PDA

View Full Version : Pistons Fan Cheering For Spurs Here

Hassdabballman
05-02-2006, 11:44 PM
Yes i do want you guys to beat sac, yes i do want you guys to beat dallas, yes i do want u guys to beat lakers/clippers, yes i do wish we play u guys in the finals.

I honestly fear playing dallas. Dallas scares the shit out of me. Dont get me wrong, i think my pistons can beat anyone, but i think the mavs post the biggest threat. SA matches up with my team better. And ofcorse we kick the crap out of SA in the regular season.

So im cheering for you guys till u reach the finals, so we can give u guys another beating.

Pistons < Spurs
05-02-2006, 11:47 PM
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/5909/beatkingscopy0pg.jpg

Vinnie_Johnson
05-02-2006, 11:47 PM
All the Piston fans here want the Spurs to win the West.

JamStone
05-02-2006, 11:48 PM
What is the purpose of this thread really???

Fear Dallas? Scared of the Mavs so you want the Pistons to face the Spurs? Soooo weak!

If your team gets beat, your team gets beat. You tip your hat to that team, and move on. I'd rather beat the better and tougher team (regardless if it's Dallas, San Antonio, or freaking the Lakers, I don't care). Beating the best makes victory that much sweeter as a fan.

Vingianx
of course you do, you want to play the best team

Buddy Holly
Detroit HAS to be boring as shit.

Vingianx
05-02-2006, 11:49 PM
What is the purpose of this thread really???

Fear Dallas? Scared of the Mavs so you want the Pistons to face the Spurs? Soooo weak!

If your team gets beat, your team gets beat. You tip your hat to that team, and move on. I'd rather beat the better and tougher team (regardless if it's Dallas, San Antonio, or freaking the Lakers, I don't care). Beating the best makes victory that much sweeter as a fan.

bring on the so called best teams :lol remember what the spurs did to phoenix last year? oh yeah they got killed a their own pace...

Solid D
05-02-2006, 11:52 PM
Thanks for the support my friends. One game, one quarter, one possesion at a time.

As they say down at the Rec Hall...we playin' for blood now.
:fro

nkdlunch
05-02-2006, 11:57 PM
of course you do, you want to play the best team

:tu :tu :tu :tu

Hassdabballman
05-02-2006, 11:59 PM
Detroit HAS to be boring as shit.

Hey buddy, just to let u know i posted this 5 minutes ago and i already got 8 reply's. If Detroit is boring then sa must be hell.

Buddy Holly
05-03-2006, 12:00 AM
Hey buddy, just to let u know i posted this 5 minutes ago and i already got 8 reply's. If Detroit is boring then sa must be hell.

Dumb dumb, Spurs game just ended.

Dumd dumb, this is a Spurs board.

:lol

Hassdabballman
05-03-2006, 12:16 AM
Dumb dumb, Spurs game just ended.

Dumd dumb, this is a Spurs board.

:lol

it does not matter bro. I can come here on a saturday night and it would be filled with people who have nothing to do.

ShoogarBear
05-03-2006, 12:17 AM
You guys aren't fooling anyone. You just want the boobs to stay up.

Darrin
05-03-2006, 01:46 AM
You guys aren't fooling anyone. You just want the boobs to stay up.

And like you don't. :lol

I want the Spurs to win because I like the way they play basketball. I can appreciate them (and their fans). I think they are a worthy Champion, and the more that they accomplish, the less celebrated the Lakers from earlier in this decade will be.

I also have a level of pride as a fan that says I want to see them in the Finals again because I think this Pistons team can beat them. Dallas doesn't scare. Dallas plays defense like the Pistons rely on their offense to win games. I don't fear any opponent that has less experience than the Pistons since the last time they lost to an opponent with less experience was in the 1991 Conference Finals.

East Coast Babe
05-03-2006, 01:48 AM

I guess us Pistons fans don't belong here because this is a Spurs board according to Buddy Holly. TOO BAD!! :lol :lol :lol :lol

MannyIsGod
05-03-2006, 02:14 AM
Ignore Buddy Holly, he wishes SA was as big as Detroit. Watch, now he'll come with stats to proove SA is bigger or as big as Detroit. Its bound to happen.

sghspurs
05-03-2006, 03:47 AM
I love the pistons-spurs matchup because I love the spurs and want them to win the title but I also love the fact that the media absolutely hates that match up and would do anything if they could to prevent it from happening. SA and Detroit can relate on a few things. Our teams play similar styles that the media hates and both are cities that the media hates to go to. So I just love to see BSPN and ABC or TNT or whoever get "screwed" over. Its great basketball played the right way and the media can fuck off.

Lady Marmalade
05-03-2006, 04:13 AM
Spurs must worry about the Kings 1st.

johngateswhiteley
05-03-2006, 06:28 AM
Yes i do want you guys to beat sac, yes i do want you guys to beat dallas, yes i do want u guys to beat lakers/clippers, yes i do wish we play u guys in the finals.

I honestly fear playing dallas. Dallas scares the shit out of me. Dont get me wrong, i think my pistons can beat anyone, but i think the mavs post the biggest threat. SA matches up with my team better. And ofcorse we kick the crap out of SA in the regular season.

So im cheering for you guys till u reach the finals, so we can give u guys another beating.

1) you want to face a team that beat you in the finals last year
2) your scared of a team that has done nothing in the playoffs; to speak of

...am i missing something? btw, the regular season means nothing...you got that memo right? what is getting into people these days...

abmccray
05-03-2006, 09:36 AM
Dallas doesn't scare me at all, nor do any other teams out of the west, personally. None of them have any Finals experience, and it's doubtful that they can beat TWO champion teams like they would no doubt have to do.

I only want to play the Spurs as well - they beat us in the Finals last year, and I want a straight-up rematch to see who is the better team this year.

DarkReign
05-03-2006, 10:16 AM
I only want to play the Spurs as well - they beat us in the Finals last year, and I want a straight-up rematch to see who is the better team this year.

Agreed. This is exactly why I want SA to win.

Cue the Rocky music.

LilMissSPURfect
05-03-2006, 10:17 AM
SPURS fan cheering for SPURS to win too!

texas84
05-03-2006, 10:22 AM
Yall underestimate the Mavs.

Playoff experience... you got us beat there. But Avery has really made a huge difference. Without him, we would have been up 3 games to none on Memphis and ended up winning it in 6 or 7 games. Avery has brought a killer instinct to this team and Dirk has grown some balls, SOME BIG BALLS.

Hard for a Spurs fan to argue this because they know what Avery was as a player and it's clear what he can accomplish as a coach.

Vinnie_Johnson
05-03-2006, 11:39 AM
Yall underestimate the Mavs.

Playoff experience... you got us beat there. But Avery has really made a huge difference. Without him, we would have been up 3 games to none on Memphis and ended up winning it in 6 or 7 games. Avery has brought a killer instinct to this team and Dirk has grown some balls, SOME BIG BALLS.

Hard for a Spurs fan to argue this because they know what Avery was as a player and it's clear what he can accomplish as a coach.

If you guys get by the Spurs I will give all credit to you but until then no you don't get any. No cake for you move on now.

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-03-2006, 12:25 PM

You're funny. :lol :lol :lol

Brutalis
05-03-2006, 12:29 PM
what teh hell.

bdubya
05-03-2006, 12:38 PM
what teh hell.

I was kinda wondering that myself. P<S, you were laughing when you posted that, right? Eeeewwww....

Brutalis
05-03-2006, 12:40 PM
It was just fugly is all. Lol, wonder what the Spurs cheerleaders look like in a comic now... wearing chaps with 36 C breasts?

mabber
05-03-2006, 12:42 PM
If you guys get by the Spurs I will give all credit to you but until then no you don't get any. No cake for you move on now.

That's the way it should be.

J.T.
05-03-2006, 02:04 PM
Detroit lost by 20 to the Milwaukee Bucks. I do not fear them in the Finals. DET has yet to have faced a truly healthy Spurs team and Duncan is doing a lot better now than he was at Christmas, and so is Manu. Season wins mean jack in the playoffs because in '04 Memphis swept us in the season and then we swept them in the first round.

As for Dallas, they are destined to lose because they swept Memphis and history should repeat itself: whoever sweeps Memphis in round one does not make it to the Finals. (See Spurs '04 and Suns '05). And the Spurs matchup with them better, so there won't be anyone going off for 28 and 22 per game like that Bonzi Wells faggot. Spurs even had the best road record in the league so I don't even fear not having HCA. Anyone thinking the Spurs are not in for the long haul because of this hack series against a team we fucking suck at matching up with should check themselves. Once we take care of business with the Kings, round two will be a lot different I think.

Vizzini
05-03-2006, 02:16 PM

Why is Tony Parker the same size, if not bigger than Tim Duncan?

mabber
05-03-2006, 02:19 PM
Detroit lost by 20 to the Milwaukee Bucks. I do not fear them in the Finals. DET has yet to have faced a truly healthy Spurs team and Duncan is doing a lot better now than he was at Christmas, and so is Manu. Season wins mean jack in the playoffs because in '04 Memphis swept us in the season and then we swept them in the first round.

As for Dallas, they are destined to lose because they swept Memphis and history should repeat itself: whoever sweeps Memphis in round one does not make it to the Finals. (See Spurs '04 and Suns '05). And the Spurs matchup with them better, so there won't be anyone going off for 28 and 22 per game like that Bonzi Wells faggot. Spurs even had the best road record in the league so I don't even fear not having HCA. Anyone thinking the Spurs are not in for the long haul because of this hack series against a team we fucking suck at matching up with should check themselves. Once we take care of business with the Kings, round two will be a lot different I think.

Wow, those were some compelling reasons :lol This post has made my day!

abmccray
05-04-2006, 09:41 AM
Detroit lost by 20 to the Milwaukee Bucks.

Oh wow, big surprise, Detroit takes a playoff game off - that never happened before!

p.s. they beat them by 30 yesterday. They must have read your post and wanted to make a rebuttal about it.

dtk
05-04-2006, 09:50 AM
As for Dallas, they are destined to lose because they swept Memphis and history should repeat itself: whoever sweeps Memphis in round one does not make it to the Finals. (See Spurs '04 and Suns '05).
Well, I guess it is Clippers or Lakers in the Finals for the west then, because there is equal precedent that San Antonio doesn't ever defend their Championship. :depressed

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
05-04-2006, 04:12 PM
I really don't care if the Spurs make it or not, and I sure as shit ain't gonna be rooting for them. I really don't care who they play as long as they end up winning their last game...

leemajors
05-04-2006, 04:41 PM
I really don't care if the Spurs make it or not, and I sure as shit ain't gonna be rooting for them. I really don't care who they play as long as they end up winning their last game...

oh c'mon now, you would enjoy the forum more during the finals if it were spurs/pistons. why can't the lions just close the deal for joey with miami? i heard they were asking for a 4th round pick instead of a 5th offered...

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
05-04-2006, 04:51 PM
oh c'mon now, you would enjoy the forum more during the finals if it were spurs/pistons. why can't the lions just close the deal for joey with miami? i heard they were asking for a 4th round pick instead of a 5th offered...

The deal for Blue Skies is dead; Miami pulled it. They will end up cutting his piano-playing ass after June 1st...

Would you really care that the Pistons didn't make the Finals if the Spurs won another title? Didn't think so...

BTW, my guinea ass will be in Italy for the start of the Finals...