PDA

View Full Version : never underestimate the heart of a champion

zocool16
05-02-2006, 12:17 AM
"our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising everytime we fall"
- confucius

'nuff said. let's win tomorrow. GO SPURS GO!!!!!!!!!!!

SpursStillTippin
05-02-2006, 12:25 AM
I got faith but i dont have NBA TV lol wish i was at the game by my fellow spurs fans giving em hell. Spurs have a great track record with game 5's. I dont even want it close i want to run them out of OUR house and finish em off and shove it down their throat in their's. It's game time boys see you Tuesday!

SsKSpurs21
05-02-2006, 12:25 AM
Go Spurs Go!

Mavtek
05-02-2006, 12:50 AM
Dude if you don't have NBA TV call your cable company, hell just by being nice and talking to the lady on the phone she gave it to me for free. Otherwise it's like $2.95 a month, well worth it if you ask me.

zocool16
05-02-2006, 12:51 AM
yeah its tough if ur not in san antonio... does that mean the nbatv broadcast will be with spurs' commentators?

Mavtek
05-02-2006, 12:52 AM
yeah its tough if ur not in san antonio... does that mean the nbatv broadcast will be with spurs' commentators?

No it will probably be the road announcers.

zocool16
05-02-2006, 12:53 AM
No it will probably be the road announcers.

my goodness... but the kings announcers aren't bad... i recall a game on nba league pass when they were the announcers and they weren't as biased as some others... like the celtics and nuggets' ones... geez

LakerHater
05-02-2006, 12:56 AM
Dude if you don't have NBA TV call your cable company, hell just by being nice and talking to the lady on the phone she gave it to me for free. Otherwise it's like $2.95 a month, well worth it if you ask me. wow dude what did u tell'er

Kori Ellis
05-02-2006, 12:56 AM
wow dude what did u tell'er

You don't have to tell them much. It's supposed to be free for everyone this week.

And be sure to check out the FREE PREVIEW of NBA TV from April 21 - May 5 so you can catch everything NBA TV has to offer including Behind-the-scenes Playoff Coverage and exclusive games along with the latest NBA news and highlights. Call your local service provider to see if they are participating.

trueD
05-02-2006, 02:19 AM
You don't have to tell them much. It's supposed to be free for everyone this week.Apparently not free to Mavs fans. :lol