PDA

View Full Version : I hope Spurs will be hot

Montenegro
05-03-2006, 06:49 PM
I'm from Montenegro, ex-Yugoslavia, and I'm BIG Spurs fan. I like TD's game since Wake forest days, and Manu's since I have seen him live for first time (Kinder Bologna). Must say here that Mavs and Pistons are ONLY TWO teams I'm afffffraid of! But, I hope TD&Co will do it again!
GO SPURS!!!

Montenegro
05-03-2006, 06:51 PM
And just one question: What do you think, will spurs get hot for the rest of the playoffs?

Kori Ellis
05-03-2006, 07:00 PM
Hi, welcome to the forum.

I hope the Spurs can just get to the next round and then yes, I think they'll start building some momentum. The Kings are a very tough matchup for them.

Are you a Rasho fan too? Or you just like TD/Manu?

Montenegro
05-04-2006, 10:44 AM
Hi, welcome to the forum.

I hope the Spurs can just get to the next round and then yes, I think they'll start building some momentum. The Kings are a very tough matchup for them.

Are you a Rasho fan too? Or you just like TD/Manu?
Rasho, like Pop, as I know, they both have Montenegrian roots. In summer 2004, former spur Zarko Paspalj, Montenegrian, took Pop to show him village of his roots named Cuci, near Cetinje, old royal city of Montenegro. I like Rasho, a lot, but TD is one of 5 the best players ever played this game. Hall of fame will certify that. Just now, I want to celebrate 4th ring!
For those about to win, I salute you! :drunk

Montenegro
05-04-2006, 10:50 AM
I forgot! I like spurs since David joined the team. A long time ago, as you can see, for one european. NBA then was just a fairy tale for most in Europe.

LilMissSPURfect
05-04-2006, 11:20 AM
Rasho, like Pop, as I know, they both have Montenegrian roots. In summer 2004, former spur Zarko Paspalj, Montenegrian, took Pop to show him village of his roots named Cuci, near Cetinje, old royal city of Montenegro. I like Rasho, a lot, but TD is one of 5 the best players ever played this game. Hall of fame will certify that. Just now, I want to celebrate 4th ring!
For those about to win, I salute you! :drunk
:flag: :flag: :worthy:

Montenegro
05-05-2006, 01:47 AM
I'm 100% shure they will! By the way, any of you spurs fans know anything about soccer( european football)? Ronaldinho? Shevchenko? Zidanne? Anything? :)

Kori Ellis
05-05-2006, 01:51 AM
There's some threads about soccer here.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22