PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Looking For OU/UT Tickets?????

10-06-2004, 09:08 AM
Ebay Link (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16122&item=2273916816&rd=1)

http://i10.ebayimg.com/01/i/02/8d/37/7b_3.JPG

You are bidding on my and my jerk ex-boyfriend's two OU Texas tickets and my blue satin string thong pantys. We were supposed to go to the game together with two of my friends until I found out he was macking on this other girl at the party Thursday night!! I confronted him and he totally tried to deny it but I mean I just saw it with MY OWN EYES! So I demanded that he take me home and the whole drive he just kept screaming that I didn't know what I was talking about but this is NOT the first time something like this has happnede so I know he is lying! When we got home he started saying that I'd feel better after tho OU/Texas game but I said there was no way I was going to Dallas with him! So then he starts screaming and cussing and saying all sorts of stupid stuff and says to keep his ticket cause he wouldnt want to go with me anyway and that I couldnt do any better then him. WHAT A JERK!!! So he got his ticket from his wallet and threw it at me and peeled off in his car. Hes not fooling anyone cause his car is a peice of junk! I went to my room and called my friend Jessica who was going to go to the game with us and told her what happened. She said that if I wasn't going to the game she wasn't either and that I should just sell our tickets. I called Sarah and told her what happened and she asked why we didnt just find someone else and go without him but we went together last year and it would just remind me of him so she said to sell her ticket too since she didnt want to go without me and Jess.
Since some of you might care you are bidding on two of four OU Oklahoma UT Texas Red River Shootout football tickets pictured. (Section 125, Row 35, Seats 35 and 36) The tickets are for seats in a block together. There are two seats right in front of the other two so that you can watch the game with your friends. The seats are great since they are between the 35-yard and 25-yard lines and you can see the entire game. I had similar seats last year and the view was amazing so it kind of sucks that I cant go.

The pantys are my Secret Treasures blue satin string thong and are included for spite. SO LONG ERIC!!!

PS If you dont want the pantys you can purchase the tickets without them (but it would be funny if you took them to the game with you!)

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
10-06-2004, 04:04 PM
can i bid on just the panties?

j/k

bigzak25
10-06-2004, 04:26 PM
:lol

exstatic
10-06-2004, 06:19 PM
Hell hath no fury...

I think it WOULD be funny if the winner took the panties to the game.

AlamoSpursFan
10-06-2004, 11:15 PM
The only thing I hated worse than math class were the freaking word problems. According to the little narrative, there are only two of four ducats for sale, but the other two broads allegedly bailed when they found out the cheater and the cheatee weren't going. So what happened to the other two tickets? And if the Mack Daddy in question did in fact remove his ticket from his wallet (who the hell separates the tickets before the event anyways? Weren't they supposedly going together? Or were they arriving in seperate cars and meeting at the seats? Inquiring minds want to know...) how did the ducat in question keep from getting folded, spindled, and mutilated like most items that disappear into the black hole known as my wallet?

Too many things don't add up here...I smell a rat.

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-07-2004, 01:40 AM
ASF, you DO know the old Cheetos aren't good after a while, right?

AlamoSpursFan
10-07-2004, 01:42 AM
Damn...I guess I shouldn't have dipped them in all of that free Tostitos Monterrey Jack Queso cheese. I wondered why all of those jars in the trash said "DO NOT USE...RECALLED PRODUCT!"