PDA

View Full Version : If the Spurs are gonna show no heart...

GoSpurs21
05-01-2006, 01:17 AM
then please lay down and save me alot of playoff money...why does this remind me of 2004

Leetonidas
05-01-2006, 01:19 AM
This happend last year too, dude. Calm down already.

GoSpurs21
05-01-2006, 01:52 AM
why is it that the american players on the Spurs teams are the ones that look like rifle droppers? I am just being honest, if no other Spurs players other than Parker and Duncan are gonna show up should I root for this team? why does this team remind me of the 01, 02, and 04 teams? Bowen, Fin, Berry and especailly NVE remind me of chokers? and for all you AGR fans where the fuck is Manu?

greyforest
05-01-2006, 01:56 AM
we did our job at house, they did their job at their house.

if this pattern continues we win the series :wtf:

Kings241
05-01-2006, 01:58 AM
we did our job at house, they did their job at their house.

if this pattern continues we win the series :wtf:

Not if you guys play the way you did in game 2.

greyforest
05-01-2006, 01:59 AM

what about game 3?

kings winning game 3 is just as lucky as spurs winning game 2. its perfectly even as i see it.

GoSpurs21
05-01-2006, 03:29 AM
If the Spurs arent gonna show any heart at home in game 5, please let that fucking cuban-apey team from N Texas get their fucking piece of shit guts beat the shit out out of by the bullshit team from LA (the lakers).

by the way where are all the NVE and Fin (and Berry) lovers today? all three are washed up has been (especially NVE) but Kori and TimVP will lead you all on otherwise. By the Rasho>>>>Narz...Narz has dissappeared this post season. And Bowen cant gaurd a wet paper bag

I am not giving up on this team and can only wish that TONY, Timmy, Robert and especially Manu can turn this shit around

xcoriate
05-01-2006, 03:32 AM
Spurs aint show mekk kdsjklkl fuck sjit gah fuck die more inane drabble...

ponky
05-01-2006, 03:34 AM
If the Spurs arent gonna show any heart at home in game 5, please let that fucking cuban-apey team from N Texas get their fucking piece of shit guts beat the shit out out of by the bullshit team from LA (the lakers).

Wow, frustrated much? It's too early and the Clippers are too good a team to just hand the second round series to the Lakers.

GoSpurs21
05-01-2006, 03:36 AM
Wow, frustrated much? It's too early and the Clippers are too good a team to just hand the second round series to the Lakers.have you even been watching the series numbnuts?

by the way, how the fuck is that washed up lame ass NVE doing>?

J.T.
05-01-2006, 03:38 AM
Wow, frustrated much? It's too early and the Clippers are too good a team to just hand the second round series to the Lakers.
Hold the phone. Lakers are playing team ball and beating PHX pretty good. At this rate I'd say either team can win that series if they play well.

ponky
05-01-2006, 03:41 AM
have you even been watching the series numbnuts?

by the way, how the fuck is that washed up lame ass NVE doing>?

I watch EVERY single game played in the NBA, regular and post-season, EVERY SINGLE GAME. I'm not certain which series you're referring to, Lakers/Suns or Clippers/Nuggets but I think the Clippers/Lakers will be a good hard-fought series, no one team is going to walk away easily. Anyway, as for NVE he's too fat and inconsistent to rely on and although he's good for some points when he's on, that's not always the case. I didn't check the minutes but did he even play tonight for any significant amount of time? Seems like the bigger concern should be why Ginobili didn't bring it when he should've.

ponky
05-01-2006, 03:42 AM
Hold the phone. Lakers are playing team ball and beating PHX pretty good. At this rate I'd say either team can win that series if they play well.

I'm not in disagreement, I'm just speculating future possible matchups based on what the other poster said about the Lakers.

gospursgojas
05-01-2006, 03:45 AM
No NVE didnt play

NVE's style of play either really helps or really, really hurts his team

For example If he makes that pull up 3 that he always shoots, then it helps but if not the other team is running for a fast break layup

timvp
05-01-2006, 06:08 AM
GoSpurs21 is a horrible Spurs fan.

Kori Ellis
05-01-2006, 06:09 AM
by the way where are all the NVE and Fin (and Berry) lovers today? all three are washed up has been (especially NVE) but Kori and TimVP will lead you all on otherwise.

Your time here is done. You are an embarrassment to fans of any kind anywhere.

GrandeDavid
05-01-2006, 06:19 AM

Or you guys the way you did in Game3.

mouse
05-01-2006, 06:22 AM
GoSpurs21 is a horrible Spurs fan.

And yet him and his asshat firend FlashGordon get to Troll this forum with not one warning. what kind of Moron talks about heart after every loss?

The Kings were hot and the Spurs were not. It has nothing to do with anyone's heart , liver, or Kidneys, These idiots that make stupid posts and topics should get at least a 48 hour bann, they serve no purpose and they make real trolls like ManFan 1000 and myself look bad. At least we try to think before we hit the send icon. I have been reading FlashGordon,Buddy Holly, and GosSpurs21's shit all day , and to be honest? I rather read what ladySpur has to say,

Joepa
05-01-2006, 06:41 AM
Damn if assholes like GoSpurs21 don't piss me off. Freaking fair weather fans think that unless we go 16-0 during the playoffs the world is ending.

Listen, man up and support your team, even after a loss. It'll all be better again and you can dry your eyes after we clinch in Sacto in game 6.

You need to change your title to "Hell Yeah I'm a fair weather fan!"

Troll
05-01-2006, 06:50 AM
I wish kori had a Bandwagon fair weather fence riding flip flopping wannabe Spurs fan forum so we could rid this great place of these asshats!

Then again that could leave this forum with just 5 posters :lmao