PDA

View Full Version : Caption This...............

KingsFanWithoutName
05-02-2006, 02:16 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/underseth/bonzi.jpg

KingsFanWithoutName
05-02-2006, 02:16 PM
The dunk left Duncan speechless.

Trainwreck2100
05-02-2006, 02:17 PM
old news

rayray2k8
05-02-2006, 02:19 PM
Heres something that king fans are still complaining about..
CAPTION THIS YOU ASS!!
:lol
http://www.sport.it/fnts/sport/immagini/278x182/horry012.jpg

KingsFanWithoutName
05-02-2006, 02:21 PM
http://www.sport.it/fnts/sport/immagini/278x182/horry012.jpgYears ago and long forgotten. Next.

BigVee
05-02-2006, 02:23 PM
Maybe years ago, but I doubt forgotten.

rayray2k8
05-02-2006, 02:24 PM
Years ago and long forgotten. Next.
Yeah i bet. :rolleyes

Mixability
05-02-2006, 02:24 PM
Years ago and long forgotten. Next.

as is Wells dunk on Duncan, move on.

KingsFanWithoutName
05-02-2006, 02:26 PM
You guys are too bitter. Lighten up.

rayray2k8
05-02-2006, 02:27 PM
I'll put this up..
DONT FEED THE TROLLS!!

Mixability
05-02-2006, 02:28 PM
You guys are too bitter. Lighten up.

Kings fan calling US bitter. priceless

KingsFanWithoutName
05-02-2006, 02:30 PM
I'll put this up..
DONT FEED THE TROLLS!!
I ain't hungry.

Mixability
05-02-2006, 02:32 PM
I ain't hungry.

not with all the laker dick you've sucked over the years.........

Ginofan
05-02-2006, 02:35 PM

:lmao

Old School Chic
05-02-2006, 02:37 PM

:rollin :owned

Vashner
05-02-2006, 02:39 PM
Let him enjoy his moment....

I hope he has his fishing rod and tackle box handy.. Come Next week he and every NUT SAC RA Mentos will need it.

KingsFanWithoutName
05-02-2006, 02:39 PM

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/underseth/gay15.jpg

Mixability
05-02-2006, 02:40 PM
Let him enjoy his moment....

I hope he has his fishing rod and tackle box handy.. Come Next week he and every NUT SAC RA Mentos will need it.

all these trolls think that they've clinched the series already.

It's best of 3 now, morons.

KingsFanWithoutName
05-02-2006, 02:49 PM
Where has any King's fan on here made any statement saying the Kings have clinched the series? Can't find one? Me neither.

Us King's fans just find it amusing that many people here thought this would be a sweep or a five game series. Even after the King's first win, the sweep pickers said Spurs in five.

I think most of you have highly underestimated this King's team. Good luck and heres to getting your ass kicked tonight on your own court.

Trainwreck2100
05-02-2006, 02:51 PM
Where has any King's fan on here made any statement saying the Kings have clinched the series? Can't find one? Me neither.

Us King's fans just find it amusing that many people here thought this would be a sweep or a five game series. Even after the King's first win, the sweep pickers said Spurs in five.

I think most of you have highly underestimated this King's team. Good luck and heres to getting your ass kicked tonight on your own court.

If you think you can actually win this series, that's close enough to saying you've clinched

Ginofan
05-02-2006, 02:52 PM

all these trolls think that they've clinched the series already.

ALVAREZ6
05-02-2006, 02:52 PM
:tu Ginofan!

retarded ass Kings fans...

KingsFanWithoutName
05-02-2006, 02:54 PM
If you think you can actually win this series, that's close enough to saying you've clinchedWhy root for a team if you don't think they can win? What is the point of being a fan?

And the point you are trying to make is.................well................just plain stupid to be honest.

Buddy Holly
05-02-2006, 02:57 PM
Hopefully Kori bans this retard.

Breaking the trolling rolls... not cool.

Old School Chic
05-02-2006, 02:59 PM

Is that you on the avatar?

Trainwreck2100

ALVAREZ6
That's the fuckin myspace guy named John or something like that

KingsFanWithoutName
05-02-2006, 03:00 PM
For?

She told me to keep in basketball, and I have. Glad you are not in charge you little whiner.

Buddy Holly
05-02-2006, 03:31 PM
For?

She told me to keep in basketball, and I have. Glad you are not in charge you little whiner.

Look fucktard.

You're on a Spurs forum, where the owners of said forum have almost zero rules and very high tolerance for shitheads like you.

The least you could do is respect this forum, respect this team, and respect the owners of this site.

MrChug
05-02-2006, 03:40 PM
Look jackass...where were you when we were up 2-0? I'll tell you where...crying like a beeyatch.
You know WHY we "highly understimated" the Kings moron???? CUZ THEY'RE THE KINGS! Should we know them? We don't remember half the 8 seeds we send on vacation, and you're just another team in line...get used to losing fugger, it's a way of life in no-sac-town.

KingsFanWithoutName
05-02-2006, 03:51 PM
Look jackass...where were you when we were up 2-0? I'll tell you where...crying like a beeyatch.
You know WHY we "highly understimated" the Kings moron???? CUZ THEY'RE THE KINGS! Should we know them? We don't remember half the 8 seeds we send on vacation, and you're just another team in line...get used to losing fugger, it's a way of life in no-sac-town.I was here giving your team props for wins during games 1 and 2, ask around. Question is, where were you during games 3 and 4?

KingsFanWithoutName
05-02-2006, 03:53 PM
Look fucktard.

You're on a Spurs forum, where the owners of said forum have almost zero rules and very high tolerance for shitheads like you.

The least you could do is respect this forum, respect this team, and respect the owners of this site.
Look Mr. Myspace,

I have respected the forum, and given your team props when due. I have respected Kori's wishes and stopped calling T Park my bitch, even though he will always be. I've kept it basketball and respected those who have shown me respect. You have shown none, so here a big fuck you. :flipoff

Mixability
05-02-2006, 04:03 PM

I picked the Spurs in 6. You're lucky they don't have a "10-run" rule like little league or the league would stop the series after the ass whoopin the Kings get tonight. :flipoff

KingsFanWithoutName
05-02-2006, 04:04 PM
I picked the Spurs in 6. You're lucky they don't have a "10-run" rule like little league or the league would stop the series after the ass whoopin the Kings get tonight. :flipoff
That same rule could have been used in game 4. :lol

And yes, no need to say it, game 1.

Mixability
05-02-2006, 04:06 PM
Look Mr. Myspace,

I have respected the forum, and given your team props when due. I have respected Kori's wishes and stopped calling T Park my bitch, even though he will always be. I've kept it basketball and respected those who have shown me respect. You have shown none, so here a big fuck you. :flipoff

This moron needs to move on already. You call the Laker dick you sucked ancient history, when you have Mr. Jackie Christie in your avatar punching Mr. Vanessa Williams. Was that last week? Was he trying to steal the championship ring from him? Because that's the only way a Suckramento king will get ANY hardware.

Mixability
05-02-2006, 04:07 PM
That's the fuckin myspace guy named John or something like that

You're not very good at pretending to NOT know myspace Tom. :angel :lol

KingsFanWithoutName
05-02-2006, 04:08 PM
I like violence, what can I say.

Lebowski Brickowski
05-02-2006, 04:08 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/underseth/bonzi.jpg
Offensive foul

4001 STEREO SPUR
05-02-2006, 04:09 PM
This moron needs to move on already. You call the Laker dick you sucked ancient history, when you have Mr. Jackie Christie in your avatar punching Mr. Vanessa Williams. Was that last week? Was he trying to steal the championship ring from him? Because that's the only way a Suckramento king will get ANY hardware.

:lol :tu

Mixability
05-02-2006, 04:11 PM
I like violence, what can I say.

Well you do have "Mr. Don't throw Beer at Me" on your team. I should've offered to take Ron Ron to Fiesta while he was here to see how he handles having his beer spilled at Niosa every minute. :lol

Kori Ellis
05-02-2006, 04:12 PM
Spurs fans are pretty fiesty today.

Good job.

Carry on.

Mavtek
05-02-2006, 04:16 PM

What the hell is a "Trolling Roll" is that like rolls you break up to bait trolls?

Very confusing..........

Mixability
05-02-2006, 04:17 PM

Good job.

Carry on.

I'm pissed off at the so called fans at work. All the shirt booths that are no longer there today. And the fact that so many tickets were left over today. Fuck the bandwaggoners and

GO MUTHAFUCKIN SPURS GO
:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

KingsFanWithoutName
05-02-2006, 04:57 PM

Good job.

Carry on.
Kori-

Another member has stated that I've broken rules, is this true?

weebo
05-02-2006, 05:00 PM
Look Mr. Myspace,

TPark is everybodys bitch. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

ALVAREZ6
05-02-2006, 05:42 PM
You're not very good at pretending to NOT know myspace Tom. :angel :lol

I seriously don't have a myspace though, it's a complete waste of time, it's for people who can't make friends or meet girls/guys in person.