PDA

View Full Version : Duncan's free throws

gospursgo
04-29-2006, 09:22 PM
I don't know about you guyz out there, but I think Duncan stinks. I don't know how he got the MVP last year when it was clearly Manu who deserved it. Last nite the Spurs could've won if Duncan had a better percentage at his free throws. I don't know...but everytime I watch the Spurs, I see red when Duncan gets the ball. Parker for that matter too. I don't see what the big deal is about those two guys. It seemed the guys off the bench did much more better.

Don't get pissed off at me for saying these things...I'm just pissed cos the Spurs lost and I'm letting go some steam :madrun

laterz

Leetonidas
04-29-2006, 09:23 PM
Tim played great, Manu fucked up. Blame him, not Tim.

Kori Ellis
04-29-2006, 09:23 PM
You are bitching about Duncan's free throws/game last night? :lol

There's a lot of other things to bitch about ... Duncan isn't one of them. It was his best game in a long time.

And if you didn't notice, Parker's only missed one free throw in the playoffs so far -- he's been the Spurs most accurate free throw shooter.

CHAMPS AGAIN
04-29-2006, 09:25 PM
I don't know about you guyz out there, but I think Duncan stinks. I don't know how he got the MVP last year when it was clearly Manu who deserved it. Last nite the Spurs could've won if Duncan had a better percentage at his free throws. I don't know...but everytime I watch the Spurs, I see red when Duncan gets the ball. Parker for that matter too. I don't see what the big deal is about those two guys. It seemed the guys off the bench did much more better.

Don't get pissed off at me for saying these things...I'm just pissed cos the Spurs lost and I'm letting go some steam :madrun

laterz

deep down what an :idiot

Obstructed_View
04-29-2006, 09:26 PM

laterz
Dude, you need to root for another fucking team if you hate Parker and Duncan. See ya.

CosmicCowboy
04-29-2006, 09:27 PM
http://rat-hunter.com/stories/2005/mo-victor-rat-trap/2005_01_08_mo.jpg

nice try mouse!

CosmicCowboy
04-29-2006, 09:29 PM
:lmao

shit!...you actually trolled them in!

v2freak
04-29-2006, 09:31 PM
K, Argentinean fan! J/k

Kori Ellis
04-29-2006, 09:33 PM
:lmao

shit!...you actually trolled them in!

It's not Mouse.

exstatic
04-29-2006, 09:50 PM
Does your mommy know that you are on the computer so late?

CosmicCowboy
04-29-2006, 09:55 PM
It's not Mouse.

hehehe OK...it just semed like such a rodent classic with post #1...

greyforest
04-29-2006, 11:19 PM
duncan was one of the only spurs that played in game 3, along with barry and finley.

manu turned the ball over 7 times.

why are you talking shit about duncan again?

Summers
04-30-2006, 11:09 AM
Duncan's free throws

How long did it take you to realize Duncan kind of "stinks" from the line?

Anyway, yeah, what everyone else said. :)

Spurologist
04-30-2006, 12:45 PM
http://www.causs.org/images/trashguy2.jpg

boutons_
04-30-2006, 12:53 PM
A brand new topic! gotta love it.

Manu's been stinking at FTs a lot this year.

J.T.
04-30-2006, 01:17 PM
If you're going to blame the game on FT shooting blame whoever missed the technical free throw when SAR got a T. I think it was Barry but I'm not sure. Then Martin's layup would have sent it to OT and Manu would've handed it to them again. But he'll just have to do that tonight and let Martin know what the Spurs do to scrubs like him.

Philo Beddoe
04-30-2006, 02:05 PM

laterz

Keep talkin that way kid and you'll be in a world a hurtin!

SsKSpurs21
04-30-2006, 03:03 PM
Its no secret Duncan's FT% sucks. how long have you been watching the Spurs? Personally, i think he has been doing better than in previous years, or atleast hitting the big ones when they count.

gospursgo
04-30-2006, 08:28 PM
:hang

I apologize