PDA

View Full Version : Spurschick Sighting

Old School Chic
05-03-2006, 04:20 PM
The SPURS EXPERIENCE RV was at the AT&T Center today.

I walked in to the RV with some of my co-workers and saw a pretty blonde sitting there. At first I really didn't pay much attention since I was so excited to see what the RV looked like inside. On my way out I saw her by the snacks and beverages. That's when I realized It was Ms.Spurschick :spin

By then It was too late for me to say hi and chat a little since I had to hurry back to my office.

tlongII
05-03-2006, 04:21 PM
Did you recognize her from her bravatar?

Old School Chic
05-03-2006, 04:24 PM
Did you recognize her from her bravatar?

No :nope

But I recognized her pretty smile :spin

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-03-2006, 04:26 PM
I would recognize the bus, but only because SC showed me all the pics.

Kori Ellis
05-03-2006, 04:28 PM
That RV looks pretty cool.

Here's the info, in case people don't know what we are talking about. The unveiling was today at 2PM.

This Wednesday, at the AT&T Center, the San Antonio Spurs will introduce a new way to travel around town in Spurs style during the year. H-E-B, Ancira RV, Best Buy and the San Antonio Spurs have teamed up to create a one-of-a-kind "Spurs Experience".

A Spurs themed recreational vehicle will be unveiled right before your eyes as it brings the spirit of the Spurs to fans across San Antonio with its one of a kind look and feel.

At the announcement, the "Spurs Experience" RV will be unveiled showing off all it has to offer to Spurs fans. From an exhibition of Spurs memorabilia to the use of video gaming equipment, the "Spurs Experience" offers fans an array of fun interactive activities.

The "Spurs Experience" was designed to promote a unique atmosphere that allows the Spurs fan to feel like they are traveling in a decked out Spurs museum. The San Antonio community will have the opportunity to visit the RV at various locations throughout the year.

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-03-2006, 04:29 PM
Oh, and before anybody asks, Spurschick already promised the RV to me once the tour is over.

Old School Chic
05-03-2006, 04:30 PM
I would recognize the bus, but only because SC showed me all the pics.

It's not that big... I've seen bigger. (wait that didn't sound right)
What I mean is that it looks big from the outside but It's small in the inside.

Old School Chic
05-03-2006, 04:31 PM
That RV looks pretty cool.

Here's the info, in case people don't know what we are talking about. The unveiling was today at 2PM.

This Wednesday, at the AT&T Center, the San Antonio Spurs will introduce a new way to travel around town in Spurs style during the year. H-E-B, Ancira RV, Best Buy and the San Antonio Spurs have teamed up to create a one-of-a-kind "Spurs Experience".

A Spurs themed recreational vehicle will be unveiled right before your eyes as it brings the spirit of the Spurs to fans across San Antonio with its one of a kind look and feel.

At the announcement, the "Spurs Experience" RV will be unveiled showing off all it has to offer to Spurs fans. From an exhibition of Spurs memorabilia to the use of video gaming equipment, the "Spurs Experience" offers fans an array of fun interactive activities.

The "Spurs Experience" was designed to promote a unique atmosphere that allows the Spurs fan to feel like they are traveling in a decked out Spurs museum. The San Antonio community will have the opportunity to visit the RV at various locations throughout the year.

:tu

angel_luv
05-03-2006, 05:18 PM
I can't wait to see it. I've thought it was an exciting, fun project.

We need a "hitch hiker" smiley that I can insert here. :)

Old School Chic
05-03-2006, 07:10 PM
I can't wait to see it. I've thought it was an exciting, fun project.

We need a "hitch hiker" smiley that I can insert here. :)

Angel, your so silly :spin

spurschick
05-03-2006, 08:13 PM
It was great to finally see it finished. I've been working on this thing since November. I have to admit, what really sucked me in today was the 2005 Championship DVD that they had playing.

You can see a lot of the interior here..
http://www.nba.com/spurs/news/spurs_experience_060503.html

I took more pics of the exterior today. I will post them tomorrow.

Old School Chic
05-03-2006, 08:58 PM
It was great to finally see it finished. I've been working on this thing since November. I have to admit, what really sucked me in today was the 2005 Championship DVD that they had playing.

Great job, Spurschick :elephant

spurschick
05-03-2006, 09:00 PM
Great job, Spurschick :elephant

Thank you :spin

Mr Dio
05-03-2006, 09:01 PM
I saw her too!
I was at home looking at the game #4 GTG pics.
She acted like she didn't know me at the GTG.

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-03-2006, 09:05 PM
Hey Melissa, I think you have a dirty or damaged disc.

angel_luv
05-03-2006, 10:09 PM

M it is awesome! :)

spurschick
05-03-2006, 10:32 PM
Hey Melissa, I think you have a dirty or damaged disc.

Huh?

Beaverfuzz
05-03-2006, 10:35 PM
Huh?

Just scroll through the pics that you originally linked...you'll see what he's talking about.
:drunk

RashoFan
05-03-2006, 10:42 PM
Very Nice!!! I wonder if I could rent it and Angel_Luv, RASHO and I can take a road trip somewhere...:lol

carina_gino20
05-03-2006, 10:51 PM
that's awesome...will the players be there too? :lol