Spurologist
04-30-2006, 05:19 PM
http://www.buzzmachine.com/pix/choke.gif

Horry For 3!
04-30-2006, 05:36 PM
Nash = OWNED, Suns = OWNED

Marklar MM
04-30-2006, 05:46 PM
LOL. Refs decided that game. Suns were fouled last play in regulation, and they were fouled when they had the ball with 6 seconds in OT.

Horry For 3!
04-30-2006, 05:48 PM
I got a bit excited :) I picked the Lakers to win the series, so that game was huge for me

Spurologist
04-30-2006, 05:49 PM
I got a bit excited :) I picked the Lakers to win the series, so that game was huge for me

got money on it or are you just excited about your prediction

mike detroit
04-30-2006, 05:51 PM
oh wow a shitty suns team lost to a shitty lakers team.. par for the course in the western conference.

Horry For 3!
04-30-2006, 07:06 PM
got money on it or are you just excited about your prediction
Both

Spurologist
04-30-2006, 07:50 PM
Both

nice

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-30-2006, 07:51 PM
You should have known that you can always count on Bennett Salvatore to come through for the media darling in the game. :td The officiating on the two traps on Nash on the sideline was pathetic.

TDMVPDPOY
04-30-2006, 08:13 PM
marion overrated = pwned

baseline bum
05-01-2006, 12:48 AM
Foul my ass. Nash tried so hard to hand that game to the Lakers so many times, and they finally accepted his gift.

word
05-01-2006, 06:24 AM
I'm back on my NBA boycott. It lasted 7 years the last time and I'd still be on it if I hadn't moved to SA and gotten sucked up in this Spurs mania. Fortunately I didn't watch the Spurs game 4. Not saying the zebras have effected the Spurs games but there have been some horrific calls in other games around the league and once again I find myself asking, 'Can I support this product ?' It's exciting to watch but I suppose watching guy's in clown suits breaking chairs over each other is as well to some people. I don't know, I just hate having to suspend reality to watch an NBA game.

Nashfan
05-01-2006, 11:37 AM
Thanks Aggie for seeing what really happened in game yesterday. Guess you must be the only unbiased Spurs fan. The league wants Kobe and the Lakers to advance, simple as that. If in the Heat and Bulls game they have suspended two players for what they did and then also Artest in your first game they should have suspended at the very least Kwame for what he did to Diaw(I also think Luke Walton deserved it too for clotheslining Tim Thomas). What Kobe and Phil Jackson want they get. Just wish they would call it even on both teams and then see which team is the best. I knew we would not make it to the WCF most likely without Amare and Kurt Thomas both injured but I really hate that the Lakers will most likely advance because of the bad calls in this series and also for Marion disappearing again in the playoffs. Sorry, just had to vent. The Suns are not as bad as some of the Spurs fans think.

1Parker1
05-01-2006, 11:51 AM
^No one thinks that the Suns are bad...they've won 50 games this season and Diaw, Marion, and Nash have been great during the season. I don't think many people thought the Lakers had a chance against you guys.

The Nash call could have gone either way yesterday. Could have been a foul or a travel/out of bounds. He said in the post game that he wasn't calling time out, because he thought Diaw who was behind him, was. Improbable win yesterday, some mistakes down the stretch...lack of defense by the Suns on the last few possession, lack of Suns hitting open jumpshots they normally make (i.e Nash missing back-to-back wide open 3 pointers), and Kobe and the Lakers getting some lucky shots to go in.

Tough loss, but an awesome, awesome game to watch if your an NBA fan (just not if you're a Suns fan:))

Nashfan
05-01-2006, 05:41 PM
Thanks 1Parker1. If you look at the replay in slow motion of the play where Nash was getting mugged by Odom and Walton you will see that Luke's foot was out of bounds and that there were two ref's there watching and looking at his foot being out of bounds. Should have not been a jump ball. Some of our guy's said they were calling a timeout, not necessarily Nash since he was holding on to the ball for dear life. I still think the Sun's goofed by not fouling in regulation when we were up by three points and essentially put them on the freethrow line and then inbounding the ball correctly and wait for them to foul us. Actually that could have happened in overtime also but we decided to try and guard a three pointer instead! Marion being a ghost once again in this playoff series is killing us. The other guy's like Diaw, Barbosa, James Jones and I believe Eddie House haven't been in the playoffs so they don't have a lot of confidence. Still no excuse, we should have won. If the Lakers make it to the WCF I hope you guy's whip their butts!