PDA

View Full Version : Hey Can't Be Faded...

aaronstampler
05-02-2006, 11:03 PM
You can officially go lick Manu's nuts right now.
And after you're finished with that, go have sex with yourself.

Dumbshit.

What did you think, last May and June was a complete fluke? :lol

KingsFanWithoutName
05-02-2006, 11:04 PM
Let's see him bring it again................until then........................................

Can't Be Faded is right.

thispego
05-02-2006, 11:13 PM
cbf was right in calling out manu because what would you be saying if he sucked ass again tongiht? Manu HAD to turn it on tonight, it was that or go back to sac down 3-2

jcrod
05-02-2006, 11:17 PM

Dumbshit.

:blah

You're the dumbshit idiot. He has been shut down by Artest 3 out of the 4 times. If he does it again Friday then you can talk smack until then :stfu

aaronstampler
05-02-2006, 11:17 PM
Bullshit. It's one thing to say he was playing crappy. That's fine. But to say that, "He'd be dead to him" was just a stupid comment to make. That's a classic spoiled fan with no memory what have you done for me mentality, and I can't stand it.

aaronstampler
05-02-2006, 11:19 PM

You're the dumbshit idiot. He has been shut down by Artest 3 out of the 4 times. If he does it again Friday then you can talk smack until then :stfu

He was shut down in game 1 where he played a grand total of 23 minutes, sank 5 of 10 shots, and the Spurs won by 148 points? Boy I wish he could be shut down like that more often. It'd be easier on my heart.

jcrod
05-02-2006, 11:23 PM
Bullshit. It's one thing to say he was playing crappy. That's fine. But to say that, "He'd be dead to him" was just a stupid comment to make. That's a classic spoiled fan with no memory what have you done for me mentality, and I can't stand it.

I don't know about the "dead to him" comment you're talking about, but he has sucked this series. To deny that is stupid.

Athenea
05-02-2006, 11:24 PM

Some ppl in here enjoy w/other ppl faliure.
Of course u r a TP fan, right?
WTG asshole wishing our own players bad!!

Nikos
05-02-2006, 11:24 PM
Manu need to show up in Game 6...until then there is no point in propping him up right now. The Spurs simply need the win, and Manu playing to his ability will be a big factor in helping the Spurs come out with a series win. Not over. Not off the hook. Not even close.

Vingianx
05-02-2006, 11:25 PM
Let's see him bring it again................until then........................................

Can't Be Faded is right.

let's just hope artest doesn't lose his temper

Cant_Be_Faded
05-02-2006, 11:26 PM
Well you are completely stupid dude.

All i did was say IF (notice the syntax, and meaning of the word IF) manu played like shit, then he would be a complete zero on the faith scale

that's all i said

and it was based on his sickening, disgusting pussy filled performances of games 3-4

if you think CBF is a troll, then think agian, cuz i will be first up in this mofo to say that MANU FUCKING RULED TONIGHT

his turnover mid in the fourth was sheer game 3 and 4 stupidity, but other than that, he fuckin rocked it!!!!!!

Athenea
05-02-2006, 11:26 PM
Well you are completely stupid dude.

All i did was say IF (notice the syntax, and meaning of the word IF) manu played like shit, then he would be a complete zero on the faith scale

that's all i said

and it was based on his sickening, disgusting pussy filled performances of games 3-4

if you think CBF is a troll, then think agian, cuz i will be first up in this mofo to say that MANU FUCKING RULED TONIGHT

his turnover mid in the fourth was sheer game 3 and 4 stupidity, but other than that, he fuckin rocked it!!!!!!
If, would've and should've is for pussies

KingsFanWithoutName
05-02-2006, 11:27 PM
Manu didn't "go off". He has still been held "under control".

Until he "goes off"..........this thread is pointless.

aaronstampler
05-02-2006, 11:28 PM
I really dislike what is happening with Spurs fans. There seems to be this real hostile rivalry between Manu fans and Tony fans. It's mainly from the Argentinians and the French fans, but some Americans are choosing sides as well. It's starting to frustrate me. We're supposed to root for each other and support each other, but too many fans on here are pulling for just their favorite player above the team's success.

This goes completely against what this team is supposed to be about. We are supposed to be the closest, most harmonious team in the league. But our fans are at each other's throats during every game. It breaks my heart.

jcrod
05-02-2006, 11:31 PM
Some ppl in here enjoy w/other ppl faliure.
Of course u r a TP fan, right?
WTG asshole wishing our own players bad!!

:blah :lol
NO!! I'm not from Arg or France were they cheer for the hometown hero. I'm a Spurs Fan and I cheer and bitch equally.

Athenea
05-02-2006, 11:33 PM
:blah :lol
NO!! I'm not from Arg or France were they cheer for the hometown hero. I'm a Spurs Fan and I cheer and bitch equally.
Equally? U don't know the concept.

thispego
05-02-2006, 11:33 PM
I really dislike what is happening with Spurs fans. There seems to be this real hostile rivalry between Manu fans and Tony fans. It's mainly from the Argentinians and the French fans, but some Americans are choosing sides as well. It's starting to frustrate me. We're supposed to root for each other and support each other, but too many fans on here are pulling for just their favorite player above the team's success.

This goes completely against what this team is supposed to be about. We are supposed to be the closest, most harmonious team in the league. But our fans are at each other's throats during every game. It breaks my heart.
tp would be getting railed just as bad as manu if he wasnt averageing 20+ a game
dont make this a tp vs manu thread, none ahs said shit about tp

thispego
05-02-2006, 11:34 PM
damn, harsh, athenea

jcrod
05-02-2006, 11:35 PM

Yeah, but you must be one sided, because thats not the way Spurs fans are. THey cheer for Manu, no MATTER what and bitch/curse at TP. That's what get's me pist off. People/Spurs Fan seem to think Manu can not do any wrong and TP is the reason for every lose.

Don't believe me, look up every date after a SPurs lose and see how many TP sucks threads are created, compared to Manu. Even if Manu sucked.

I'm a Spurs Fan not a PLAYER FAN like most people are.

jcrod
05-02-2006, 11:37 PM
Equally? U don't know the concept.

:lmao
:idiot

This from some from Argentinan!!!!!!!!

I have a TP avatar, use too have a Manu sig, wear Manu's # in my basketball league, but I"m one sided. Freaking IDIOT!!!

Cant_Be_Faded
05-02-2006, 11:39 PM
If, would've and should've is for pussies

Whatever, I will never take shit from argentinians seriously on this topic, you will notice that hte only people that adamantly defended Manu after his sickening game 3 and 4 performances had little argentinian flags under their username.

All i said was IF MANU PLAYED LIKE SHIT HE WOULD BE DEAD TO ME.

he did not play like shit.

he is still the shit.

so i wish i would have, or could have told all of you that Manu flat out sucked in this case

Cant_Be_Faded
05-02-2006, 11:40 PM
THIS SERIES IS NOT OVER, manu is still negative on the FAITH SCALE for the playoffs, and will continue to be so until he plays like game 5 again to beat the KINGS

Athenea
05-02-2006, 11:41 PM

I have a TP avatar, use too have a Manu sig, wear Manu's # in my basketball league, but I"m one sided. Freaking IDIOT!!!
Xenophobia is a bitch :spin

Athenea
05-02-2006, 11:43 PM
Whatever, I will never take shit from argentinians seriously on this topic, you will notice that hte only people that adamantly defended Manu after his sickening game 3 and 4 performances had little argentinian flags under their username.

All i said was IF MANU PLAYED LIKE SHIT HE WOULD BE DEAD TO ME.

he did not play like shit.

he is still the shit.

so i wish i would have, or could have told all of you that Manu flat out sucked in this case

jcrod
05-02-2006, 11:45 PM
Xenophobia is a bitch :spin

:lol

What fear for a foreigner or stranger comes into PLAY!!!! :lol Now I know your intelligance level.

picnroll
05-02-2006, 11:49 PM
Manu's started mixing it up, going right not just left, pulling up. Artest was living off Manu's predicatbility. Now it's Artest's turn to try to adjust and step up. If Parker, Manu and Duncan are close to on thier games there's not enought Bonzi for the Kings to win.

Athenea
05-02-2006, 11:50 PM

What fear for a foreigner or stranger comes into PLAY!!!! :lol Now I know your intelligance level.
Boy...u r such an ignorant :oops
morbid dread or dislike of foreigners

jcrod
05-02-2006, 11:56 PM
Boy...u r such an ignorant :oops
morbid dread or dislike of foreigners

Shit you have no freaking IDEA!!!!!!!!!!! I'm A Mexican-American. My parents are imigrants, but I have a fear or dislike for foreigners??????????????????

Athenea
05-03-2006, 12:17 AM

Shit you have no freaking IDEA!!!!!!!!!!! I'm A Mexican-American. My parents are imigrants, but I have a fear or dislike for foreigners??????????????????
U tell me. U r the 1 w/the nationality discrimination.

PS: May be u r overly-adapted

jcrod
05-03-2006, 12:43 AM
U tell me. U r the 1 w/the nationality discrimination.

PS: May be u r overly-adapted

I give up, you're the reason............nevermind you're just stupid!

MaNuMaNiAc
05-03-2006, 01:07 AM

What the fuck is that supposed to mean asshole???

jcrod
05-03-2006, 01:10 AM
What the fuck is that supposed to mean asshole???

Dipshit read the entire thread, if you still have question's ask Athenea.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-03-2006, 01:12 AM
Dipshit read the entire thread, if you still have question's ask Athenea.
I read the entire thread moron, and that comment was WAY THE FUCK out of line! I want to know what you meant, come on, explain yourself

mouse
05-03-2006, 01:13 AM

what is with all the Homo smack at SpursTalk? You guys need to remember Brokeback mountain was just a movie, not a ticket to crawl out of the closet!
RACK CAN'T BE FADED!

Gerryatrics
05-03-2006, 01:16 AM
and the Spurs won by 148 points?

The Spurs won by 148 points? Holy smokes, I can't believe I missed that, of course if they won by 148 in Game 1, why did they have to struggle so much to take a 3-2 series lead? Odd.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-03-2006, 07:07 AM

I'm with you on that one, I get really, really confused reading these threads. Sure you can have your favorite players, but rooting for your favorite guy on the team shouldn't be at the expense of the other guys. I love what all 3 bigs + the Bench bring and I think some of these fuckers are wack and got it all wrong....

They take for granted that the Spurs aren't filled with egos, and aren't the '04 Lakers who self-destructed because of that. Tony and Tim still being supportive of Manu after his turnover while not playing the blame game is not something you see often with OTHER TEAMS! Tony's noticeable concern and quotes about getting Manu involved after game 4 and putting the loss on their collective efforts was overlooked only to erroneously blame him for being a ballhog in game 4.

Then you actually got others who are actually DISSATISFIED if Manu has a 27 point game, while Tim has 11 points, or Tony. Or if Tony has 30 point games while Tim and Manu have 11,10. Immaturity at it's worse...

Who the fuck are these people? If they actually had these guys' mentality...
They'd be trying to rip the balls out of their own teammates hands..

I bet if the Spurs read what some of these guys are posting, they'd be pretty alien concepts. We don't need these types of people rooting for us.

DarkReign
05-03-2006, 09:23 AM
So good to see how you guys all unite under the Spurs flag.

O...wait...

MaNuMaNiAc
05-03-2006, 12:19 PM
I'm with you on that one, I get really, really confused reading these threads. Sure you can have your favorite players, but rooting for your favorite guy on the team shouldn't be at the expense of the other guys. I love what all 3 bigs + the Bench bring and I think some of these fuckers are wack and got it all wrong....

They take for granted that the Spurs aren't filled with egos, and aren't the '04 Lakers who self-destructed because of that. Tony and Tim still being supportive of Manu after his turnover while not playing the blame game is not something you see often with OTHER TEAMS! Tony's noticeable concern and quotes about getting Manu involved after game 4 and putting the loss on their collective efforts was overlooked only to erroneously blame him for being a ballhog in game 4.

Then you actually got others who are actually DISSATISFIED if Manu has a 27 point game, while Tim has 11 points, or Tony. Or if Tony has 30 point games while Tim and Manu have 11,10. Immaturity at it's worse...

Who the fuck are these people? If they actually had these guys' mentality...
They'd be trying to rip the balls out of their own teammates hands..

I bet if the Spurs read what some of these guys are posting, they'd be pretty alien concepts. We don't need these types of people rooting for us.
:tu

Brutalis
05-03-2006, 12:35 PM
Some Queens fan said, "go off"

Ya, how many times did Manu blow by Artest? Yeah, owned.

Sack your nuts and go home!

nkdlunch
05-03-2006, 12:48 PM

this is the dumbest thread after a HUGE win ever. It doesn't even belong on spurstalk. Goddam kids.

KingsFanWithoutName
05-03-2006, 12:52 PM
Some Queens fan said, "go off"

Ya, how many times did Manu blow by Artest? Yeah, owned.

Sack your nuts and go home!I believe that was me :elephant

It was one game, hardly owned. 1 out of 3 for Manu. 2 out of 3 for Artest.

Lets see if Manu can even the score in ARCO.

FloppinIsGreat
05-03-2006, 12:58 PM
Here's a novel idea... GET THE FUCKING WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUMP
03-15-2012, 11:48 AM

Dumbshit.

=llp',.=

thispego
03-15-2012, 12:42 PM
quality bump, BUMP