PDA

View Full Version : How long have you've been married or with your significant other

jcrod
05-03-2006, 02:16 AM
Give your age too.

I'm 31 turning 32 in the summer and will be married 14 yrs in Dec.

How old were you when you got married or been together?

Well we meet when we just turned 18 and married 5 months later.

How is the relationship?

We have our ups and downs, even after 14 yrs but we make it work.

Any kids?

Yes, we have an 8yr old girl and 1yr old boy.

Do you like her/he still, not love, but like?

Yes, there are times I can't stand her and she gets on my nerves, but I wouldn't want anyone else to do this to me.

Has there been any obstacles you had to work through?

Oh yes, but we've been through a lot with our marrige and know we can work anything out.

Do you get along with the in-laws?

Yes, her Moms side not at first, especially her Mom, but know it's great. Her dad side it's been great basically since the begininig. They're diviorce, but her dad side, especially the grandparents have taken me in as their own. We spend a lot of time with her grandparents and they treat my as their grandson. They yell at me, get after me, love and laugh at me as I was thier own grandson. I can't describe the feeling of someone loving you as their own if you're not.

These questions I've thought on my own, any other questions you think of post.

Kori Ellis
05-03-2006, 02:23 AM
I'm 38 and LJ just turned 25 last week. That's right. You heard me.

We got married when I was 35 and LJ was 21. We decided to get married before we met in person (just by talking through email/phone) and got married very shortly after officially meeting.

We never fight or anything. We live in Bliss.

We don't have any kids yet. But, God willing, within the year.

I like, love, and lust him more than I ever thought possible.

We had some people try to cause us problems when we were first together but nothing that we couldn't overcome together.

His mom, dad and brothers are very cool. I like them a lot as people, and would like them even if they weren't my inlaws.

I'm not just saying this because LJ will read this, but I'm truly glad I waited to get married. When I was in my early 30's everyone (friends and family) bitched at me that I was too picky. I had experienced long term relationships (I had one boyfriend on and off for 7 years and another for 4 years before that) but I was waiting for something that I knew would last a lifetime.

I'm glad I listened to myself and not to all the naysayers.

Thanks for the good life, LJ.

:makeout

:princess

jcrod
05-03-2006, 02:39 AM

We got married when I was 35 and LJ was 21. We decided to get married before we met in person (just by talking through email/phone) and got married very shortly after officially meeting.

We had some people try to cause us problems when we were first together but nothing that we couldn't overcome together.

His mom, dad and brothers are very cool. I like them a lot as people, and would like them even if they weren't my inlaws.

I'm not just saying this because LJ will read this, but I'm truly glad I waited to get married. When I was in my early 30's everyone (friends and family) bitched at me that I was too picky. I had experienced long term relationships (I had one boyfriend on and off for 7 years and another for 4 years before that) but I was waiting for something that I knew would last a lifetime.

If ya'll trully have never been in a serious/meaningful fight, that is awesome. Wish you all the best and hope it never goes away.

PM5K
05-03-2006, 02:50 AM
Married, ha ha ha!

SpursWoman
05-03-2006, 06:00 AM
My first marriage....hmmmm.....

Give your age too.

I'm 34, turning 35 in December

I met him a month before I turned 21 ... he was 33. I was 23 when we got married. In total, we were together 10 years off and on.

How is the relationship?

We're divorced.

Any kids?

Yes, I have a daughter who is almost 11 ... and a 9 year old son.

No, not really.

Too many to care to do it anymore. :lol

Yes ... I like his family a lot. I have no idea how he turned out the way he did. :lol

travis2
05-03-2006, 06:32 AM
21 years. Today. :drunk

Give your age too.

I am the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

I was 21, she was 20

How is the relationship?

It's just fine. Is it the honeymoon forever? No, that's not realistic. It's real. And that's fine with me.

Any kids?

Two girls. 17 and 15. Become a college parent in the fall.

Of course! If I didn't I wouldn't still be married.

Of course. But we lived through them.

Absolutely. My in-laws are great people.

lebomb
05-03-2006, 07:46 AM
My first marriage

Give your age too.

I'm 40

Met when I was 21 and she was 17

How is the relationship?

We're divorced.

Any kids?

Yes, Daughter 5, and a son 9

NO

WAY too many

Yes ... I should have married THEM instead of her......LOL [/QUOTE]

My 2ND and current and last marriage :elephant

Give your age too.

I'm 40

Met when I was 36 and she was 27

How is the relationship?

WONDERFUL!!!!

Any kids?

Yes, Daughter 5, and a son 9.....stepson that is 9 and one on the way!!

I love her to death, I love her from the top of her sexy brunette hair to the tip of her pretty, sexy toes. :makeout :makeout :makeout

A few........the EXs.....since we both still communicate with them because of the children.

Yes ... they are wonderful also[/QUOTE]

JoeChalupa
05-03-2006, 07:48 AM
Give your age too.

I'm 45 and will be married 9 yrs in October but have been with my wife for 12 years.

I was 34 and she was 21.

How is the relationship?

We have our ups and downs, even after 12 yrs but we make it work.

Any kids?

Yes, we have a 12 yr and 6 yr old daughters.

Yes, there are times I can't stand her and she gets on my nerves, but I wouldn't want anyone else to do this to me. Sje is the love of my life and I too was getting pressure since I was still single and in my 30's. And yeah, the old, "Is he gay?" questions starting going around.....not there is anything wrong with that. I am so glad that I too waited for the righ woman to come around. Me and my future wife moved in together within a few months of knowing each other and the rest is history. A nice history.

Oh yes, but we've been through a lot with our marrige and know we can work anything out. Right now she's going through "mid life thing" where she like to go out with her friends while I stay home. It has caused some friction but we are working it out.

She only has her mother and we get along okay but in the beginning we had some pretty good battles but she's learned to stay out of our lives so the relationship is better than ever.

ObiwanGinobili
05-03-2006, 07:50 AM
I've been married almost 7 1/2 years, Jan. 9, 1999.

We got married when I was 18yrs & 22 days old and he was 20.

How is the relationship?

Pretty fricking good. :princess We understand each other, how we tick, what we need, etc. We try our best to accomadate each other.. we figure if I'm always thinking of him and he's always thinking of me thne we are each taken care of & noone gets left out in the wind.

Any kids?

Yes, we have 2 girls. One just turned 2 and the other is 6 months.
At first we did not want kids - and we wouldn't ahve these ones if insurance was willing to cover a vasectaomy on a 21 yr old.... but we changed our minds.

Absolutely. Sometimes I think I like him more than I love him. :lol That is very important to me - that I like him 1st as a person, that we be friends. I really did marry my best friend, tehre is noone closer to me, I tell him everything, and there are absolutely no secrets between us. I always have to warn my girlfriends.. "if you tell me something chances are you're telling Emo too 'casue it's gonna come out at some point" :oops
I will admit he can be a real pain in the ass. But he knows it, I know how to deal with it, and thats not a deal breaker.

yes.
basically our biggest obstacles have been lack of communication and respect. sometimes a person can get too comfortable in a relationship , take the other person for granted. You never want to treat people outside the marriage better than you treat your spouse.
But those were the early years, i think it's been at least 4 yrs since this was a big problem for us.

:lmao :lmao
uhm.. NOW I do. NOw that I've birthed the only grandkids my mother in law will most likely ever recieve she loves me like a daughter. She calls me at least once a day, you would think I'm her best friend. She's really crazy, and not in a good way. When Emo & I first got together she couldn't stand me and would spread awful rumours & do terrible things to me even tho we had only spoken a handfull of times.
I used to fight against her- i didn't want her to get away with her bullshit. But now I just treat her with kid gloves like she's an escaped mental patient. That works pretty well for the sdanity of the family as a whole.

easjer
05-03-2006, 09:14 AM
Give your age too.

I'm 26 and he is 23.

We met when I was 21 and J was 18. We got married in October, so I was 25 and he was 22.

How is the relationship?

Terrific. We've lived together for a year now. At first it was hard, because we'd been apart for months and I think I was nervous. After we got married, so much stress and fear were just wiped out. It's not always easy, because little things matter more, you know? You don't want bad patterns to develop, but you also want to pick your battles, you know? But on the whole, since we got married, we haven't had a fight that wasn't constructive or didn't end by communicating with each other. We're friends first and foremost, and that's always been the basis of our relationship. We're still trying to work out who we are as husband and wife, and how being lovers fits in too. But I expect that's a life-long sort of thing. I know that I've never been happier, more secure, or felt more loved.

Any kids?

Not yet. We are currently planning to start trying next summer. But that's dependant on a few things. We'll push it back a year if I decide to go ahead with my masters (because the masters might give me a chance to stay home with a child if I picked up a couple of classes at a community college).

Yep. He's my best friend. I like him enormously. That's what keeps us together when the 'in love' emotional euphoria is not there.

Yes. In-law issues and family conflicts, friends who didn't think we should be together and a hurricane evacuation right before our wedding, unemployment, and other issues I'm not comfortable discussing here (unless he brings them up). We're here, together and happy. It's all just made us stronger and we know we are better suited to each other.

Nope. Well, his sister doesn't hate me. And maybe one of his brothers. The rest? It's very bad. Well, I've seen much worse. They don't talk to me or acknowledge me, and if they do, they are very polite. We're past the saying horrid things about me behind my back in an attempt to get J away from my evil clutches since we got married.

J gets along swimmingly well with my family, but I sometimes wonder if he's a little overwhelmed by the time we spend with them.

tlongII
05-03-2006, 09:50 AM
I'm 48 and she's 18.

The relationship is AWESOME!

CosmicCowboy
05-03-2006, 10:04 AM
I'm 48 and she's 18.

And when TLong says "I love ewe!" It's not a spelling error...

Mrs.Tlong
05-03-2006, 10:05 AM
I'm 48 and she's 18.

uhm.. I'm 6.
God you are sooooo bad with birthdays. And 6 relates more to 27 in human years. :angel

Old School Chic
05-03-2006, 10:36 AM

I was 20 and he was 23

How is the relationship?

Awesome! :makeout

Any kids?

None, but we are working on it!

I love my husband with all my heart... He's my best friend.

Of course. What couple doesn't have any but my hubby and I have gone through so much together that nothing phases us anymore...we both know we can overcome anything good or bad that comes our way with Gods help.

I have to admit that at first my In-laws gave me a very hard time about me dating my hubby but as the years have passed I have proven to them that I am the one. :princess
Now, they can't stop bragging about what a wonderful daughter in law they have. :lol

My husband and I dated 7 years before he we decided it was time to be Mr. & Mrs. on the 30th of this month is our 6th wedding anniversary. :elephant
We have gone through so much together but we learned that the 3 main factors to stay strong in a marriage or in any relationship are: Love, Trust, & Communication...

DJREN37
05-03-2006, 10:36 AM
me-37 she-35 met in high school, dated in college, bought house & lived together 14 yrs before marrying in 1999. No kids, 3 dogs, 8 fish. She still loves me even though i am a Cowboys fan, she loves the Spurs too.

desflood
05-03-2006, 10:39 AM
How long have you've been married or with your significant other
Coming up on 8 years married in October.

Give your age too.
I'm 28, he's 34

Married at 20 and 26

How is the relationship?
Probably typical, but with less nagging on my part :lol

Any kids?
2 boys (5 1/2 and 4) and 1 girl (1 1/2)

He drives me nuts... but he's decent anyway :spin

Damn that seven-year itch (j/k)

They're great! I love 'em! (my mother-in-law might be reading this)

desflood
05-03-2006, 10:44 AM
Happy anniversary Travis!

Obi, your anniversary and my birthday are the same day. Now you'll get a "happy anniversary" thread from me every year :lol

travis2
05-03-2006, 10:50 AM
Thanks, des...:)

ObiwanGinobili
05-03-2006, 10:54 AM
:tu :tu thanks!

And happy anniversary travis!! :elephant, I missed that the 1st read thru :oops

Old School Chic
05-03-2006, 11:00 AM
Travis-

God bless you and your lady many more years together

travis2
05-03-2006, 11:08 AM
thanks Obi and OSC...:)

katyon6th
05-03-2006, 11:14 AM
This thread is sweet. Congrats to you all!

1Parker1
05-03-2006, 11:25 AM
This is a sweet thread! Good to know that all the married couples on the forum are happy :spin

A lot of you guys got married young! :wow :tu

Cupid
05-03-2006, 12:28 PM
Ahhh, the fruits of my labor! :elephant

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-03-2006, 12:29 PM

Sounds like infinite love.

sa_butta
05-03-2006, 12:36 PM
I am 28 and she is now 25

We met when I was 25 and she was 22 we got married 6 months after we met.

How is the relationship?

we are getting divorced

Any kids?

Yes, we have an 19 month old girl

I really dont have a choice, but not exactly my best friend.

All the time, its like an everyday thing

some of them.

midgetonadonkey
05-03-2006, 01:00 PM
I'm 27 and my girlfriend is 24. We have been together for 6 years.

We met when I was 21 and she was 18.

How is the relationship?

It's great. We have our tough times but we are strong enough to get through them.

Any kids?

No kids just two dogs.

I like her a lot. She is hilarious.

Of course. What relationship doesn't have obstacles.

Her family is amazing. From day one I was accepted into their home with open arms and I am now closer to them than I am with my own family.

gameFACE
05-03-2006, 01:09 PM
first marriage

Give your age too.

I was 31 she was 30. We had been together for almost two years when we tied the knot. Eight of those months were spent engaged..

How is the relationship?
Divorced for 6 years.

Any kids?
None of our own but she had a son who was 8 when we were married. We got along great!

Oh sure. You have to let things go. Glad she was in my life.

We had many, many ups and downs. Ultimately we couldn’t work out the downs. The experience matured me – I hope!

I didn’t have a problem with them. But then again, we didn’t spend much time with them either!

Current relationship

Give your age too.
(She’s 39. I'm still the same age)

We’ve been dating almost 1 ½ years. She asked ME out. :smokin'

How is the relationship?
It seems like it’s coming to an end, unfortunately. But it’s been the first serious “possibly marriage” relationship I’ve had since I was divorced. Everything else had just been dating or shagging.

Any kids?
I’m still hoping to have kids one of these days. I’ll be an older dad like Jack Nicholson I guess. Kind of runs in my family.

Yes. We had an instant “at ease” connection. No BS.

Not until the last couple of months.

I don’t have a problem with her family. But then again, we don’t spend much time with them either! :lmao

implacable44
05-03-2006, 01:12 PM
I'm 33 and my wife is 24. We have been together for 5 years.

We met when I was 28 and she was 19.

How is the relationship?

It's a challenge - the age difference factors into things but more than that the PPD is a huge obstacel. We have 18 month old twin daughters and she suffered serious trauma - emotional and mental with them- PPD later to post traumatic psychosis. slowly getting better but it was a nightmare and still can be at times.

Any kids?

3 daughters - why can't I have a son ? what the heck is that about ? anyway - a 3 yr old and 18 month old twins.

I like her a lot. She is compassionate and wonderful - when she is on her meds.

aforementioned - some slight rage issues and biggest of all - family.

her family is terrible - brother is a felon with a gun crime on his record, father beat her until the age of 12 when she ran away to be with her mother who mentally manipulates her to this day ( mom has been divorced 4 times going on 5) she has two half-sisters that are both into drugs and promiscuous behavior. I have to put up with all of them all the time - NIGHTMARE~

having said all that -I wouldnt trade her for the world - love her / like her through the good and the bad.

tlongII
05-03-2006, 01:22 PM
What a horrible thread!

Ballcox
05-03-2006, 02:15 PM
Got together when I was 28 and she was 26, dated for about two years and then married when I was 30 and she was 28. Have been married for six years this summer, but together for going on 8 years now.

How is the relationship?
Overall the relationship is great, my wife has really helped me to become a better overall person. I think I'm more honest, responsible, self-less, and humble than when we first met. On her end, I think all I've done is help her to become a more knowledgeable and intense sports fans, particularly of the Spurs and Horns!

Any kids?
She had a 4 year old daughter when we got together who is about to turn 13 later this year (God help me during the teenage years). I adopted her due to the father being a no-show from day one, I consider her to be my oldest kid. We also have boy-girl twins who just turned 3. Trust me, you haven't really challenged yourself as a parent until you've had two (or more) at once. You also haven't really challenged the foundation of your marriage until kids have entered into the equation (imo).

Yeah, I like her more now than when we first met. We seem to really compliment each other very well. I'm glad I didn't marry some of the women I dated who I thought I had a lot in common with, would have gotten boring and predictable in a hurry. With my wife, we come from such different backgrounds and have such different personalities that there is always a spark there, someone who challenges you to consider situations from a different perspective, it's really helped our marriage grow/mature.

Obstacles, road blocks, storms, whatever the hell you want to call it there have been plenty of them. However, we've learned along the way to communicate more effectively with each other and even more importantly (I think) how to listen to each other, really listen in an objective manner-that's helped a BUNCH. The other part I always try and remind myself of is that I made a vow in our marriage to respect and honor my wife, I try to keep that in my thoughts every day.

Well enough, I wouldn't say were best buds, but we enjoy spending time together here and there. Now, my wife and my mom....DAMN! That was some explosive shit for a while there. Felt like I was playing the referee between those two for a couple of years! But, they get along great today (mostly because they've come to the realization that they're very much alike) and that's nice to see.

These questions I've thought on my own, any other questions you think of post.

lilmads
05-03-2006, 08:52 PM
Great to see so many happy couples:)

Old School Chic
05-03-2006, 09:16 PM
http://www.prankplace.com/images/magnets_s/closeups/33246.jpg

DieMrBond
05-04-2006, 12:31 AM
Both my wife and I are 25.

We met in School (around 14 years old), got together (finally) at 21, got married when we were both 23, and just had our 2 year wedding anniversary!

How is the relationship?

Awesome. Still fun, still laugh at each other, and exciting things happen all the time!

Any kids?

Yeah, 2. Tahlia, (girl) aged 19 months. Ajay, (boy) aged 4 months.

Still love.

Definitly! Inteferring 'friends'. Want us to get together, when we do get together, don't want us together. Go figure!

Her dad, i wish was dead, and hope he is. Never met him, hope (for his sake) i never do. His mum is pretty cool (if a little odd!) but we see a lot of her. Her brother is a drop kick, and should be in jail. The rest of her family that i've met are crazy. Not a fan!

Carie
05-04-2006, 01:05 AM
First marriage for both

John's 34, I just turned 33

We met when we were 21/20. Moved in together about 4 weeks after we started dating :oops It's not so bad really, I had to get out of the dorms and stayed with him temporarily until I could find a place of my own . It's been almost 13 years now. Oops.

We were married 2 years after we started dating/living in sin (thanks granma). That was 10 1/2 years ago. Around Christmas 1995.

How is the relationship?

Amazing and getting better all of the time. Not to say that we don't drive each other crazy sometimes, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't mean it when he tells me he has picked the location where he will bury my body :lol

Any kids?

Do cats count? No? Summers suggested that I get a t-shirt to wear in front of my mother-in-law that says We're working on it!

We're best friends. We can have as much fun together laying on the couch watching The Sopranos as we do on vacation. For one of our trips he wanted to drive to Florida instead of fly so that we could spend the time talking.

WAY too fucking many. Mostly health, mostly mine. (Implacable we can definitely relate. Not PPD or PPS, but bi-polar. I'm so sorry you guys are having to deal with that. It is so hard on a relationship. You must be a very strong person and love her very much). I can honestly say I wouldn't be here without him. He's been so good to me through all this he's pretty much earned the title Saint with me and my mom.

Plus the typical neat-freak/clutter-collector type of problems.

Yes, they are wonderful people. They didn't know what we were going through for so long (his decision), so we enjoyed each other but weren't really close. But now that they do and I can be open and honest with her we are really getting to know each other. Also, it's helped that after 10 years I'm finally starting to feel like it's okay that I'm not the type of daughter-in-law I'm sure she envisioned for her son. To say that they're conservative and I'm not is an understatement. But I think she finally realizes that he's truly happy and that his happiness is a top priority for me too. Just because I am not June Cleaver doesn't mean he's not happy.

CAGE
05-04-2006, 04:45 AM

I was 20 and he was 23

How is the relationship?

Awesome! :makeout

Any kids?

None, but we are working on it!

I love my husband with all my heart... He's my best friend.

Of course. What couple doesn't have any but my hubby and I have gone through so much together that nothing phases us anymore...we both know we can overcome anything good or bad that comes our way with Gods help.

I have to admit that at first my In-laws gave me a very hard time about me dating my hubby but as the years have passed I have proven to them that I am the one. :princess
Now, they can't stop bragging about what a wonderful daughter in law they have. :lol

My husband and I dated 7 years before he we decided it was time to be Mr. & Mrs. on the 30th of this month is our 6th wedding anniversary. :elephant
We have gone through so much together but we learned that the 3 main factors to stay strong in a marriage or in any relationship are: Love, Trust, & Communication...

I'm very happy and very much in love with my wife as the first day I met her
and on May 30th of this month is our 7th Wedding Anniversary not six ^^^
:lol
I already have something real special planned for us :makeout

ObiwanGinobili
05-04-2006, 10:10 AM
Awesome! Cage & OSC got married the same year as me!!
Congrats on your upcoming anniversary! :spin

kobe_bryant
05-04-2006, 11:02 AM
im happily married

next question

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-04-2006, 11:05 AM
im happily married

next question

Last weekend, I met this girl named Kate from Denver...you don't know how much I had to catch myself from calling her Faber.

kobe_bryant
05-04-2006, 11:06 AM
kate? kate who?

i dont know whom you speak of

SpursWoman
05-04-2006, 11:21 AM
My current significant other....hmmmm.....

Give your age too.

I'm still 34, and still turning 35 in December

I was almost 33, he'd just turned 26 ... it's been 1 year, 5 months, 2 weeks, and 5 days since our first date. :angel

How is the relationship?

Very good. :)

Any kids?

I still have a daughter who is almost 11 ... and a 9 year old son, none together.

Very much.

Mostly my dysfunctional family issues, some pretty significant. He's been incredibly patient and non-judgemental. :makeout :lol

I've only met them once ... they seem very nice. :)

As for him, my mom got to meet him before she died and she adored him...the rest of my family loves him, too...but like I said, they are dysfunctional. :drunk :lol

2Blonde
05-04-2006, 01:54 PM
How long have you've been married or with your significant other ?

We have been together for 9 years and 2 months and have been married for 8 years and 8 months. :spin
We got married 5 1/2 months after we met. It was 6 weeks after my divorce was final. :angel ( We actually met the night after I filed my divorce papers. I was out celebrating and a friend introduced us and played matchmaker)

Give your age too.

I'm 44 and he's almost 46

I was 35 and he was 37

How is the relationship?

It gets better every year. We have grown so much stronger as a couple.

Any kids?

Yes, a 14 year old daughter from my first marriage. But she has been raised in this marriage since she was 5 so it's all she knows. I tried for years to keep a relationship with her real father going but he killed that himself by showing his bad temper and now she won't have anything to do with him.

Oh yes. He cracks me up on a daily basis. He is smart and funny and patient with me. We have so much fun together and really enjoy each other's company. We also each have our own interests and give each other the time and space to pursue them. I think that helps us respect and trust each other. He is a real "life of the party" type of guy and I'm more of a watcher and an "OMG did he really just say that?" type girl, so we complement each other. And...The sex is still amazing after 9 years together.

Of course. The first 2 years of marriage were the hardest to adjust to. Then after that it got easier. We don't fight very much but when we do we try to not to say things that are disrespectful or hateful. I think our faith in God has helped bring us a lot closer through the years. We are both happy and content with what we have built together.

He loves my Mom and has called her "Mom" since the first time he met her. He adored my Pop too. He took it really hard when he died last year.

I don't have a mother-in-law. His Mom was murdered by an burglar when he was 19. He was away in the army. I just met his father a couple of years ago. He hadn't seen him since he was 5. He lives in Kerrville. We see him a few times a year now. He's a pretty nice man.

I also didn't have in-laws with my first husband. They died before I married him. One of bridesmaids told me I was so lucky. :lol So I have never had to deal with crazy interfering mother-in-laws.

Old School Chic
05-04-2006, 01:58 PM
Awesome! Cage & OSC got married the same year as me!!
Congrats on your upcoming anniversary! :spin

Really? :spin

We got married May 30th 1999

The year the Spurs won their 1st Championship. In fact on some of our wedding pics you can see signs in the background that say Go Spurs Go, and no they were not part of my decorations. The hall already had them up. :lol
My husband woke me up this morning and said "Hey you posted on the forum that we have only been married 6 years and It's actually 7"
Oh well, old age is finally kicking in. I don't even remember how old I am anymore :lol

Obi,
Congrats to you & your Hubby on your Wedding Anniversary and may God bless you many more years together

MoSpur
05-04-2006, 03:18 PM
Been married one year and seven months.

pseudofan
05-04-2006, 05:40 PM
How long have I been married?

9,9999,99999,99999,99999 years :)

timvp
05-04-2006, 06:28 PM

Of legal age.

How is the relationship?

Smooth. We're together 24/7 and wouldn't have it any other way.

Any kids?

Soon.

Yeah she is the coolest. I consider her my wife/best friend/sports bud/personal stripper.

I don't think we've had any sort of fight in a damn long time.
*knocks on wood*
:smokin

Of course. Who doesn't like timvp?

T-Pain
05-04-2006, 07:10 PM
im not married yet, but one thing id like to do (and i know it sounds crazy), but if im gonna have children, id like to have them when im at least 22, 23, or 24, that way i can watch them grow and graduate and see my grandchildren grow, maybe great-grandchildren.

makedamnsure
05-05-2006, 06:58 PM
Cute thread.

I love how I'm young enough to be everyone's daughter though. lol

2Blonde
05-05-2006, 08:28 PM
I love how I'm young enough to be everyone's daughter though. lol
75% of the people on this message board are young enough to be my children. :lol

Mrs.Tlong
05-06-2006, 10:18 PM
Been together almost 2 years.

Great so far, no kids tho. He's just not mature enough for that kind of responsibility.

In-laws? Tlong says they've bene too busy to visit.

gospursgojas
05-06-2006, 11:18 PM
Give your age too. 22

I was 17 and my wife was 16 when we met, got together 6 mos later and we have been married for 8 mos

How is the relationship?

Great

Any kids?

My baby boy Joeseph is on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, shes also my best friend

Of course, in the begining we were young so we had alot of imature stuff to go through

Yeah we both do

Old School Chic
05-07-2006, 08:38 AM
Give your age too. 22

I was 17 and my wife was 16 when we met, got together 6 mos later and we have been married for 8 mos

How is the relationship?

Great

Any kids?

My baby boy Joeseph is on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, shes also my best friend

Of course, in the begining we were young so we had alot of imature stuff to go through

Yeah we both do

Congratulations on your new Baby "Joseph" :elephant

MannyIsGod
05-07-2006, 09:05 AM
Give your age too.

I'm 26, Jess is 22.

We got together just over 2 years ago, so I was 24 and she was 20.

How is the relationship?

Awesome. We spend 90% of our time being stupid and laughing with each other, what more could you want? (I know what you're going to answer. What do you think we do with the other 10%? http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smimakeout.gif)

Any kids?

:lol Yeah, US.

Of course.

Just like everybody else. But we rarely fight, and we're both very understanding.

Her mother is a methodist minister. What do you think? :)

DannyT
05-07-2006, 09:09 AM
Married With Children

Give your age too.

I was 21 She was 18

How is the relationship?
Deployments make it rough ...but sometimes Help rekindle the FLAME as well!!!

Any kids?

Danny jr(3) Myra (7months)

Do you like her still, not love, but like?
When she has a j-o-b......:depressed

For such a short marriage we have or should i say she has put up with a lot...
but dont they say the first few years are always the roughest?

SURE!!!!!! THEY LIVE IN South Carolina :lol ........LOL

Shawn Carter
05-07-2006, 06:43 PM
Give your age too.

36 years young

not married yet, but been together for some time now.

How is the relationship?

things are goin real smooth

Any kids?

weve talked about it.

i love my girl, screw "like"

She gets jealous at times when she sees me rubbing up with some other hoe in my music vids when we were together, but she gets over it. She likes my nuts.

yeah, we're cool. Her daddy can be a little bitch at times but he's cool.