PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 for sale.

Mixability
05-03-2006, 11:30 AM
It's a brand new premium console still in the box. It includes a 12 month xbox live subscription, HD, and controller.

My cousin got it as a gift, but already had one. I said I'd help him try to get rid of it. I'd try ebay, but I thought I'd try giving someone here a chance first. I'd save on ebay fees and you'd save on taxes basically. Hopefully, someone is in the market for one. He is looking to get close to retail value for it though, just in case you thought you could give me some heroin for it(midge). FYI: It retails for $400. There is also a copy of Fight Night Round 3 and an extra controller available if anyone's interested.

Make me an offer.

FRITO BANDITO
05-03-2006, 12:27 PM
I'll give you a bag of fritos and a sixer of BUSCH.... You don't even have to pay me the difference for hooking you up mans..

ObiwanGinobili
05-03-2006, 01:23 PM
you might want to post it on craigslist and the sanantonioonlinegaragesale yahoo group.
(no fees, wider audience)

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-03-2006, 01:25 PM
you might want to post it on craigslist and the sanantonioonlinegaragesale yahoo group.
(no fees, wider audience)

True, on Craigslist, you could probably get more than retail, too.

If this were in a month or so, I'd take it. Right now, it's all about making the bill payments and the move to San Angelo.