PDA

View Full Version : Michael Finley Disappeared Again.

Buddy Holly
05-02-2006, 11:19 PM
http://lonestar.utsa.edu/jjumalon/fuck%20you.jpg

...to mavsfan1000.

Vingianx
05-02-2006, 11:21 PM
huh?

yeahone
05-02-2006, 11:22 PM
lol

JamStone
05-02-2006, 11:22 PM
Buddy Holly,

Did you forget to post after games 3 and 4?

BruceBowenFan
05-02-2006, 11:23 PM
Buddy Holly,

Did you forget to post after games 3 and 4?
:lol :lol :lol

Buddy Holly
05-02-2006, 11:24 PM
Buddy Holly,

Did you forget to post after games 3

Nope.

I thought you posted in my game 3 "Finley" thread.

Buddy Holly
05-02-2006, 11:26 PM
Drugs are bad JamStone...

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39567

JamStone
05-02-2006, 11:37 PM
Ok, my mistake. I was thinking that thread was after game 2. I remembered incorrectly.

And, how about game 4?

nkdlunch
05-02-2006, 11:38 PM
what a fuckin dumbass. Finley was the 6th best player on the floor after DUncan, Bowen, Parker,Manu and Barry.

Buddy Holly
05-02-2006, 11:41 PM
what a fuckin dumbass. Finley was the 6th best player on the floor after DUncan, Bowen, Parker,Manu and Barry.

Who me?

You don't get the context of my post, do you?

Buddy Holly
05-02-2006, 11:42 PM
And, how about game 4?

He along with every other Spur sucked in that game.

He gets a mulligan.

Vingianx
05-02-2006, 11:43 PM
it was sarchasm

JamStone
05-02-2006, 11:44 PM
But, 3-9 from the field for game 5 is clutch?

Finley hit a couple big 3-pointers. Big whoop.

Compared to the monster games by Duncan, Ginobili, Parker, and Bowen, Finley didn't do shit. And, you're here gassing up Finley????

Jimcs50
05-02-2006, 11:45 PM
His right between the eyes 3s and that shot to end the 3rd Q were money.

The play of the game was when he played great D on Artest with 1 min to go and the Spurs were clinging to a 4 pt lead, he stole the ball and got fouled, hit both Fts to put the Spurs up 6...that was awesome

Buddy Holly
05-02-2006, 11:46 PM

Compared to the monster games by Duncan, Ginobili, Parker, and Bowen, Finley didn't do shit. And, you're here gassing up Finley????

Did you watch the game?

He hit shots at the RIGHT time not when the Spurs were on some run, he started the run when we couldn't get any points on the board.

He made a key steal, etc.

To my amazment, the Piston fans are STILL posting here even though their team is still in the playoffs. lol

Is Detroit THAT boring?

Cant_Be_Faded
05-02-2006, 11:46 PM
Asian Mavericks Fans???? I've never heard of such a thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamStone
05-02-2006, 11:54 PM
Buddy Holly,

I watched the game. I already said he hit a couple big 3-pointers. Ok, and?

3-9 from the field.

Four of his teammates (arguably five) had bigger games and bigger plays down the stretch.

And, you start a thread just to basically say "Ha ha, you were wrong" to some Mavs fan?

ooooooooook.

Pat yourself on the back. Good one.

Buddy Holly
05-02-2006, 11:56 PM
Buddy Holly,

3-9 from the field.

Four of his teammates (arguably five) had bigger games and bigger plays down the stretch.

And, you start a thread just to basically say "Ha ha, you were wrong" to some Mavs fan?

ooooooooook.

Again, WTF are you doing here in the first place Pistons fan?

Shouldn't you be on a Pistons board or Bucks forum?

Michael had a good game, Mavsfan said he's disappear in the playoffs, he said it every chance he or she could get when he was mentioned on this board,

You'd think with the amount of time you spend here you'd know that.

Dre_7
05-03-2006, 12:02 AM

You forgot about the clutch steal and FTs late in the forth, dogg.

Finley has had 4 good games so far, compared to only one bad game (game 4). But then again, every Spur stunk in game 4.

Finley baby!!!!!!!

4001 STEREO SPUR
05-03-2006, 12:03 AM
Again, WTF are you doing here in the first place Pistons fan?

Shouldn't you be on a Pistons board or Bucks forum?

Michael had a good game, Mavsfan said he's disappear in the playoffs, he said it every chance he or she could get when he was mentioned on this board,

You'd think with the amount of time you spend here you'd know that.

This is true.

I'm glad for the part he played in tonights game. I think we'll take it.

FloppinIsGreat
05-03-2006, 12:08 AM
Buddy Holly,

3-9 from the field.

ooooooooook.

Role Player. For a Role Player it is not how many points you score or how many shots you take, it is when you take the shots and when you score the points. It is how many PLAYS you make. How many clutch FT you make. Finley is having a good P.O.'s so far.

JamStone
05-03-2006, 12:11 AM
First of all, I'm not one who said Finley would disappear in the playoffs.

I'm one who said don't make much about "good plays" in a first round match-up between a 1-seed and an 8-seed.

Clutch plays don't happen in the first round of the playoffs for a team that aspires for championships. That was my point after game 3.

I'm not saying Finley was bad in today's game. He obviously hit a few good shots and he made that key steal. Ok, and?

I'm just amused by the fact that Buddy Holly felt compelled to start a "in your face" thread when the guy was 3-9 from the field and wasn't even one of the main three reasons for winning the game.

Finley played well. That's cool. I have nothing against Finley. And, I hope he continues to play well. Even as the a Pistons fan, I root for the Spurs because I like most of their players and I like Pop as a coach.

I wasn't calling Finley out. I was more amused by Buddy Holly's purpose behind the post.

As for me being a Pistons fan on this messageboard ... in general, most Spurs fans have been very hospitable and have been very nice to me. I occasionally find a Spurs fan who will be very confrontational just because I'm not a Spurs fan. That's your preorogative, if that's how you feel Buddy Holly. Last time I checked, this is a free and public messageboard. I enjoy coming here because it for the most part has better basketball discussions than the Pistons board. If you find that peculiar, just ignore my posts and move on.

JamStone
05-03-2006, 12:14 AM
Role Player. For a Role Player it is not how many points you score or how many shots you take, it is when you take the shots and when you score the points. It is how many PLAYS you make. How many clutch FT you make. Finley is having a good P.O.'s so far.

Agreed that Finley has had a pretty good playoffs so far. I'm not dismissing Finley's contributions at all. But, I do put in perspective. 3-9 from the field is still 3-9 from the field. And, role player or not, tonight, Finley played starter minutes. He was in the game for 31 minutes. I'm not saying Finley wasn't good. I'm saying he wasn't good to the point of saying he was the man tonight so Buddy Holly can start a thread saying "you were wrong" to some fanatic Mavs fan.

DDS4
05-03-2006, 12:26 AM
Agreed that Finley has had a pretty good playoffs so far. I'm not dismissing Finley's contributions at all. But, I do put in perspective. 3-9 from the field is still 3-9 from the field. And, role player or not, tonight, Finley played starter minutes. He was in the game for 31 minutes. I'm not saying Finley wasn't good. I'm saying he wasn't good to the point of saying he was the man tonight so Buddy Holly can start a thread saying "you were wrong" to some fanatic Mavs fan.

Misguided is all I can say about some fans in here.

Some people care more about being "right" or talking smack.

Oh by the way, Spurs are up 3-2.

SequSpur
05-03-2006, 12:31 AM
Baggin on mavtards is fuckin stupid.

Recycle Bin.