PDA

View Full Version : Bowen exposed

implacable44
05-01-2006, 08:27 AM
Bowen has been exposed as a good defensive player that benefits from a system in this series IMO. He can't handle Artest or Wells and has no business even being on the floor. Give Bones and Finley more minutes so they can get in a better offensive rythm - I mean if those guys are going to score either way - I would rather have more have 5 players that can actually score on the other end instead of running the 4 on 5 offense that Bowen produces.

Not to mention TP is back to his regular playoff self - he is the French version of Peja - disappears come playoff time. Be careful not to touch Tony because the more physical the game gets the more he disappears. The bigger the battle the smaller the Frenchman.

PLEASE PLAY NVE.

ducks
05-01-2006, 08:30 AM
nve only shoots the ball he does not get assist

is that what you want
oh tp was 50% shooting last game
what was manu,mike shooting %

implacable44
05-01-2006, 08:33 AM
he doesnt get the assist ? like the 1 aassist Parker produced last night ? I think we will be okay without that 1 assist - if you notice the Kings leave him open for a reason to shoot that corkscrew jumper.

TDMVPDPOY
05-01-2006, 08:36 AM
bowen is not known for a post defender, and he cant defend big physical players in the paint, his more known for quick positionin his players and stopin them in their tracks.

if theres one person that exposed so far in these playoffs, its marion.

implacable44
05-01-2006, 08:42 AM
I dont care about Marion or anyone else - I care about the Spurs winning - who gives a dang about Marion ? It is so easy to tell who the "homers" are with black and silver glasses on in this forum - whinng about goal tending because mike bibby touched the net ? Like mini me helped the ball go in the hoop or something ? or saying that Manu is injured and that is why he sucks ? - who isn't a little banged up this time of year- winners play through it.

leemajors
05-01-2006, 08:45 AM
you should have named this thread spurs exposed. the losses are not bowen's fault. it's a bad team effort.

polandprzem
05-01-2006, 09:33 AM
Besides there is another Bowen thread. You won't get the glory for starting a thread with a brilliant title.

btw. The spurs absolutely is not going to make from this season the most dissapointing one. Not Bruce not manu not Tim. Stay tuned

bdubya
05-01-2006, 09:56 AM
A little early for wrist-slashing, innit? Bowen is an outstanding defender, but when Artest has his head screwed on straight he's a monster on the floor,plus the Kings are clearly getting a lift from the Arco crowd. It's the playoffs; losses happen, especially on the road. I doubt the Kings can sustain that level of play for another home game, let alone on the road, and from what I've seen, the Spurs can play much better. I'll still be surprised if the Kings make it to a game 7.