PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Kings Fan

jafount
05-01-2006, 02:07 PM
For the record, this series is lots of fun to watch. I love my Kings, but IF I had to choose a second favorite, it would hands-down be the Spurs.

You have to love Popovich. Spurs have a great well-disciplined team. ALways classy winners. Regardless of the outcome of this series, I will NEVER hate the Spurs as I do the Lakers, and to a lesser degree, the Mavs.

Your fan site is nice too! I have to admit, I don't know whose they are, but I love the assortment of hooters in various avatars here! Good stuff!

MadDog73
05-01-2006, 02:09 PM
See guys? Not all opposing fans are bad folk.

Thanks, jafount. Can't say I enjoyed watching the last two games, but hey, makes tomorrow's game more exciting, right?

Trainwreck2100
05-01-2006, 02:13 PM
so glad youy waited till 2-2, welcome

mavsfan1000
05-01-2006, 02:15 PM
Great series but I think the spurs will find a way to win but it will not be easy.

pache100
05-01-2006, 02:18 PM
Regardless of the outcome of this series, I will NEVER hate the Spurs as I do the Lakers, and to a lesser degree, the Mavs.

Right back atcha, jafount! My favorite team is anyone who beats the Lakers...unless that is the Mavericks. :lol

I have a lot of respect (some of it newly discovered) for the Kings!

jafount
05-01-2006, 02:19 PM
so glad youy waited till 2-2, welcome

This is the first time I've ever even LOOKED at an opposing teams board, much less registered. It's not the timing of 2-2 that prompted me to visit, it's that the site was mentioned specifically in Kingstalk.com today, so I decided to take a peek.

I really only registered so I could get clarification on the abundance of boob avatars though! :eyebrows: I'm just jealous!

implacable44
05-01-2006, 02:26 PM
This is the first time I've ever even LOOKED at an opposing teams board, much less registered. It's not the timing of 2-2 that prompted me to visit, it's that the site was mentioned specifically in Kingstalk.com today, so I decided to take a peek.

I really only registered so I could get clarification on the abundance of boob avatars though! :eyebrows: I'm just jealous!

brother i am trying to convince them to drop the bras and free the lucious mounds so the SPurs can win - the over the shoulder boulder holder represents restraint and is holding the spurs ( nips) down - limiting their power and costing them victory - once freed the mighty nips..er spurs will be motivated onto victory.

Kori Ellis
05-01-2006, 02:26 PM

:lol

That's a good thing to register for I guess.

To explain, the girls on the forum started posting their bra pics as a sign of solidarity. Sort of like a group of guys who paint their faces at games.

(Oh and we are also using it to raise money for breast cancer research/treatment).

Welcome to the forum.

Spurs Dynasty
05-01-2006, 02:29 PM

everything is bigger in Texas, Jafount :lol

SpursWoman
05-01-2006, 02:30 PM
Welcome to the forum. :)

Spurminator
05-01-2006, 02:34 PM
The Bra Avatars are an off-shoot of the ill-fated Speedo Avatar period in February...

implacable44
05-01-2006, 02:36 PM
The Bra Avatars are an off-shoot of the ill-fated Speedo Avatar period in February...

never wanted those to come off -

jafount
05-01-2006, 02:54 PM
Well God Bless all you well proportioned women! I've always said Texas women are better than California women, here is just one more bullet point to note!

As for the above, well...yeah that would have probably kept me from registering...although you may have ended up with a lot of Golden State Warrior fans! ;) :spin

ShoogarBear
05-01-2006, 04:07 PM
As for the above, well...yeah that would have probably kept me from registering...although you may have ended up with a lot of Golden State Warrior fans! ;) :spin

:lmao

But why do you have to register to see the boobies?

RON ARTEST
05-01-2006, 04:09 PM
:lmao

But why do you have to register to see the boobies?maybe a closet spurs fan. just kidding.

rayray2k8
05-01-2006, 04:14 PM
Great series but I think the spurs will find a way to win but it will not be easy.
Oh I bet it pains you to say that.. ;)

AriesMar27
05-01-2006, 04:22 PM
im the same way, i never bothered visiting any other teams boards.... but i may start to now...

Kori Ellis
05-01-2006, 04:24 PM
We have a huge group of Pistons fans that started posting in the Finals last season and stayed here ever since.

Fans from all teams are welcome. But just don't troll and talk ridiculous smack when it's not necessary. Last night there was way too much crap from other teams' fans (and ironically not Kings fans). We welcome all teams here but people need to still respect that it's a Spurs board.

Thanks for posting.

--Kori

Bloodline666
05-01-2006, 04:28 PM
I will NEVER hate the Spurs as I do the Lakers
Us Spurs fans feel your pain. Like you guys, we have reason to hate the Lakers; and like you guys, we had our asses handed to us by the Lakers THREE TIMES in the playoffs in the same timeframe you guys did (though I think we may have been eliminated from the Playoffs by the Lakers during the Showtime era, but I'm way too young to remember that, having been born a few months after Moses Malone's "fo' fo' fo'" speech). Of course, you do have reason to hate one guy on the Spurs roster, who happens to have been on the Lakers roster during the Kings/Lakers playoff rivalry. Ironically, said guy hit a game-winning shot against us in the Playoffs, too, and nearly did the same again, had it not gone in and out.

However, I'm not certain how the Mavs fans feel about the Spurs. I don't know if they hate the Spurs to the degree the Kings fans hate the Lakers. The only other California team I like aside from the Kings is the Clippers, and as you can see right now, and as you've seen throughout the season, these ain't your daddy's Clippers. I do smell a "hallway series" in Los Angeles, though. It'll be fun to watch.

Well, as a fan of a fellow rival to the Lakers, I am honored to say welcome to Spurstalk.com.

samikeyp
05-01-2006, 05:33 PM
Welcome dude.

ALVAREZ6
05-01-2006, 07:11 PM
welcome.

I like this guy, much better than atxcocker and RON ARTEST.