PDA

View Full Version : they are not world champs for nothing

charmie21
05-01-2006, 12:31 AM
Ok, so the series is now tied with 2 games apiece. To be honest, I am so frustrated right now. I didn't have the chance to watch the last two games because they were not broadcasted here in the Philippines. It's bad enough for me for us to lose with me watching how and why it happened, what more if I don't have any clue of what's been happening on the other side of the globe. All I have are the scores showed in the internet proving that we lost. I don't like the feeling of being so clueless just waiting for the outcome of the game. And when I see the result.. Oh my Lord, why?

I am so disappointed with them at this moment, but even so, I cannot blame them. I know that somehow, they played hard. Maybe the effort was just not enough or something. I don't want to dig up the mistakes they made, or their lack of passion, or their softness. Because, if I do that, will it change anything? No, right? Just a short term emotional outburst and when it ends, what? We still lost, right? Maybe it's really not our night.

I'll look at the bright side, we still have HCA and Timmy is Timmy again. I'll just think positive and get over it. Losing is a part of the long journey that we are traveling, we have to understand that. Every loss makes them learn and somehow, I know they will find a way to overcome the difficulties. Trust them. I believe in them and nothing can change that. I will not lose hope, I promise.

Go Spurs Go!