PDA

View Full Version : blessing to spurs from chinese sohu Forums

linghegirl
05-01-2006, 11:35 AM
I'm chinese fans of spurs.I found in this Forums, some fans were disappointed to spurs in last two games.Excuse me ,in my opinion,we should not lose faith to our team because they win three champion in last seven years and we have many superstars, like timmy;manu;tony...
the aim of spurs is not anything but champion.before win it,any team who dare interrupt us will be baet,regardless of kings or Mavs.
Many of my friends in sohu Forums are also the fans of spurs.I bring about their blessing to spurs.
Zhang jian ben ben(a fans of manu):dear manu,my admiration to you like the Changjiang river and will never be disappeared.
Shanghui wang zhong wang( a fans of timmy):dear timmy,I believe that you will be the king of this league and spurs will be a dynasty.
Zhou wenchui(a fans of spurs):If spurs lose the game ,I will do a streaking

travis2
05-01-2006, 11:36 AM
I'm chinese fans of spurs.I found in this Forums, some fans were disappointed to spurs in last two games.Excuse me ,in my opinion,we should not lose faith to our team because they win three champion in last seven years and we have many superstars, like timmy;manu;tony...
the aim of spurs is not anything but champion.before win it,any team who dare interrupt us will be baet,regardless of kings or Mavs.
Many of my friends in sohu Forums are also the fans of spurs.I bring about their blessing to spurs.
Zhang jian ben ben(a fans of manu):dear manu,my admiration to you like the Changjiang river and will never be disappeared.
Shanghui wang zhong wang( a fans of timmy):Dear timmy,I believe taht you will be the king of this league and spurs will be a dynasty.

:ttiwwp:

word
05-01-2006, 11:54 AM
linghegirl ...lol !!!

weebo
05-01-2006, 12:01 PM
Shanghui wang zhong wang( a fans of timmy):dear timmy,I believe that you will be the king of this league and spurs will be a dynasty.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol don't they put you in some prison camp for doing that in china?

word
05-01-2006, 12:07 PM
He used far too many pronouns to be chinese.

linghegirl
05-01-2006, 12:17 PM
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol don't they put you in some prison camp for doing that in china?
It's not funny at all. I think spurs is a good team but have no same good fans

Steve Perry
05-01-2006, 12:22 PM
This topic makes me Raff out roud :lol

linghegirl
05-01-2006, 12:25 PM
All the fans of spurs shoud be a family~~my previos thought.but it is a error.So I will leave this Forums.

travis2
05-01-2006, 12:26 PM
All the fans of spurs shoud be a family~~my previos thought.but it is a error.So I will leave this Forums.

Linghegirl...families engage in good-natured ribbing....

No serious insult was intended...

Tigole Bitties
05-01-2006, 12:45 PM
This topic makes me Raff out roud :lol

(-_-) KEKEKE! :lol

Spurs Dynasty
05-01-2006, 12:52 PM
linghegirl...

I think some people were good naturedly teasing you. Course, others are insentive jerks and I apologize for them. Dont judge the fourm by the stupidity of a few. This is the best basketball fourm I know.

Welcome to Spurstalk and I hope you come back.