PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Bulls

1Parker1
04-30-2006, 02:31 PM
I am loving that team right now. They're young, Kirk Hinrich and Nocioni are studs. That team is going to be awesome in a few years with some more experience under their belts. They play pretty good defense, their perimeter shooting is great, and they're kind of fun to watch.

What do you all think? They're currently giving Miami a run for their money...:elephant

hendrix
04-30-2006, 02:38 PM
I think that they are a good team, and that you dont know much of the players' names. AFTER EDITION: There you go girl.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
04-30-2006, 02:41 PM
Bulls win! :elephant

Give me that vBookie,!

Bulls in 7! :smokin

1Parker1
04-30-2006, 02:43 PM
^I hope so...I can't stand Walker! BTW, I missed it in the first quarter of today's game...what happened between Wade and Peyton...they got into some kind of argument?

polandprzem
04-30-2006, 02:44 PM
Impressive . The Bulls are on a row. It looks like a seven game series.
Everybody steped up and are killing Diesel (Maybe he has no mony to tank?).
What about Wade? In a P-by-P I saw that he was missing badly in crunch tim :huh

FreshPrince22
04-30-2006, 02:44 PM
They are gonna be scary next year. They've got NY's pick (looks like #2). They've also got about 20 mil in cap space. IMO they'll challenge for the 2nd best team in the East if they make the right decisions.

missmyzte
04-30-2006, 02:47 PM
Too bad about Tyson Chandler getting hurt, they're going to miss him, but I REALLY REALLY would love to see them knock Miami out in the first round. How classic would that be?

boutons_
04-30-2006, 03:04 PM
yep, Tyson looked really bad. Horrible bad luck for Bulls.

Maybe the others will step it up, Bill Walton

Kicking out the Heat in first round would be unforgettable. :lol

polandprzem
04-30-2006, 03:07 PM
Too bad about Tyson Chandler getting hurt, they're going to miss him, but I REALLY REALLY would love to see them knock Miami out in the first round. How classic would that be?

As classic as Miami get knocked by the Knickerbockers

ducks
04-30-2006, 03:08 PM
tyson looked bad but most centers do against shaq

the bulls could be up 3-1
they have played the heat tough all 4 games

two games in a row that shaq has been in foul trouble
last game he went to the press and got a 25 thousand dollar fine
be intersting if he goes off on refs again

the nba is making a killing in the playoffs so far

atxrocker
04-30-2006, 03:11 PM
what a great game by Chicago. I am happy they are playing well. Miami is getting outplayed. Kirk is becoming a star. any news on how serious Tysons injury is/?

MaNuMaNiAc
04-30-2006, 03:11 PM
yep, Tyson looked really bad. Horrible bad luck for Bulls.

Maybe the others will step it up, Bill Walton

Kicking out the Heat in first round would be unforgettable. :lol
boutons, your PM inbox is full http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiblabber.gif you might want to clear it to be able to recieve again

bdubya
04-30-2006, 03:24 PM
They are gonna be scary next year. They've got NY's pick (looks like #2). They've also got about 20 mil in cap space. IMO they'll challenge for the 2nd best team in the East if they make the right decisions.

I honestly think they're the team most likely to dethrone the Pistons in a few years. Lot can happen, but right now they're only one good big man away from being an upper seed.

Horry For 3!
04-30-2006, 03:31 PM
I knew the Bulls would win, the Heat are falling apart

JamStone
04-30-2006, 03:39 PM
Nocioni is the real deal. He might be dirty. He might be the type of player you hate when your team is playing his team. But, that guy is a true gamer.

ducks
04-30-2006, 03:42 PM
really they could go all the way to face the pistons
no other team besides the pistons are really better then them

bdubya
04-30-2006, 03:43 PM
Nocioni is the real deal. He might be dirty. He might be the type of player you hate when your team is playing his team. But, that guy is a true gamer.

I love the way he plays. Mainly because I live in Chicago, and whenever somebody bitches about the way Laimbeer played, I can just smile and ask how they like Nocioni.

Sense
04-30-2006, 03:46 PM

I don't care about how classic that would be.... Miami is closer to giving DETROIT a run for their money in the East, so that's what really matters.

I want Miami to win because they are one of the few teams that can shock Detroit out of the finals in the WEAK East. Even though it would be pretty sweet.

spurschick
04-30-2006, 03:53 PM
That game was awesome. I particularly loved the Payton implosion... what a moron. The Bulls are my second favorite team right now and I would love to see them knock out the Heat.

atxrocker
04-30-2006, 03:58 PM
^i agree completely. who the fuck does 'the glove' think he is anyway? hes not in his prime and is not the star of the team, funny he is the one trying to tear it apart. the heat lose the next one and looks like the bulls will advance!

1Parker1
04-30-2006, 04:17 PM
That game was awesome. I particularly loved the Payton implosion... what a moron. The Bulls are my second favorite team right now and I would love to see them knock out the Heat.

Bulls are close to bumping out the Sixers as my second fav team :)

Pat Riley was more at fault today....as the coach he doesn't even step up and try to separate or calm down Peyton/Wade. Shaq and others had to step in during the timout.

ABDENOUR POWER
04-30-2006, 04:41 PM
THE BULLS ARE THE SHIT.

However, I think the Tyson Chandler injury might pretty much end this series for them. But who knows, anything can happen. Chicago NEEDS to win game 5 in Miami so that they can end the series in Chicago, because I really don't see them winning a game 7 in Miami.

ALVAREZ6
04-30-2006, 04:45 PM
Bulls in 6.

JamStone
04-30-2006, 04:53 PM
I love the way he plays. Mainly because I live in Chicago, and whenever somebody bitches about the way Laimbeer played, I can just smile and ask how they like Nocioni.

The question is why would Chicago fans still be bitching about Bill Laimbeer when he retired like 13 years ago.

ALVAREZ6
04-30-2006, 05:02 PM
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/oly_full.57138265jd007_miami_heat_v_.jpg

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
04-30-2006, 09:06 PM
Chandler injury means a lot to the Bulls. He wasn't "stopping" Shaq (who does?), but he was making him work a lot for his points. I hope the others step up, or play the way the Spurs played the Suns, let Shaq get his points, try to defend Wade and the role players.