PDA

View Full Version : Okay guys, Predictions for game 6...

davi78239
05-03-2006, 03:18 PM
I say it goes down to the wire like game 3 and the Spurs close it out with a 1 to 3 point win. Wouldn't that be some shit if horry stuck the dagger in Sac again with a game winning or game clinching shot?

Jimcs50
05-03-2006, 03:21 PM
I say it goes down to the wire like game 3 and the Spurs close it out with a 1 to 3 point win. Wouldn't that be some shit if horry stuck the dagger in Sac again with a game winning or game clinching shot?

I think Spurs will win and I also think Bonzi has a clunker of a game finally. He is due to have a bad game, and if he does, Sacto has no chance at all.

Spurs by 12

jman3000
05-03-2006, 03:28 PM
If we can limit their 2nd chance points off of offensive rebounds and their points off turnovers I think we can blow them out. Those 2 statistical categories have been very kind to them and if the Spurs can just play within themselves and box out (even though a lot of their offensive boards come from long rebounds) we should be in good shape.

MadDog73
05-03-2006, 03:38 PM
I think it will be a close, close game, with a last second shot deciding.

Maybe even overtime. That said, I think the Spurs will win, just because they do not want to be playing this team again.

ggoose25
05-03-2006, 03:43 PM
I think it will be a close, close game, with a last second shot deciding.

Maybe even overtime. That said, I think the Spurs will win, just because they do not want to be playing this team again.

agreed. this is going to be like last year's sonic series with another down to the wire game 6. if ray ray's shot went down at the buzzer last year in game 6... yeah not good times

FromWayDowntown
05-03-2006, 04:18 PM
Bowen clanks his first 3 so badly that it knocks down the goal support, causing a 30 minute delay in the game. Bowen is assessed a flagrant 2 and during the delay, Steve Javie ejects Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili, Robert Horry, Rasho Nesterovic, Beno Udrih, Sean Marks, Gregg Popovich, P.J. Carlesimo, Mike Budenholzer, Mike Brungardt, and David Robinson (on principle).

The Spurs lineup of Mohammed, Duncan, Finley, Barry and Van Exel makes its next shot and then misses the following 22. Acting coach Will Sevening turns to his only remaining substitute, Fabricio Oberto, who goes for a playoff career high 12 points to finish off the Spurs scoring for the evening.

Meanwhile, Bonzi Wells has an unprecedented 50/50 game in which he grabs every Sacramento miss and scores immediately. The Spurs set an all-time playoff record for fewest defensive rebounds in a game with 0.

tlongII
05-03-2006, 04:19 PM
Kings will win game 6.

Spurminator
05-03-2006, 04:22 PM
I think we'll be playing Game 7. Just a gut feeling... and usually my gut is wrong. So I guess if that's the case then maybe I believe we'll win, since I believe we'll lose.

:smchode:

sprrs
05-03-2006, 04:22 PM
Bowen clanks his first 3 so badly that it knocks down the goal support, causing a 30 minute delay in the game. Bowen is assessed a flagrant 2 and during the delay, Steve Javie ejects Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili, Robert Horry, Rasho Nesterovic, Beno Udrih, Sean Marks, Gregg Popovich, P.J. Carlesimo, Mike Budenholzer, Mike Brungardt, and David Robinson (on principle).

:lol

Rescueone
05-03-2006, 04:23 PM

The Spurs lineup of Mohammed, Duncan, Finley, Barry and Van Exel makes its next shot and then misses the following 22. Acting coach Will Sevening turns to his only remaining substitute, Fabricio Oberto, who goes for a playoff career high 12 points to finish off the Spurs scoring for the evening.

Meanwhile, Bonzi Wells has an unprecedented 50/50 game in which he grabs every Sacramento miss and scores immediately. The Spurs set an all-time playoff record for fewest defensive rebounds in a game with 0.

Hey!!!! Wake up!!!! you're drooling all over this thread

ShoogarBear
05-03-2006, 04:23 PM
I think we'll be playing Game 7. Just a gut feeling... and usually my gut is wrong. So I guess if that's the case then maybe I believe we'll win, since I believe we'll lose.

:smchode:

That's exactly what I was thinking, only not.

mabber
05-03-2006, 04:33 PM
Kings win by 5-10 pts.

Joepa
05-03-2006, 04:46 PM
Spurs close it out here.

Where did all those bigmouth Kings fans go? Man, this is no fun.

Old School Chic
05-03-2006, 04:54 PM
Spurs beat the Kings and get ready for the Mavs! :flag:

ALVAREZ6
05-03-2006, 04:56 PM
1st Win in Arco for the Spurs in this series.

smoke1
05-03-2006, 05:00 PM
"Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-03-2006, 05:03 PM

:lol

I'm thinking the Spurs might take it, despite the fact that Sacto is great at home and the Kings have been tough after a loss with Artest in the lineup this year.

CosmicCowboy
05-03-2006, 05:13 PM

:lmao

That would be great...and then do his little "nut squeeze" thiing at Adelman...:lol

A-Train
05-03-2006, 05:20 PM
Spurs 101
Kings 93

trevcourt
05-03-2006, 05:22 PM
SPURS 212
kings 42

degenerate_gambler
05-03-2006, 05:23 PM
Spurs favored by 2...they win by 6 and I get paid.

Then bring on that team from up I-35

Tigole Bitties
05-03-2006, 05:35 PM
Billy Ocean sings a stirring Caribbean rendition of the national anthem.

Kings dominate the first half behind Mike Bibby's barrage of threes. Each one is jacked up within 3 seconds on the shotclock -- some coming from deep in the backcourt. Despite Sacramento's attempt to pack the paint using a massive frontline of Potapenko, Miller, and two Maloof brothers, a gimpy Tony Parker still manages to go 8/8 on layups. Bonzi has a typical playoff routine and leads the team in scoring, rebounds, blocks, steals, offensive fouls, and felonies at the break. Spurs trail at the half, 62-40.

Kevin Martin performs the halftime show with MC Hammer and Biz Markie. Sales of Kaepas, shoulder pads, Flowbies, and parachute pants skyrocket 500%.

On the first possession of the second half, Bonzi Wells sprains an ankle after tripping over his own hairy lip mole. Spurs storm back into the game behind a small ball lineup of Beno, Barry, Van Exel, a sack of quarters, and the Spirit of Vinny Del Negro. Kings lead it 103 to 101 with 0.2 seconds left on the game clock with Big Shot Rob to inbound the ball. He attempts to pass the ball fullcourt to a wideopen Oberto for a potential tying tip-in, but the ball catches Ron Artest's fat lip at the timeline and bounces in for the game winning three.

Spurs edge the Kings 104 to 103.

Pissed off Kings fans storm the court to get a piece of Ron Artest. Tom Tolbert gets trampled in the process. Artest knocks out 6000 drunken fans before a stray cowbell clocks him in the bottom lip.

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-03-2006, 05:36 PM
Under the pressure of an elimination game Ron Artest is already wound to his breaking point before the game even begins. At the introduction of the starting line up the announcer introduces starting center Brad Miller. The last word echoes in Artest's mind; "Miller...Miller...Miller". The word Miller fills his mind until he finally sees it clearly printed across the side of a blue plastic cup as it spirals towards him as he lays prone on the scorers table in Detroit. The delusion takes control of Artest and moments before tip off he grabs Bonzi Wells and Kenny Thomas and yells, "Stephen! Jermaine! Let's kick some ass!" before charging into the stands wildly throwing haymakers at Kings faithful in attendence, including two vicious rights that send both of the Maloofs to the ER for stitches. Wells and Thomas wade in slugging as well. When asked about it later they simply reply, "Ron Artest in the heart and soul of this team. We knew that if we wanted to win tonight we had to match his intensity and follow his lead. In retrospect it might not have been a good idea."

With three of their starters in cuffs the Kings make a valiant effort taking the Spurs to four overtimes. The Spurs win when Robert Horry, who up until the third quarter had been sleeping soundly on the bench, hits a 75 foot shot as time expires to secure a one point win for the Spurs.

ShoogarBear
05-03-2006, 05:38 PM
The Spurs win when Robert Horry, who up until the third quarter had been sleeping soundly on the bench, hits a 75 foot shot as time expires to secure a one point win for the Spurs.

:lmao :lmao

Trifecta
05-03-2006, 05:40 PM
I said game 5 winner would win series + I predicted the Spurs in six =

Spurs take care of business Friday night -- (SA 89 Sac 82)

1Parker1
05-03-2006, 05:46 PM
I agree with Jim. Bonzi Wells is bound to have a bad game in this series. Dude's been looking like the second-comming of Kobe Bryant out there (he's even hitting his damn FT's!). Spurs pull through with a 6 point win.

I expect Duncan, Finley/Barry, and NVE to be huge for us.

Jimcs50
05-03-2006, 05:52 PM
I agree with Jim. Bonzi Wells is bound to have a bad game in this series. Dude's been looking like the second-comming of Kobe Bryant out there (he's even hitting his damn FT's!). Spurs pull through with a 6 point win.

I expect Duncan, Finley/Barry, and NVE to be huge for us.

Yes, even Kobe and AI have stinker games in a series.

SANANTOJAMES
05-03-2006, 05:53 PM
I think it will be close but spurs will come put on top
96 kings
99 spurs

1Parker1
05-03-2006, 05:54 PM
Yes, even Kobe and AI have stinker games in a series.

:lol Exactly. I still can't believe the 3's he's been raining on the Spurs this series.

SAGambler
05-03-2006, 07:14 PM
It's close until midway through the 4th. Bibby picks up his fifth foul and is replaced by "Ice Man of Sacramento" Kevin Martin. Suddenly he wakes up and realizes that this is it. No win, no more games. He comes back to earth, and suddenly starts bricking every shot he attempts. In desperation, he drives the lane, is fouled and goes to the free throw line. Suddenly it dawns on him that at this point he is 100% free throw shooter, and while eyeing the goal, gets the shakes so badly, he can't hold onto the ball. The ref keeps handing it back to him and he keeps dropping it. Refs call delay of game, and award technical free throws to the Spurs. The crowd starts booing the "Ice Man of Sacramento" and he runs off the court in tears.

Rick Adelman concedes the game to the Spurs without another shot being fired.

Spurs by 6......

boutons_
05-03-2006, 07:30 PM
The "best road team in the NBA" needs to close this series out on the road, in an extremely hostile and loud arena, and to avoid losing an elimination game.

Going 0-3 on the road in the first series won't be a confidence-builder.

I don't see a repeat of Game4, more like a Game3 where the Spurs prevail by less the 10 pts.

I'm not counting on Bonzi finally having a bad game. He had that in Game1.

DirkAB
05-03-2006, 07:42 PM
I believe that this series is going the distance.

ALVAREZ6
05-03-2006, 07:45 PM
Bonzi will not have a bad game because of his style of play:

-physical
-post up
-take it to the rack
-offensive boards

With that style of aggressive play, he's going to have more good games than bad, at least he should. He doesn't rely on the 3 ball or mid range jumper, he gets going by being physical and quick to the basket.

I just hope the ball doesn't bounce anywhere near him. No more of this 10 offensive rebounds per game crap.

Kori Ellis
05-03-2006, 07:48 PM
Predictions

Manu+Tony+Tim = More Than 70 points.

Spurs will win by more than 10.

exstatic
05-03-2006, 07:48 PM
It's going to be like an armwrestling match: not much motion either way, but when Sacto realizes that the only thing a win buys them is another trip to ass-kicking land, WHUMP!!! Spurs pull away in crunch time.

Tony Montana
05-03-2006, 08:27 PM
You want my prediction?? Here it is mane:

Spurs kick their monkey ass all over the fucking place.

"What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!"

Borosai
05-03-2006, 08:43 PM
I preedickt the Spurs will lay off of Wells and Artest again and allow them to shoot the outside shot, which they will proseed to miss, resulting in a blowout win for the Spurs going back to SA. Not as bad as game 1...more like a 15 point win.

This prediction has been brought to you by my pants.

shelshor
05-03-2006, 08:45 PM
Close game until 2 minutes left in the 3rd quarter; the too tight wrappings finally break and Artest goes Artest and gets tossed; Bonzi gets a technical, but has enough control to stay in the game until Barry steals the ball from him and goes for a slam; Wells gets tossed because of his tantrum
Then it's pedal to the metal and the poor Kings fans and Rick Addledman get their hearts ripped out

ALVAREZ6
05-03-2006, 08:54 PM
"What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!"
You sure it isn't part???

Mr Dio
05-03-2006, 09:02 PM
Spurs win by 7.
Dirty play by Artest @ the end.

DaSpurs#1
05-03-2006, 09:35 PM
My Game 6 Predctions: Spurs Win!, the refs still nit pick and make bad calls both ways, Ron Artest gets at least one technical foul, Tim Duncan gets the most Spurs points, and Bonzi Wells gets fouled out in 4th

Obstructed_View
05-03-2006, 09:50 PM
Spurs win by double digits. Nazr gets 15+ rebounds.

gospursgojas
05-03-2006, 09:51 PM
I expect another game like game 5 back and forth with the Spurs pullling away at the end

LakerHater
05-03-2006, 10:56 PM
Kings win by 5-10 pts. Yeah I hate it but it looks that way

IceColdBrewski
05-03-2006, 11:02 PM
Spurs in overtime.

LakerHater
05-03-2006, 11:03 PM
Spurs in overtime. Whoa man that would be sweet

efrem1
05-03-2006, 11:31 PM
Criswell predicts for the final game of this series Spurs 101 Kings 95.

"My friends, future events such as these will affect you in the future."

Rummpd
05-04-2006, 12:21 AM
http://www.hoopsworld.com/article_17230.shtml

for the world to see and update on the playoffs (short answer is SAS by 8)

polandprzem
05-04-2006, 02:25 AM
Spurs beat the Kings and get ready for the Mavs! :flag:

Well they won't get much time for preperation. No training just a video session and shootaround maybe.

spurs - mavs on Sunday if the spurs will win with kings in six.

This game will be once again very competitive but the 4th quarter will decide which team is better and which has better menatlity
g o s p u r s g o

Darrin
05-04-2006, 02:56 AM
Spurs by 8. Dallas-San Antonio is the evening game on Sunday.

Texas_Ranger
05-04-2006, 03:04 AM
Spurs 111 - 95 Kings

Spurs wll decide the game wiinner in 4 Quarter.
:spin :spin

CAGE
05-04-2006, 05:14 AM
Spurs will eliminate the :princess Queens :princess tomorrow night

kalikot_boy_kr
05-04-2006, 05:57 AM
im sure this>>>spurs more than 100 vs sac 90