Kong
05-02-2006, 11:06 PM
Let's finish this Friday, please.

samikeyp
05-02-2006, 11:21 PM
Amen.

Mavtek
05-02-2006, 11:23 PM
Yea, but Wells and Artest have way too much confidence, they take that game at Arco, then who the hell knows what happens game 7.

BruceBowenFan
05-02-2006, 11:23 PM
trust me spurs got this they are gonna win game 6

nkdlunch
05-02-2006, 11:24 PM
Yea, but Wells and Artest have way too much confidence, they take that game at Arco, then who the hell knows what happens game 7.

this is a good analysis. Somehow SPurs might take game 6. If spurs take game 6, it will be some scary sign for Mavs.

efrem1
05-02-2006, 11:28 PM
Hopefully there will be a ticket for me to Arco by tomorrow night.

Mavtek
05-02-2006, 11:29 PM
this is a good analysis. Somehow SPurs might take game 6. If spurs take game 6, it will be some scary sign for Mavs.

Nah, I don't think so. Only way Spurs win game 6 is if the Kings have a total breakdown. I don't see that happening, and if they do I don't see the Mavs caring one way or the other.

As a matter of fact they might be laughing right now trying to figure why you guys are having so many issues with the Kings, afterall we took them to the woodshed last time we played them.

Horry For 3!
05-02-2006, 11:32 PM
Nah, I don't think so. Only way Spurs win game 6 is if the Kings have a total breakdown. I don't see that happening, and if they do I don't see the Mavs caring one way or the other.

As a matter of fact they might be laughing right now trying to figure why you guys are having so many issues with the Kings, afterall we took them to the woodshed last time we played them.
Are you a dumbass? Mavs would probably lose to the Kings 4-1

nkdlunch
05-02-2006, 11:35 PM

OH COME ON!!!! you just showed your ignorance in this post. DId you see the SPURS-KINGS series?????? the kings were fucking SICK!!!!!!!!

I am sure the Mavs are paying attention the this series. THe kings are no typical 8 seed. GIMME A BREAK.

Let me put it this way, The KIngs would wipe the floor with the Memphis Grizzlies.

Mavtek
05-02-2006, 11:55 PM
No, you guys don't matchup with them at all, that's why they are giving you hell. The Kings aren't that good. Look at their point guard, look at his shot selection, look at their interior defense, look at their bench. No the Kings aren't that good, but Adelman is playing on his mismatches.

And give me a fucking break! The Kings beat us once this year, on a back to back when we had 2 starters injured, it was at Arco, and they barely got that damn game.

Mavtek
05-02-2006, 11:56 PM
Are you a dumbass? Mavs would probably lose to the Kings 4-1

Dude we'd have homecourt and we'd beat the hell out of them. Go ahead ask a Kings fan who actually watched the games we played them this year.

KingsFanWithoutName
05-02-2006, 11:57 PM
OH COME ON!!!! you just showed your ignorance in this post. DId you see the SPURS-KINGS series?????? the kings were fucking SICK!!!!!!!!

I am sure the Mavs are paying attention the this series. THe kings are no typical 8 seed. GIMME A BREAK.

Let me put it this way, The KIngs would wipe the floor with the Memphis Grizzlies.
I like your post Cheech. You give respect when due.

Fuck the Mavericks. I'm agree with you at least on that point.

Hook Dem
05-02-2006, 11:57 PM
No, you guys don't matchup with them at all, that's why they are giving you hell. The Kings aren't that good. Look at their point guard, look at his shot selection, look at their interior defense, look at their bench. No the Kings aren't that good, but Adelman is playing on his mismatches.

And give me a fucking break! The Kings beat us once this year, on a back to back when we had 2 starters injured, it was at Arco, and they barely got that damn game.
Did they have Artest yet? And was Wells healthy? Didn't think so!

NaS
05-03-2006, 12:00 AM
Ya, Dallas pretty much whoop us in the regular SEASON...when our team had key injuries with Wells. In addition, the Kings as a team really got some good chemistry going in the playoffs. Everyone understands their role much better. Dallas is a excellent team, don't get me wrong, but it's a whole different team.

Mavtek
05-03-2006, 12:01 AM
Did they have Artest yet? And was Wells healthy? Didn't think so!

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!

http://www.nba.com/games/20060404/SACDAL/boxscore.html

As a matter of fact Wells kicked our 3rd strings ass in garbage time! And you gotta love the defense Artest laid on Dirk, 29 points in 31 minutes, then he got to sit in the 4th.

Smackie Chan
05-03-2006, 12:02 AM
where was all this passion after the last game when the Spurs lost?

And why would you want to end this already? If your the Championship team you all claim to be? you will just let the series play itself out. Why not just go to your beds tonight and pray to GOD that Stern decided to call off the playoffs and give the Spurs the ring?

Man up and win the ring the hard way just like all the rest of the teams in the NBA game by game stop begging for the easy way out.

4001 STEREO SPUR
05-03-2006, 12:10 AM
Hopefully there will be a ticket for me to Arco by tomorrow night.

More power to ya efrem1. I hope your there cheering on the SPURS to victory.

dn0
05-03-2006, 12:13 AM

dude you have to fucking joking me, have you seen these kings play?
Bonzi and artest are possesed, they play defense , hustle rebounds and score in the clutch.
If the mavs were playing the kings like the did memphis in the last two games , count on 2 loses.

4001 STEREO SPUR
05-03-2006, 12:14 AM

So what. The playoffs is where it counts.

We're taking care of business w/the queens now. The fagerics are next.
:lol

exstatic
05-03-2006, 12:19 AM
Game 6 is going to be a WAR. Spurs must again turn the screws and make the Kings not want to return here again. It's probably going to be like game 6 Seattle last year, down to the wire, AHF screaming and cursing and menstruating the whole game with his personal tampon thread.

sghspurs
05-03-2006, 01:33 AM

We took their ass in game 1 by 34. Now bonzi is playing like nobody has seen him play before. this team is not your normal 8th seed. I think the mavs would be having the same problems as we are with the kings.

trueD
05-03-2006, 01:39 AM

As a matter of fact they might be laughing right now trying to figure why you guys are having so many issues with the Kings, afterall we took them to the woodshed last time we played them.Good mav fan, good boy (pat pat pat)...

Mavs beat us 66% to 33% regular season, WOW. Think we were batting somewhere near 35% when we met the first time (and without one of our starters) and just took the day off the next because, well, it's just the Mavs. We'll know better the next time.

When I think back to post season matchups with the Mavs my mind is saying "owned", but it could just be the meds from the 70's catching up, who knows?

Anyhoo, have fun waiting around for some more games. Let's see, you get the World Champs or us. Good luck with that.

Signed,

A Heads-Up Kings fan.

mouse
05-03-2006, 01:48 AM
AHF screaming and cursing and menstruating the whole game with his personal tampon thread.

Another worthy sig :lmao

Kori Ellis
05-03-2006, 01:49 AM
Time to put the bitches away.

efrem1
05-03-2006, 01:50 AM
Artest and Bonzi went off tonight and we still won. A small note, the Kings radio network stated that Bibby has a small injury to his tricep. It might make a difference on Friday, but I agree with exstatic, it will not be easy to wrench a game at Arco.

SenorSpur
05-03-2006, 02:16 AM
Time for the clock to strike 12:00. Time for the Kings to back to being the Queens.

maddnezz
05-03-2006, 02:53 AM
:cooldevil :cooldevil :cooldevil :cooldevil :cooldevil :cooldevil :fro :fro :fro :fro KILL DEM NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! Was that over the top? I can never tell! HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!