PDA

View Full Version : Kwame f'ing Brown

Please_dont_ban_me
05-05-2006, 01:05 AM
Why is he so fucking soft?

Somebody PLEASE tell me. This guy can't guard a pick and roll for his life...and don't get me started on his help defense. He gives up on plays half way through. God damn. I'd rather have Turiaf on the floor if I was the Lakers.

SA Gunslinger
05-05-2006, 01:08 AM
Laker Fans were hyping up Kwame just because he finished the season strong. I have been telling Laker Fans that is was fool's gold because the Lakers had a weak schedule to end the season.

Spurologist
05-05-2006, 01:15 AM
Why is he so fucking soft?

Somebody PLEASE tell me. This guy can't guard a pick and roll for his life...and don't get me started on his help defense. He gives up on plays half way through. God damn. I'd rather have Turiaf on the floor if I was the Lakers.

Brown can score inside against the sun's infantile defense. Turiaf is an unproven, unseasoned nba rookie. Were you saying the same shit when spurs played the suns last year. Close to 100% of their plays were pick and rolls and they scored at will.

TDMVPDPOY
05-05-2006, 01:17 AM
one name comes to mind why he is soft, thank you "michael jordan"

SA Gunslinger
05-05-2006, 01:25 AM
:oops

Kwame was 8-9 with 17 points. My apologies to the Kwamster.

nkdlunch
05-05-2006, 01:32 AM
He just rapes girls, not men

JMarkJohns
05-05-2006, 01:34 AM
:oops

Kwame was 8-9 with 17 points. My apologies to the Kwamster.

I was of your very line of thought, because Kwame only averaged 5 points and 5 rebounds against the Suns all year and just 7 points and 4 rebounds against them in April's two regular season games.

Caught me by surprise with his offensive play down low, but then, against Tim Thomas, Diaw and Jones, it shouldn't be too difficult for a 7-foot athlete to score...

He hasn't disappointed in his defense though. He's a slouch and a half.

Please_dont_ban_me
05-05-2006, 01:41 AM
I'm not saying he sucks.

But he keeps dipping his shoulders and getting offensive fouls. Granted they're flopping but at some point learn your lesson, damn. He finally did stop that shit somewhat tonight. But around the rim he has the hands of malik rose with the toughness of vinny del negro. Fucking pansy.

Please_dont_ban_me
05-05-2006, 01:43 AM
What an ungrateful bitch, I swear.

The Lakers resurrected your career man. Hell, to resurrect you have to have HAD one in the first place. The Lakers MADE you into a decent NBA player. You're in the playoffs. Pretend like you give a shit about being there!

This kid doesn't help out his teammates on D, then keeps making the same mistakes on offense. He finally catches a ball under the rim and dunks it and I'm supposed to praise him? GIve me a fucking break. It pisses me off trying to watch him play, he could be doing so much more.

RonMexico
05-05-2006, 01:46 AM
I'm not saying he sucks.

But he keeps dipping his shoulders and getting offensive fouls. Granted they're flopping but at some point learn your lesson, damn. He finally did stop that shit somewhat tonight. But around the rim he has the hands of malik rose with the toughness of vinny del negro. Fucking pansy.

You're also missing the fact that Smush Parker and Kwame both pull the flop game at the basket... Lastly, it probably only took about 3 games for the Suns' big men to realize how predictable his moves are and if you try to cut him off, he'll just get scared and start shuffling his feet. I bet that little elbow to Boris Diaw probably didn't earn him any kind of straight up "non-flop" defense from the Suns. The flop game is also played by Lamar Odom (lesser extent - more flopping on offense and rebounds than on defense), Turiaf, Luke Walton, Devean George... hell, by everyone on both teams in this series.

Please_dont_ban_me
05-05-2006, 01:50 AM
You're also missing the fact that Smush Parker and Kwame both pull the flop game at the basket... Lastly, it probably only took about 3 games for the Suns' big men to realize how predictable his moves are and if you try to cut him off, he'll just get scared and start shuffling his feet. I bet that little elbow to Boris Diaw probably didn't earn him any kind of straight up "non-flop" defense from the Suns. The flop game is also played by Lamar Odom (lesser extent - more flopping on offense and rebounds than on defense), Turiaf, Luke Walton, Devean George... hell, by everyone on both teams in this series.

You're right.

But who else do you see in this series being called for a charging foul, then continue to do the same shit? Kwame can't get it through his head he is not Shaq. They won't let him get away with dipping his shoulder. He's not Tim Duncan, he can't get away with that melo attitude. He's not Franchise, he can't shuffle his damn feet.

RonMexico
05-05-2006, 02:28 AM
You're right.

But who else do you see in this series being called for a charging foul, then continue to do the same shit? Kwame can't get it through his head he is not Shaq. They won't let him get away with dipping his shoulder. He's not Tim Duncan, he can't get away with that melo attitude. He's not Franchise, he can't shuffle his damn feet.

I guess that's why he's got this rape charge... first time he wasn't called for charging, so he kept going...

Please_dont_ban_me
05-05-2006, 02:30 AM
I guess that's why he's got this rape charge... first time he wasn't called for charging, so he kept going...

No means maybe.

RonMexico
05-05-2006, 02:48 AM
No means maybe.

Haha, when they ask him what was the most important thing he learned from Kobe this year, I hope he looks to this moment...

Dre_7
05-05-2006, 03:56 AM
Id still take K Brown over Nazr and Rasho any day. But thats just me.

PM5K
05-05-2006, 04:46 AM

ME2

nkdlunch
05-05-2006, 09:00 AM

:madrun Nooooo!!!!

that would be insane!!! Kwame is a fucking loser that has an aura of loser. He is bad karma to any team he is in. He brings 1/2 effort 90% of the time. And never seems to care. Fuck him.

degenerate_gambler
05-05-2006, 09:14 AM
After watching him all year in the West and this series in particular, no wonder MJ was constantly up his ass and in his face.

The guy sucks...

Please_dont_ban_me
05-05-2006, 03:30 PM

You kidding?

I'd take Ronny Turiaf over Kwame. I'd take Rasho over Kwame. I'd take MOST centers over Kwame. He's not bad, it's just...it seems like he doesn't give a shit at times. He gives up on plays early, and seems aloof about everything.

1Parker1
05-05-2006, 03:33 PM
Kwame just makes a lot of stupid fouls. He has the potential, for the past few months since he's been a starter for the Lakers...he's been pretty good.

Please_dont_ban_me
05-05-2006, 03:38 PM
Kwame just makes a lot of stupid fouls. He has the potential, for the past few months since he's been a starter for the Lakers...he's been pretty good.

He looks MUCH better than he did in Washington.

But it's frustratnig...I mean, maybe he's just afraid of looking bad trying to help and getting scored on? Or maybe he just doesn't have to confidence he'll be able to finish the play. He just gives up...I swear. Watch and focus on him play in game 7. It's frustrating.

The Rock
05-05-2006, 05:26 PM
Know What I Think About What You Think About Kwame Effin Brown?