PDA

View Full Version : From Kingstalk.com

davi78239
05-02-2006, 03:41 PM
Here's what this dumbass wrote on that other teams forum. Thought it might interest some:

Eff you all. The Kings are taking this series and grabbing it harder than Reggie Evans grip on Chris Kaman's balls. Take your vet. minimum players are roll them into a honeyspot burrito. Bruce Bowen will hide under the ugly rock he was born, and Tony P. can head back and join in the riots while the freakin' pencil nosed hairball flops his way into the worst playoff performance since Peja.

P.S. Duncan ... you ain't black; at least you don't act it.

P.S.S. Please don't hurt us Horry. Please.

Pero
05-02-2006, 03:44 PM

:lol :lol :lol

nkdlunch
05-02-2006, 03:44 PM
"eff" this "eff "that, what kind of fucking sissy talk is this?

Kori Ellis
05-02-2006, 03:45 PM
Their forum is funny.

Here's some excerpts from posts.

I can't stand that beak nosed, greasy haired, third world growing up in, pasty skinned, pouty little bitch.

I have absolutely no idea how this guy is an effective NBA player. He ONLY drives to his left. If he finds himself forced to drive right, he'll do a 180 in the air so he can attempt a left handed layup. He outright sucks.

But for whatever reason, no NBA defender has been able to figure that the Falkland Island invading goat herder plays like his right hand is tied behind his back.

Eff Ginobli.

EFF TONY PARKER-
All the babes NBA players could get and he chose that ugly ass phony bad actress Eva Longoria? Dude must stink something awful.

EFF BRUCE BOWEN-
He's an effing Cowboys fan, that makes him a homo.

EFF TIM DUNCAN-
Eff his Championship rings and his hall of fame ass.

EFF NAZR MOHAMMED-
Effing Al Quida right in the NBA. I mean what a coverup. What are the odds of
a black Muslim that's not even 7'. Playing center yet. Osama loving meat whistleweed.

EFF ROBERT HORRY-
Anyone that was alive in 2002 knows what I'm talking about.

EFF BRENT BARRY-
You're not Jon, Bitch!

EFF MICHAEL FINLEY-
Carribean Queen singin', ugly ass mother effer.

They bash and slander the hell out of opposing players. But damn if they can't say "Fuck".

:lmao

I went there yesterday to see if I was missing out on any good basketball conversation.

I wasn't.

Texas_Ranger
05-02-2006, 03:45 PM
I don`t care what do they say :wakeup :music

ObiwanGinobili
05-02-2006, 03:48 PM
I went there yesterday to see if I was missing out on any good basketball conversation.

I wasn't.

:wow :lmao :lmao :lmao :smokin

nkdlunch
05-02-2006, 03:48 PM
"Duncan is not black"

haha

what the fuck is Bibby??? he looks like a fucking bad experiment from Dr. Moureaou's Island mixed with Mini-Me's DNA

pache100
05-02-2006, 03:50 PM
"Duncan is not black"

haha

what the fuck is Bibby??? he looks like a fucking bad experiment from Dr. Moureaou's Island mixed with Mini-Me

I don't usually talk about the way people look, because I realize in most cases, they can't help it. But, DAMN, that BeeBee is U-G-L-Y! He is one scary-lookin' dude.

4001 STEREO SPUR
05-02-2006, 03:53 PM
Who cares what color Duncan is. I'm just glad he's a Spur.

We have the better team and the better forum.

Of course we all knew that.

Texas_Ranger
05-02-2006, 03:54 PM
what the fuck is Bibby??? he looks like a fucking bad experiment from Dr. Moureaou's Island mixed with Mini-Me's DNA

:lol :lol :lol :lmao :lmao

spursfaninnewmexico
05-02-2006, 03:56 PM
"Duncan is not black"

haha

WAY too funny. Classic.

mavsfan1000
05-02-2006, 03:58 PM
Bibby is more black than Duncan. Sorry I had to say that. :lol

ShoogarBear
05-02-2006, 03:59 PM
I got the sense that the "eff" guy was just doing his regular schtick, and not to be taken seriously.

Kinda like Sequ.

ALVAREZ6
05-02-2006, 04:00 PM
Bibby is the white Charlie Villanueva.

No fucking hair on his body.

Kori Ellis
05-02-2006, 04:01 PM
Spurs fans are being stupid by even bringing up Bibby's "color". You are doing exactly what they are doing which is super lame. Why even bring up the color of anyone's skin, who they are dating, what football team they like, it's lame.

Lame.

zocool16
05-02-2006, 04:08 PM
just out of curiosity. i really havent done any research, but isn't duncan's race an islander? or does his race fall under african-american?

i never really cared, all i know is that he's fuckin badass

leemajors
05-02-2006, 04:15 PM
he is a pacific islander, i believe that is what you call someone from the virgin islands.

nkdlunch
05-02-2006, 04:16 PM
Spurs fans are being stupid by even bringing up Bibby's "color". You are doing exactly what they are doing which is super lame. Why even bring up the color of anyone's skin, who they are dating, what football team they like, it's lame.

Lame.

I didn't mean to diss bibby. I know it doesnt matter, I was just really curious what is he?

ShoogarBear
05-02-2006, 04:17 PM
he is a pacific islander, i believe that is what you call someone from the virgin islands.

:lmao (I hope)

Tigole Bitties
05-02-2006, 04:17 PM

wtf? ... double check where the US Virgin Islands are located.

Michael Finley does kinda resemble Billy Ocean :blah

Mixability
05-02-2006, 04:20 PM
wtf? ... double check where the US Virgin Islands are located.

that makes him an Atlantic Islander.

Sacramental
05-02-2006, 04:23 PM
haha tony "scarface" parker is blacker than bibby

T-Pain
05-02-2006, 04:29 PM
TD would be a carribbean islander, just like david ortiz, manny ramirez, etc.

but who gives a fuck

spursfaninnewmexico
05-02-2006, 04:31 PM
Michael Finley does kinda resemble Billy Ocean :blah

EVA touched by me in painted-on jeans
And all heads turned 'cause she was a dream
In the twink of an eye
WE knew her number and her name, yeah
She said TONY was the tiger she wanted to tame

KILLIN DA Queens
Now we're sharing the same dream
And our hearts can beat as one
No more BONZI on the run

I lose my cool when SPURS step in the room
And I get so excited just from THEIR perfume
BBALL eyes that you can't ignore
And passion burns you like never before

KILLIN DA Queens
No more BONZI on the run

I was in search of a good time
Just running my game yea
LoSS was the furthest, furthest from my mind

KILLIN DA Queens
No more BONZI on the run

Tigole Bitties
05-02-2006, 04:32 PM
haha tony "scarface" parker is blacker than bibby

ok...

http://images.usatoday.com/life/gallery/austin-powers/mole.jpg
Bonzi "Nice to mole, you" Wells

http://badgerherald.com/news/2005/09/30/HarryGoldenblatt_nw202.jpg
Mike "Bald lawyer guy from Sex and the City" Bibby

http://junichisemitsu.com/blog-photos/kid_n_play.jpg
Kevin "Kid" Martin

T-Pain
05-02-2006, 04:34 PM
to some it all up, the Spurs are all NWA's fixin to comeback on the Kings. except barry, rasho, beno, and sean. they have attitudes too.

Old School Chic
05-02-2006, 04:35 PM
to some it all up, the Spurs are all NWA's fixin to comeback on the Kings. except barry, rasho, beno, and sean. they have attitudes too.

T-Pain

I missed you!

Peja Who?
05-02-2006, 04:52 PM
I got the since that the "eff" guy was just doing his regular schtick, and not to be taken seriously.

Kinda like Sequ.
Bingo.

Steve

P.S. Kori Ellis: nice avatar!

DarrinS
05-02-2006, 04:59 PM
That has to be the most humorless forum I've ever had the displeasure of reading. Oh well.

Oh, Gee!!
05-02-2006, 05:00 PM
I need to join. They ain't ready for me.

KingsFanWithoutName
sackings.com

sackings.com

sackings.com

I've invited everyone here plenty of times, and I've yet to see a new face. What is the deal?

leemajors
oops. nice logic by me. maybe i need to brush up on my geography.

DarrinS
05-02-2006, 05:02 PM
sackings.com

sackings.com

sackings.com

I've invited everyone here plenty of times, and I've yet to see a new face. What is the deal?

I'll check it out. It's fun to do a little trash talking with opposing fans. I don't know why other moderators are so overly sensitive. Geez. And I didn't use any foul language or anything.

Dunc
05-02-2006, 05:02 PM
I was never banned, they just never activated my account. Stupid VF21 bitch.

KingsFanWithoutName
05-02-2006, 05:04 PM
I was never banned, they just never activated my account. Stupid VF21 bitch.
wrong site dude.

KingsFanWithoutName
05-02-2006, 05:04 PM
I'll check it out. It's fun to do a little trash talking with opposing fans. I don't know why other moderators are so overly sensitive. Geez. And I didn't use any foul language or anything.it is not moderated.

Dunc
05-02-2006, 05:08 PM
wrong site dude.

I'm talking about kingstalk.com

KingsFanWithoutName
05-02-2006, 05:12 PM
I'm talking about kingstalk.com
you are talking about kingsfans.com

Kori Ellis
05-02-2006, 05:14 PM
I didn't mean to diss bibby. I know it doesnt matter, I was just really curious what is he?

He's half black and half white, I believe.

Cecil
05-02-2006, 05:16 PM
Dumbass?

What harsh language.

I like you can say fuck on this website.

You guys need to get your panties out of your cracks. I was having a little fun and getting ready for the game.

I'm surprised it got a reaction from you guys. Now please excuse me as I grab another Milwaukees Best from the cooler in the back of my truck parked on my grass.

mavsfan1000
05-02-2006, 05:18 PM
kingstalk.com and sackings.com>kingsfans.com. Kingsfans.com is stupid.

Dunc
05-02-2006, 05:25 PM
you are talking about kingsfans.com

My bad. Lack of sleep combined with idiocy makes me do that, lol.

pizzalover
05-02-2006, 05:26 PM
I'll check it out. It's fun to do a little trash talking with opposing fans. I don't know why other moderators are so overly sensitive. Geez. And I didn't use any foul language or anything.
Thats why I am over here, alot of them cant take bashing or aruments, without acting like kings, no pun intended. :lol

pizzalover
05-02-2006, 05:27 PM
kingstalk.com and sackings.com>kingsfans.com. Kingsfans.com is stupid.
thanku, maybe I will check that place out. I cant stand kingsfans.com, they really bothered me sometimes. :smokin

nkdlunch
05-02-2006, 05:29 PM
He's half black and half white, I believe.

:lol u're not even sure Kori?? not that it matters

Kori Ellis
05-02-2006, 05:31 PM
:lol u're not even sure Kori?? not that it matters

I'm not even sure what race LJ is .. so I don't really care/know about Bibby.

:lol

Summers
05-02-2006, 05:33 PM
sackings.com

sackings.com

sackings.com

Point taken... We wouldn't want all Spurs fans judged by that other Spurs message board.

Summers
05-02-2006, 05:34 PM
EFF TIM DUNCAN-
Eff his Championship rings and his hall of fame ass.

Ooh! Someone's jealous. *snort* :lmao

Summers
05-02-2006, 05:35 PM
"Duncan is not black"

haha

His voice drives me nuts. I think he's part Kermit.

gatoloco
05-02-2006, 07:11 PM
EFF MICHAEL FINLEY-
Carribean Queen singin', ugly ass mother effer.

love you mike, but RACK... :lmao

jafount
05-02-2006, 10:57 PM
On Kingstalk.com, there are filters to keep the site "kid friendly". "Fuck" is automatically replaced by "eff", "asshole" is replaced by "leather cheerio", etc. You get the idea.

Please don't take the stuff the moron noobs on our board to heart. Very few of us even post in our own NBA forum anymore, as the idiots come in and take over, making idiotic comments along the way. We have a Forum that can only be viewed by contributing members in which we make our own comments.

As for whether I'll be here after the Kings lose, the short answer is yes. I like the board, and appreciate good basketball fans.

nkdlunch
05-02-2006, 10:59 PM
^ that's some gay website

jafount
05-02-2006, 11:22 PM
^ that's some gay website

Well my 11 and 12 year old daughters get to participate in it if they want to, and I like that.

samikeyp
05-02-2006, 11:24 PM
Kori is right.....don't be the 7th graders that those fans are. If they have to get away from basketball and get personal....then they have a problem.

Mark in Austin
05-02-2006, 11:26 PM
leather cheerio?

DirkAB
05-03-2006, 03:44 PM
Kori is right.....don't be the 7th graders that those fans are. If they have to get away from basketball and get personal....then they have a problem.

Wow, it sure looks like some of the fans here on SpurTalk have taken the whole race thing about 10 times further than anybody over at KingsTalk. The pathetic thing is that that comment was completely made in jest at KT, and some of you took it out of context by taking it to heart like it was a serious comment and began to make ridiculous racial comments about players. Nice.

DirkAB
05-03-2006, 03:45 PM
BTW what is the vBookie Cash thing all about?

SpursWoman
05-03-2006, 03:52 PM
leather cheerio?

:lol :lol

SpursWoman
05-03-2006, 03:54 PM
BTW what is the vBookie Cash thing all about?

You can check here for info. :)

http://spurstalk.com/forums/vbookie.php?

DirkAB
05-03-2006, 04:01 PM
You can check here for info. :)

http://spurstalk.com/forums/vbookie.php?

Now that is a pretty cool feature.

ShoogarBear
05-03-2006, 04:04 PM
vBookie sucks. :pctoss

SpursWoman
05-03-2006, 04:05 PM
vBookie sucks. :pctoss

Yeah, no shit. :depressed :cry

smoke1
05-03-2006, 04:09 PM
Here's what this dumbass wrote on that other teams forum. Thought it might interest some:

Eff you all. The Kings are taking this series and grabbing it harder than Reggie Evans grip on Chris Kaman's balls. Take your vet. minimum players are roll them into a honeyspot burrito. Bruce Bowen will hide under the ugly rock he was born, and Tony P. can head back and join in the riots while the freakin' pencil nosed hairball flops his way into the worst playoff performance since Peja.

I guess according to this guy you have to be a stupid, slow-witted, ignorant, illiterate, gang banging thug to be black. TD acts in a way that many other black, white, hispanic, chinese, whatever people act - with class. No bullshit, no thuggin'. Just live and let live. Treat people the way you want to be treated. I dont understand what's so damn hard about that.

DirkAB
05-03-2006, 04:25 PM
I guess according to this guy you have to be a stupid, slow-witted, ignorant, illiterate, gang banging thug to be black. that.

More like you have to be a slow and dimwitted to take what he said seriously. Like Kings fans don't respect how good of a player, how fundamentally sound, and how respectable of a player Duncan is.

About the only complaint you're really going to hear is about the goofy bug-eyed looks he shoots the refs and the way he puts his hands up in the air after every call that doesn't go his way, his own silent and effective way of bitching and complaining to the refs. He acts like he is always getting jobbed by the refs, when in fact he gets the calls like any superstar.

Everybody knows that Duncan is a class act............and a huge whiner.

beemerr23
05-03-2006, 04:33 PM

Lame. Agreed, some of you guys took this way to personal from just an idiot posting at Kingstalk.com :spin

smoke1
05-03-2006, 04:36 PM
More like you have to be a slow and dimwitted to take what he said seriously. Like Kings fans don't respect how good of a player, how fundamentally sound, and how respectable of a player Duncan is.

About the only complaint you're really going to hear is about the goofy bug-eyed looks he shoots the refs and the way he puts his hands up in the air after every call that doesn't go his way, his own silent and effective way of bitching and complaining to the refs. He acts like he is always getting jobbed by the refs, when in fact he gets the calls like any superstar.

Everybody knows that Duncan is a class act.
I, BAkriD, am a stupid ass. That is all.

You should know by now, fool, that when you start talking race almost everyone will take it seriously. That is a huge stereotype in this world that this person was poking fun at, and you have to be a fucking moron to think that it's funny. The problem is that too many ignorant people actually pigeon-hole people that way. If that wasn't the case then it would be a non-issue.

So - :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff

aaronstampler
05-03-2006, 05:04 PM
The guy's a moron, but the Billy Ocean line for Fin was funny.

samikeyp
05-03-2006, 05:28 PM
I didn't take it seriously.,..just found it annoying. My point was simply keep it to hoops. That's just my .02 though...not a suggested course of action for anyone. If anyone takes things personally though...its that mod over there. I do know however that she is not an accurate description of all Kings fans. There have been some good ones come over here.

Although the Billy Ocean gloss was pretty funny. :)

DirkAB
05-03-2006, 07:03 PM
If anyone takes things personally though...its that mod over there. I do know however that she is not an accurate description of all Kings fans. There have been some good ones come over here.

You're talking about the wrong board, KingsFans.com has the nazi for a mod, her name is VF21 and she is a huge cunt. KT is a cool board, it is much less moderated and most are there to have fun, which usually results in poking fun at others and at themselves. KT isn't the most PC board, but as long as you know that 99% of what is posted there is in good fun you should enjoy it over there.

samikeyp
05-03-2006, 10:13 PM
Cool. Glad to see you guys have a good board and not just that dumbass one.

mad0214
05-04-2006, 12:31 AM
KingsTalk isn't nearly as bad as some other Kings fansites/forums I've been to. They are pretty friendly and most of what they write about spur players is meant to be humorous. Ok i think that was maybe my 3rd post here.

DirkAB
05-04-2006, 04:41 PM
ok...

http://images.usatoday.com/life/gallery/austin-powers/mole.jpg
Bonzi "Nice to mole, you" Wells

http://badgerherald.com/news/2005/09/30/HarryGoldenblatt_nw202.jpg
Mike "Bald lawyer guy from Sex and the City" Bibby

http://junichisemitsu.com/blog-photos/kid_n_play.jpg
Kevin "Kid" Martin

Those are pretty funny, the Spurs look like a few people or characters I've seen too.

Manu after flopping, and looking up to the ref for the call.
http://www.newburycomics.com/images/bmh/BU/103-761256NEWBU.jpg

Finley when he was still good, so this pic must have been taken in Dallas.
http://photos.lacoccinelle.net/72/28/47228.jpg

Bruce "the walking erection" Bowen
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/1713/12mikedickhead2qw.jpg

It's Curious Tim!!!!!
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3905/waynesfieldgeorgepictures0085s.jpg

And there's Popovich's face before they held the track meet on it.
http://www.tenntrack.com/main/assets/images/track.jpg

AlamoSpursFan
05-04-2006, 04:49 PM
That's funny...I tried and tried, but I couldn't find any of the Kings players who looked like anybody in THIS pic:

http://www.mysanantonio.com/multimedia/slideshows/show_621/parade19ss.jpg

CosmicCowboy
05-04-2006, 04:52 PM

Thats funny. I would have sworn that the Virgin Islands were in the Atlantic/Carribbean.

SlovenianGuy
05-04-2006, 05:00 PM
Most Kings fans show a lot of respect for the Spurs fans and the team.

The Spurs are a great team and they showed that tonight. If my team had to lose to any team, I would rather have them lose to the Champs, then to the Fakers.

This is a rivalry, but one of respect and the Spurs fans are definitely classy. It's refreshing.

I've been considering going over to some Spurs sites just to stir the pot but from what I've read, most of their fans seem pretty humble (unlike some OTHER teams who shall remain Laker....errr.... nameless). Their team has a rich history but the fans are realistic and don't bash too much. Much props..

And to address RR's question, a fan coming over to an opponent’s board and being respectful and friendly is rare, especially this time of the year.

Don't get me wrong, I hate Parker and hate Manu with some amount of respect...but it's hard to hate the Spurs & their fans as a whole. I'll settle for gentle dislike.

http://www.kingsfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12368

DirkAB
05-04-2006, 05:04 PM
That's funny...I tried and tried, but I couldn't find any of the Kings players who looked like anybody in THIS pic:

That's a nice pic, you're going want to hang on to that because soon you'll be just like Celtics and Bulls fan, and all you can do is talk about the glory days. The Pistons are going to make sure of that if the Mavs don't beat them to it. I think this is the last year the Spurs have a real legit shot at bringing home the trophy without a big move and adding a major piece to the puzzle. But living on the glory of the past must be fun, I wouldn't know when it comes to the NBA.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-04-2006, 05:16 PM
You should know by now, fool, that when you start talking race almost everyone will take it seriously. That is a huge stereotype in this world that this person was poking fun at, and you have to be a fucking moron to think that it's funny. The problem is that too many ignorant people actually pigeon-hole people that way. If that wasn't the case then it would be a non-issue.

So - :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff
Eh yeah, though those jokes about race, like Tim Duncan not being black even in jest are stupid at the end of the day. Even with that "i'm just exposing the stereotype that race isn't an issue by trivializing it " gets annoying. You know if you were in Tim Duncan's position or anyone who gets cracked on for that "not acting like their [insert race] crap", would prefer it if people just not even address it. Even if they weren't the sensitive type.

AlamoSpursFan
05-04-2006, 05:26 PM
That's a nice pic, you're going want to hang on to that because soon you'll be just like Celtics and Bulls fan, and all you can do is talk about the glory days. The Pistons are going to make sure of that if the Mavs don't beat them to it. I think this is the last year the Spurs have a real legit shot at bringing home the trophy without a big move and adding a major piece to the puzzle. But living on the glory of the past must be fun, I wouldn't know when it comes to the NBA.

Well, you gotta admit, it beats talking about the party y'all had back in '51 when the Rochester Royals won it all...

http://www.forumspile.com/Post-Pilliaged_by_vikings.gif

Sacramental
05-04-2006, 06:19 PM

haha...look how ignorant these dumbass spurs fans are. they know the spurs are better and yet they rub it in, how lame. detroit is gonna kick their ass anyway, and they might not even get past dallas. i've been to san antonio about 2 years ago...bunch of low-life bums and thugz in that crappy ghetto-ass city.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-04-2006, 06:35 PM
haha...look how ignorant these dumbass spurs fans are. they know the spurs are better and yet they rub it in, how lame. detroit is gonna kick their ass anyway, and they might not even get past dallas. i've been to san antonio about 2 years ago...bunch of low-life bums and thugz in that crappy ghetto-ass city.
interesting... a post like this would get you banned in KingsTalk.com, perhaps that is why your sorry ass is here. Did you get banned from your own team's site? http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

DirkAB
05-04-2006, 07:06 PM

I have to disagree with you, they aren't ignorant, they're the fucking champs and they have bragging rights! Good lord what good is it to be the current NBA champs and not be able to use that as your trump card? But like I said earlier I think they need to enjoy it now while they can because they are on their way out. And once they are out it is completely pathetic to brag on the past, but until then they are still the champs and I respect that.

jmard5
05-04-2006, 07:18 PM
Can't help but register at Kingstalk.com and posted this on their "I hate manu" thread.

---------------

blah. blah. yada. yada.

i bet most of you hated artest after the brawl. now you like him because he is now on your team?

i guess that's the same with manu.

start yakking when you have earned enough championship rings (not to mention a real world championship ring).

DirkAB
05-04-2006, 07:42 PM
Can't help but register at Kingstalk.com and posted this on their "I hate manu" thread.

---------------

blah. blah. yada. yada.

i bet most of you hated artest after the brawl. now you like him because he is now on your team?

i guess that's the same with manu.

start yakking when you have earned enough championship rings (not to mention a real world championship ring).

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, everybody was calling for the Artest/Peja trade on that board for over a year. And WTF is a "real world championship ring?" Is that like a ring they give you when you've watched all the episodes of that lame reality show on MTV? So can only Piston, Laker, Celtic, and Bull fans have a right to dislike a player and post about it on their own fan site? Is that how that works?

BTW, bravo! Good work on that post! You really showed us over at KT.

SpursWoman
05-04-2006, 08:36 PM
And WTF is a "real world championship ring?" Is that like a ring they give you when you've watched all the episodes of that lame reality show on MTV?

I believe he was referring to the Olympic gold & silver medals and various MVP's he's earned with his team from Argentina.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-04-2006, 08:39 PM
"EFF MICHAEL FINLEY-
Carribean Queen singin', ugly ass mother effer. "

Now THAT is funny

samikeyp
05-04-2006, 08:44 PM

Generalize much? :rolleyes

Trainwreck2100
05-04-2006, 11:43 PM

In Spurs fan defense, some of you Kings fans think you have a shot, not many are as enlightened as you.

veronicamae
05-05-2006, 12:35 AM

ooooooooh.

BURN.

:spin

veronicamae
05-05-2006, 12:42 AM

Of course fans rub in the fact that our team is the defending champs. As if you wouldn't fucking do it if the Kings were the '05 champs (hahaha).

Visting a city once over 2 years ago gives you no right to say that an entire city of over 1 million people is nothing but "low-life bums and thugz in a crappy ghetto-ass city."

It would be the same as if I called Sacramento a piece of shit town that doesn't deserve an NBA franchise and is full of slanteyed, knockoff selling wastes of space.

(I obviously don't mean that, btw. I'm not an idiot like SOME.)

Would you like it if someone called your city a piece of shit having never spent any time there? I don't think so.

sprrs
05-05-2006, 12:59 AM

He had the whole pissed off at the world thing going and then that last line ruined it.

Kori Ellis
05-05-2006, 01:03 AM

You were bitching a couple days ago about people trashing Sacramento and then you post this?

:lol

Stick to basketball.

DirkAB
05-05-2006, 11:01 AM
I believe he was referring to the Olympic gold & silver medals and various MVP's he's earned with his team from Argentina.

I knew what he was referring to, but it sounds like he thinks that a world championship ring is more important or impressive than a NBA championship ring, which is the thinking of a retard.

DirkAB
05-05-2006, 11:05 AM
In Spurs fan defense, some of you Kings fans think you have a shot, not many are as enlightened as you.

We'll talk when the Kings are packing their bags for San Antonio.

vanvannen
05-05-2006, 11:36 AM
I knew what he was referring to, but it sounds like he thinks that a world championship ring is more important or impressive than a NBA championship ring, which is the thinking of a retard.

Try coming out of your bubble and see the world, kid. There is actually life outside the Sacto and the US.

nkdlunch
05-05-2006, 11:38 AM

Oh they gonna attend the river parade this year????

duncan2k5
05-05-2006, 12:38 PM
to clear things up, timmy is a virgin islander...more specifically, a crucian (someone born on st. croix). LOL@Rasho in the pic. everyone else is jovial, and exited and pointing to the trophies...rasho is just standin in the background staring at them

DirkAB
05-05-2006, 02:28 PM
Try coming out of your bubble and see the world, kid. There is actually life outside the Sacto and the US.

Really!!!!!!!!!!!! How about this genius, not all Kings fans live in Sacramento! Here's another one, the NBA champs of each season would beat any international team out there, and it wouldn't even be close! World championships and Olympic championships are nice, but they are like winning the WNBA in comparison to winning an NBA ring.

DirkAB
05-05-2006, 02:31 PM
Oh they gonna attend the river parade this year????

Shit, the parade happening in the NBA this year is going to be in Detroit, Miami, or Dallas.

vanvannen
05-05-2006, 02:38 PM
Really!!!!!!!!!!!! How about this genius, not all Kings fans live in Sacramento! Here's another one, the NBA champs of each season would beat any international team out there, and it wouldn't even be close! World championships and Olympic championships are nice, but they are like winning the WNBA in comparison to winning an NBA ring.

That coming from someone whose team has never won shit. On the other hand, let me remind you that Argentina's gold medal team beat not the NBA champion, but the Dream Team.

DirkAB
05-05-2006, 02:52 PM
That coming from someone whose team has never won shit. On the other hand, let me remind you that Argentina's gold medal team beat not the NBA champion, but the Dream Team.

You're an idiot if you think that was the "Dream Team." Who was on that team again? They couldn't even be considered the Dream Team Junior Varsity, maybe like the freshman or sophmore team. If you are seriously going around calling that team the "Dream Team," then you are probably too stupid to follow basketball and you should just stick to soccer. Goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaNuMaNiAc
05-05-2006, 02:56 PM
You're an idiot if you think that was the "Dream Team." Who was on that team again? They couldn't even be considered the Dream Team Junior Varsity, maybe like the freshman or sophmore team. If you are seriously going around calling that team the "Dream Team," then you are probably too stupid to follow basketball and you should just stick to soccer. Goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do you actually know who was on the team?? or are you just talking out of your ass??

Trainwreck2100
05-05-2006, 02:57 PM

Dream team minus Shaq, Kobe, KG, Jason Kidd, TMac etc...

vanvannen
05-05-2006, 03:23 PM
Dream team minus Shaq, Kobe, KG, Jason Kidd, TMac etc...

Dream Team with Duncan, Lebron, Carmelo, Wade, Amare, Matrix, Iverson, Paul Pierce, Marbury, Jefferson...

Pretty darn good if you ask me...

Trainwreck2100
05-05-2006, 03:26 PM
Dream Team with Duncan, Lebron, Carmelo, Wade, Amare, Matrix, Iverson, Paul Pierce, Marbury, Jefferson...

But not the best so not the Dream Team A team which is what the King fan was saying, and take Duncan really didn't play anyway, the refs saw to that.

DirkAB
05-05-2006, 03:30 PM
do you actually know who was on the team?? or are you just talking out of your ass??

More importantly than who was on that team, who wasn't on that team?

Shaq, Kobe, AI, Duncan, KG, T-Mac, Kidd, Vince, C-Web, Ray Allen, Karl Malone, ect.....

Here is the line up of choads they put together to finish 6th in the 2002 world championships, the first time they lost the Argentina:

Team roster

* Elton Brand
* Nick Collison
* Antonio Davis
* Baron Davis
* Michael Finley
* Raef LaFrentz
* Shawn Marion
* Andre Miller
* Reggie Miller
* Jermaine O'Neal
* Paul Pierce
* Ben Wallace
* Jay Williams

Anybody want to call this a "Dream Team" anymore?

Trainwreck2100
05-05-2006, 03:36 PM
More importantly than who was on that team, who wasn't on that team?

Shaq, Kobe, AI, Duncan, KG, T-Mac, Kidd, Vince, C-Web, Ray Allen, Karl Malone, ect.....

Here is the line up of choads they put together to finish 6th in the 2002 world championships, the first time they lost the Argentina:

Team roster

* Elton Brand
* Nick Collison
* Antonio Davis
* Baron Davis
* Michael Finley
* Raef LaFrentz
* Shawn Marion
* Andre Miller
* Reggie Miller
* Jermaine O'Neal
* Paul Pierce
* Ben Wallace
* Jay Williams

Anybody want to call this a "Dream Team" anymore?

Don't post stuff like that Argeis love that they beat "Americas Best"

DirkAB
05-05-2006, 03:37 PM

LeBron, Carmelo, Wade, and Amare hardly even played under Brown in the 2004 Olympics. If you want to stick a feather in your cap because the Argentina national team beat the USA Junior Varsity then go ahead, I'll try and ignore how pathetic you look.

Besides my initial point was before you started busting with pride over Argentina being "the best basketball team in the world" <wink-wink>, was that the NBA champs are better than most the USA national teams not because of talent, but because of chemistry. Team chemistry is something all Spurs fans should know about and truly appreciate.

Trainwreck2100
05-05-2006, 03:39 PM
LeBron, Carmelo, Wade, and Amare hardly even played under Brown in the 2004 Olympics. If you want to stick a feather in your cap because the Argentina national team beat the USA Junior Varsity then go ahead, I'll try and ignore how pathetic you look.

Besides my initial point was before you started busting with pride over Argentina being "the best basketball team in the world" <wink-wink>, was that the NBA champs are better than most the USA national teams not because of talent, but because of chemistry.

They wera also coming off their first year in the NBA, minus Amare, it was his second year.

DirkAB
05-05-2006, 03:49 PM
Dream Team with Marbury

Shit, Marbury belongs on the All-Nightmare Team. Any chance this team had of being called the Dream Team disappeared the moment he showed up.

There is only one Dream Team, and there will never be another. It pisses me off when people are constantly trying to dub every USA basketball team with professionals on it the Dream Team, it just kind of belittles what the real Dream Team was.

doldrums
05-05-2006, 04:04 PM

Besides my initial point was before you started busting with pride over Argentina being "the best basketball team in the world" <wink-wink>, was that the NBA champs are better than most the USA national teams not because of talent, but because of chemistry. Team chemistry is something all Spurs fans should know about and truly appreciate.

they beat all the other countries as well. Maybe the US didn't put together the right team, but Argentina beat everyone they faced. Trying to discount it because of homerism is wrong too. I am American but I give credit to their team. Look at Nocioni, he stepped up against the Heat.

vanvannen
05-05-2006, 04:12 PM
It's not about national pride. I'm not american, but I'm not argentinean either. You started out saying Ginobili sucks, and it was stated that he only is noticed because he plays for the Spurs. I tried to explain to you he didn't only win with this team, but he also beat everyone in Europe to get to the Euroleague and everyone in the world to get the gold medal.
But I guess non of this is important, that he is just a lucky scrub and that the Kings squad is the best in the world. Lucky you.

nkdlunch
05-05-2006, 04:21 PM
hehe King fans on a rampage on the site today. pathetic

spursfaninnewmexico
05-05-2006, 04:32 PM
Dying gasps. Struggling for self worth in the 5 hours remaining before they look into the abyss.

DirkAB
05-05-2006, 05:00 PM
It's not about national pride. I'm not american, but I'm not argentinean either. You started out saying Ginobili sucks, and it was stated that he only is noticed because he plays for the Spurs. I tried to explain to you he didn't only win with this team, but he also beat everyone in Europe to get to the Euroleague and everyone in the world to get the gold medal.
But I guess non of this is important, that he is just a lucky scrub and that the Kings squad is the best in the world. Lucky you.

You fuckin' moron, where did I say that Manu sucked? I have never ever said that! He's a fantastic player and I respect the hell out of his game. Where did I say that he was only noticed because he played for the Spurs? Now you're making up things that I never said? I never said that the Kings were the best team, not even close. I do think that they will make it to a seventh game with the Spurs, that is all I said.

What I don't respect is your opinion, you had your chance to prove if you had any kind of basketball knowlege but you failed miserably! Calling the the 2002 USA world team or the 2004 olympic team the Dream Team! Get a clue douchehole! If I were you I would stick to soccer.

You need to learn how to fuckin' read before you waste your time watching basketball!

DirkAB
05-05-2006, 05:06 PM
Dying gasps. Struggling for self worth in the 5 hours remaining before they look into the abyss.

The day I get my self worth from a NBA team, you have my permission to shoot me in the head, twice! For your sake, I hope that isn't where your getting that thimbleful of self worth and confidence that leaps out at me from your post, otherwise you might have to just go drink some bleach when the Spurs end the season on a loss this year.

DirkAB
05-05-2006, 05:14 PM
they beat all the other countries as well. Maybe the US didn't put together the right team, but Argentina beat everyone they faced. Trying to discount it because of homerism is wrong too. I am American but I give credit to their team. Look at Nocioni, he stepped up against the Heat.

Discount it because of homerism? I'm a realist, come on how about you get real too? Go ahead and suck the whole Argentinan team off for being the second best basketball country in the world if you want. The fact is that USA has the best basketball players in the world, that isn't homerism that is common sense.

spursfaninnewmexico
05-05-2006, 05:24 PM
The day I get my self worth from a NBA team, you have my permission to shoot me in the head, twice! For your sake, I hope that isn't where your getting that thimbleful of self worth and confidence that leaps out at me from your post, otherwise you might have to just go drink some bleach when the Spurs end the season on a loss this year.
Nah, wouldn't drink bleach because then I would be the same color as you after an enema.

Sacramental
05-05-2006, 05:30 PM
Spurs fan at KingsTalk.com -

"Well, I appreciate the compliment. I just joined and have been reading this forum just to see what "the other side" thinks and most of you have intelligent posts about the games and what's going on.

Also, let me say that no matter what the outcome to this series is, your team gave alot of Spurs fans some sleepless nights and heartburn. To come back and get into the playoffs and take it right to the defending champs is saying how much of a turnaround this team has gone through. Keep your heads up and always believe..."

....first spurs fan i've seen who isn't ignorant

KingsFanWithoutName
05-05-2006, 05:35 PM
....first spurs fan i've seen who isn't ignorantThere are plenty on here who are very knowledgeable, their posts are just hard to find amongst all the homers and whiners.

From Kingsfans.com:

Posted By Big Shot Bob a Spurs Fan
The reason why I have such respect for the Kings and their fans

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I think about Sacramentio, I think about San Antonio.

For many years, San Antonio and their fans would get heartbroken in the playoffs, many times by the Lakers.

We would be insulted by the Lakers and by Phil Jackson.

Deep down, every year, Spurs fans would grimmace when the playoffs would begin. We knew something would happen. The over-the back pass by Rod Strickland against Portland. The 0.4 against the Lakers.

Way too many to recall.

Finally, after we acquired Tim Duncan, we were able to get over the hump. We could savor ultimate victory--NBA Championship.

Still, even after 3 NBA titles, most Spurs fans would tell you that we felt little respect from the media. It seems like if LA was not in the playoffs, people would deride us as being "boring."

Spurs and their fans had to learn to believe in themselves and to get respect from within--not to expect to get it from opposing teams or coaches or the media.

We got used to being ridiculed by Laker fans--we are called so many names by the Lakers, it has become comical. we are being called hicks. We are called spicks (slang for Hispanic). They call us "wetbacks." You name it--Lakers have called us the most perverted names.

When Phil Jackson made the comment about our championship in 1999 (said it should have an asterick because it was a shortened season due to the strike), Laker fans loved it. To this day, they refer to our championship as the asterick title.

I see a lot of resemblance between what we have been through--and still go through, and the Kings. From the heartache, to the lack of respect, to the disgusting ridicule heaped by the Lakers and their fans.

This is just a game. It feels nice to win. But the world is a much bigger place. The game gives us a chance to get our minds off of the problems of the world. And as much as it hurts to lose in the playoffs, after all, its just a game.

I know the children in Sacramento loves the Kings the same way the kids in San Antonio loves the Spurs.

What I like about the Spurs is the character of the squad. Pop does a really good job working with the players--he loves to talk basketball and doesn't mind praising the opponent. Right now, he is sky high about the Kings. So is Duncan and Manu.

With that having been said, Sacramento, I am going to sleep. It is 1:24 a.m. in San Antonio. I couldn't sleep and decided to do some reading before going to bed.

I'll be watching the game Friday night just like you will. I have already braced myself for a loss--Arco is sucha great place for the Kings. You have so much to be proud of--the way you help the Kings is textbook example of how passion from your fan base can lift an athlete to soaring heights.

I have come to enjoy reading your newspaper and reading your forum.

DirkAB
05-05-2006, 07:24 PM
Nah, wouldn't drink bleach because then I would be the same color as you after an enema.

You're about as funny as down syndrome.

DirkAB
05-05-2006, 07:25 PM

Pathetic is what you see when you take a leak.

SAGambler
05-05-2006, 09:16 PM
When Phil Jackson made the comment about our championship in 1999 (said it should have an asterick because it was a shortened season due to the strike), Laker fans loved it. To this day, they refer to our championship as the asterick title.

I often wonder why some reporter didn't say "Phil, if it was such a damn easy road to the trophy, why didn't you win it?"

That should have shut that goateed fucker up...

samikeyp
05-05-2006, 09:24 PM
....first spurs fan i've seen who isn't ignorant]

so the rest of us who have given the Kings their due credit are still ignorant?

Vingianx
05-05-2006, 09:27 PM
Fuck The Kings

they are a 2 trick pony

MaNuMaNiAc
05-05-2006, 09:29 PM
Don't post stuff like that Argeis love that they beat "Americas Best"
yeah, just like Americans always like to use that excuse, right? http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smirolleyes.gif

DirkAB
05-05-2006, 11:38 PM
I often wonder why some reporter didn't say "Phil, if it was such a damn easy road to the trophy, why didn't you win it?"

That should have shut that goateed fucker up...

Because he wasn't coaching a team then you dumb fuck. If you truly "often wonder" that then you are a retard.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-06-2006, 12:00 AM
Because he wasn't coaching a team then you dumb fuck. If you truly "often wonder" that then you are a retard.
you are from KingsTalk.com right? http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smirolleyes.gif

DirkAB
05-06-2006, 12:57 AM
you are from KingsTalk.com right? http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smirolleyes.gif

Do you have a problem with me posting here? In all fairness you came to KT first and started bitching and moaning about the mods and other things after somebody posted this thread here. So then I came here and joined here to see what was going on with Spurs fans, since my Kings were making a series of it finally, and most of the people here seem really cool but a few especially you really aren't. Do you have a problem with fans of other teams? I have given your Spurs nothing but respect, even though I don't think that they will repeat this year.

Beer is Good
05-06-2006, 01:17 AM
Are the Kings coming to watch the Spurs - Mavs game 1 on Sunday?? Tell them to bring their cowbells and thunder stix. Bakrid - you are an idiot. You are now dismissed... go home! :lol :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff - 4 fingers for 4 defeats.

belac2006
05-06-2006, 01:32 AM

Obviously your basketball IQ is extremely at a negative a trillion buddy.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-06-2006, 01:41 AM
Do you have a problem with me posting here? In all fairness you came to KT first and started bitching and moaning about the mods and other things after somebody posted this thread here. So then I came here and joined here to see what was going on with Spurs fans, since my Kings were making a series of it finally, and most of the people here seem really cool but a few especially you really aren't. Do you have a problem with fans of other teams? I have given your Spurs nothing but respect, even though I don't think that they will repeat this year.
especially me?? what the fuck have I ever done to you??? I didn't bitch and moan about anything over there, and I've been a thousand times more respectfull in KT than you have been over here you stupid fuck! Notice how nobody is banning your ass for being a total fucking troll? You should be thankfull, because if you were a Spurs fan and you acted like you're acting now over at KingsTalk, you would get banned in less than a day.

What a jackass!!