PDA

View Full Version : DISH NETWORK people - here's how you see the game!

50 cent
05-02-2006, 07:23 PM
Okay....if you're outside of the SA area like me, this is how you can see the game. Call Dish Network and tell them you want to add the Multi Sport package to your account. It is basically the Fox Sports Stations and NBATV. It costs $5.95 a month and you can take it off tomorrow.

It beats the hell out of paying $49.99 for their NBA package.

I just did this and immediately have access to NJ/IND on 402. 560 still acts like PPV.

twincam
05-02-2006, 09:48 PM
I've already got the FSN on my dishnetwork...I thought it was a standard channel when the Spurs play home games

50 cent
05-03-2006, 12:14 PM
It is if you live in the SA area, but it is blacked out in all other areas of Texas.

Obstructed_View
05-03-2006, 12:49 PM
Here in Dallas, Dish activates NBA TV during the playoffs for free, at least they did for me the last two years. Unfortunately I switched to Verizon two weeks ago, and didn't realize until last night that NBA TV isn't even available. I sat in the driveway listening to the game on WOAI. That's the first time I've missed a playoff game in like ten years. That's what I get for trying to save a few bucks a month. At least the games I get are in HD, which is awesome.

Are there actually playoff games that AREN'T on national TV?

clubalien
05-03-2006, 01:48 PM
tons of them

usually only some away games are on tv like kens playoffs

KRRT regualr season home and away but not all

and on sundays sometimes KSAT through ABC will air playoff games