PDA

View Full Version : For Aggie...Awesome

LittleGeneral
05-03-2006, 01:51 PM
Bonzi Wells: "They are just so well-coached. They make so many adjustments both on offense and defense."

:lol :lol :lol

Seems like this would have already been posted somewhere...but its too priceless to risk letting it drop away unnoticed given Aggie's inane whining last night.

T Park
05-03-2006, 01:53 PM
Hmmmm............................................. ...

WTF does he know?

:lmao

Jimcs50
05-03-2006, 02:16 PM
Bonzi Wells: "They are just so well-coached. They make so many adjustments both on offense and defense."

Seems like this would have already been posted somewhere...but its too priceless to risk letting it drop away unnoticed given Aggie's inane whining last night.

AHF whines during every game of every year since I have known him. I think he is happiest when he is miserable.

50 cent
05-03-2006, 02:44 PM
AHF whines during every game of every year since I have known him. I think he is happiest when he is miserable.

smoke1
05-03-2006, 02:47 PM
Of course he whines... the Aggies havent won shit in a century in anything meaningful. I'd whine too if I cheered for that pathetic bunch of broke backs...

Jimcs50
05-03-2006, 02:49 PM
Of course he whines... the Aggies havent won shit in a century in anything meaningful. I'd whine too if I cheered for that pathetic bunch of broke backs...

Excuse me??

A half century, thankyou.

:flipoff

smoke1
05-03-2006, 02:53 PM
Excuse me??

A half century, thankyou.

:flipoff
oh man. another aggie. sorry, but i cant respect a school with all male cheerleaders. What the hell is that about?? I dont care what your tradition is, get some fine women in there. Makes you all look like a bunch of Cojos...

boutons_
05-03-2006, 02:56 PM
Sounds like Bonzi is buttering up RC and Pop before contract negotiations! :lol

What better place does Bonzi have to display his wares but in the games vs Spurs? :lol

Jimcs50
05-03-2006, 02:58 PM
oh man. another aggie. sorry, but i cant respect a school with all male cheerleaders. What the hell is that about?? I dont care what your tradition is, get some fine women in there. Makes you all look like a bunch of Cojos...

Those are Yell leaders. The Aggies also have hot female cheerleaders. Do not criticize until you get your facts straight.

spurster
05-03-2006, 03:28 PM
Do not criticize until you get your facts straight.
Why should we start now?

dmac
05-03-2006, 03:31 PM
Those are Yell leaders. The Aggies also have hot female cheerleaders. Do not criticize until you get your facts straight.
Maybe he can't tell the difference between males and females. The Aggie Dancer girls at the Basketball games are pretty hot.

smoke1
05-03-2006, 03:33 PM

I've been to a game in college station. The Cojo A&M fans react more to those male cheerleaders than to any women in the place. My facts are straight BUUUUUUDY.

Also, yell leader = cheerleader. Call it what you want, you guys have a broke back cult going on there. It's disturbing. :lol

smoke1
05-03-2006, 03:35 PM
Maybe he can't tell the difference between males and females. The Aggie Dancer girls at the Basketball games are pretty hot.

Never been to a basketball game there because aggie basketball has been utterly pathetic until this year (damn good team this year though). I'm talking about the football games. That shit is disturbing on many, many levels.

T Park
05-04-2006, 12:00 AM
Bump.

ShoogarBear
05-04-2006, 12:09 AM
That would make him the Larry Brown of Spurs fans.

Jimcs50
05-04-2006, 08:31 AM
That would make him the Larry Brown of Spurs fans.

I thought he was Larry Brown....he's not?????? Are you sure? AHF did not post in the Finals last year, so I thought that was proof positive that AHF is Larry Brown.

Jimcs50
05-04-2006, 08:36 AM
I've been to a game in college station. The Cojo A&M fans react more to those male cheerleaders than to any women in the place. My facts are straight BUUUUUUDY.

Also, yell leader = cheerleader. Call it what you want, you guys have a broke back cult going on there. It's disturbing. :lol

Call it what you may, but the traditions at the school are really pretty cool, and they back their team every year, through the good times and bad, and to me that is pretty cool. You should come to take in a whole weekend football experience sometime, from Midnight Yell Practice to the march of the team and Corps to the game on game day...it is really pretty impressive.

I was new to all this. I grew up being a Texas fan and then a Maryland fan, but when I moved here, I started watching the Ags and I have come to really like their school and team.

ShoogarBear
05-04-2006, 08:38 AM
I thought he was Larry Brown....he's not?????? Are you sure? AHF did not post in the Finals last year, so I thought that was proof positive that AHF is Larry Brown.

Larry Brown and Pop are friends.

Jimcs50
05-04-2006, 08:45 AM
Larry Brown and Pop are friends.

As it appears....but I think there is more than we know...that is why Larry posts under the pseudonym AHF.

:)

leemajors
05-04-2006, 08:46 AM
Call it what you may, but the traditions at the school are really pretty cool, and they back their team every year, through the good times and bad, and to me that is pretty cool. You should come to take in a whole weekend football experience sometime, from Midnight Yell Practice to the march of the team and Corps to the game on game day...it is really pretty impressive.

I was new to all this. I grew up being a Texas fan and then a Maryland fan, but when I moved here, I started watching the Ags and I have come to really like their school and team.

what about the cult worship of a collie. a dog is in charge of the corps... not to even mention how retarded them calling UT TU and the students t-sips... it's more puzzling than insulting.

Jimcs50
05-04-2006, 08:58 AM
what about the cult worship of a collie. a dog is in charge of the corps... not to even mention how retarded them calling UT TU and the students t-sips... it's more puzzling than insulting.

They call them TU because them using The University of Texas is pompous and almost narcissistic, like they are THE University, and the rest are just colleges. That is why they call them Texas University...get it?

t-sips comes from the well known fact that UT students are snobs and they drink tea at tea time and are all hoity-toity, hence the t-sips epithet.

Reveille(collie) is just their mascot. That is quite cool too. One Corps member is responsible for her 24-7 and she can not ever be alone, she goes to class with him(If she barks in class, then tradition is, they get a walk), she goes in restaurants with him, on dates, everywhere. This is because one time, a group from Baylor stole her and killed her before a game betw the two school.

It is all quite interesting, when you think about it, yes?

blaze89
05-04-2006, 09:04 AM

The stranged sounds you hear is AHF cursing madly into the wind.

Jimcs50
05-04-2006, 12:09 PM
The stranged sounds you hear is AHF cursing madly into the wind.

:lol

boutons_
05-04-2006, 12:54 PM
Bonzi is doing preparatory lobbying for contract negotiations with Pop and RC this summer.

ducks
05-04-2006, 01:05 PM
"I don't even know what our game plan is," he said. "I was kind of in a daze in the film session."

I'm a big fan: Kings forward Ron Artest expressed admiration for Popovich's willingness to make lineup changes during the playoffs.

"Pop is changing everything," Artest said. "He's coming in with different sets. He's doing an excellent job right now. That's good coaching. Pop is a competitor. He's trying to do anything he can.

"It's great that we're making them adjust. That's good. We're making them adjust, and we haven't adjusted yet."

Sacramento coach Rick Adelman said he would like Popovich to make some more changes to his starting lineup.

"He's not sitting the right guys down," Adelman said jokingly. "Really. I think Parker and Ginobili are better bench players. He's just not putting the right people on the bench to give them a spark."

????????
05-04-2006, 01:11 PM

I agree that some of the traditions are cool, but what I don't like is that A&M grads (probably not all, but all of the ones I have met - which is in the hundreds if not thousands) tend to be very cultish in nature. Many employers (including the one I work for) will not hire more than one aggie because they tend to be really clickish and will not socialize or sometimes even work with other people. It's really strange, and is very counter-productive. I don't mind the traditions and all, but it all starts to look very "Koresh" after a while.

LittleGeneral
05-04-2006, 03:08 PM
"I don't even know what our game plan is," he said. "I was kind of in a daze in the film session."

I'm a big fan: Kings forward Ron Artest expressed admiration for Popovich's willingness to make lineup changes during the playoffs.

"Pop is changing everything," Artest said. "He's coming in with different sets. He's doing an excellent job right now. That's good coaching. Pop is a competitor. He's trying to do anything he can.

"It's great that we're making them adjust. That's good. We're making them adjust, and we haven't adjusted yet."

Sacramento coach Rick Adelman said he would like Popovich to make some more changes to his starting lineup.

"He's not sitting the right guys down," Adelman said jokingly. "Really. I think Parker and Ginobili are better bench players. He's just not putting the right people on the bench to give them a spark."

:lol :lol

It just keeps getting worse for AHF.

ShoogarBear
05-04-2006, 03:21 PM
And even worse.

Texas Tech coach Bobby Knight resigned today to take a non-paying internship with the coaching staff of the San Antonio Spurs. "I thought I knew coaching", Knight said, "but I am not even worthy of claiming the same profession as Greg Popovich. That AHF is some kind of asshole."

173 year-old UCLA legend John Wooden agreed. "Popvich is making perfect adjustments on both ends of the court. Fuck AHF."

The ghosts of James Naismith, Phog Allen, and Al McGuire rattled their chains in agreement.

T Park
05-04-2006, 03:50 PM

td4mvp21
05-04-2006, 04:51 PM
Bonzi Wells must be on crack or something, because Pop rarely makes adjustments.

SequSpur
05-04-2006, 07:41 PM
At least AHF has some good takes. Tpark is just stupid.

T Park
05-04-2006, 10:47 PM

"Im done."

SequSpur after game 1 vs Denver

STFU midget

Bonzi Wells must be on crack or something, because Pop rarely makes adjustments.

Must be.....

RonMexico
05-05-2006, 01:59 AM

Man, it's difficult to respect anything you might say when you resort to making fun of people's traditions and schools... I guess when you've never gone to college and hopped on the bandwagon of other schools, it's hard to understand.

RonMexico
05-05-2006, 02:00 AM

TPark might be one of the top 2 or 3 idiots on this board - good point, SequSpur and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.

RonMexico
05-05-2006, 02:13 AM
I agree that some of the traditions are cool, but what I don't like is that A&M grads (probably not all, but all of the ones I have met - which is in the hundreds if not thousands) tend to be very cultish in nature. Many employers (including the one I work for) will not hire more than one aggie because they tend to be really clickish and will not socialize or sometimes even work with other people. It's really strange, and is very counter-productive. I don't mind the traditions and all, but it all starts to look very "Koresh" after a while.

That is the strangest comment I've ever heard about a group of graduates from one school... to the point where I have seen the absolute opposite - the accounting firm I work for in Houston often hires more graduates from A&M based on their dedication, friendliness, and loyalty - not mention graduation from the #34th-rated Business School in the country according to BusinessWeek. I don't know where you work, but people generally realize that if they are "clickish" they will get fired (no matter what school they are from), and most people have a self-preservation motive inside of them to begin with. If you haven't noticed, Aggies are dedicated to their friends and their school just as much as they will be to their future employers.

RonMexico
05-05-2006, 02:20 AM
They call them TU because them using The University of Texas is pompous and almost narcissistic, like they are THE University, and the rest are just colleges. That is why they call them Texas University...get it?

t-sips comes from the well known fact that UT students are snobs and they drink tea at tea time and are all hoity-toity, hence the t-sips epithet.

Reveille(collie) is just their mascot. That is quite cool too. One Corps member is responsible for her 24-7 and she can not ever be alone, she goes to class with him(If she barks in class, then tradition is, they get a walk), she goes in restaurants with him, on dates, everywhere. This is because one time, a group from Baylor stole her and killed her before a game betw the two school.

It is all quite interesting, when you think about it, yes?

Also, many years ago, the official name of the school was "Texas University" before they changed it... once they did, Aggies refused to call it by any other name.

On a side note, I wonder how a professional team that has an exclusive "Baseline Bums" section, a "Fan Fiesta," multiple heated message boards, a token celebrity girlfriend, and a PA announcer who sounds like the announcer off Price is Right (the "come on down" guy - not Bob Barker) looks to other teams and people around the league? Probably like that team has a spirited bunch of fans who support them through thick and thin and would feel very offended if anyone tried to deem them otherwise...