PDA

View Full Version : I need a list of all the haters.

Party Girl
05-01-2006, 08:40 AM
I need a list of all the posters who had nothing but bad things to say about the 2006 NBA Champions, our San Antonio Spurs.

I will give the list to kori and when we win Tuesday? those folks will not be able to post for 12 to 24 hours, we don't need them crawling out of their snake holes trying to give props and celebrate with the rest of us who took yesterdays loss like real fans, We deserve a bandwagon free forum for at least an hour or two.
So help me make the list. Who dove off the wagon yesterday?
Thanks. :princess

George Gervin's Afro
05-01-2006, 08:45 AM
I need a list of all the posters who had nothing but bad things to say about the 2006 NBA Champions, our San Antonio Spurs.

I will give the list to kori and when we win Tuesday? those folks will not be able to post for 12 to 24 hours, we don't need them crawling out of their snake holes trying to give props and celebrate with the rest of us who took yesterdays loss like real fans, We deserve a bandwagon free forum for at least an hour or two.

uh..your hot party girl.. :smokin

still doesn't mask the fact that Tony Parker disappears in the playoffs.

Steve Perry
05-01-2006, 08:46 AM
This is a great idea ,why should they get to celebrate after all their bashing?

The usual suspects.........
Aggie hoops fan
FlashGordon
GoSpurs21
Buddy Holly
TPark
The same list of posters who dove off last season. In fact you can just copy and paste last years list :lmao

implacable44
05-01-2006, 08:50 AM
the haters? Do you want a list of the haters or the realists? Manu played like poopoo these past two games - parker disappears in the playoffs every year - bowen can't guard his shadow and isn't producing on the offensive end - the truth makes someone a hater? Just because someone posts disappointment and disgust with how people played -- doesn't mean the still don't believe - heck I will call a player out when he stinks it up and applaud him when he does well. Criticism is true love - only someone that loves you will tell you that you have something in your teeth or thatdress really does make your wife look fat.

whoever is on your avatar is hot by the way -

word
05-01-2006, 09:57 AM

The fan police speak !!!

JamStone
05-01-2006, 12:14 PM
A win Tuesday only makes the series 3-2. Shouldn't you wait to ban bandwagon fans until WHEN AND IF the Spurs actually win the NBA championship this year. If they don't, isn't much of the criticisms that "so-called" Spurs fans make justified? The Spurs could win Tuesday and still lose the series. Banning them after a non-series clinching win would only instigate a much harsher response when the Spurs actually do lose in the playoffs. That's why you should wait before you start ideas like this thread.

pache100
05-01-2006, 12:23 PM
still doesn't mask the fact that Tony Parker disappears in the playoffs.

Ai-y-yi...can you please get a new song??????

Who is your favorite Spur, BTW?

Jimcs50
05-01-2006, 12:25 PM

Remember the game 7 loss to the Bullets in the ECFs,after blowing a 3-1 lead in games? We survived

Remember the 1st round exit to Golden State? We survived

Remember the loss to Houston in 95 after having the best record in Spurs history? We survived

Remember Sir Charles closing down the Hemisfair Arena with the shot over DRob? We survived

Remember the 0.4 Fisher shot when the clock started late in 04? We survived.

What is the point of this?

It is just a game, the sun will come out tomorrow, you still have your lives to lead, no matter what happens to the Spurs this year.

Relax.

George Gervin's Afro
05-01-2006, 12:36 PM
Ai-y-yi...can you please get a new song??????

Who is your favorite Spur, BTW?

I love the spurs as a whole but if I had to pick a favorite player......Tim Duncan, followed by Bowen, then Manu, then Big shot, then nazr..any other questions? In case your wondering Tony parker has never been close to my favorite player..I tolerate him... what makes me even more frustrated with the guy is his moping around the court when things don't go his way.. he has terrible body language and will never be a leader on this team..

nkdlunch
05-01-2006, 01:13 PM
I love the spurs as a whole but if I had to pick a favorite player......Tim Duncan, followed by Bowen, then Manu, then Big shot, then nazr..any other questions? In case your wondering Tony parker has never been close to my favorite player..I tolerate him... what makes me even more frustrated with the guy is his moping around the court when things don't go his way.. he has terrible body language and will never be a leader on this team..

No way Tony mops around more than Duncan and Manu. All 3 of them mop, but just be thankful they don't mop as much as Kenyon 'little spoiled bitch' Martin

MadDog73
05-01-2006, 01:19 PM

Have you been watching the series? Tony's playing good. Manu's the one sucking lately (3 pts?!?).

Manu needs to play like he did Game 2 for the Spurs to win this series.

pache100
05-01-2006, 01:31 PM
Have you been watching the series? .

That must be the problem!

Leetonidas
05-01-2006, 01:32 PM

Aggie hoops fan
FlashGordon
GoSpurs21
Buddy Holly
TPark
The same list of posters who dove off last season. In fact you can just copy and paste last years list :lmao

T Park hasn't been bashing. And you forgot Walton.

Vashner
05-01-2006, 01:53 PM
LOL... hater blacklist? McCarthy Jr?

CubanMustGo
05-01-2006, 02:06 PM
Is it to the point where we have to think/speak happy thoughts no matter how badly we are being outplayed? Sad. Since your name isn't Kori or TimVP, maybe you are just :troll -ing?

True fans love their Spurs, want them to win, but admit reality when they get their hands handed to them ala last night (and to a lesser extent the two games before).

Smackie Chan
05-02-2006, 11:21 PM

Aggie hoops fan
FlashGordon
GoSpurs21
Buddy Holly
TPark

I see many on list back on spurs wagon :lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-02-2006, 11:24 PM
vhis is a great idea ,why should they get to celebrate after all their bashing?

Aggie hoops fan
FlashGordon
GoSpurs21
Buddy Holly
TPark
The same list of posters who dove off last season. In fact you can just copy and paste last years list

:lol

Criticism <> diving off the wagon.

Vingianx
05-02-2006, 11:28 PM

Aggie hoops fan
FlashGordon
GoSpurs21
Buddy Holly
TPark
what is with people jumping bandwagons? you either in it or not, lose together and win together

Vingianx
05-02-2006, 11:29 PM
one last thing.........................

TIMMMMMAY IS BACK!!!

http://images.allposters.com/images/153/aafr021.jpg

Troll
05-05-2006, 09:31 AM
:lol

Criticism <> diving off the wagon.

Criticism = Pop should have done this or that! Why is Tim not passing the Ball? I hate the Spurs Intro Music! Parker is a Ball Hog! Manu is a Flopper!

Aggie Hoopsfan = This Fucking team suck! I am done with this shit!

I would say you was never on the wagon to start with :lmao

Obstructed_View
05-05-2006, 09:43 AM
uh..your hot party girl.. :smokin

Werd.