PDA

View Full Version : Doug Christie Update

Solid D
05-03-2006, 10:00 AM
'Saw this embedded on the article page at Hoopshype. :spin

http://www.hoopshype.com/JCI-Banner_2006.jpg

What Doug is up to! (http://jackiechristie.com/)

(link has sound)

Dan Rather
05-03-2006, 10:02 AM
How you get all these cool stories? not even the folks here at CBS have this update.

mavsfan1000
05-03-2006, 11:39 AM
:lol that is fucked up.

Spurologist
05-03-2006, 11:41 AM

(link has sound)

:lol Jackiechristie.com. Doug wanted no part of the web site's name.

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-03-2006, 11:48 AM
Does she sell handbags like the one she carries Doug's nuts in?

nkdlunch
05-03-2006, 11:48 AM
I feel sorry for this "man"

Trainwreck2100
05-03-2006, 11:55 AM
Doug Christie is a story you should tell your sons about, so they stay away from this type. It is very pitiful to see this.

I almost forgot he started the season with the Mavs.

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-03-2006, 12:02 PM
Inifinite Love! Coming soon! A sweet, intriguing inside look at our rollercoaster ride through the NBA! We will take you on a journey which is sure to shock you, warm your heart and make you understand why things are not always what they appear to be. Our candid details and astounding conclusions are sure to blow your mind while at the same time captivating your interest in the TRUTH!

The countdown has begun!

The countdown has begun??? The countdown to what. . .Doug putting a gun to his head?

These people are delusional.

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-03-2006, 12:04 PM
Doug Christie is a story you should tell your sons about, so they stay away from this type. It is very pitiful to see this.

That is a story that been told time and time again-namely that if you're a big enough pussy you eventually play for the Mavericks.

Useruser666
05-04-2006, 12:38 PM
Dam I just caught this now. And I already uploaded the image! :pctoss

I kept getting ill seeing this ad and then i saw the link and now know why.

This was their featured fashion accessory....

http://www.davesdeals4u.com/AJ%20HEAVY%20DUTY%20DOG%20LEASH.jpg

v2000
05-04-2006, 12:43 PM
haha, yea, most people have. I know a lot of mavs fans didnt like him much, but i think he would have really been good for this team. even though he was old, he still could play good defense, make some very nice passes, and give good, hard fouls. i thought it was unfortunate that he got hurt. however, it was nice still that we got Adrian Griffin in place of him.

????????
05-04-2006, 12:47 PM

(link has sound)
Next on Fox:

"World's Pussiest Men" :lol

theroc5
05-04-2006, 12:49 PM
is his wife even hot?

SpursWoman
05-04-2006, 12:49 PM
This was their featured fashion accessory....

http://www.davesdeals4u.com/AJ%20HEAVY%20DUTY%20DOG%20LEASH.jpg

How many did you order? :)

Useruser666
05-04-2006, 12:54 PM
http://jackiechristie.com/journal1.html

:vomit

Give me one of those $195 scarfs. lol

big3bigD
05-04-2006, 01:13 PM
That is a story that been told time and time again-namely that if you're a big enough pussy you eventually play for the Mavericks.

For accuracy's sake... The Mavs promptly released Christie because of problems that he had in the locker room largely resulting from problems caused by his wife. There was some guise of injury, but the real story was in all the Dallas papers.

Also, if the Mavs are such "pussies", who exactly is the tough guy on the Spurs? Manu, Brent Barry, NVE, Finley, Bowen?....... LMFAO!!!

Don't confuse being able to play good D with the Spurs being physically tough. There is nobody on your squad that scares or intimidates anyone physically. You have a good system and the right players to fit into it. That's all.

This will be a good second round series if the Spurs can make it that far......

FromWayDowntown
05-04-2006, 01:17 PM
Don't confuse being able to play good D with the Spurs being physically tough. There is nobody on your squad that scares or intimidates anyone physically. You have a good system and the right players to fit into it. That's all.

That must be why NBA coaches and even one prominent NBA owner of a Texas-based team are on record about the purported non-correlation between the Spurs' physical play and the way officials call fouls.

I can't wait for tomorrow's lesson in "I've jumped on the bandwagon of a team from a bigger city, so I know more about basketball than anyone in San Antonio."

????????
05-04-2006, 01:17 PM
For accuracy's sake... The Mavs released Christie because of problems that he had in the locker room largely resulting from problems caused by his wife.

Also, if the Mavs are such "pussies", who exactly is the tough guy on the Spurs? Manu, Brent Barry, NVE, Finley, Bowen?....... LMFAO!!!

Toughness does not equal Scariness or the ability to Intimidate Physically. It means being mentally, physically, or emotionally able to endure pain, discomfort, adversity, etc. That's what the Spurs are about.

If all you are looking for is a big, bad, scary guy then dont watch basketball. Go numb your brain with backyard wrestling or some mindless bullshit like that. You are now dismissed.

1Parker1
05-04-2006, 01:22 PM
Don't confuse being able to play good D with the Spurs being physically tough. There is nobody on your squad that scares or intimidates anyone physically.......

Those physically weak players still managed to win a ring last year, while your physically tough Mavs players couldn't make it past the Semi's. :rolleyes

big3bigD
05-04-2006, 01:26 PM
That must be why NBA coaches and even one prominent NBA owner of a Texas-based team are on record about the purported non-correlation between the Spurs' physical play and the way officials call fouls.

I can't wait for tomorrow's lesson in "I've jumped on the bandwagon of a team from a bigger city, so I know more about basketball than anyone in San Antonio."

It will definately be much more enlightening than any more posts from "I'm an ignorant bandwagon Spurs fan who only cheers for the current champs, and since the Spurs are champs and I'm a Spurs fan, I must know more about basketball than anyome on the planet"

You still haven't answered as to who is supposed to be the tough guy or intimidator on your team. Maybe it's just that I just couln't understand the depths of your inexaustable Spurs Fan basketball knowledge though. LMFAO!!!!

big3bigD
05-04-2006, 01:34 PM
Those physically weak players still managed to win a ring last year, while your physically tough Mavs players couldn't make it past the Semi's. :rolleyes

Well, you are supporting exactly what I said. I said that you obviously have a very good system, one that has brought you 3 rings in the past 7 years.

And, I never said that the Mavs were extremely tough, although they are much better in that department. I only said that you guys are not.

RELAX SPURS FANS!!! your team is very good and deserves all the credit in the world for their recent accomplishments, BUT they are definately not flawless, and as the Kings are proving, the Spurs are also very beatable. I've said here a couple of times that you guys are still the favorites to win the West. YOU DO NOT HAVE A PERFECT AND FLAWLESS TEAM THOUGH!

Critcism is not the same thing as disrespect. Alot of you seem to know the game pretty well, but many here are entirely too defensive about your team, making some of the knee jerk replies seem ignorant in nature.

1Parker1
05-04-2006, 01:34 PM
You still haven't answered as to who is supposed to be the tough guy or intimidator on your team. Maybe it's just that I just couln't understand the depths of your inexaustable Spurs Fan basketball knowledge though. LMFAO!!!!

We did answer your question, you're just not reading. Spurs didn't have a "tough guy" or "intimidator" on the team last season either...and that turned out just fine if I recall. "Tough guys" don't win championships, defense does...something which Mavs fans won't understand. :rolleyes

FromWayDowntown
05-04-2006, 01:35 PM
It will definately be much more enlightening than any more posts from "I'm an ignorant bandwagon Spurs fan who only cheers for the current champs, and since the Spurs are champs and I'm a Spurs fan, I must know more about basketball than anyome on the planet"

Well, when any of those people show up here, I'll bow to their superior knowledge as well.

Why does a team have to have an intimidator to be considered tough? What a bunch of nonsense. It's not as if the Spurs get pushed around by teams every night. But it is worth noting that Mavs fans complain religiously about Bruce Bowen being cheap, dirty, and too physical, so perhaps your colleagues have already answered your question.

1Parker1
05-04-2006, 01:36 PM
YOU DO NOT HAVE A PERFECT AND FLAWLESS TEAM THOUGH!

Critcism is not the same thing as disrespect. Alot of you seem to know the game pretty well, but many here are entirely too defensive about your team, making some of the knee jerk replies seem ignorant in nature.

What team in the NBA is perfect and flawless? :wtf

You're right, criticism is not the same thing as disrespect, but that's the way you're posts are comming off. This is a SPURS FORUM, of course people are going to defend the Spurs here. You're not going to find many fans giving props to the Mavs and saying the the Mavs will beat the Spurs. Get over it.

????????
05-04-2006, 01:37 PM
Well, you are supporting exactly what I said. I said that you obviously have a very good system, one that has brought you 3 rings in the past 7 years.

And, I never said that the Mavs were extremely tough, although they are much better in that department. I only said that you guys are not.

RELAX SPURS FANS!!! your team is very good and deserves all the credit in the world for their recent accomplishments, BUT they are definately not flawless, and as the Kings are proving, the Spurs are also very beatable. I've said here a couple of times that you guys are still the favorites to win the West. YOU DO NOT HAVE A PERFECT AND FLAWLESS TEAM THOUGH!

Name me one perfect and flawless basketball team in all of history. Hell, name me one perfect and flawless team in anything, anywhere, at any time. That doesn't exist. So your point is absolutely pointless. Go home to your own forum unless you have something useful to say. Goodbye.

big3bigD
05-04-2006, 01:40 PM
Toughness does not equal Scariness or the ability to Intimidate Physically. It means being mentally, physically, or emotionally able to endure pain, discomfort, adversity, etc. That's what the Spurs are about.

If all you are looking for is a big, bad, scary guy then dont watch basketball. Go numb your brain with backyard wrestling or some mindless bullshit like that. You are now dismissed.

I agree completely, and no team is tougher than the Spurs in that respect. I was speaking about intimidating in a Detroit, Ben/Rasweed Wallace kind of way.

As far as your "dismissal", you can go suck some nuts there partner. Where does your simple ass get off trying act like you post knowledge? I will remain respectful to those who reciprocate, but I have nothing else to say to a troll like your self.

zeleni
05-04-2006, 01:42 PM

Rasho, Nazr and Beno! And that's just the bench tougher than Dirk.

big3bigD
05-04-2006, 01:44 PM
Name me one perfect and flawless basketball team in all of history. Hell, name me one perfect and flawless team in anything, anywhere, at any time. That doesn't exist. So your point is absolutely pointless. Go home to your own forum unless you have something useful to say. Goodbye.

DUMBASS!!!
My point is that most of the posters on the board act as if any critsism to their team is complete disrespect, therefore implying that many on this board belive that the Spurs are flawless and above such criticism.

You also further prove my point. THERE IS NO PERFECT TEAM IN BASKETBALL, INCLUDING THE SPURS!

Read the post before you reply, simple minded Spurs fan. If you can't at least do that, then YOU should go to another forum. GOODBYE!!

big3bigD
05-04-2006, 01:45 PM
Rasho, Nazr and Beno! And that's just the bench tougher than Dirk.

Using Dirk as an example of the Mavs tough players is like me using Manu for the Spurs. Neither one is going to intimidate anyone driving through the lane.

1Parker1
05-04-2006, 01:47 PM
I really think we need to design some sort of filter for this forum. :oops

????????
05-04-2006, 01:50 PM
DUMBASS!!!
My point is that most of the posters on the board act as if any critsism to their team is complete disrespect, therefore implying that many on this board belive that the Spurs are flawless and above such criticism.

You also further prove my point. THERE IS NO PERFECT TEAM IN BASKETBALL, INCLUDING THE SPURS!

Read the post before you reply, simple monded Spurs fan. If you can't at least do that, then YOU should go to another forum. GOODBYE!!
DUMBASS!! My point is that there are no perfect teams and that you do not have a perfect team either. You made your post one sided and said the Spurs are not a perfect team and never made mention of the fact that the Mavs are far from perfect. So why even mention the terms "Flawless" and "Perfect"? No one here or anywhere thinks that the Spurs or any team is flawless. My point is that your stupid fucking ass is only stating the obvious and that you need to take your shit eating self back to a pointless Mavs forum so you can post your pointless bullshit there. Once again you are dismissed. :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff

big3bigD
05-04-2006, 01:50 PM
We did answer your question, you're just not reading. Spurs didn't have a "tough guy" or "intimidator" on the team last season either...and that turned out just fine if I recall. "Tough guys" don't win championships, defense does...something which Mavs fans won't understand. :rolleyes

Detroit?

Once again little lady, you are traveling outside the realm of the original discussion.
We are all very aware of the Spurs' success and the Mavs lack thereof. It is YOU who is not reading. The discussion started with a poster implying that the Mavs are all pussies, and I merely questioned as to whom on the Spurs he considered so tough?

YOU need to read the posts better and stay on topic.

????????
05-04-2006, 01:54 PM
Detroit?

Once again little lady, you are traveling outside the realm of the original discussion.
We are all very aware of the Spurs' success and the Mavs lack thereof. It is YOU who is not reading. The discussion started with a poster implying that the Mavs are all pussies, and I merely questioned as to whom on the Spurs he considered so tough?

YOU need to read the posts better and stay on topic.
Glad to see you are afraid of the Wallace twins, but they are not tough. What makes them tough? They play a game for millions of dollars. They arent tough in the manner you are speaking of. You want tough? Go do the shit our Special Forces are doing overseas. That's tough.

And who said anything about Detroit anyway? YOU NEED TO STAY ON TOPIC!

big3bigD
05-04-2006, 01:55 PM
DUMBASS!! My point is that there are no perfect teams and that you do not have a perfect team either. You made your post one sided and said the Spurs are not a perfect team and never made mention of the fact that the Mavs are far from perfect. So why even mention the terms "Flawless" and "Perfect"? No one here or anywhere thinks that the Spurs or any team is flawless. My point is that your stupid fucking ass is only stating the obvious and that you need to take your shit eating self back to a pointless Mavs forum so you can post your pointless bullshit there. Once again you are dismissed. :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff

Dude, seriously, PLEASE READ these posts first, or maybe you are just another fine product of the SA school system of graduating illiterates.

I NEVER SAID THAT THE MAVS ARE PERFECT, BECAUSE THE MAVS FANS ON THIS SITE DO NOT CARRY THAT ATTITUDE. We know that we have a very good but flawed team. You are the one freaking out over simple crticisms.

You sure are intimidating behind your keyboard, but I tjink that I'll be leaving only when I've grown tired of schooling your simle ass over here.
Oh, YOU are now dismissed. Private

????????
05-04-2006, 01:57 PM
Dude, seriously, PLEASE READ these posts first, or maybe you are just another fine product of the SA school system of graduating illiterates.

I NEVER SAID THAT THE MAVS ARE PERFECT, BECAUSE THE MAVS FANS ON THIS SITE DO NOT CARRY THAT ATTITUDE. We know that we have a very good but flawed team. You are the one freaking out over simple crticisms.

You sure are intimidating behind your keyboard, but I tjink that I'll be leaving only when I've grown tired of schooling your simle ass over here.
Oh, YOU are now dismissed. Private
Why, Why, WHy, WHY STATE THE FUCKING OBVIOUS??? Is your mind so damn polluted that you can't see that I am telling you to STOP STATING THE OBVIOUS!!! Your posts offer nothing relative, only stating what everyone else knows.

1Parker1
05-04-2006, 01:59 PM
Ok, this thread is seriously getting sidetracked.

Back to topic, I can't believe Doug Christie is married to a woman. :oops :lol

Trainwreck2100
http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/1054/threadhasbeenhijacked6zc.jpg

big3bigD
Glad to see you are afraid of the Wallace twins, but they are not tough. What makes them tough? They play a game for millions of dollars. They arent tough in the manner you are speaking of. You want tough? Go do the shit our Special Forces are doing overseas. That's tough.

And who said anything about Detroit anyway? YOU NEED TO STAY ON TOPIC!

Well, you're right. But I thought that it was only relevant in a basketball sense.

MBenga for the Mavericks has practiced Judo since he was about 7 years old, has a black belt in Judo and Akido, was a professional boxer in Africa and was raised in the military as prat of a "royal" (term is extremely relative in Africa) family. He is also 7'1 ans weighs about 275. I bet that he is pretty tough.

I AM ON TOPIC. she implied that tough physical play does not win rings, so I threw out Detriot. C-A-N Y-O-U F-O-L-L-O-W?

????????
05-04-2006, 02:00 PM
I'm done trying to explain this to you. You are obviously an idiot and make the assumptions that I am uneducated and that I am from San Antonio, yet you cannot see that you are merely a bumbling moron who insists on stating the obvious. I am done with you. Hopefully Darwinism will take effect and you will not be allow to procreate, if you have not seeded the earth with your inferior seed already.

1Parker1
05-04-2006, 02:03 PM
:lol I just checked out the women's T-Shirt line. The clothes aren't even nice!!!! I wonder if they're even making a profit.

SpursWoman
05-04-2006, 02:05 PM
Ok, this thread is seriously getting sidetracked.

Back to topic, I can't believe Doug Christie is married to a woman. :oops :lol

Thanks for that ... they almost made me miss this little edit:

Give me one of those $195 scarfs. lol

:smokin

1Parker1
05-04-2006, 02:06 PM
Thanks for that ... you almost made me miss this little edit:

:smokin

:lol $195 for a scarf! :wow

Trainwreck2100
:lol I just checked out the women's T-Shirt line. The clothes aren't even nice!!!! I wonder if they're even making a profit.

*ahem* I said
http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/1054/threadhasbeenhijacked6zc.jpg

big3bigD
Why, Why, WHy, WHY STATE THE FUCKING OBVIOUS??? Is your mind so damn polluted that you can't see that I am telling you to STOP STATING THE OBVIOUS!!! Your posts offer nothing relative, only stating what everyone else knows.

OK. it is now obvious that you have no real point and are arguing just to be arguing.
My statement was meant to be ironic, or sarcasm or whatever. I will stop stating the obvious as soon as folks like yourself learn to accecpt criticism of your team without taking it personally.
Once again, you have a very good team that is favored to win the West. It is also flawed and very beatable.
If you want me to stop posting things that are supposed to be obvious, then don't act like you have the perfect, unbeatable team.

Oh, and I apologize for the name calling. Even if we disagree, it's better to just keep talking ball and not go for insults.

????????
If she has to resort to using Doug Christie to promote them... i'd say NO.

SpursWoman
05-04-2006, 02:07 PM
:lol $195 for a scarf! :wow

Yeah, but it would be worth every penny....because I know what he wants it for. :lol

1Parker1
05-04-2006, 02:09 PM
Yeah, but it would be worth every penny....because I know what he wants it for. :lol

:oops :lol

BTW, check out this T-shirt. I bet she has 10 in her own closet:

http://jackiechristie.com/wts010.html

????????
05-04-2006, 02:10 PM
damn hippie clothes

SpursWoman
05-04-2006, 02:14 PM
:oops :lol

BTW, check out this T-shirt. I bet she has 10 in her own closet:

http://jackiechristie.com/wts010.html

That's like understatement of the year right there...

:lmao :lmao :lmao

CosmicCowboy
05-04-2006, 02:18 PM
unfuckingbelievable. That is a very scary woman.

Solid D
05-04-2006, 02:18 PM
:lol

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-04-2006, 02:21 PM
Who has it worst? Doug Christie...or Kevin Federline (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12583648/)

MadDog73
05-04-2006, 02:25 PM
Who has it worst? Doug Christie...or Kevin Federline (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12583648/)

Federline was not thrilled about having the round-the-clock sitter, says the mag, but “Britney told him it wasn’t up for negotiation.”

Damn! And I thought I was whipped!

:angel

????????
05-04-2006, 02:26 PM
Federline is a leach. A no talent hack who is doing nothing but using her money for his own shit. The least he could do is keep his mouth shut while she tags his ass for monitoring.

This guy is a male equivalent to Anna Nicole Smith, except he has to live with his cash cow for more than six months before robbing her blind.

SpursWoman
05-04-2006, 02:29 PM
Did anyone know that Montell Jordan was Doug Christie's roommate in college? :wtf

I like Montell Jordan. :lol

MadDog73
05-04-2006, 02:31 PM
Federline is a leach. A no talent hack who is doing nothing but using her money for his own shit. The least he could do is keep his mouth shut while she tags his ass for monitoring.

This guy is a male equivalent to Anna Nicole Smith, except he has to live with his cash cow for more than six months before robbing her blind.

That said, I can think of worse things than being Britney's husband...

Trainwreck2100
05-04-2006, 02:31 PM
The difference between KFed and Christie, Christe's wife is spending his money

????????
05-04-2006, 02:33 PM
That said, I can think of worse things than being Britney's husband...
I can think of better things - like being the guy she cheats on her husband with. All play, no commit. :lol :lol :lol :lol

Trainwreck2100
05-04-2006, 02:34 PM
I can think of better things - like being the guy she cheats on her husband with. All play, no commit. :lol :lol :lol :lol

less $$$

????????
05-04-2006, 02:47 PM
less $$$
If you're banging Spears without being her husband, you've got money. Or else you wouldnt be close enough to her to do it.

Trainwreck2100
05-04-2006, 02:49 PM
If you're banging Spears without being her husband, you've got money. Or else you wouldnt be close enough to her to do it.

If you've got money there's no need to bang Britney.

Tony Montana
05-04-2006, 02:58 PM
If you've got money there's no need to bang Britney.

I bang Britney every chance I get. And I got lots of money, let me tell you. I just tell her:

"Hey baby what is your problem? Huh, you got a problem? You're good looking, you got a beautiful body, beautiful legs, beautiful face, all these guys in love with you. Only you got a look in your eye like you haven't been fucked in a year!"