PDA

View Full Version : The Kings are going to lose Big on Tuesday!

mouse
05-01-2006, 12:56 AM
I have been watching the spurs play since mid 70s and this 2006 San Antonio Spurs look like they can get the job done. Did they lose today? Sure they did. So did the Pistons. MJ and the Bulls lost many playoff games and still got the ring at the end of the season.

The Dallas Mavericks were down 0-2 to the Rockets and McGrady was on fire. 98% of Dallas was in panic mode. You think this forum was drinking the grape koo-Aid? At MavTalk they were all swinging from the shower rods.

The bottom-Line is you all need to shake this off and come back strong on Tuesday and win big, I say the score will be at least 20 to 8 with 3 minutes left in the first quarter.

If you give up now than you didn't deserve the ring in the first place.
Come on Spur fans! win Big Tuesday and remember .... GO SPURS GO!

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/MVC-003S.JPG

Ps: My Mavs will be waiting :smokin

GOOD LUCK!

RON ARTEST
05-01-2006, 01:00 AM
I have been watching the spurs play since mid 70s and this 2006 San Antonio Spurs look like they can get the job done. Did they lose today? Sure they did. So did the Pistons. MJ and the Bulls lost many playoff games and still got the ring at the end of the season.

The Dallas Mavericks were down 0-2 to the Rockets and McGrady was on fire. 98% of Dallas was in panic mode. You think this forum was drinking the grape koo-Aid? At MavTalk they were all swinging from the shower rods.

The bottom-Line is you all need to shake this off and come back strong on Tuesday and win big, I say the score will be at least 20 to 8 with 3 minutes left in the first quarter.

If you give up now than you didn't deserve the ring in the first place.
Come on Spur fans! win Big Tuesday and remember .... GO SPURS GO!

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/MVC-003S.JPG

Ps: My Mavs will be waiting :smokin

GOOD LUCK!
2-2 is the series thats all i got to say baby! GO KINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Leetonidas
05-01-2006, 01:03 AM
Mouse's posts always inspire me the most.

Sense
05-01-2006, 01:04 AM
Very nice post Mouse....

LilMissSPURfect
05-01-2006, 01:07 AM
is there a catch somewhere? and i missed it?

trueD
05-01-2006, 01:19 AM
Look, Mouse wants to play the Spurs in Round 2. :flag:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :oops

mouse
05-01-2006, 01:31 AM
keep in mind the kings don't look that hot. The Spurs came out flat. If the Spurs were playing good ball and got their ass's waxed? I would have no problem admitting your in deep trouble, But it looked to me one team was hot one was not. and I can say this. you don't have to be a Spurs fan to know how Pop and the Spurs team come back from Embarassing losses like this, That is why I made the topic, the only thing that can keep the Spurs from winning Tuesday, is if the Kings don't show up.

And if The Spurs by some freak of nature don't win this series? I will personally choke Pops neck :lol

trueD
05-01-2006, 02:25 AM
With all due respect, the Kings are playing hot, hotter than they've been since the 2002 series--and that was a totally different run and gun team. Last January my grandpa could have waltzed down the lane for a layup on any given gameday, and now they have built a literal wall there. In January they quit in the 4th quarter when the score was close, but not so in the last two months. In January we gave away a dozen or so leads in the 4th quarter, but play with all the intensity of a championship playoff battle today. There were WHOLE GAMES we didn't show up for, not for even damn quarter! In January our ability to defend against the pic and roll, perimeter shooting and lane waltzers was non existent. The Spurs taught many of us that defense wins championships, and we are tasting a little of that truth for the FIRST TIME!

Much like the Lakers have come of age this year in the playoffs, so have the Kings. Who expected either of us to give our opponents much trouble at all? Only three games ago we left your house with our chins scraping pavement, and our best player was not going to be with us for Game 2. Unbelievable odds for a team who won only 44 games and were 8 games under 500 as early as last February 1.

We are no longer the underdogs at 8th, but a formidable opponent for a best of three matchup.

Enjoy the ride, I know I will!

AriesMar27
05-01-2006, 02:39 AM
now that the kings have figured out how to score at will how do you stop that? if miller's shots are falling its over.... how is manu gonna go off if artest is playing 40 minutes.... the spurs are a damn good team but artest and bonzi are now way too much for the spurs to handle.... they better pray that they can stop bibby....

mouse
05-01-2006, 06:04 AM
With all due respect, the Kings are playing hot, hotter than they've been since the 2002 series-.

If that was true? then they should have went back to SAC up two games already! Last I checked they went home 0-2 with their tails between thier legs. That is "hotter than they've been since the 2002 series"?
:lmao

We are no longer the underdogs at 8th, but a formidable opponent for a best of three matchup.

Enjoy the ride, I know I will!

Let's see how you feel after Tuesday Bloody Tuesday :smokin

GrandeDavid
05-01-2006, 06:14 AM
If that was true? then they should have went back to SAC up two games already! Last I checked they went home 0-2 with their tails between thier legs. That is "hotter than they've been since the 2002 series"?
:lmao

Let's see how you feel after Tuesday Bloody Tuesday :smokin

Mouse,

the good news for Spurs fans is my flight departs Sao Paulo tonight, hence I arrive in San Antonio tomorrow morning. I already have my tix for Game5. The Spurs are 10-1 all time when I attend playoff games. They will not lose this one in which I come all the way from Brazil.

mouse
05-01-2006, 06:34 AM
Good to have a real Mexican come to San Antonio, To bad you have a real job in your own country and can't stay in the USA long enough to milk our benefits :smokin

Joepa
05-01-2006, 06:37 AM
Wow, these Sacramento fans sure were quiet after we spanked that ass.

We'll see how talkative they are on Tuesday at about 11 pm.

polandprzem
05-01-2006, 06:47 AM
If the Kings will show up:

We will be ready !!!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/playakid28/scarface-video-game.jpg

Let's go Tony. Let's go spurs.

Ps. Mouse do the memphis got a chance winning 3 games ina row?

pcgamesgod
05-01-2006, 07:44 AM
As a Kings fan, I always fear about games away from Sactown...

Kings may not show up in game 5...I really hope I'm wrong

alamo50
05-01-2006, 08:20 AM
No doubt in my mind that we ain't gonna win game 5.
Waiting for the vBookie to bet all my dough.

Smackie Chan
05-01-2006, 08:30 AM
Mouse do the memphis got a chance winning 3 games ina row?

If they had me on their side they would. but then again if they had me?

they would not be down 0-3 :smokin

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/MVC-043S.JPG

Party Girl
05-01-2006, 08:33 AM
No doubt in my mind that we ain't gonna win game 5.
Waiting for the vBookie to bet all my dough.

Now this is a true fan, willing to risk thier V-Bookie cash :lmao

boutons_
05-01-2006, 08:34 AM
"I always fear about games away from Sactown..."

The Kings outplayed the Spurs badly in the last season matchup @ATT and in Game2.

The Kings outplayed the Spurs badly @ARCO.

I expect the Kings to be ready again to outplay the Spurs @ATT in Game5.

The Kings are on a powerful roll with all the momentum since Game1, while the Spurs are knocked back on their heels ready to fall on their butts.

The Kings bounced back powerfully after Brent's lucky shot stole Game2 from them.
The Spurs haven't showed up since Game1.

Ginofan
05-01-2006, 08:54 AM
Mouse rules.

theMUHMEshow
05-01-2006, 09:02 AM
Well if this Spurs team is having a hard time with Sacto...I cannot wait to see the Dallas series...I wont even start talking about my boys from the real D :fro

nkdlunch
05-01-2006, 09:13 AM
Like I've been predicting since the beggining of the playoffs and was criticized for it, Spurs in 6!

mavsfan1000
05-01-2006, 11:02 AM
Gotta love the mavs chances against the Kings. :lol

leemajors
05-01-2006, 11:10 AM
Gotta love the mavs chances against the Kings. :lol

if the kings continue to play like this they can beat anyone. the mavs are too lucky to lose right now though.