PDA

View Full Version : The King Killer

thispego
05-03-2006, 01:28 PM
Game 6 is going to be tough but i think we have a better shot of taking it than alot of people think. We'll have the gm5 victory to lead us into it as well as TT&M's 20+ each that got us the win.
But what we havent mentioned enough is the mental edge. Horry is already known as Big Shot Rob by all, and as King Killer by those in California. Horry has the chance to become world renowned as the King Killer by having a monsterous game in Sacramento this friday. Horry doesnt have much left to prove in this league except that he is one of the elite deadliest Playoff threats in the History of the NBA.

Imagine seeing Robert Horry's display in the basketball hall of fame one day, what would his title read?:
Robert "Big Shot Rob" Horry
Robert "King Killer" Horry
Robert "Piston Plunderer" Horry ---------- perhaps a follow up this year to the daddy day dagger of '05(i hate that name, but what else could you call it?)?
Robert "6*-time NBA Champ" Horry

He has the ability, does he have the will to step up and stab the Kings in the heart again? we shall see on friday.

* - subject to change

CubanMustGo
05-03-2006, 02:18 PM
Tell you what, if it does come down to a last shot in Game 6 and Horry is on the floor, I would not be surprised to see 2 or 3 Kings covering him on the play. Which wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing ...

thispego
05-03-2006, 02:37 PM
doesnt have to be a last second shot, could be a barrage of 3s
something badass like his superman dunk over rip

SsKSpurs21
05-03-2006, 03:13 PM
that would be sooo sweet...

we were two points down
with just seconds left
hid my face
and held my breath
it looked like ron artest and mike bibby
could overthrow our dynasty
then manu drove but manu missed
and duncan couldnt put down the tip
miller slapped it out but it was still alive
and it bounce right to number...5!

when all the skies were grey
but everythings ok
Robert Horry saved the day!
theres sunshine in SA
with this brilliant play
Robert Horry saved the day!

thispego
05-03-2006, 03:14 PM
haha, sweeet
yeah i'd go something like that

theroc5
05-03-2006, 03:17 PM
nah i prefer we just blow them out

mavsfan1000
05-03-2006, 03:18 PM
I wouldn't mind Horry hitting the 3 against the kings to win. That means the spurs had to put out extra effort to win and they would have a quick turnaround against Dallas.

J.T.
05-03-2006, 03:22 PM
We need some Horry 3 bombs. That is one of the things that's been missing for this series. Perhaps Pop is holding his cards for elimination games. But I think game 6 is gonna be a battle. The Kings are gonna bring it, and the Spurs will come right back. I just hope we can establish a lead and hold it... that's one thing with this series, we've blown leads (usually do to untimely and stupid TOs). We played them good in game 5, now we just gotta fly back to Cali and take care of business. But I would love to see an Horry dagger late in the 4th...it's the playoffs Rob, do what you do best!

SsKSpurs21
05-03-2006, 07:20 PM
Robert Horry will save the day

Hook Dem
05-03-2006, 07:27 PM
I wouldn't mind Horry hitting the 3 against the kings to win. That means the spurs had to put out extra effort to win and they would have a quick turnaround against Dallas.
Keep trying to console yourself with your every post. Do you have enough shower rods in your house? If not, see MOUSE. He has plenty of them! :lol

Horry For 3!
05-03-2006, 08:17 PM
I want to be doing some......

<<<<<<<<<<<<<