PDA

View Full Version : Remember the Sonics?

Kori Ellis
05-01-2006, 01:13 AM
Remember last season when the Spurs lost game 3 and 4 to the Sonics and then all the Spurs fans jumped off cliffs, all the fans from other teams came in this forum and taunted us.

How did that all work out? Help me remember?

Oh yeah, in a frickin' NBA Championship.

So if you are fan from another team (like the clueless Pistons and Mavs fans that were here earlier) don't come fucking taunting us in this forum. This is our house. And until the Spurs are eliminated, you have no right to come here talking shit.

The Spurs are the NBA Champs until proven otherwise.

Remember this post because the Spurs rise again. And when they are stepping on the throat of your team, don't say that I didn't warn you.

Peace Out.

Spurs in Six.

Leetonidas
05-01-2006, 01:14 AM
Amen!

RON ARTEST
05-01-2006, 01:14 AM
Remember last season when the Spurs lost game 3 and 4 to the Sonics and then all the Spurs fans jumped off cliffs, all the fans from other teams came in this forum and taunted us.

So if you are fan from another team (like the clueless Pistons and Mavs fans that were here earlier) don't come fucking taunting us in this forum. This is our house. And until the Spurs are eliminated, you have no right to come here talking shit.

Remember this post because the Spurs rise again. And when they are stepping on the throat of your team, don't say that I didn't warn you.

Peace Out.

Spurs in Six.damn kori. tell us how you feel. :lol

RON ARTEST
05-01-2006, 01:16 AM
first we were the suns then we were the nuggets and now we are being compared to the sonics? i got news for you. THE KINGS are better then all those teams. this isnt last year. this isnt 2003. its 2006 and you guys have a tough series on your hands. deal with it.

mikejones99
05-01-2006, 01:17 AM
Yeah and look at Seattle now. Sacramento has to sign their free agents and coach for next year or they may end up like Seattle too after losing in 6 to San Antonio. Spurs -7 for tuesday.

Melmart1
05-01-2006, 01:17 AM
:worthy: Kori telling it how it is!

Leetonidas
05-01-2006, 01:18 AM
first we were the suns then we were the nuggets and now we are being compared to the sonics? i got news for you. THE KINGS are better then all those teams. this isnt last year. this isnt 2003. its 2006 and you guys have a tough series on your hands. deal with it.

I think the Sonics last year were better than these Kings. And we didn't play them in 2003, it was 2006. No one compared you to the Suns.

angel_luv
05-01-2006, 01:18 AM

Peace Out.

Spurs in Six.

You go girl! :tu :tu

I'm with you. :D

:cheer Go Spurs Go :cheer

efrem1
05-01-2006, 01:19 AM

Peace Out.

Spurs in Six.

I concur Kori. Time for fightback on Tuesday.

Mavtek
Just a reminder, that was the 2nd round, that Sonics team didn't have Bonzi Wells or Ron Artest, oh and that Sonics team depended on hitting 3's.

Can you honestly say that the Kings are winning with 3's? No, the Kings are winning with fundamental basketball, and personally if I were a fan of the Spurs right now I'd be pissing my pants. The Kings are winning with obivious mismatches, they have a defensive answer for the Spurs 2nd leading scorer, and Bibby is showing everyone how incredibly 1 dimensional Tony Parker is.

If you are a Spurs fan, and you're not seriously worried right now, you are on a small boat with a no paddles on the river DENIAL.

LilMissSPURfect
2006! Belongs To The Spurs!

zocool16
05-01-2006, 01:20 AM

AWWW don't get hurt... it's just that we really don't care who you are. It's all about the Spurs being so much better than the Suns, Nuggets, and Sonics of then. And this is the case now too :-). Now I'm sure you think differently, but frankly, we don't really care. We just beat you, move on, and let you talk.

efrem1
05-01-2006, 01:20 AM
The Pistons were defensive monsters and we solved them. Pop will have the answer Tuesday.

Leetonidas
05-01-2006, 01:22 AM
Just a reminder, that was the 2nd round, that Sonics team didn't have Bonzi Wells or Ron Artest, oh and that Sonics team depended on hitting 3's.

Can you honestly say that the Kings are winning with 3's? No, the Kings are winning with fundamental basketball, and personally if I were a fan of the Spurs right now I'd be pissing my pants. The Kings are winning with obivious mismatches, they have a defensive answer for the Spurs 2nd leading scorer, and Bibby is showing everyone how incredibly 1 dimensional Tony Parker is.

If you are a Spurs fan, and you're not seriously worried right now, you are on a small boat with a no paddles on the river DENIAL.

Why do we need to be worried? We're the Spurs, not the Mavs. The Sonics did not depend on three's, they were a very physical team with way more talent than these Kings.

And Mike Bibby showing Tony how 1-dimensional he is? Please. If Bibby doesn't hit a jumpshot, he's useless. Same for Brad Miller. Bibby is not slowing down Parker, it's the defense of the Kings.

mouse
05-01-2006, 01:23 AM
So when is it safe for Mavs fans to post here again?

polandprzem
05-01-2006, 01:25 AM
Damn I hate comparisons.

You can also compare it to the Bulls-Indy series in 1998 or Bulls - Jazz 1997.
Others can compare it to the Spurs-lakers 2004

J.T.
05-01-2006, 01:26 AM
(2) San Antonio Spurs vs. (3) Seattle Supersonics: Spurs win series 4-2

* Game 1 @ San Antonio: San Antonio 103, Seattle 81
* Game 2 @ San Antonio: San Antonio 108, Seattle 91
* Game 3 @ Seattle: Seattle 92, San Antonio 91
* Game 4 @ Seattle: Seattle 101, San Antonio 89
* Game 5 @ San Antonio: San Antonio 103, Seattle 90
* Game 6 @ Seattle: San Antonio 98, Seattle 96

First 4 games bear eerily similar outcomes to this year first round.

Believe.

Leetonidas
05-01-2006, 01:27 AM
Wow, the games have been pretty damn similar.

polandprzem
05-01-2006, 01:30 AM
Wow, the games have been pretty damn similar.

Yeah esp. game 2 and 4 :rolleyes

Leetonidas
05-01-2006, 01:32 AM
Yeah esp. game 2 and 4 :rolleyes

Not so much game 2, but the rest.

Mavtek
05-01-2006, 01:33 AM
Why do we need to be worried? We're the Spurs, not the Mavs. The Sonics did not depend on three's, they were a very physical team with way more talent than these Kings.

And Mike Bibby showing Tony how 1-dimensional he is? Please. If Bibby doesn't hit a jumpshot, he's useless. Same for Brad Miller. Bibby is not slowing down Parker, it's the defense of the Kings.

You must be joking? Way more Talent on the Sonics? I don't think so, I'd rather have Ron than Ray, Wells over Lewis, Bibby's experience of Ridnour, Miller over Evans, and SARS way over Fortson.

Ultimately talent doesn't matter though it's all about matchups and the Spurs don't match up with the Kings.

Yes and I get to laugh my ass off at Bibby's defensive assignment on Tony!!

It's so Hilarious! Bibby literally gives him 10 feet on the perimeter, Tony could have an open jump shot everytime down the court!! When he does take the shot he clangs it!!! IT's freaking hilarious!! So one dimenional!

Hello I'm the frenchman Tony Parker, I can either drive and dish, or get you layup, but I got no outside shot.

T Park
05-01-2006, 01:34 AM
game 2 was closer than the score indicated.

That was a 6 point lead for the Spurs through out that game.

I was thinking the whole time tonight while we were getting our collective asses waxed, this is IDENTICAL to the Sonics series last year.

Tough matchups, outrebounding, have figured out an offensive scheme the Spurs are struggling with, on offense the Spurs have nothing going, just barely lose in 3, blown out in game 4.

Its like last year and this year, they let the game 3s bother them.

T Park
05-01-2006, 01:35 AM
Hey Mavtek

what the fuck did the author of the thread just tell you.

STFU and show some respect BOY

Mavtek
05-01-2006, 01:38 AM
Hey Mavtek

what the fuck did the author of the thread just tell you.

STFU and show some respect BOY

SAY WHAT?

Show respect for what??? Someone trying to compare this with the Sonics series??

Please other than the win/loss record it doesn't compare, I'm just stating facts dude. Seriously I want to see the Spurs in the 2nd round, and you guys need to be talking about adjustments, not how you are going to spank this team cause you did it to some sorry ass Sonics team last year.

Kori Ellis
05-01-2006, 01:39 AM

Did you hear what I said in the first post?

In case you didn't, shut the hell up or get out of my forum.

T Park
05-01-2006, 01:41 AM
Please other than the win/loss record it doesn't compare, I'm just stating facts dude. Seriously I want to see the Spurs in the 2nd round, and you guys need to be talking about adjustments, not how you are going to spank this team cause you did it to some sorry ass Sonics team last year.

STFU

or get out.

The master of the forum has spoken.

Respect for what/?

The world fucking champions

something you inbred borracho maranas from fucking Dallas will NEVER get close to.

STFU, and bow to the fucking kings of the NBA, we still have the goddamn trophy, we STILL ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!

You will sho respect, or you get the fuck out. THAT FUCKING SIMPLE!!!!!

Mavtek
05-01-2006, 01:43 AM
STFU

or get out.

The master of the forum has spoken.

Respect for what/?

The world fucking champions

something you inbred borracho maranas from fucking Dallas will NEVER get close to.

STFU, and bow to the fucking kings of the NBA, we still have the goddamn trophy, we STILL ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!

You will sho respect, or you get the fuck out. THAT FUCKING SIMPLE!!!!!

:lol :lol :lol :lol

That's the Homer post of the day!!!

T Park
05-01-2006, 01:44 AM
In case you didn't, shut the hell up or get out of my forum.

Better follow the rules Maverick and Kings trolls..

Better follow the gotdamn rules...

Mavtek
05-01-2006, 01:45 AM
Oh hey, what the hell is a borracho marana? I'm as white as Jay Leno so I got no clue when it comes to Mexican.

E20
05-01-2006, 01:46 AM
L-m-a-o

Tek_XX
05-01-2006, 01:47 AM
Maybe that is how the Kings forum lady got that way, too much fucking losing.

T Park
05-01-2006, 01:47 AM
means you all are a collection of drunk bitches.

plain and fucking simple.

Now show respect, or GTFO.

Melmart1
05-01-2006, 01:49 AM
Gotdamn, buncha trolls got nothing better to do than to come in and ruin this thread trying to dim our hopes. We will see what the scoreboard says Tuesday. Something tells me most of you won't be around.

Tek_XX
05-01-2006, 01:49 AM
oh and i do remember the Sonics?...what?...and?

polandprzem
05-01-2006, 01:50 AM

:lmao

TPark awesome

(sweep)

Mavtek
05-01-2006, 01:50 AM

Dude you got us confused with some other town in Texas, cough cough AUSTIN cough cough.

Man anyone remember when Sims lost the big 12 championship at Texas stadium? I was at that game and there was like 45,000 Austinites that game and shit. You won't believe this, but those fools made Texas fucking stadium run out of beer before half time!!! BEFORE HALF TIME!!!

That's fucked up!

Kori Ellis
05-01-2006, 01:51 AM
I'm not talking about people coming here and respectfully propping the Kings.

I'm not talking about Spurs fans coming here and talking about what the Spurs are doing wrong.

I'm talking about having some respect on another team's forum by talking straight up motha frickin' trash.

Don't come in here saying that the Spurs are done. It's 2-2 and they are heading to AT&T.

Don't come here as a Pistons fan starting a thread saying "Oh it looks like no repeat, we'll wait for the Mavs." You just got your asses kicked by the Bucks.

It's the first round. It's 2-2. There's a lot of basketball to be played.

And TPark I don't need your ass kissing posts right behind me.

Manu sucked. No one can guard Bonzi. Pop isn't making the right personnel changes. The Kings are playing with more heart.

And you know what, I can pull some threads from last year with the same crap after game 4 in the Sonics series. Spurs fans were jumping off cliffs. Other teams' fans were in here taunting us.

And how did that end?

That's right.

Show some g'damn respect.

J.T.
05-01-2006, 01:53 AM
Dude you got us confused with some other town in Texas, cough cough AUSTIN cough cough.

Diss my city again and I will gut you with a frisbee.

Spurs Dynasty
05-01-2006, 01:55 AM

I'm not talking about Spurs fans coming here and talking about what the Spurs are doing wrong.

I'm talking about having some respect on another team's forum by talking straight up motha frickin' trash.

Don't come in here saying that the Spurs are done. It's 2-2 and they are heading to AT&T.

Don't come here as a Pistons fan starting a thread saying "Oh it looks like no repeat, we'll wait for the Mavs." You just got your asses kicked by the Bucks.

Manu sucked. No one can guard Bonzi. Pop isn't making the right personnel changes. The Kings are playing with more heart.

And you know what, I can pull some threads from last year with the same crap after game 4 in the Sonics series. Spurs fans were jumping off cliffs. Other teams' fans were in here taunting us.

And how did that end?

That's right.

Damn, I am trying really hard to stay positive, but it is tough when the Spurs don't look like they are putting ANY effort into it.

Um, which way to that cliff?

Kori Ellis
Shut up.

Honestly, what some of theses trolls are saying is true. Some of us just don't have the balls to admit it. We have played like absolute shit for 2 games in a row now. We all should be concerned. However we just gotta believe and we will be fine. Spurs in 7

No. The trolls aren't right. Some fans from other teams are right and I have no problem with them.

A lot sucks about the Spurs right now. I'm not talking about criticizing the Spurs.

Tek_XX

And how did that end?

That's right.

oh i totally agree with you. I wouldn't think less of you if you cleaned house

polandprzem
Ohh that's cocky by TPark and I don't like it :)

I remember thje 1994 Seattle with a 63-19 record....

RON ARTEST
05-01-2006, 01:57 AM
Better follow the rules Maverick and Kings trolls..

Better follow the gotdamn rules...
when you spell GOD right maybe we can talk. and im not a troll. what did i say wrong? i just said stop comparing us to the fucking team you guys played a last year and before that. damn. you guys are turning into kingsfans.com. :depressed

Mavtek
05-01-2006, 01:57 AM
Diss my city again and I will gut you with a frisbee.

Dude I'm not dissing your city, I fucking love Austin, I would love to live there!!

But lets face it, you all a bunch of drunk ass bitches!!

Kori Ellis
05-01-2006, 01:58 AM
when you spell GOD right maybe we can talk. and im not a troll. what did i say wrong? i just said stop comparing us to the fucking team you guys played a last year and before that. damn. you guys are turning into kingsfans.com. :depressed

Then leave. You don't like it, leave. I didn't send you a personal invitation and invite you.

You think your team is so much better than last year's Sonics? Then how come your the frickin' 8th seed?

Tek_XX
05-01-2006, 02:00 AM
8th seed is just a number, much like the nuggets last year, the kings are the hottest they've been all year and are plaing alot higher than 8th

T Park
when you spell GOD right maybe we can talk

I TRY not to use the lord's name in vain.

But you sons of bitches make it really fucking hard.....

i just said stop comparing us to the fucking team you guys played a last year and before that. damn. you guys are turning into kingsfans.com

We will compare the scum sucking kings to whoever we want.

Ohh that's cocky by TPark and I don't like it

I remember thje 1994 Seattle with a 63-19 record....

Those starbucks jizzing assholes had Shawn Kemp.

We have Tim Fucking Duncan.

Nuff said.

Mavtek
Then leave. You don't like it, leave. I didn't send you a personal invitation and invite you.

You think your team is so much better than last year's Sonics? Then how come your the frickin' 8th seed?

Hey man you need to chill out, talent wise this Kings team does seem better than that Sonics team. That Sonics team was an anomally, and lets face it this Kings team matches up way better than the Sonics did last year.

Oh and they're an 8th seed cause clearly Peja was tanking.........

polandprzem
05-01-2006, 02:01 AM
Ughh It's getting ugly and dirty.

Not good :grim

polandprzem
05-01-2006, 02:02 AM
Those starbucks jizzing assholes had Shawn Kemp.

We have Tim Fucking Duncan.

Nuff said.

Nuff said but Mutombo - Artest hmm

Mavtek
05-01-2006, 02:02 AM
Ughh It's getting ugly and dirty.

Not good :grim

Yea I agree with you and on that note I'm going to bed good night from your drunk ass Dallas fan!

Tek_XX
05-01-2006, 02:03 AM
Who the hell is a Mavericks fan??

T Park
Fuck yeah.

Bring it Kings fans.

I want you to tell me,

I dare you

why a team thats never been to the NBA Finals,

should get respect from a 3 time NBA Champion Spurs club.

You fucking tell me, it better be "weve won something more significant than the pacific division"

Kori Ellis
Hey man you need to chill out, talent wise this Kings team does seem better than that Sonics team. That Sonics team was an anomally, and lets face it this Kings team matches up way better than the Sonics did last year.

Oh and they're an 8th seed cause clearly Peja was tanking.........

First of all, I'm not a man. Can't you see the breasts in the avatar?

Second of all, it was the same crap last year. The Sonics team played the Spurs very well.

T Park
05-01-2006, 02:04 AM
Nuff said but Mutombo - Artest hmm

Bullshit.

Ginobili isn't playing like a fucking man.

No one is.

mikejones99
05-01-2006, 02:05 AM
dam, where has Kori been with the 847 Detroit trolls? at least Sac only has about 14

Kori Ellis
05-01-2006, 02:05 AM
It was the Detroit trolls who caused me to start this thread.

Mavtek
05-01-2006, 02:06 AM
Fuck yeah.

Bring it Kings fans.

I want you to tell me,

I dare you

You fucking tell me, it better be "weve won something more significant than the pacific division"

Uh we're all fans dude, we aren't the actual teams... You might wanna check yourself at the door, if you got a Jersey on and are getting paid a few mill a year to play you're right we all need to show you some respect. Otherwise please STFU....

It's getting a little stupid in here, ok on that note I really am going to bed.

spurofthemoment
05-01-2006, 02:06 AM

Peace Out.

Spurs in Six.you go Kori Iwas upset but the Spurs will turn it around like Spurs Chick said they need to get pissed

texbumTHElife
05-01-2006, 02:07 AM
Ok I argued with my girlfriend about this so I am going to post it here too.

Since when is shooting 50%, scoring 22 (3 above your team leading season average) points and setting your teammates up for NUMEROUS open jumpshots that they clanked getting shut down? Because thats exactly what Tony Parker did tonight. Oh and he did it in three quarters! Tony and Tim showed up and had good games. The problem is noone else ever left the locker room. Guys that have really come through for us in games like this all season didnt tonight. Horry was a walking turnover. Finley couldnt hit the side of a barn. NVE was a DNP. Dont even get me started on Manu.

Point #1 - The Kings WILL NOT shoot that well again.
Point #2 - The Spurs role players WILL NOT play that poorly again.
Point #3 - We overcame the same match up issues against a FAR superior Detroit Pistons team in the Finals last year to win the title.
Point #4 - This series is now a best of three and nothing matter until someone breaks homecourt. I take the Spurs winning 2/3 over the Kings taking one in San Antonio anyday.

Spurs Dynasty
Personally, i think if there were more breasts in this forum it would be a far better place.

Tek_XX
Yes there are too many detroit people in here, oh i feel like Bush and the immigrants

polandprzem
Fuck yeah.

Bring it Kings fans.

I want you to tell me,

I dare you

I'm sorry TPark but when you are losing it you are disrespecting everybody. calm down, smoke some cigarettes get some good sleep and come back tommorow....
To me it is start of a day - so I yhave to live with that loss all day :bang

T Park
05-01-2006, 02:08 AM
Maybe because we live in the present, not the past. Who cares about the shit we have done. Right now, the Spurs and Kings are equal. Dumb fuck.

PS: I am surprised you havent jumped off ship like last year versus the Sonics.

I live in the present DUMBFUCK

Its tied, they havent done shit. All they did was win at home.

Good for fucking them

Last I checked Spurs were going Home for tuesday.

Im surprised you dont have aids either John holmes.

STFU.

RON ARTEST
05-01-2006, 02:09 AM

You think your team is so much better than last year's Sonics? Then how come your the frickin' 8th seed?because one of our best players named peja wasnt playing hard. how good do you think the spurs would be if duncan tanked the season? when Artest got here a brand new season started. thats why were the 8 seed. because of pejas soft ass. if we still had peja playing you guys we would get swept. but we dont so we wont. i know your upset that your spurs lost but if you dont think this kings team is better then the 2005 sonics then i dont know if you should be watching basketball anymore. kori your great and you are the best mod i have ever seen and hopefully you will cool off tomorrow.

polandprzem
05-01-2006, 02:09 AM
Bullshit.

Ginobili isn't playing like a fucking man.

No one is.

And they will start because you say so?

Get real. It is not works that way

Kori Ellis
05-01-2006, 02:10 AM
because one of our best players named peja wasnt playing hard. how good do you think the spurs would be if duncan tanked the season? when Artest got here a brand new season started. thats why were the 8 seed. because of pejas soft ass. if we still had peja playing you guys we would get swept. but we dont so we wont. i know your upset that your spurs lost but if you dont think this kings team is better then the 2005 sonics then i dont know if you should be watching basketball anymore. kori your great and you are the best mod i have ever seen and hopefully you will cool off tomorrow.

I wasn't even pissed off after the game. I just had a drink, played some poker and didn't care.

Then I come upstairs and there's a bunch of trash talking Mavs and Pistons fans thinking they rule the roost? :wtf

T Park
but when you are losing it you are disrespecting everybody. calm down, smoke some cigarettes get some good sleep and come back tommorow....
To me it is start of a day - so I yhave to live with that loss all day

Im not disrespecting anyone.

COME ON, SHOW SOME FIRE>

BE PISSED OFF

FIGHT BACK!!!

Kori Ellis
TPark, please simmer down. You are embarrassing yourself.

RON ARTEST
05-01-2006, 02:11 AM

Second of all, it was the same crap last year. The Sonics team played the Spurs very well.
well the kings matchup better. and you guys have no answer at all for bonzi and Artest. but we have an answer for manu. can you guess who that is? his name is ron artest and he owns manu.

Kori Ellis
05-01-2006, 02:11 AM
because one of our best players named peja wasnt playing hard. how good do you think the spurs would be if duncan tanked the season? when Artest got here a brand new season started. thats why were the 8 seed. because of pejas soft ass. if we still had peja playing you guys we would get swept. but we dont so we wont. i know your upset that your spurs lost but if you dont think this kings team is better then the 2005 sonics then i dont know if you should be watching basketball anymore. kori your great and you are the best mod i have ever seen and hopefully you will cool off tomorrow.

I watch basketball for a living.

But I didn't say they were better or worse. I said the Spurs were in the same situation.

carina_gino20
05-01-2006, 02:14 AM
this is exactly what I've been thinking.

Last year, we played in a similar fashion. Game 3 was a close game which we lost via a sucky performance in the freethrow line.

then Game 4 was a blowout.

I hope it also ends the same, with the Spurs on top and the Kings going fishing.

polandprzem
05-01-2006, 02:16 AM
Im not disrespecting anyone.

COME ON, SHOW SOME FIRE>

BE PISSED OFF

FIGHT BACK!!!

I'm pissed and I will be. But my pissed is not your pissed (Is that a good gramar?).
I'm pissed, but when I read this forum it is funny, pitifull, awefull all mixed up. And I hate when ppl here doing a trash can from the ST !! :cuss They post their thought on a new topic and we have milion lame topics with few good posts in them

texbumTHElife
05-01-2006, 02:16 AM
Perhaps a better comparison, which everyone is ignoring, is the NBA Finals last year. We handled the Pistons very well in games one and two here in SA only to get throttled in Detroit. Everyone said it was over when that happened.

Well who has the rings?

This is a battle tested veteran Spurs team who has been right here before in this exact spot, more than once. They will respond. It will be a W.

Kings fans have a lot to be excited about right now but dont forget who you are playing. The Spurs arent the team with a history of playoff melt downs. The Kings own that crown.

mikejones99
05-01-2006, 02:18 AM
Those fuckers are just waiting to shovel the shit on the Spurs grave. Keep dreaming

polandprzem
05-01-2006, 02:19 AM
Perhaps a better comparison, which everyone is ignoring, is the NBA Finals last year. We handled the Pistons very well in games one and two here in SA only to get throttled in Detroit. Everyone said it was over when that happened.

Well who has the rings?

This is a battle tested veteran Spurs team who has been right here before in this exact spot, more than once. They will respond. It will be a W.

Kings fans have a lot to be excited about right now but dont forget who you are playing. The Spurs arent the team with a history of playoff melt downs. The Kings own that crown.

EXCUSSE ME?

texbumTHElife
05-01-2006, 02:22 AM
EXCUSSE ME?

Way to focus on the last and least crucial point of the post. I sure hope the ATT isnt filled with the likes of you guys on Tues. You all dont deserve to see them take back control of this series!

RON ARTEST
05-01-2006, 02:23 AM
maybe the franchise but not this team. i dont give a flying fuck what they did in 2002 or in any other year. im thinking about this year and this year only. o and btw the spurs choke in 2004 was bigger then any choke the kings have ever had.

T Park
05-01-2006, 02:27 AM
btw the spurs choke in 2004 was bigger then any choke the kings have ever had

02 western FINALS ring a bell?

game 7, on your own floor, and lose a lead and Dou Christie could'nt hit the fucking rim. LITERALLY.

Don't even TRY to insult us with comparing the King's gags.

polandprzem
Way to focus on the last and least crucial point of the post. I sure hope the ATT isnt filled with the likes of you guys on Tues. You all dont deserve to see them take back control of this series!

Well I won't be there for sure. :rolleyes

Ps. What do you about me and what I think about the spurs? Yopu only read this thread? And you did your own interpretation what I post?
You know the history of meltdowns? GS, Houston, LA for excample

texbumTHElife
Just for those who dont remember I am going to remind you:

Game 1: SAS 84, DET 69
Game 2: SAS 97, DET 76
Game 3: DET 96, SAS 79
Game 4: DET 102, SAS 71
Game 5: SAS 96, DET 95 (OT)
Game 6: DET 95, SAS 86
Game 7: SAS 81, DET 74

That is all that any of you should need to see to take the plastic bags off your heads, remove the rope from the shower rod and put away the razor blades. The Pistons were a far superior team than the Kings and took it to us for not one but two games! We came back and took the trophy. The Pistons could not take it from us last year and neither will the Kings!

BELIEVE!

T Park
05-01-2006, 02:28 AM
WORD!!!

damn, i forgot,

31?

(shivers)

texbumTHElife
05-01-2006, 02:29 AM
Well I won't be there for sure. :rolleyes

Ps. What do you about me and what I think about the spurs? Yopu only read this thread? And you did your own interpretation what I post?
You know the history of meltdowns? GS, Houston, LA for excample

I said filled with the likes of "you guys" because it was directed at those in this thread who are crying doom and gloom. The first line was directed at you. I guess I should have seperated them with a break.

Kori Ellis
05-01-2006, 02:29 AM
Just for those who dont remember I am going to remind you:

Game 1: SAS 84, DET 69
Game 2: SAS 97, DET 76
Game 3: DET 96, SAS 79
Game 4: DET 102, SAS 71
Game 5: SAS 96, DET 95 (OT)
Game 6: DET 95, SAS 86
Game 7: SAS 81, DET 74

That is all that any of you should need to see to take the plastic bags off your heads, remove the rope from the shower rod and put away the razor blades. The Pistons were a far superior team than the Kings and took it to us for not one but two games! We came back and took the trophy. The Pistons could not take it from us last year and neither will the Kings!

BELIEVE!

The reason this thread is about the Sonics is because that was early in the playoffs and Spurs fans were diving off cliffs and other teams fans were taunting the hell out of us.

mikejones99
05-01-2006, 02:30 AM
Mr. Artest we did not choke, we lost to a great laker team at the fucking buzzer dumb fucker. you choked when you did not beat the shit out of enuff detroit fans

texbumTHElife
05-01-2006, 02:31 AM
maybe the franchise but not this team. i dont give a flying fuck what they did in 2002 or in any other year. im thinking about this year and this year only. o and btw the spurs choke in 2004 was bigger then any choke the kings have ever had.

Please, how many point were you up in the fourth quarter? I am not even arguing that because its pointless. The point is the Spurs have been here before and responded, as early as the Finals last year against a better team. I am not sweating. If Sacramento can manage to take a game in SA you might see a little sweat but I learned a long time ago that a Spurs series, much like a Spurs game, isnt over till the last buzzer.

texbumTHElife
05-01-2006, 02:33 AM
The reason this thread is about the Sonics is because that was early in the playoffs and Spurs fans were diving off cliffs and other teams fans were taunting the hell out of us.

Oh Kori I totally understand where you were going. I wasnt attempting to correct you I was simply trying to put it in more dramatic terms so the suicide watch can be released to watch the game Tuesday.

Hell one could point to the Dallas series in '03 as well as the Sonics and Pistons series. Was it '03 we went to 6 games every series?

Sacramental
05-01-2006, 02:36 AM
the kings now > sonics last year...

polandprzem
05-01-2006, 02:43 AM
I said filled with the likes of "you guys" because it was directed at those in this thread who are crying doom and gloom. The first line was directed at you. I guess I should have seperated them with a break.

Was I crying?

And yes I know what doeas it mean "you guys".
I was just making some points. You said no meltdowns I said WT(f)?
And I never compare the way somebody else does it.
If it works for you fine with me. It doesn't for me.

I'm the frickin insane spurs fan. I do care more about them then my fucking studying and even my fuckin life. They had (the spurs) influence to my life. Every single day I'm thinking about them. Check out my thought my thinking my mind - it is all with silver and black , number 21, 12, 20, 9, 50, and so on....
That is all

RON ARTEST
05-01-2006, 03:04 AM
Mr. Artest we did not choke, we lost to a great laker team at the fucking buzzer dumb fucker. you choked when you did not beat the shit out of enuff detroit fans
if you are up 2-0 and you lose 4 straight thats considered choking you fucking dumb homo homer. damn do you love your spurs that much to the pont where you say losing 4 in a row isnt a choke? i guess so.

RON ARTEST
05-01-2006, 03:06 AM
the kings now > sonics last year...i agree but the reason some fans are bringing the sonics up is because they are trying to make themselves feel better. its obvious. after every loss.

Melmart1
05-01-2006, 03:07 AM
i agree but the reason some fans are bringing the sonics up is because they are trying to make themselves feel better. its obvious. after every loss.

And why shouldn't we? After the Kings went down 0-2 don't tell me that you didn't try to make yourself feel better or get over it.

SilverPlayer
05-01-2006, 03:10 AM
Oh my freaking god its like Kings fans think that they have won the series already. There is a huge difference between evening a series up and closing it out on the road. The spurs weren't able to do that this weekend. That is all.

RON ARTEST
05-01-2006, 03:11 AM
And why shouldn't we? After the Kings went down 0-2 don't tell me that you didn't try to make yourself feel better or get over it.
i did. but some of you are getting carried away.

RON ARTEST
05-01-2006, 03:13 AM
Oh my freaking god its like Kings fans think that they have won the series already. There is a huge difference between evening a series up and closing it out on the road. The spurs weren't able to do that this weekend. That is all.
i agree some fans are but i know the spurs are a championship team and will be fired up for game5 but after this HUGE emotional roller coaster season with the Artest trade none of us kings fans thought we would take you guys to fucking 6 or 7 games.

Kori Ellis
05-01-2006, 03:14 AM
No, the reason I brought up the Sonics is because last year a group of Spurs fans moaned, groaned and gave up after game 4 of the Sonics series, while a bunch of fans from other teams ran around puffing out their chests and thinking they were cool.

Again tonight, repeat.

I'm not comparing the teams.
I'm not making myself feel better.

I'm just pointing out that people shouldn't jump nor taunt when a series is 2-2.

Melmart1
05-01-2006, 03:14 AM
i did. but some of you are getting carried away.

According to who? Is there some Gold Standard for how much sports fans can console themselves without getting 'carried away'? It's a friggin SPURS board, if you don't like us self-medicating ourselves with a big ol dose of positive, then stick to the trolling threads.

polandprzem
05-01-2006, 03:20 AM
*Hold emotions hold emotions Hold emotions hold emotions Hold emotions hold emotions Hold emotionns hold emotions Hold emotionns hold emotions Hold emotions hold emotions Hold emotionns hold emotions Hold emotions hold emotions* Till Tuesday till Tuesday Till Tuesday till Tuesday Till Tuesday till Tuesday Till Tuesday till Tuesday Till Tuesday till Tuesday Till Tuesday till Tuesday Till Tuesday till Tuesday Till Tuesday till Tuesday Till Tuesday till Tuesday Till Tuesday till Tuesday

SilverPlayer
05-01-2006, 03:21 AM
none of us kings fans thought we would take you guys to fucking 6 or 7 games.

Then you didn't look at how well Bonzi and Artest match up with the Spurs. If you guys had an interior defense you would be contending for a ring. You don't. Your rebounding advantage these last games has made up for that, but 9 times out of 10 the better interior defense will probably win out.

Once Parker and Manu start back picking off of Duncan again (something they haven't done in the last two games.) You guys will probably lose because it will start to collapse your defense.

xcoriate
05-01-2006, 03:24 AM
Poland you make no sense...

Its a simple concept really, and I totally support it. Bring decent discussion and it doesn't matter which team your from. Have some respect Spurs and other teams fans alike.

Spurs in 6, Believe.

polandprzem
05-01-2006, 03:37 AM
Poland you make no sense...

Its a simple concept really, and I totally support it. Bring decent discussion and it doesn't matter which team your from. Have some respect Spurs and other teams fans alike.

Spurs in 6, Believe.

Well usually I'm making no sense.
Were you talking to me about bringing a decent disscussion?
And maybe I do not understand. I'm alwayes respecting other teams

Can you be more precise about me making no sens from your poit of view?

xcoriate
05-01-2006, 05:25 AM
Most of my post was talking in general,

Me saying you made no sense was in reference to the last couple of posts you made in this topic... they made no sense.

*Hold emotions hold emotions Hold emotions hold emotions Hold emotions hold emotions Hold emotionns hold emotions Hold emotionns hold emotions Hold emotions hold emotions Hold emotionns hold emotions Hold emotions hold emotions* Till Tuesday till Tuesday Till Tuesday till Tuesday Till Tuesday till Tuesday Till Tuesday till Tuesday Till Tuesday till Tuesday Till Tuesday till Tuesday Till Tuesday till Tuesday Till Tuesday till Tuesday Till Tuesday till Tuesday Till Tuesday till Tuesday

eh?

I'm pissed and I will be. But my pissed is not your pissed (Is that a good gramar?).
I'm pissed, but when I read this forum it is funny, pitifull, awefull all mixed up. And I hate when ppl here doing a trash can from the ST !! They post their thought on a new topic and we have milion lame topics with few good posts in them

double eh?

polandprzem
05-01-2006, 05:47 AM
Hehe.

It's about everybodys emotions going from one side to another and after the spurs loss it's jumping off the clip and stuff. This is going from one extreme to another.
Hold the emotions. I was talking to myself also and on Tuesday you will see the emotions once again. I handeled this loss pretty good taking a fact this is the playoffs.

That's why I said I was pissed and I was pissed at the fans posting on ST every thought like they coudn't do that on one thread.

So I' pissed but it is diferent kind of pissed.

(I didn't explaint it did I?)

xcoriate
05-01-2006, 05:50 AM
Dont worry about it were sweet, your posts just seemed like babble for a minute.

Joepa
05-01-2006, 06:46 AM
These Sac fans that talk all this mess better not disappear on Tues.

Troll
05-01-2006, 07:04 AM
I TRY not to use the lord's name in vain.

But you sons of bitches make it really fucking hard.....

If you kissed the lords ass 1/10 of the way you kiss Kori's ? you would be standing right next to the Virgin Mary in heaven above.

And what is with you and all this passion? don't you usally dive off the Spurs wagon when they hit 2-2 in the playoffs? :lmao

word
05-01-2006, 09:55 AM
Good night !

NoMoneyDown
05-01-2006, 10:19 AM

Exactly. Not only are the wins up to this point the same, but the MOV is relatively the same:

Game #1: Huge win for SA
Game #2: Big win for SA
Game #3: 1pt win for the opposition
Game #4: Big win for the opposition

SENIORSPURSFAN
05-01-2006, 11:42 AM
Better yet review all our championships. I start every playoff season watching my championship videos and cds. I still get down when we loose even knowing we'll win the series and the championship. It's encouraging to see how people jump off between loosing games but live happily ever after.

angel_luv
05-01-2006, 11:49 AM
I used to think that being a good fan meant freaking out over a loss- that if you weren't insane the next day, it meant you didn't love the team enough. Thank God I know better now. :)

This isn't to say that I don't get how the series is now tied or that I in anyway underestimate the Kings, but I am really not worried.

I have faith for and in this team. I have every confidence that all my Spurs are going to get their collective acts together and win it in six.

Believe guys!

:D

Ishta
05-01-2006, 01:11 PM
Believe
Believe
Believe
Believe:flag: :flag: :flag:

Horry For 3!
05-01-2006, 01:16 PM
I think the Sonics last year were better than these Kings. And we didn't play them in 2003, it was 2006. No one compared you to the Suns.
No one on this forum did, I don't think. Tony got asked in an interview last night, what team the Kings play remind him of. He said the 03 Suns team.

SAGambler
05-01-2006, 01:26 PM

Well, that was last year. New Orleans wasn't a pile of rubble.... last year. Gas wasn't $3.00 a gallon....last year...

And whatever happened "last year" has no bearing on this year.

The Spurs look lost. Maybe things will change when the get back to AT&T. I know they say a series hasn't started until you win on your opponents home turf.

And no, I'm not a bandwagon jumper. I still have faith these guys can git er done.

But I am also realist enough to see that the Spurs have not looked Spurs-like since game 1.

I think that loss in game 3 has affected them more than they would like to admit.

And if it takes 7 games for them to win out, then we are probably looking at a worn out group going up against a rested Mav team.

Let's face it... We didn't draw a run of the mill 8 seed this time around. The road to the Championship this year is going to be a much tougher road to travel than it was last year.

Kori Ellis
05-01-2006, 01:28 PM
Umm.. this thread doesn't have anything to do with the Spurs play last year or this year. It has to do with idiot fans of other teams coming in here ruining our forum when the Spurs are tied 2-2.

weebo
05-01-2006, 01:44 PM
I used to think that being a good fan meant freaking out over a loss- that if you weren't insane the next day, it meant you didn't love the team enough. Thank God I know better now. :)

This isn't to say that I don't get how the series is now tied or that I in anyway underestimate the Kings, but I am really not worried.

I have faith for and in this team. I have every confidence that all my Spurs are going to get their collective acts together and win it in six.

Believe guys!

:D

I agree Angel Luv. This is sport not life or death. I enjoy watching the Spurs play because they're the team I follow. But the daily ongoings of my life don't hinge on whether the Spurs win or lose. If you have ever been close to death, then you would know what I'm talking about. Enjoy the series Spur/King fans. It's all in fun. Don't bash each other over a game because the joy in your team winning a game, series, or championship really only lasts about a minute.

Hillcrest
05-01-2006, 01:56 PM

Peace Out.

Spurs in Six.

Boo yah! I can't believe this is the same sweet woman interviewing Tony Parker's father! I love it! :)

Spurs can also sport the 'tude.

angel_luv
05-01-2006, 02:03 PM
I agree Angel Luv. This is sport not life or death. I enjoy watching the Spurs play because they're the team I follow. But the daily ongoings of my life don't hinge on whether the Spurs win or lose. If you have ever been close to death, then you would know what I'm talking about. Enjoy the series Spur/King fans. It's all in fun. Don't bash each other over a game because the joy in your team winning a game, series, or championship really only lasts about a minute.

Don't misunderstand me. I am all in and I want very, very, very much for the Spurs to win.

I am just not worried about momentary set backs because I have confidence in my team.

For better or for worse, I am a Spurs fan. :D

clubalien
05-01-2006, 02:13 PM
The Pistons were defensive monsters and we solved them. Pop will have the answer Tuesday.
if by solved you mean almost losing the series to the piston

then we solved them

Rydia
05-01-2006, 02:49 PM

Peace Out.

Spurs in Six.

Hoooolllllllaaaaa!!!

Y'all Just got told!!!! By the Queen of dem Spurs!!!

You Rock the Planet Kori!! I am totally with you!!!

GO SPURS GO!!!

I can't wait to see the KINGS Clobbered in our house!! hahaha

:madrun :madrun :madrun

samikeyp
05-01-2006, 02:53 PM
For better or for worse, I am a Spurs fan

hell yes.

A good fan stays with their team through good times and bad. You can vent but you never leave.

angel_luv
05-01-2006, 02:54 PM
hell yes.

A good fan stays with their team through good times and bad. You can vent but you never leave.

Not till the day they bury you in your Spurs jersey. :)

spurs=bling
05-01-2006, 08:27 PM
Amen!
ditto

braeden0613
05-01-2006, 08:41 PM
Let's face it... We didn't draw a run of the mill 8 seed this time around. The road to the Championship this year is going to be a much tougher road to travel than it was last year.
I agree with the rest of the post...but last year was the hardest playoffs the Spurs have ever faced. I see nothing different this year.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
05-01-2006, 08:49 PM

WTF, some people got invites? This is bullsheeeeeet...

MissAllThat
05-01-2006, 08:53 PM

Man anyone remember when Sims lost the big 12 championship at Texas stadium? I was at that game and there was like 45,000 Austinites that game and shit. You won't believe this, but those fools made Texas fucking stadium run out of beer before half time!!! BEFORE HALF TIME!!!

That's fucked up!

Excuse me, would you please not insult my city when you come from trashy ass Dallas (at least I hope thats were you're from)? Also, just STFU, you Mavs fans seriously don't know anything, so please just spare the entire planet and dont speak.

Borosai
05-01-2006, 09:01 PM
I used to think that being a good fan meant freaking out over a loss ...

Well, I still have no self control...after both losses, I have gone nuts destroying shit. Last night I tore my fucking shirt like the Hulk. :depressed
I'm surprised my head hasn't popped off yet. I guess if I had someone to hug after the game ... oh, wait...forget that...if anyone touches me after a loss I will probably rip their shirt off too!!! :elephant

DDS4
05-01-2006, 09:13 PM
Did we lost home court yet? Chill people.

Two good teams just held serve on their respective home floors. We made our run on games 1 and 2. Kings made their run on the next two.

Now it's our turn to run it back. 2 out of the 3 games are at AT&T. Percentages are still in our favor.

td4mvp3
05-01-2006, 09:26 PM
wow, quite the thread. bit weird to go through all the hystreonics when the simple thing to do is simply erase whatever offending matter got posted and move on with life. hopefully this doesn't get me kicked off, but seriously, with the average age of some of the folks posting, who didn't think that starting a thread calling out anyone dissing the spurs would keep said folks from dissing the thread? hell, how many of those folks are even going to read this thread and care? i am worried about the team, though. the kings are scary and wells and artest and SAR are doing some damage, with the biggest concern being that manu hasn't sucked just this series, i think his numbers have been down all year, including shots attempted and made. in particular in this series, has he shot more than 14 times in any game? any one know how his stats compare this go around with the sonics and denver last year?

1Parker1
05-01-2006, 09:36 PM
Tim Duncan has been playing like Tim Duncan these past two games....Kings fans should be scared of that first. All the Kings have done these past two games is what they were supposed to do...win their home games to stay in the series. Now it's time for the Spurs to do the same. :)

Believe.

Cant_Be_Faded
02-20-2010, 03:37 AM

Peace Out.

Spurs in Six.

Kori rarely shows this kinda gusto anymore.

tp2021
02-20-2010, 03:41 AM
Kori rarely shows this kinda gusto anymore.

Is there any particular reason why she should?

DAF86
02-20-2010, 03:54 AM

Damn! those were Koris? I remember that avatar, I want it back.

Just kidding timvp

DAF86
02-20-2010, 04:04 AM
BTW Why wasn't this bumped after the Spurs won the series?

GeraldWallace
02-20-2010, 05:55 AM
Its only feb