PDA

View Full Version : Better Starting 5 - Kings or Spurs?

Sacramental
05-04-2006, 06:00 PM
imo, the kings have a better starting 5 than san antonio, but your bench is 5 times better. if the kings signed some worthy bench-players, they'd matchup damn well. if yuo compare the starters...
Bibby < Parker
Bonzi = Manu - pretty even if u ask me...
Artest > Bowen
Thomas < Duncan
Miller > Rasho (or Nazr)

timvp
05-04-2006, 06:06 PM
Bonzi = Manu

:lol

MaNuMaNiAc
05-04-2006, 06:07 PM
Maybe, except Duncan is head and shoulders above Thomas so that is the tie breaker

ducks
the bench is better for the spurs
by far
however spurs are going to address their need for a long three in the offseason this series will get them to

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
I don't know...

I think it's fair to say Manu < Bonzi in this series so far..

Bonzi > Spurs so far I think
he's been the best player of the series

Bonzi > Manu
Tim > Thomas
Bibby < Parker
Artest > Bowen
Miller < Nazr, Rasho, Horry

Miller's overall play has sucked. He showed up for one game at this point. At least Nazr, Rasho, Horry have capped off 3's when they started.

Sacramental
05-04-2006, 06:09 PM
I don't know...

I think it's fair to say Manu < Bonzi in this series so far..

Bonzi > Spurs so far I think
he's been the best player of the series

Bonzi > Manu
Tim > Thomas
Bibby < Parker
Artest > Bowen
Miller < Nazr, Rasho, Horry

Miller's overall play has sucked. He showed up for one game so far.

i agree, i just didnt want to put bonzi > manu just becuz the fact the ginobli is on a team that gets to the finals a lot and makes him look better than he is.

ducks
05-04-2006, 06:10 PM
wells did not have a three point game this series manu has not

manu in 2 games on road has sucked. very unlike him
actually I think wells has outplayed manu this series

I would rather have manu on my team then wells though
manu has been huge in playoffs before

wells is DUE a BAD GAME SOON IMO even james, kobe have a bad shooting game in a series.

ducks
05-04-2006, 06:10 PM
manu looks as good as he is because he is THAT GOOD

timvp
05-04-2006, 06:11 PM
Every team in the NBA would rather have Manu than Bonzi.

Fact.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-04-2006, 06:12 PM
i agree, i just didnt want to put bonzi > manu just becuz the fact the ginobli is on a team that gets to the finals a lot and makes him look better than he is.
Chill, Bonzi has been better than Manu THIS series, and thats it. Overall Manu is a better player than Bonzi

Sacramental
05-04-2006, 06:14 PM
manu can only drive to the hoop becuz nobody, for some reason, has figured that he only goes to his left! he's not a good shooter, an average ft shooter and he turns it over often. Bonzi is a way better rebounder, defender, can score inside without driving. his fg % is improving in this series, but he isn't a great ft shooter yet.

ducks
05-04-2006, 06:19 PM
it is not like manu is a rookie
it is not like they do not have film to watch him

charles barkley says he goes left to on tnt but they still can not stop him
MAYBE HE IS GOOOD

E20
05-04-2006, 06:20 PM

Fact.
Where is the evidence and proof?

PM5K
05-04-2006, 06:23 PM

Fact.

Probably, but in this series Manu hasn't even been in the same league as Bonzi...

Sacramental
05-04-2006, 06:24 PM
FLOPPER. thats all i got to say....

FromWayDowntown
05-04-2006, 06:26 PM
As between Ginobili and Wells, I think Manu shoots the ball much better from distance, and is, IMO, the superior defender. Bonzi is having a ridiculous series, but I don't think his performance in this series to this point is indicative of his level of play in the NBA generally. He's fairly one-dimensional on the offensive end, and if he's not getting to the rim, he's relatively ineffective.

More than that, I think Manu > Wells because there are so many little things that Manu does well that don't necessarily show up in box scores. Manu is a sublime passer and has a knack for getting to the ball when the Spurs need big plays made. He's much more creative on the bounce as well. And he's a guy who can be very effective without the basketball. I've not ever seen that from Bonzi.

In this series, though, there's no doubt that Bonzi has been a force and that the Spurs haven't been able to do anything with him. And that will probably continue into Game 6.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-04-2006, 06:26 PM
true, that IS all you have to say, 'cause now we know you are just whining

mavsfan1000
05-04-2006, 06:29 PM
Manu>Bonzi. Bonzi is just playing out of his mind but it won't continue.

Brutalis
05-04-2006, 06:30 PM
Bonzi is more inconsistant than a pregancy test.

Spurs, easily.

Obstructed_View
05-04-2006, 06:31 PM
Bonzi shows up for the first time in his fucking career and all of a sudden he's an all-star. Be prepared for disappointment, Kings fans because he'll go back to his old disinterested mediocre self as soon as he signs a big contract. Manu will win at least one more ring before Bonzi does anything to earn the payday he has due.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-04-2006, 06:33 PM
...Sacramental agreed but then had to go HOMER Sacfan with his follow through... "Appears good" ..

Manu is the difference maker for the Spurs. He elevates the Teams' dimension. Notice how when Manu sucked you guys won. Take away Manu from this year and last year, you take away the multiple game winning assists, series Clinching Assists.. His game is more than just points, his game frustrates defenses because he's hard to predict. He'll drive, shoot the three, or get good looks for his teammate. He's a multi-dimensinal player, Bonzi is just a BULL in this series.

Leetonidas
05-04-2006, 06:35 PM

Coming from the guy whose team housed Vlade Divac and Chris Webber? Hell, even Mike Bibby's a fish out of water. You have no room to talk.

And if you think Manu is a bad shooter, think again, because he's been known to light it up from the three point line. Manu is so crafty with the ball that it doesn't matter if he can only go left because he can get it in. Bonzi is a great rebounder, but that's it. He's been projected as a monster in this series because he's bigger than our SG or SF and no one can guard him on our team.

But in reality, anyone would take Manu over Bonzi.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-04-2006, 06:37 PM
Bonzi shows up for the first time in his fucking career and all of a sudden he's an all-star. Be prepared for disappointment, Kings fans because he'll go back to his old disinterested mediocre self as soon as he signs a big contract. Manu will win at least one more ring before Bonzi does anything to earn the payday he has due.
I remember when Bibby did this same exact thing in 2002 that Bonzi is doing now, into the 2003 season Bibby's performance calmed down after he got his. :rolleyes

FreshPrince22
05-04-2006, 06:39 PM
Well, if Bonzi could do this consistantly and against everyone it's safe to say that Bonzi is way better than Manu. I don't think that's the case though. I think it's more of a matchup/contract-year thing.

Head-to-head (not overall)

Parker >> Bibby
Manu << Bonzi
Bowen <<<<<<< Artest
Duncan >>>>>>> Thomas
Nazr/Rasho << Miller

Obstructed_View
05-04-2006, 06:42 PM
Well, if Bonzi could do this consistantly and against everyone it's safe to say that Bonzi is way better than Manu. I don't think that's the case though. I think it's more of a matchup/contract-year thing.
If Bonzi could do it consistently and against everyone it's safe to say that he'd be way better than just about everybody in the league. The fact is, he can't or he'd still be in Portland.

E20
05-04-2006, 06:43 PM
So far no one has shown how Bonzi >>>>>> Manu.

PM5K
05-04-2006, 06:47 PM
So far no one has shown how Bonzi >>>>>> Manu.

Go look at the stats for this series for each player, that's how Bonzi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>manu

Now for their career, it's the opposite...

Obstructed_View
05-04-2006, 06:49 PM
The only way Bonzi >>>>>>> Manu is if the Kings win the series.

Borosai
05-04-2006, 06:52 PM
I don't understand how Miller is better than Rasho or Nazr...neither of the three make a difference...if anything, Miller is better on offense and Rasho is better on defense. So I'd say Miller = Rasho (Nazr doesn't exist unless he's rebounding). If you don't like it, talk to my pants.

ducks
05-04-2006, 06:52 PM
No It Is Not
Not All Spur Players Have To Play Better Then The Other Teams Player At That Postion For Spurs To Win

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-04-2006, 06:53 PM
And if you think Manu is a bad shooter, think again, because he's been known to light it up free the three point line. Manu is so crafty with the ball that it doesn't matter if he can only go left because he can get it in.

But in reality, anyone would take Manu over Bonzi.
True, I don't think any non-Spurs fan will appreciate Manu's skills and they'll just try to downplay them, but it seems that the NBA players think otherwise.

Nash mentioned how defending Manu, you try to make him go right, "go right go right" he ends up getting past you with his left anyway...

Then we got Artest calling him equivalent to guarding a Kobe, Lebron, MJ...sure it's coming from Artest...but a compliments a compliment :lol

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-04-2006, 06:55 PM
Rasho sets up good screens and PLAYS D ....

Miller may have been better than them on the Offense, but he's expected to pitch in a lot more for the Kings to win...He plays no D also. so...Rasho > Miller questionably.

If it's any indication that Rasho Nazr = Miller, it's that Pop has changed the starter for Center with three different players.

mavsfan1000
05-04-2006, 07:00 PM
Those that say Rasho>Miller are big time homers. Miller definitely is better. That won't be enough for the kings to win this series.

Borosai
05-04-2006, 07:02 PM
Well, for people who care about defense, Rasho >>>>>>>>>>>>> Miller. That's a fact. Don't like it? Talk to my pants!

FromWayDowntown
05-04-2006, 07:02 PM
I think Miller is widely seen as the better center because he's a better scorer, puts up decent rebounding numbers in the regular season, and well, frankly, isn't Rasho Nesterovic.

It's an interesting thing to watch Miller and Nesterovic, given that the Spurs made a choice in the summer of 2003 between those guys. IIRC, the reports around SA that summer were that the Spurs preferred Rasho because he was a better positional defender in the post and because he was a legitimate shot blocker. The Spurs front office had some concern about Miller's ability to play the sort of defense the Spurs desired, and particularly concerned about his inability to put up the sort of blocks numbers one would expect from a center. At the time, there were some cost issues in play, but the real issue was finding a guy who could play defense in the middle and Rasho was the preferred choice for that task.

texasqb2
05-04-2006, 07:05 PM

Thats why he beat the USA team for the gold

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-04-2006, 07:06 PM
Are we talking about this series or overall??
I'm just saying Miller hasn't shown up much in this series from what he normally brings.

picnroll
05-04-2006, 07:33 PM
manu can only drive to the hoop becuz nobody, for some reason, has figured that he only goes to his left!
You might want to replay the last game.

RON ARTEST
05-04-2006, 07:35 PM
the kings have a better starting five by a little bit but the spurs bench has been the difference in this series.

Sacramental
05-04-2006, 07:39 PM

Head-to-head (not overall)

Parker >> Bibby
Manu << Bonzi
Bowen <<<<<<< Artest
Duncan >>>>>>> Thomas
Nazr/Rasho << Miller

...now this guy know what he's talkin about...unlike you other noobs who are sayin dis is the first time bonzi has shown up big...

Sacramental
05-04-2006, 07:40 PM
Well, for people who care about defense, Rasho >>>>>>>>>>>>> Miller. That's a fact. Don't like it? Talk to my pants!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH LMAO!!!!

RON ARTEST
05-04-2006, 07:41 PM
...now this guy know what he's talkin about...unlike you other noobs who are sayin dis is the first time bonzi has shown up big...
they probably just watch the spurs. if they think this is the first time he has shown up then they havent been watching the NBA.

Sacramental
05-04-2006, 07:42 PM
they probably just watch the spurs. if they think this is the first time he has shown up then they havent been watching the NBA.

a-men to that.

picnroll
05-04-2006, 07:53 PM
a-men to that.
Are you saying Bonzi is better than Manu this series or in general? If you're saying in general then the turd in the toilet has a higher IQ than you.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-04-2006, 08:02 PM
Bonzi was good in portland, but Manu's overall game has still been better career wise

Mavtek
05-04-2006, 08:06 PM

Whoah back up there just a minute..

The last time Bonzi started in the Playoffs he was a major force to be reckoned with, he averaged something like 20 and 8 in the 1st round in 02-03. What he's doing now isn't new to me. Hell he had a 45 point game!

samikeyp
05-04-2006, 08:48 PM
Bibby < Parker
Artest > Bowen
Thomas < Duncan
Miller > Rasho (or Nazr)

Fair assesment. I think Manu is a better player than Bonzi but I think Bonzi is having a better series.

Leetonidas
05-04-2006, 08:55 PM
What's funny is that Kings fan's consider their Starting Five better than ours, while most people believe the Pistons (who are said to have the best starting five) have a very similar starting five to us.

RON ARTEST
05-04-2006, 09:11 PM
What's funny is that Kings fan's consider their Starting Five better than ours, while most people believe the Pistons (who are said to have the best starting five) have a very similar starting five to us.
ha ha. o please the pistons have a way better starting five then the spurs. are you kidding me? the only thing similar is there are 5 on each team. :lol
ben>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rasho nazr
rasheed <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<duncan
prince>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bowen
rip<<manu
billups>>>>>>>>>>>> tony "no jumpshot parker".
simple as that.

whottt
05-04-2006, 09:14 PM
Um based on play in this series, if someone offered me Wilt or Bonzi...I'd have to give it some serious thought. Bonzi has been that good.

Alas he's a flake, a cancer, and he's lazy, so therefore Manu>Bonzi.

A shame really...if he played like this all the time he'd probably have a few MVP's, FG% titles, scoring titles and, yes, rebounding titles by now. In fact he'd probably be considered the most dominant player in NBA history. No shit...I am serious, he's putting up better power numbers than Shaq used to put up against us.

But make no mistake about it, the Spurs have a weakness, they have one weakness in fact, and Bonzi exploits better than perhaps any other player in the league(Carmelo a close second and LeBron and Artest do it too)...

I don't think Bonzi would be putting up these kind of numbers against any other WC team(cept maybe the Suns)...and I don't think he'd look this good against anyone else. And I don't think the Kings would be giving the Mavs, Lakers or Clippers as much trouble as they are giving us...Just the way basketball works.

There is an abundance of talented SF's in the NBA, the Spurs just don't have one of them...There is no 6'8, 6'9 230 LB type guy on our roster.

The Spurs go from being 6'7 210 to 6'10 240 with no inbetween.

As for the rest of it...

I wanted Brad Miller the year we signed Rasho. At that time Miller had a rep for being physical and a great offensive C, and I loved the way he punked Shaq that one time. I thought he was a great pick up for Sac and was kind of pissed off at the role we played in Sac getting him, but Miller cost too much. Overall, I'd probably say Miller>Rasho, but it's not that great of a difference(not 4 million a year)...and based on play in this series?

I am sorry but I have never seen a softer bitch than Brad Miller has been in this series. I have lost every bit of respect I ever had for him as a player and would take Rasho over him any day of the week. He's the biggest puss to ever step foot on a court, and absolute trash, based on his play in this series.

J.T.
05-04-2006, 09:15 PM
Robert Horry > SAC & DET

FromWayDowntown
05-04-2006, 09:24 PM
To hear Sacramento fans talk about it, one would be surprised that the Spurs managed to even make the playoffs.

Winnipeg_Spur
05-04-2006, 09:26 PM
Tim Duncan > Sacramento Kings

Just give him the damn ball!

Borosai
05-04-2006, 09:33 PM
Since Horry started last game, you can swap him for Rasho/Nazr, in which case:

Horry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Sacramento Kings and their collective mothers.

If you don't like it, take it up with my pants.

RON ARTEST
05-04-2006, 09:42 PM
Since Horry started last game, you can swap him for Rasho/Nazr, in which case:

Horry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Sacramento Kings and their collective mothers.

If you don't like it, take it up with my pants.
Bonzi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all of your guards. he owns bowen. :lol

if you dont like it, take it up with my dirty underwear.

RON ARTEST
05-04-2006, 09:43 PM
Tim Duncan > Sacramento Kings

Just give him the damn ball!
to bad they wont. pops not smart enough to do that.

jochhejaam
05-04-2006, 10:19 PM
Total points on scale of 1-10 (for this series)

Duncan 9-----Thomas 5
Manu 6-------Artest 8
Parker 8-------Bibby 7
Bowen 6--------Bonzi 9
Rasho/ 5------Miller 5
Nazr

Bench points
Spurs 7------Kings 5

Total pts;
Spurs 41- Kings 39

Leetonidas
05-04-2006, 10:28 PM
ha ha. o please the pistons have a way better starting five then the spurs. are you kidding me? the only thing similar is there are 5 on each team. :lol
ben>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rasho nazr
rasheed <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<duncan
prince>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bowen
rip<<manu
billups>>>>>>>>>>>> tony "no jumpshot parker".
simple as that.

Damn, you must be smoking some good shit. Where you get it at?

Tony Parker burned your asses with his jumpshot the last game, so I'd STFU if I were you. Don't forget about Mike "The Invisible Man" Bibby.

Versus the Pistons, it's like...

Rasho < Ben (Both great defenders, but Ben is more mobile and quick)
Tim > Rasheed
Manu = Rip
Bruce = Tayshaun
Tony = Chauncey (Chauncey may be stronger, but Tony is faster)

Most Pistons fans would agree, or have it this way:

Rasho < Ben
Tim > Rasheed
Manu > Rip
Bruce = Tayshaun
Tony < Chauncey

Sacramental
05-05-2006, 12:23 AM
ok now, manu is not better than rip hamilton you damn homer.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-05-2006, 12:58 AM
Manu is more explosive than Rip Hamilton...

Manu and Rip's games are kind of different.. I'd say compare Tony to Rip

and Manu to Billups.

toosmallshoes
05-05-2006, 01:58 AM
This whole topic matters about negative zero. Let's get Hollywood on this question. There are two timeless players in this series. One will go down as the top player at his position and one of the greatest basketball players of all time. The other will be remembered for starting a riot....
Advantage Spurs.

toosmallshoes
05-05-2006, 02:02 AM
I feel so dumb to have said there are only two timeless players in this series. I forgot the Spurs also have Robert Horry who is the most clutch NBA playoff performer EVER. and the Spurs also have Manu Ginobili who won enough Championships last year to fill a lifetime's worth of trophy cases.
And the Kings have that guy that started a riot....
Advantage Spurs.

FreshPrince22
05-05-2006, 03:33 AM
Versus the Pistons, it's like...

Rasho < Ben (Both great defenders, but Ben is more mobile and quick)
Tim > Rasheed
Manu = Rip
Bruce = Tayshaun
Tony = Chauncey (Chauncey may be stronger, but Tony is faster)

Most Pistons fans would agree, or have it this way:

Rasho < Ben
Tim > Rasheed
Manu > Rip
Bruce = Tayshaun
Tony < Chauncey
not really. Depends on how you're judging it. Are you talking in a head-to-head match-up of the teams or just overall? There are a few cross matchups when the teams actually play each other that throw it off. Though I think there's a good chance that Rip guards Manu instead of Tayshaun next time these teams play since I think it's better matchup wise.

jochhejaam
05-05-2006, 05:47 AM
ok now, manu is not better than rip hamilton you damn homer.
:lol Common ground with a Kings fan.
I honestly believe that most coaches and GM's in the league would rather have Rip than Manu (IMO). Both can be difficult to defend and can score in bunches.
That being said I'm sure every coach and GM (and fan?) would love to have Manu on their team.

SpursStillTippin
05-05-2006, 06:00 AM

What a dumbass this guy is ^ he says ginobili looks better then he is cause the spurs get to the finals. Well how do you think they get to the finals you dumbass? Manu isn't a coat tail rider he is a huge part of what we do. Did you even see last year's finals? What a douche, can't wait to eliminate the kings to get rid of comments from dumb fans like this

JLH Fans
05-05-2006, 06:17 AM
Total points on scale of 1-10 (for this series)

Duncan 9-----Thomas 5
Manu 6-------Artest 8
Parker 8-------Bibby 7
Bowen 6--------Bonzi 9
Rasho/ 5------Miller 5
Nazr

Bench points
Spurs 7------Kings 5

Total pts;
Spurs 41- Kings 39

IMO: (of course only this series)

Rasho/Nazr:4 Miller:4
Duncan:8 Thomas:5
Bowen:5 Artest 8
Manu:7 Bonzi:10
Parker:8 Bibby:6
Bench:Spurs:8 SAC:4 (only because of Martin otherwise I would wrote 2)

jochhejaam
05-05-2006, 06:26 AM
IMO: (of course only this series)

Bench:Spurs:8 SAC:4 (only because of Martin otherwise I would wrote 2)
I think your assessment of the bench points is probably more accurate than mine was.

Obstructed_View
05-05-2006, 06:51 AM
Whoah back up there just a minute..

The last time Bonzi started in the Playoffs he was a major force to be reckoned with, he averaged something like 20 and 8 in the 1st round in 02-03. What he's doing now isn't new to me. Hell he had a 45 point game!
That was also a contract year. The next time he was in the playoffs he was coming off the bench for the Grizzlies, and he never got more than 5 boards in a game.

Thanks for making this so easy.

Rick Von Braun
05-05-2006, 08:22 AM
Um based on play in this series, if someone offered me Wilt or Bonzi...I'd have to give it some serious thought. Bonzi has been that good.

Alas he's a flake, a cancer, and he's lazy, so therefore Manu>Bonzi.

A shame really...if he played like this all the time he'd probably have a few MVP's, FG% titles, scoring titles and, yes, rebounding titles by now. In fact he'd probably be considered the most dominant player in NBA history. No shit...I am serious, he's putting up better power numbers than Shaq used to put up against us.

But make no mistake about it, the Spurs have a weakness, they have one weakness in fact, and Bonzi exploits better than perhaps any other player in the league(Carmelo a close second and LeBron and Artest do it too)...

I don't think Bonzi would be putting up these kind of numbers against any other WC team(cept maybe the Suns)...and I don't think he'd look this good against anyone else. And I don't think the Kings would be giving the Mavs, Lakers or Clippers as much trouble as they are giving us...Just the way basketball works.

There is an abundance of talented SF's in the NBA, the Spurs just don't have one of them...There is no 6'8, 6'9 230 LB type guy on our roster.

The Spurs go from being 6'7 210 to 6'10 240 with no inbetween.

As for the rest of it...

I wanted Brad Miller the year we signed Rasho. At that time Miller had a rep for being physical and a great offensive C, and I loved the way he punked Shaq that one time. I thought he was a great pick up for Sac and was kind of pissed off at the role we played in Sac getting him, but Miller cost too much. Overall, I'd probably say Miller>Rasho, but it's not that great of a difference(not 4 million a year)...and based on play in this series?

I am sorry but I have never seen a softer bitch than Brad Miller has been in this series. I have lost every bit of respect I ever had for him as a player and would take Rasho over him any day of the week. He's the biggest puss to ever step foot on a court, and absolute trash, based on his play in this series.

Pretty good assesment... and regarding Miller, I am with you. I wanted Miller instead of Rasho at the time, but his stock has dropped quite dramatically in this series.

nkdlunch
05-05-2006, 08:55 AM
imo, the kings have a better starting 5 than san antonio, but your bench is 5 times better. if the kings signed some worthy bench-players, they'd matchup damn well. if yuo compare the starters...
Bibby < Parker
Artest > Bowen
Thomas < Duncan
Miller > Rasho (or Nazr)

OMG, R u serius????

IF Bonzi has 30+ and 15+ tonight I will give u that one. Otherwise:
bibby <<<<<<<<< Parker
Bonzi < manu
Artest = Bowen
Thomas <<<<<<<<<<< Duncan
Miller played this series??????????

Miller < Oberto

its not even close.

TDMVPDPOY
05-05-2006, 11:53 AM
rasho-td-bowen-gino-tp = 2005 nba champions

bonz-miller-artest-bibby-martin = havnt won shit

MoSpur
05-05-2006, 11:56 AM
Still laughing at Miller > Nazr & Rasho. Miller always disappears.

maddnezz
05-05-2006, 12:02 PM
Bonzi FLOPPED on Tony's spin move into the paint and on Finley's post up when bibby tried to rip him and got called for a foul!!!!! Just Like my wife selective memory!!!!!!!! :rolleyes :drunk

101A
05-05-2006, 12:06 PM
... can't wait to eliminate the kings to get rid of comments from dumb fans like this

and add Maverick's fans???!!! :lol :depressed

NO fans are less-basketball knowledgable than the average fan of the Dallas Mavericks. This place will be unbearable 'til they are dispatched.

(Can't even imagine what Clipper's forum fan might be like if and when that happens)

duncan2k5
05-05-2006, 12:06 PM
how is bonzi better than manu??? he is having a great series, but lets not get crazy here. its like saying amare is better than duncan because he put up 40 a game in last year's series. you have to bring it consistently brother. manu is an allstar. i dont think bonzi has ever even attended an all star game as a spectator. dont class them together plz

MoSpur
05-05-2006, 12:09 PM
I think Bonzi is playing for the next contract. He has always been a good scorer. Where is the "D" though? He has none. Manu does too many intangibles. He is not one dimensional.

Trainwreck2100
05-05-2006, 12:12 PM
I'd agree that Miller>Rasho if Miller wasn't such a pussy.