where im at, im still bitter after the loss....

Spurs Dynasty
04-29-2006, 09:17 AM
its 12.15am down under where im at, im still bitter after the loss....

Gidday, mate. Put a few shrimp on the barbie, get a cold one and rest up for tomorrow's game. Its all good.

boutons_
04-29-2006, 09:20 AM
"The Kings simply outplayed us"

For the second game in a row. For 3 games in last 4

Kings are out-playing, out-hustling, out-desiring, out-aggressing, out-rebounding, out-scoring in the paint. Out coaching, too?

Anybody think that's going to change in Game4? @ARCO?

Fuck wake up calls. Fuck the whole overused phrase of "wake up call" and the parrots who say it.

The Spurs are woke up and they can't dominate the Kings.

polandprzem
04-29-2006, 09:25 AM
"The Kings simply outplayed us"

For the second game in a row. For 3 games in last 4

Kings are out-playing, out-hustling, out-desiring, out-aggressing, out-rebounding, out-scoring in the paint. Out coaching, too?

Anybody think that's going to change in Game4? @ARCO?

Fuck wake up calls. Fuck the whole overused phrase of "wake up call" and the parrots who say it.

The Spurs are woke up and they can't dominate the Kings.
:tu

Spurs Dynasty
04-29-2006, 09:30 AM
I i may.... i suggest noone watch any replays of the game, this is one to forget for sure. If you read mistilynns game report we have a promise from Horry to win next game. :spin :spin

I am sure the Spurs feel horrible (and they SHOULD!) but they have too much pride to let this series get away from them. I bet Ginobili will destroy them next game I already know he cant wait to redeem himself... he has the heart of a lion and is one of the most intense competitors I have ever seen. I got onto him like everyone else last night, but it was all in the heat of the moment. The things he has done for this team FAR outweigh his mistakes of last night. He is, afterall, human (really).

angel_luv
04-29-2006, 10:33 AM
The good news is that even though we stuggled, we only lost by one point.

We're the better team and we're going to prevail.

atxrocker
04-29-2006, 12:33 PM
:lol