PDA

View Full Version : If Artest owns Manu again....

Cant_Be_Faded
05-02-2006, 05:54 PM
Ginobili will be dead to me.

That's all I have to say about that.

ALVAREZ6
05-02-2006, 05:55 PM
Yeah, Artest is a pretty shitty defender.

I can't believe Manu can't score on him, it's not like Artest is notorious for his defense or anything.

Nero
05-02-2006, 05:56 PM
This isn't about Manu's points. It's about rebounding. The Spurs offense if fine. In game 3 almost all his turnovers were in the lane after he lost Artest (usually off a pick). In game 4 he didn't try too hard, which was fine cuz the Spurs offense was rolling anyway.

Brutalis
I'm sure he is to you already.

zocool16
spoken an ungrateful fan. dude ginobili has earned his right to even go to sleep in the middle of the court while the game's going on. plus lets have a little more faith in gino. GO SPURS GO!!!!

Cant_Be_Faded
Fuck that bull shit alvarez, thats no fucking excuse for his play. He's a champion and is playing like a little towel boy bitch

timvp
I just want the W.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-02-2006, 05:57 PM
Who said anything about points? I'm talking about his demeanor, his attitude, he's been totally psyched out and owned by the biggest fucking peice of crap in the nba...

If he "deserves to be here" blah blah then he sure is not acting like it. I have not seen the killer look in his eyes for a single play.

ALVAREZ6
05-02-2006, 05:57 PM
I just want the W.
:tu

Brutalis
05-02-2006, 05:58 PM
I just want the W.
Word.

ALVAREZ6
05-02-2006, 05:59 PM
The Spurs offense if fine.
Are you serious?

Our offense AND defense lead to change. FAST.

We are relying on fucking 3's and not playing defense.

Which series were you watching?

SsKSpurs21
05-02-2006, 05:59 PM
if artest owns manu again...THEN brent barry and micheal finley will step up!

GO SPURS GO!

ALVAREZ6
05-02-2006, 06:00 PM
Fuck that bull shit alvarez, thats no fucking excuse for his play. He's a champion and is playing like a little towel boy bitch
I know, I understand what your saying, I agree, he's gotta step up for sure.

I'm ticked at him too, but it's not like Artest is just an average defender.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-02-2006, 06:00 PM
Ask Pop to play him in more than three minute spurts and think about running a play for him once in a while.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-02-2006, 06:01 PM

http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif like that even matters

Cant_Be_Faded
05-02-2006, 06:01 PM
The thing is....if he does not assert himself AT HOME, with the series TIED, then he loses so much of what I thought he was...i can't even fully explain it in words
He's just going to be dead to me.

ducks
05-02-2006, 06:02 PM
pop did ran the last play for him in game 3

he had fucking martin guarding him most of the 1 quarter

all spur players need to step up tonight

the bench plays better at home

T Park
Ask Pop to play him in more than three minute spurts and think about running a play for him once in a while.

rewatch the tape, GInobili had the ball in his hands and he pussed out.

FInd a new scapegoat brokenrecord.

Brutalis
Don't true champions find a way to win?

MaNuMaNiAc
The thing is....if he does not assert himself AT HOME, with the series TIED, then he loses so much of what I thought he was...i can't even fully explain it in words
so he is dead to you, big fucking deal. You think him or anyone else here cares?

Cant_Be_Faded
Don't true champions find a way to win?

Exactly.

ducks
05-02-2006, 06:03 PM
how many plays did pop run for manu all season

do you think he should run more now in playoffs or the same?

Cant_Be_Faded
05-02-2006, 06:04 PM
so he is dead to you, big fucking deal. You think him or anyone else here cares?

I don't think you fully grasp the situation through your argentinian flag. Manu has been playing the worst I have ever seen him play since in 2002, when he'd penetrate, jump in the air, then pass it and turn it over for every play.

PM5K
He'll be dead to me as well.

You know when I used to watch Manu play I saw some of that fearlessness and unwillingness to loose that I saw in Jordan, and while Manu will never be Jordan I think he has some of the same traits that made Jordan great, but Jordan would never get shutdown like this in the playoffs...

Nero
"Our offense AND defense lead to change"

What?
The only reason we didn't score a lot points last game was because we had so few FGA. We had one offensive rebound when it mattered, and gave up too many posessions. I couldn't care less if Manu goes for 2/4 8 points, as long as SPURS offense as a whole is doing well.

ALVAREZ6
05-02-2006, 06:05 PM
The thing I loved about the Spurs last year was the fact that they put teams away, they established a lead, they showed a team early in a game who's boss. Whenever they were down, they would recover MUCH faster, and stablize.

This year, it seems like the Spurs have a whole new mentality. It seems like they already have a locked spot in the finals, which is complete bullshit. They aren't starting games off and running away with games as often, and when they're down, it takes them forever to recover. It seems like they always wait til the game's final moments to start playing for real. It's that attitude of "fuck it, we still have the whole game to come back."

Well, the longer you wait to start a comeback, the smaller your chances of winning are. How many games this year have been decided in the last minute? last second?

I'm tired of that crap, we could easily be down 3-1, we never deserved to even be in game 3, and game 2 was a lucky ass shot that would NOT have gone in if Barry was at a different angle on the 3-point line.

I hope they change this shit. Show who's boss.

PM5K
05-02-2006, 06:09 PM
http://www.casa-arbanil.com/gallery/spain/Eresue/Spain_El_Solano_Eresue_2005_121.jpg

MaNuMaNiAc
05-02-2006, 06:10 PM
I don't think you fully grasp the situation through your argentinian flag.
Screw you! why is it I can't be a Manu fan without being called an Argentinian homer?? that is a fucking cop out! The point here is you are giving an ultimatum as if Manu being dead to you means something other than the fact you bail at the first sign of adversity. Just because Manu is having a tough series against once of the best defenders in this league, you bitch and moan like it was the end of the world. Get over yourself! grow a pair! and have a little backbone!!

Cant_Be_Faded
05-02-2006, 06:11 PM
Screw you! why is it I can't be a Manu fan without being called an Argentinian homer?? that is a fucking cop out! The point here is you are giving an ultimatum as if Manu being dead to you means something other than the fact you bail at the first sign of adversity. Just because Manu is having a tough series against once of the best defenders in this league, you bitch and moan like it was the end of the world.

not the world, but my acknowledgement of manu's existence

ALVAREZ6
05-02-2006, 06:12 PM
Without him, the Pistons would be on their way to a threepeat.

MaNuMaNiAc
Good! one less fair weather fan to worry about! http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smirolleyes.gif

Athenea
I hope Manu plays like crap. I hate flip-flop fans.

Cant_Be_Faded
Who said I am quitting on the spurs?
This is just liek that chode who mentioned POINTS

MaNuMaNiAc
05-02-2006, 06:15 PM
Who said I am quitting on the spurs?
This is just liek that chode who mentioned POINTS
I didn't say you were quiting on the Spurs, I said you were quiting on Manu. Who just happens to be a Spur just in case you forgot! just because he's had a couple of bad games. You my friend, are RIDICULOUS!

nkdlunch
05-02-2006, 06:15 PM

If the #2(or maybe #1) defender in the NBA owns Manu?!?

WTF? I will be happy enough if Manu has an average game and Spurs win.

:rolleyes

Sweetmelody
05-02-2006, 06:16 PM
Well, I still have faith in Manu(and the spurs) AND even if he (or the team) plays like shit tonight, I will still be his (their) fan.

ducks
05-02-2006, 06:16 PM
manu fans ARGENTINA GINOBILI SIGN BASKETBALL SPURS HAT BUCKET CAP
http://cgi.ebay.com/ARGENTINA-GINOBILI-SIGN-BASKETBALL-SPURS-HAT-BUCKET-CAP_W0QQitemZ8805189223QQcategoryZ25180QQrdZ1QQcmd ZViewItem

Cant_Be_Faded
05-02-2006, 06:17 PM
naturally I will be happy if spurs win, but it does not bode well for this team or manu if he doesn't have a big game tonight

artest is getting away with murder on selected plays, and if manu's too stupid or too chicken shit to just be aggressive as all get out, and make artest look stupid by hackin his forearms (in front of a home crowd btw) then he just flat out sucks.

The past is just that, the past. This is now. We're at now now. Everything that happens now, is happening now.

ducks
05-02-2006, 06:18 PM
that is a sweet hat

RON ARTEST
Get over yourself! grow a pair!
grow a pair? why so reggie evans can grab them?

PM5K
I guess he won't be dead to me, and we can still win regardless of how he plays, but if he doesn't nut up and play well then he's not the guy I thought he was...

nkdlunch
05-02-2006, 06:19 PM
manu fans ARGENTINA GINOBILI SIGN BASKETBALL SPURS HAT BUCKET CAP
http://cgi.ebay.com/ARGENTINA-GINOBILI-SIGN-BASKETBALL-SPURS-HAT-BUCKET-CAP_W0QQitemZ8805189223QQcategoryZ25180QQrdZ1QQcmd ZViewItem

Ducks, GAY PRIDE RUBBER DUCKIE:

http://www.kitschcity.com/Gay%20Pride%20Rubber%20Duck.htm

http://www.kitschcity.com/gay%20pride%20duck.jpg

ducks
05-02-2006, 06:20 PM
the hat is cooler

ALVAREZ6
05-02-2006, 06:21 PM
The bottom line is this:

You can blame a bunch of individual Spurs for this sucky series, but the Spurs are losing as a team. The poor effort from one individual Spur doesn't nearly have the negative effect that the poor effort from the team as a whole does.

The Spurs lost game 3 because of that stupid Manu turnover, but they played like absolute fuck the whole game, and IMO, didn't even deserve to be in that game. They got lucky. All of this crap is avoided by playing defense, and scoring consistently. The Spurs lost game 3 as a team. They didn't get it done. Game 4? Same thing. They didn't get it done. Pop, Manu, Tim, Tony, Brent, Finley, Horry...all of them as a whole didn't get the job done.

The Spurs need to play defense like a team, and just play relentless in all aspects. Too bad I'm not watching this game because it's not on TV, I can't criticize them for not diving for loose balls and extra effort rebounds and crap like that. I hope they do all of that.

The Spurs better leave everything on the floor tonight. Get it done.

MaNuMaNiAc
I guess he won't be dead to me, and we can still win regardless of how he plays, but if he doesn't nut up and play well then he's not the guy I thought he was...
fair enough

ducks
I might have to buy that hat in a few days :smokin

if manu snaps out of it :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

ducks
05-02-2006, 06:23 PM
damm shipping is $10

RON ARTEST
05-02-2006, 06:24 PM
if Artest owns manu again then i would be shocked. dont get me wrong i want him to play bad but hes to good of a player to play as bad as game 3 and 4 again. i think you guys should be happy if he is just agressive. whether he shoots well or not shouldnt matter because nobody misses shots on purpose. if he just attacks like he usually does and doesnt play passive i think you guys should be happy.

Vingianx
05-02-2006, 06:26 PM
i'm betting for a more agressive manu this game around, artest will be left behind to look ahead at manu drive up to the lane and dunk, or create an amazing pass that will bring the crowd off it's feet deafening the entire Suckramento team....

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-02-2006, 06:27 PM
rewatch the tape, GInobili had the ball in his hands and he pussed out.

FInd a new scapegoat brokenrecord.

Hey fuckwad, he played 11 minutes of the first half the other night. *Rewatch the tape*

Vingianx
05-02-2006, 06:28 PM
manu needs to get physical with aretest to get him in foul trouble

George W Bush
05-02-2006, 06:29 PM
I just want the W

At your service. :tu

Cant_Be_Faded
05-02-2006, 06:31 PM
And with that, this thread officially deserves to be deleted.

ducks
05-02-2006, 06:37 PM
manu needs to get physical with aretest to get him in foul trouble
did last game then martin played him and he played just as bad watch the tape

thewatcher
05-02-2006, 06:38 PM
if manu plays timid without agressiveness again... i will be very disappointment

RON ARTEST
05-02-2006, 07:15 PM
if manu plays timid without agressiveness again... i will be very disappointment
you should be. there is no reason for him to play like that again in this years playoffs. if he does i will call him peja ginobli.

thewatcher
05-02-2006, 07:26 PM
is to better to be owned trying it than to be owned not trying it

Cant_Be_Faded
05-02-2006, 07:28 PM
That is a misconception

being owned is just that--OWNED

gatoloco
05-02-2006, 07:28 PM
attack the rim, win the game.

c'mon tony...c'mon manu...

SA Gunslinger
05-02-2006, 07:29 PM
If Manu can drop a couple of early threes, that will keep Artest off balance. Artest has been giving some buffer to Manu. He needs to get Artest lunging at him a little more and hitting from the perimeter will do that. If Artest becomes concerned about closing out, then Manu will eat him alive.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-02-2006, 07:29 PM
Totally...I haven't even seen Manu make a jump shot since game 2

aaronstampler
05-02-2006, 07:36 PM

boy that's a pretty short memory you've got there. We pretty much got a ring last year because he had the best playoffs of anybody in the last 40 years (per 82games.com).

Hook Dem
05-02-2006, 07:36 PM
Everyone is focusing on Manu but this last loss was a team letdown. This whole team needs to look in the mirror and not wait for Manu to do it. I predict that Manu will do his part. Will the rest of the team respond? Artest & Wells are not the second coming of Jesus!!!!! Go Spurs Go !!!!!

mookie2001
05-02-2006, 07:39 PM
pop is dead to me

even mr dio could have coached the spurs to one win in Sac

Cant_Be_Faded
05-02-2006, 07:39 PM
boy that's a pretty short memory you've got there. We pretty much got a ring last year because he had the best playoffs of anybody in the last 40 years (per 82games.com).

the past is just that, the past

He didn't have a larcenous heart in the past either

belac2006
05-02-2006, 07:49 PM
All I know ladies and gents is that our Spurs ARE gonna get the job done tonight,
remember the old cliche "never under-estimate the heart of a champion"
Our Spurs are taking this game tonight folks....look for Manu to have a good game
tonight.

thewatcher
05-02-2006, 07:50 PM
That is a misconception

being owned is just that--OWNED
i mean, this "artest ownage" is most part of manu's passivity and insecurity than artest himself

Despot
05-02-2006, 08:02 PM
I know this has been posted before, several times..., but now is as good a time as any to spread some good Manu Mojo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lEI7h9srBA&search=manu

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-02-2006, 11:01 PM
27, 8 and 4 bitches :makemyday

nkdlunch
05-02-2006, 11:02 PM
and that was the end of this thread.

KingsFanWithoutName
05-02-2006, 11:03 PM
aggie-

you are a bandwagon puss........................way to wait until the last minute.

good game manu....................from a true fan.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-02-2006, 11:04 PM
:lol I'm always on the Manu bandwagon. Fuck off.

thispego
05-02-2006, 11:05 PM
damn, cbf was in public too... good thing manu played good

Athenea
05-02-2006, 11:15 PM
Who is the pussy now, CBF?????

SA Gunslinger
05-02-2006, 11:21 PM
I read somewhere that Manu Ginobili is the truth.

I would have to agree.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-02-2006, 11:28 PM
Manu played fucking bad ass--for all of you stupid manu homers (and yes you ARE manu homers), notice the first word of the title of this thread (it is a word with two letters, known to me and my crew as "if")

Manu did play bad ass

I am proud of him. I never said once in this thread that I quit on the spurs or that I hated manu (although he did lose 400 points on the faith scale).

After tonight, he gained 324 points on the faith scale. He's still down, but we got that W, and he did play fucking awesome. Way to go manu.

Athenea
05-02-2006, 11:35 PM
Manu played fucking bad ass--for all of you stupid manu homers (and yes you ARE manu homers), notice the first word of the title of this thread (it is a word with two letters, known to me and my crew as "if")

Manu did play bad ass

I am proud of him. I never said once in this thread that I quit on the spurs or that I hated manu (although he did lose 400 points on the faith scale).

After tonight, he gained 324 points on the faith scale. He's still down, but we got that W, and he did play fucking awesome. Way to go manu.
U r a HUGE quitter.

nkdlunch
05-02-2006, 11:36 PM

Manu did play bad ass

yup u look like a dumbass right about now

aaronstampler
05-02-2006, 11:37 PM
you can take your stupid faith scale and shove it up your ass. IF your faith is so fragile that one or two poor games is enough in your mind to undo like 20 good playoff games from last year (not to mention game 2 this year), and a bunch of solid performances in '03, then you're obviously a way different kind of fan than I am.

The guy's a great player, but he's human too. He's not a machine. Even Jordan didn't play well every night.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-02-2006, 11:43 PM
you can take your stupid faith scale and shove it up your ass. IF your faith is so fragile that one or two poor games is enough in your mind to undo like 20 good playoff games from last year (not to mention game 2 this year), and a bunch of solid performances in '03, then you're obviously a way different kind of fan than I am.

The guy's a great player, but he's human too. He's not a machine. Even Jordan didn't play well every night.

You can take your fucking mongloid-esque basketball IQ and take a Continental flight to fucking Argentina you whore.

If you are that fucking ignorant to realize that he was totally psyched out and totally owned in games 3-4 (arguably game 1 as well--I saw no good threads on this) then you are a fucking idiot. So he played good tonight...Am i supposed to say Manu rules all??

No

You don't konw shit about basketball chump

Where the fuck is ChumpDumper??? This is a thread that deserves his knowledge

Dude this was a fucking HOME GAME WITH HOME CROWDS, if Manu did NOT HAVE A GOOD GAME AT HOME WITH THE SERIES TIED AT HOME (AT HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME) then YES, he would be the lamest spur of all time.

But he did. So its a moot argument. It's home. He's supposed to play good. (Notice, mongloids, that this was the entire point of this thread, learn to read between the lines That was the point of this thread. look in my early posts in this thread. I was not ambiguous about anything asshole.

aaronstampler
05-02-2006, 11:47 PM
You're a dimwit. Your concept of a "faith scale" is retarded. The guys who fans should be up or down are like Rasho/Nazr or Beno/NVE, or maybe even Barry. But by now, one would think that Tim and Manu would be untoucables.

Cherry
05-02-2006, 11:50 PM
http://fs7.deviantart.com/i/2005/177/e/1/Spurs_Celebration___Manu__Tim_by_FideNullo.jpg

Cant_Be_Faded
05-02-2006, 11:52 PM
Well now you are focusing on the faith scale which is blatantly peripheral to the main point of this thread.

Manu played like horrible black, maggot infested crap in games 3 and 4, and any decent minded person that was a big manu fan prior to those games would have made this same exact thread.

This is moot anyways. Fuck it.....Manu did play bad ass tonight....if thats what you were looking for, then I have said it already 5 times....

Vingianx
05-02-2006, 11:53 PM
http://www.geocities.com/tzovas/gallery/ginobili.jpg

aaronstampler
05-02-2006, 11:54 PM
Any comments you make where Manu didn't play well in game 1 shows you have no clue what you're talking about. He scored 6 of the first 8 points and completely set the tone for the game. Sacramento totally focused on him the rest of the quarter so Tony had about 8 layups and the game was over.

He took Artest out of the game mentally in 3 minutes and the rest of the game Artest was thinking about fouling people and not playing basketball.

Early in the 2nd quarter NVE hit 3 threes and it was quickly a rout and Manu pretty much had a good view on the bench, along with Tim and Tony of the rest of the game. He doesn't need to collect stats in garbage time of blowouts to satisfy the likes of know nothing fans like you.

The only game he can be blamed for is game 3, and he did play poorly. But he also assisted on Fin's would-be game winning 3, AND he forced a turnover on Ron Artest that was supposed to ice the game. On his turnover that led to the winning lay-up for the Kings, Bibby clearly fouled him. He even admitted to it afterward. But Manu didn't make excuses.

You want to blame him for a blowout loss in game 4, go ahead. The whole team played like crap, 1 thru 12.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-02-2006, 11:56 PM
Well you can take your entire premise out of your head cuz I did not even mention game 1 in this thread until page 3 (yet notice the word "arguable")

And you obviously have no concept of playoff ball if you are makign a post defending Manu's play at home...

Dude you must be 12, I'm no longer wasting my time responding to you.

KingsFanWithoutName
05-02-2006, 11:58 PM
http://www.geocities.com/tzovas/gallery/ginobili.jpg
That pic is old you dumbshit. Matt Barnes is in the pic. Fucking dumbshit, post something from tonights game.

thispego
05-03-2006, 12:00 AM
spoken an ungrateful fan. dude ginobili has earned his right to even go to sleep in the middle of the court while the game's going on. plus lets have a little more faith in gino. GO SPURS GO!!!!
ok, i thgouht zocool was only saying this because he is a twat but it seems like there are at least TWO others that feel this way

thispego
05-03-2006, 12:01 AM
That pic is old you dumbshit. Matt Barnes is in the pic. Fucking dumbshit, post something from tonights game.
hahaha, why? you didnt see enought of it tonight?

nkdlunch
05-03-2006, 12:03 AM

OK:

BONZI:
http://common.weblogsinc.com/common/images/3060000000049239.JPG
ADELMAN:
http://www.emercedesbenz.com/Images/Sep05/26NobodyLovesUs.jpg

cheguevara
05-03-2006, 12:10 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

thispego
05-03-2006, 12:14 AM
oh shit
that first fetus looks exactly like bibby

thispego
05-03-2006, 12:14 AM
imagine it with a headband

Cant_Be_Faded
05-03-2006, 12:15 AM
LOL

Mike bibby outta cherry hill

FloppinIsGreat
05-03-2006, 12:19 AM
hmmm... didn't Manu return to form and fuck Artest up tonight? I saw him blow right by Artest more than a few times and make plays. I saw him blow right by other people and make plays. I saw him rebound. I saw him make good passes. I saw him get a few steals. The guy has a horrible play that cost his team a 3-0 series lead and you bash him for being effected in the next game less than two days later? Obviously you have never played any kind of competitive sports because you don't understand how it works. He let the end of game 3 beat him in game 4. It happens. But he also came back in game 5 and dominated. Enough said.

cheguevara
05-03-2006, 12:19 AM
OK:

BIBBY:
http://common.weblogsinc.com/common/images/3060000000049239.JPG
ADELMAN:
http://www.emercedesbenz.com/Images/Sep05/26NobodyLovesUs.jpg

Cant_Be_Faded
05-03-2006, 12:24 AM
hmmm... didn't Manu return to form and fuck Artest up tonight? I saw him blow right by Artest more than a few times and make plays. I saw him blow right by other people and make plays. I saw him rebound. I saw him make good passes. I saw him get a few steals. The guy has a horrible play that cost his team a 3-0 series lead and you bash him for being effected in the next game less than two days later? Obviously you have never played any kind of competitive sports because you don't understand how it works. He let the end of game 3 beat him in game 4. It happens. But he also came back in game 5 and dominated. Enough said.

You're first sentence is wrong if my half-inebriated mind is correct. Manu did not "blow by" artest ONCE. What we saw tonight were crisp picks, and Manu aggression. An agressive player, an aggressive manu, an aggressive pego, an aggressive timvp, an aggressive kori ellis off of any pick will score.

And that's what Manu did.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-03-2006, 12:25 AM

Manu did play bad ass

If this is YOU eating crow, YOU FUCKING SUCK AT IT!! fucking quiter!!

Cant_Be_Faded
05-03-2006, 12:28 AM
Whatever dude, learn english

FloppinIsGreat
05-03-2006, 12:28 AM
You're first sentence is wrong if my half-inebriated mind is correct. Manu did not "blow by" artest ONCE. What we saw tonight were crisp picks, and Manu aggression. An agressive player, an aggressive manu, an aggressive pego, an aggressive timvp, an aggressive kori ellis off of any pick will score.

And that's what Manu did.

I think you need to put down the beer buddy. Manu was already by Artest many times before the pick came. The pic just gave Manu an extra step on him. If Artest would have been right with Manu all the way up to the pick, then Manu would have had to cut laterally before he cut vertically to the basket. I saw Manu pass Artest and the pick just made sure Artest couldn't catch up. The man finally got himself right and attacked the basket, unlike the last game.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-03-2006, 12:30 AM
Whatever dude, learn english
learn english?? I probably know it better than you asshole!! The point is not only are you a fucking quiter! you also don't know how to man up to your fuck ups bitch!! Admit it, YOU FUCKED UP!! and Manu made you eat your words bitch! NOW LIVE WITH THAT!!

picnroll
05-03-2006, 12:31 AM
Artest was riding on Manu going left. When Manu started mixing it up and going right Artest , DPOY, was fucked.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-03-2006, 12:32 AM
You can take your fucking mongloid-esque basketball IQ and take a Continental flight to fucking Argentina you whore.

If you are that fucking ignorant to realize that he was totally psyched out and totally owned in games 3-4 (arguably game 1 as well--I saw no good threads on this) then you are a fucking idiot. So he played good tonight...Am i supposed to say Manu rules all??

No

You don't konw shit about basketball chump

Where the fuck is ChumpDumper??? This is a thread that deserves his knowledge

Dude this was a fucking HOME GAME WITH HOME CROWDS, if Manu did NOT HAVE A GOOD GAME AT HOME WITH THE SERIES TIED AT HOME (AT HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME) then YES, he would be the lamest spur of all time.

But he did. So its a moot argument. It's home. He's supposed to play good. (Notice, mongloids, that this was the entire point of this thread, learn to read between the lines That was the point of this thread. look in my early posts in this thread. I was not ambiguous about anything asshole.
I don't think you can get anymore lame than this http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smirolleyes.gif

SequSpur
05-03-2006, 12:32 AM
Manu fuckin destroyed tonight.

Trainwreck2100
05-03-2006, 12:33 AM
I don't think you can get anymore lame than this http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smirolleyes.gif

Get over it, he called out Manu, cause he played the last two games with his head up his ass.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-03-2006, 12:34 AM
learn english?? I probably know it better than you asshole!! The point is not only are you a fucking quiter! you also don't know how to man up to your fuck ups bitch!! Admit it, YOU FUCKED UP!! and Manu made you eat your words bitch! NOW LIVE WITH THAT!!

thankgod i got some trainwreck up in here
I never quit once, and you still need to look up the word "if" which is the first word of this entire thread

the only reason you keep on trying to ruin me is cuz you're a fucking manu homer

this isa perfect example ofi why people mention the "manu homer" thing

Athenea
05-03-2006, 12:39 AM
Manu fuckin destroyed tonight.
:rolleyes

MaNuMaNiAc
05-03-2006, 12:42 AM
thankgod i got some trainwreck up in here
I never quit once, and you still need to look up the word "if" which is the first word of this entire thread

the only reason you keep on trying to ruin me is cuz you're a fucking manu homer

this isa perfect example ofi why people mention the "manu homer" thing
I'm not a Manu Homer bitch, I'm a Manu fan! learn the meaning!! and I wouldn't care if you called Manu out, but not after a mere 2 fucking games! of a series in which EVERY Spurs has been playing like crap at one point or another, and against on of the best defenders in the league!! http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smirolleyes.gif

My point is you fair weather fans make me sick! a little adversity and all hell breaks lose! You start bailing out on your players, next up... your team! GET OVER IT BITCH!

and you don't need my help to ruin you, Manu did that all by himself today! PWNED! next time, you perhaps should have some FAITH!! and learn NOT to post the first thing that pops into that head of yours!

MaNuMaNiAc
05-03-2006, 12:56 AM
Get over it, he called out Manu, cause he played the last two games with his head up his ass. He was playing with his head up his ass, I'm not denying that, but two games are just what they are, 2 games! and we're talking about 2 games against one of the best defenders in the league, if not the best, in his home court no less. If you people did not predict Manu having problems then perhaps you aren't as smart as you claim to be.

Manu is NOT Jordan! we all know that! If anything you people are more Manu Homers than me! expecting Manu to obliterate every opponent like he was a god or... Chamberlain or something. Me, I'm a realist! I know Manu is going to have bad games, WHICH IS WHY I DON'T GO AROUND MAKING BULLSHIT DIATRIBES ABOUT HOW HE IS "DEAD TO ME" AND SHIT!!

Have some faith in your players! not faith that they will never fuck up! but that they will be strong enough to rebound from their fuck up!

Cant_Be_Faded
05-03-2006, 01:01 AM
I'm not a Manu Homer bitch, I'm a Manu fan! learn the meaning!! and I wouldn't care if you called Manu out, but not after a mere 2 fucking games! of a series in which EVERY Spurs has been playing like crap at one point or another, and against on of the best defenders in the league!! http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smirolleyes.gif

My point is you fair weather fans make me sick! a little adversity and all hell breaks lose! You start bailing out on your players, next up... your team! GET OVER IT BITCH!

and you don't need my help to ruin you, Manu did that all by himself today! PWNED! next time, you perhaps should have some FAITH!! and learn NOT to post the first thing that pops into that head of yours!

tonight was game 5

MaNuMaNiAc
05-03-2006, 01:02 AM
tonight was game 5 I meant 2 BAD games, and you know it. Way to divert the subject!

Cant_Be_Faded
05-03-2006, 01:09 AM
Dude, manu played 1 game bad, played one game good, played 2 games bad, then played 5 game bad ass

if you wanna make this logical and mathematical
we got:

Shit---3 and 4
Bad----1
Good---2 and 5

That's 2 good games out of five. If that's what you're going awol on me about, hten fine, I GIVE IN YOU ARE RIGHT, I AM WRONG FOR EXPECTING MORE FROM FORMER ALL STAR MANU GINOBILI, I AM SO WRONG AND STUPID FOR PROMISING TO GET MAD IF MANU PLAYS BAD AT HOME

MaNuMaNiAc
05-03-2006, 01:10 AM
Dude, manu played 1 game bad, played one game good, played 2 games bad, then played 5 game bad ass

if you wanna make this logical and mathematical
we got:

Shit---3 and 4
Bad----1
Good---2 and 5

That's 2 good games out of five. If that's what you're going awol on me about, hten fine, I GIVE IN YOU ARE RIGHT, I AM WRONG FOR EXPECTING MORE FROM FORMER ALL STAR MANU GINOBILI, I AM SO WRONG AND STUPID FOR PROMISING TO GET MAD IF MANU PLAYS BAD AT HOME
Let me ask you a question! does the fact that he is playing against ARTEST!! just elude your grasp completely????

Would you blame someone for having a bad game against Bruce???

aaronstampler
05-03-2006, 02:03 AM
Manu didn't play bad in Game 1. Nobody on the team played bad that game. We won by like 40 points, didn't we? He was on the bench most of the game because it was a blow out. He played well in the 1 quarter of the game that was competitive, the first quarter. After that he was on cruise control like everyone else.
F
OR THE LOVE OF GOD, I WILL NOT ARGUE ABOUT THIS.

timvp
05-03-2006, 02:11 AM
CBF is on point. Manu said after the game that he wasn't ready to play Game 4. He talked about how he was still shell shocked by Game 3's turnover. I shared CBF's loss of faith in Manu after that game.

You don't come not ready to play for a freaking playoff game. That's like rule number one of the NBA. During the playoffs, you put everything else aside and go out and try to win. You don't think woe is me and come out not ready to play.

Manu redeemed himself tonight, but after Game 3 I was calling Manu the next AJ -- meaning the guy who could emotionally lead the team into battle. After Game 4 and his comments afterwards, I take that back. Game 5 helps me believe that he could be that guy, but now I still need to see more.

T Park
05-03-2006, 02:15 AM
exactly right.

Letting one game affect the next is textbook 89 90 Spurs BS.

Suck it up Manu, and bring what you did in the SECOND HALF NOT THE FIRST, cause the first you were still dancing around on the perimiter.

Bring what you did in the second half on friday, and we should be alright.

T Park
05-03-2006, 02:16 AM
Let me ask you a question! does the fact that he is playing against ARTEST!! just elude your grasp completely????

just because hes guarding him, shouldnt stop him from freakin being agressive.

Not being agressive, and that between the legs dribble at the perimiter horseshit has to go and I mean RIGHT NOW.

Spurzilla
05-03-2006, 04:36 AM
CBF You don't come not ready to play for a freaking playoff game. That's like rule number one of the NBA. During the playoffs, you put everything else aside and go out and try to win. You don't think woe is me and come out not ready to play.

Manu redeemed himself tonight, but after Game 3 I was calling Manu the next AJ -- meaning the guy who could emotionally lead the team into battle. After Game 4 and his comments afterwards, I take that back. Game 5 helps me believe that he could be that guy, but now I still need to see more.

You can only lead someone else (including a team) as far as you yourself have gone. If you never face adversity in life, how can you learn to overcome it? How can you help others (a team) overcome it? Manu has demonstrated his fearlessness and toughness on the hardwood over and over. He has been knocked down so many times, yet time and time again he gets up.

The only difference this time... is that the adversity he faced was in the mind. And those are always the hardest to overcome because it requires the individual to have the courage to take a hard, honest look at his/her failures. Most people never do that in real life. It's easier to point the finger at someone else and blame them for your troubles. Others may fall into some kind of escapist behavior to avoid looking at the truth. Yet Manu did none of this.

He looked at the truth, he grappled with it, was brutally honest about it, and in just a few days, he overcame it. That speaks volumes to me about his strength of character. And isn't that what being a leader is all about?

Spurzilla
05-03-2006, 04:38 AM
Oh, one other thing... did you hear the sideline interview with Manu? They asked him about a fan named Can't be Faded. Manu said he never heard of him and he doesn't exist.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-03-2006, 07:45 AM
Oh, one other thing... did you hear the sideline interview with Manu? They asked him about a fan named Can't be Faded. Manu said he never heard of him and he doesn't exist.

You're funny.

Can't Be Faded was overreacting. Then ManuMania overreacted to Can't Be faded...

I don't see what the big deal is. I see where CBF was coming from. We're just so not used to Manu being a puss, from the game 3, game 4 no-heart, no-show debacle. Besides, the guy was just trying to make the point, as another poster said, "If Manu did not show heart in today's game and was still feeling sorry for himself, he may not be the kind of fearless, intrepid winner we thought we was"

What game 4,5 showed us was...Like ManuMania brought up, we shouldn't have expected Manu to play like Michael Jordan...but shouldn't have expected Manu to keep playing like an NBA playoff puss-no show. 3, 4 days was enough time for him to get that Turnover crap out of his head. It happens to all of us. Whenever you goof up, by the day after tomorrow, you get over the initial baggage then move on. I'm glad he played awesome today and helped earn the win in the final possessions.

...don't want to get too satisfied cuz game 6 is still up for grabs.

hitmanyr2k
05-03-2006, 09:59 AM
You have to love fickle-what-have-you-done-for-me-lately kind of fans :lol If anyone is going to let 2 bad games undo everything else then I don't think you were much of a fan in the first place.

Athenea
05-03-2006, 11:34 AM
CBF is on point. Manu said after the game that he wasn't ready to play Game 4. He talked about how he was still shell shocked by Game 3's turnover. I shared CBF's loss of faith in Manu after that game.

You don't come not ready to play for a freaking playoff game. That's like rule number one of the NBA. During the playoffs, you put everything else aside and go out and try to win. You don't think woe is me and come out not ready to play.

U've never been a Manu fan. U don't like the guy deep inside. He needs to be perfect for u to choose him over a Hedo or a Devin Brown.
Well, Manu is not perfect. But implying that he is a pussy like u did is overstretching things like a lot.
And if u have any doubts that Manu is the heart of the team...

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
05-03-2006, 12:57 PM
This thread should be closed. Ginobili will be the Finals MVP while he leads the Spurs to a fourth ring. That's all, have a nice day.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-03-2006, 01:43 PM
This thread should be closed. Ginobili will be the Finals MVP while he leads the Spurs to a fourth ring. That's all, have a nice day.
http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

disturbed247
05-20-2006, 01:43 AM
Manu sucked tonight

NASpurs
05-20-2006, 01:44 AM
In your face i saiiiiiid