PDA

View Full Version : Moussaoui Gets Life

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-03-2006, 03:36 PM
What the fuck?

JoeChalupa
05-03-2006, 03:42 PM
Power to the Jury. They heard the evidence not I.

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-03-2006, 03:43 PM
I faced racism as a child growing up and I haven't plotted to crash planes into the heart of the United States.

I'm not usually willing to give the death penalty so freely, but the fact that the American taxpayers now have to pay to keep this piece of shit alive...

Jekka
05-03-2006, 03:47 PM
I faced racism as a child growing up and I haven't plotted to crash planes into the heart of the United States.

I'm not usually willing to give the death penalty so freely, but the fact that the American taxpayers now have to pay to keep this piece of shit alive...

Killing him would have made him a martyr - it's what he wanted, and it would have done nothing but encourage those still at large.

As much as I believe he deserves to die (and aside from the fact that I am not at all a fan of the death penalty), it's really better that they let him rot in prison without any kind of spectacular end.

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-03-2006, 03:49 PM
Killing him would have made him a martyr - it's what he wanted, and it would have done nothing but encourage those still at large.

As much as I believe he deserves to die (and aside from the fact that I am not at all a fan of the death penalty), it's really better that they let him rot in prison without any kind of spectacular end.

I guess, but damn....

JoeChalupa
05-03-2006, 03:49 PM
Send him to abu-ghraib prison.

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-03-2006, 03:51 PM
Apparently, DHS is pissed.

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-03-2006, 03:53 PM
Read this on FARK:
I won't mind paying for his three-hots-and-a-cot, long as they put bacon in his food and point the this-way-to-Mecca prayer-direction sign toward Vegas.

It'd work for me!

DarkReign
05-03-2006, 04:24 PM
Life was the smart choice. This guy was practically begging for death.

Dont give him the satisfaction. This is one life sentence I can deal with. Let em rot in Federal protected prison for, oooooooo...say 10 years. Then transfer his ass to some hard-core penitentiary, general pop style.

After getting ass-raped for 5 months, the coward would kill himself. It would be great.

desflood
05-03-2006, 04:31 PM

:tu

MannyIsGod
05-03-2006, 04:38 PM
Life was the smart choice. This guy was practically begging for death.

Dont give him the satisfaction. This is one life sentence I can deal with. Let em rot in Federal protected prison for, oooooooo...say 10 years. Then transfer his ass to some hard-core penitentiary, general pop style.

After getting ass-raped for 5 months, the coward would kill himself. It would be great.Exactly. The guy was doing everything possible to make it seem like he deserved death above anything else. I think he's a lot smarter and more manipulative than most people will give him credit for. I'm glad they plan to let this fucker rot.

Spurminator
05-03-2006, 04:40 PM
Yeah, make him wait for those virgins a while longer.

Vashner
05-03-2006, 04:58 PM
They ran out of Virgins... didn't he get the memo?

weebo
05-03-2006, 06:41 PM
They ran out of Virgins... didn't he get the memo?

Is it 72 17 year old virgins, or 17 72 year old virgins?

ALVAREZ6
05-03-2006, 07:10 PM
Our government is too soft.

I say were bring back the old days and start torturing fucks like Moussaoui for the rest of their lives, they deserve it.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-03-2006, 07:43 PM
As long as they send him to a pound me in the ass penitentiary, and give all the inmates bacon-laced condoms, I'm alright with it.

Much better for him to go out tossing salad than being a martyr :tu

Nbadan
05-03-2006, 11:55 PM
The government's case against Moussaoui was really weak. He probably would have walked if he hadn't confessed in his own mind-blogging testimony. I mean, the guy acted as his own lawyer. How sad is that?

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-03-2006, 11:58 PM
What's sad is he's one of the bad guys you support over your own country.

Vashner
05-04-2006, 12:39 AM
Our government is too soft.

I say were bring back the old days and start torturing fucks like Moussaoui for the rest of their lives, they deserve it.

What do you think the military been doing last few years.

We kill a lot more motherfucking cockroachs than the media reports.

Some of these guys (our Marines and front line Army ) are scoring multiple confirmed KIA's and they come back for more tours.

A jury under the direction of a Judge is a whole different animal...

Nbadan
05-04-2006, 01:54 AM

Yeah, that the way the wing-nut media would like to play it. Argue that the FEDS had a weak case against Moussaoui, no matter how looney he is, and your a terra supporter.

Grow up!

Mr. Peabody
05-04-2006, 08:44 AM

:bang :vomit: :bang

All Dan said was that the government had a weak case against Moussaoui and now Dan's supporting Moussaoui more than his own country? Give me a f--king break.

Nbadan
05-05-2006, 12:23 AM
Moussaoui was a half-wit, someone Al Qaeda barely trusted to get trained, and he fucked that up. State murder would have given him a dignity he never deserved."

James Wolcott (http://jameswolcott.com/archives/2006/05/beezlebubs_barb.php)

touche'

:hat

jochhejaam
05-05-2006, 06:55 AM
Moussaoui; "I won"

Rot in the cell then rot in Hell...that's winning? Okay.