PDA

View Full Version : The Rise Guys strike again!!

efrem1
05-02-2006, 03:21 PM
Well, here is something for you Spurs fan to chew on. On KHTK this morning, the Rise Guys, as their program is called, said that Spurs fans are nothing but "whining bit***s" when it comes to supporting their team. These are the same jerks who said last year that San Antonio was a hellhole. Let's show them tonight and expose the "bonzi scheme"!! :elephant

DarrinS
05-02-2006, 03:22 PM
Well, here is something for you Spurs fan to chew on. On KHTK this morning, the Rise Guys, as their program is called, said that Spurs fans are nothing but "whining bit***s" when it comes to supporting their team. These are the same jerks who said last year that San Antonio was a hellhole. Let's show them tonight!! :elephant

Who?

KingsFanWithoutName
05-02-2006, 04:00 PM
Well, here is something for you Spurs fan to chew on. On KHTK this morning, the Rise Guys, as their program is called, said that Spurs fans are nothing but "whining bit***s" when it comes to supporting their team.Well if they read these threads, it seems like a logical conclusion.

4001 STEREO SPUR
05-02-2006, 04:05 PM
I think one of those guys was on w/Charlie & Chance this morning, but
I only caught the end of it.

timvp
05-02-2006, 04:06 PM
Spurs fans are nothing but "whining bit***s'

They were right.

KingsFanWithoutName
05-02-2006, 04:11 PM
They were right.
couldn't agree more.

zocool16
05-02-2006, 04:12 PM
Spurs fans are nothing but "whining bit***s"

well it might be true. but it better be the fans who are the whiny bitches instead of our players... wonder if kings fans can say the same.

LilMissSPURfect
05-02-2006, 05:20 PM
I'd spend my time rooting for champs anytime!